The Big Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words made her mind reel as she realized that she was trying to do just that for this hated man. She was trying to sacrifice her ass for his pleasure, wanted to suffer the pain of orgasming with his dick in her ass knowing that her painful spasms would, as he had said, jerk his cock off and make him spill his seed deep within her darker orifice. And she wanted it badly! Her small orgasm brought those spasming vibrations to his cock and his cock died in her rectum hosing down her colon too.

Then along came Jimmy and his hard cock. Tammi knew she would suffer the pains of hell tomorrow after taking three hard dicks up her virgin poop chute, but she couldn't help her self. She wanted to make Jimmy come; she had to make Jimmy come; she needed Jimmy to come so she could get the big one that the other two ass fucks had not managed to bring her to. She managed to gain control of her ass muscles and clench and relax them as Jimmy continued to fuck her with a vengeance. She could feel her clenching hole causing the rampaging dick to begin to swell as it neared its own climax.

"NO! NO!" she screamed in her mind, "NO, not without me you mother fucker, not without me!" Then she opened her mouth and screamed loudly, "You mother fucking son of a bitch! You'd better be man enough to fuck my ass until I get off too, you piece of shit."

Not caring at all for her pleasure but reacting to her berating voice and words, he stiffened his legs, raised his body for a better angle with better leverage to punish her ass, and began to stroke in and out of her like a dog fucking a bitch in heat. His change in angle began to thrust her hips straight down into the padded top of the bench she was tied to. The wide spread of her legs enhanced the ability of her clit to stand free of its protective hood and the engorged nerve bundle was viciously raked across the pad with each in and out motion of Jimmy's dick.

She was powerless to aid or impede his brutal attack on her ass, but that very brutality was pounding her clit into the pad beneath her. As his cock began to pulse, her pussy began to spasm. He ground harder, faster, and her clit met the pad in response. As she felt his hot cum join Billy's and Sam's in her bowels, she pulled her head up and emitted a ferial scream of lust and arousal. As Jimmy slid into the apex of his climax, she also faded to black in a mental cocoon of sexual fulfillment and bliss. Her mind slowly faded away as not one, or two intense orgasms racked her body, but three.

Rick watched his newest slave put on the show of her life with the last dick driving her into a frenzy of orgasmic bliss that he thoroughly envied. He pulled Marie's face to his throbbing cock and began forcibly driving his cock to the very bottom of her throat as he face-fucked her to his own orgasm. After his large volume of semen poured down Marie's gulping throat, he joined Tammi in her pleasure induced near comatose sleep.

12