The Big Girl Moves Awway

Story Info
His bright, funny, sexy, chubby lady is moving. What to do?
3.9k words
4.57
25.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you read Huckleberry Finn when you were in high school? Well, this story starts like that: you won't know anything about Kathy or me unless you've read a story titled "The Big Girl", but that doesn't really make a difference to this one. Kathy and I had been going together about four months when this story starts.

I'm a Joe Average. I work in the accounting department of a medical insurance office, which means I know little about insurance and less about medicine. I like sports and music, I read some, and I play poker with some long-time friends on Tuesday nights. And I hang around with Kathy a lot. We kind of connected fast on our first date. We used to spend a gazillion hours on the phone. That's died down some, but we have a lot of fun together. Kathy is funny, and WAY smart, and if she didn't look the way she does, she'd probably be hanging around with someone richer and better-looking than me.

Kathy's big. Not "man the whaleboats" big, not "has her own gravitational field" big, but "can't wear a lot of stuff from regular stores" big. The day before I met her, I never thought I'd be interested in someone her size, and I don't think I was turned on when I first saw her -- I mostly thought she was funny and interesting. It wasn't until we started fooling around that I realized how sexy she was. Is. She always takes care that she looks good, she's got great boobs, and her skin is like the skin on pudding: light, smooth, translucent -- she's got that "eat her with a spoon" look. And there's a lot to eat.

And she loves sex. When she calls me at work, we'll be talking about nothing in particular, and then she'll say something out of the blue, like, "In Aristotle's time, they used to consider playing leapfrog sexually arousing. I don't get it, do you? Now, piggy back rides, those are arousing. Especially if you do it face-up. Wouldn't you like to be face-up while I'm riding you? 'Kay, now, Bye!" And then she'll hang up, and I'm left with the image of her riding me, with those wonderful tits hanging in my face while she's bouncing on my cock. Sometimes I have to go to the washroom to cool off.

We do a lot of stuff together, but I don't really bring her around people I know, because they give me a lot of shit about how big she is. Even the guys at my Tuesday night poker game used to make a lot of noise about it, until I got loud one time when one of 'em called her "fat pig", and I threatened not to come back. Now they mostly leave it alone, which is good, because those are the only long-term friends I've got. Kathy & I hang out a lot with her friends, who are mostly pretty cool.

So like I said, Kathy and I had been going together about four months when this story starts. We'd been out at a show, and came home afterwards to her place. We went upstairs to her couch and were kissing there (and I was working on getting her out of her clothes) when she said that she was so hot, and wanted to shower to clean up and cool down.

I was disappointed; her shower is one of those stall units with the glass door that's barely big enough for one, so I know she wasn't planning on inviting me in there with her. She went into her bedroom, and came out with a gown on. Then she gave me the "come along" thing with her finger, and went into the bathroom. I sat on the floor in the doorway (there's no other good place to sit in there), and she put on a show for me.

She started by running the water in the shower to get it warm, and, while the water was coming up, she slowly dropped her robe. I've seen her naked a lot, but there was something about the deliberate way she was doing the robe that was exciting. She didn't look at me much, but she made sure that I knew she was putting on a show. Then she took out some kind of oil and rubbed it on her lovely huge tits, pinching her nipples until they were erect and hard. She got into the shower and closed the glass door; with the fan on so it didn't fog up. She soaped up her boobs where she had oiled them, and, when they were all soapy, she pressed first one, then the other, then both against the glass shower door, smooshing her nipples against the door and leaving a soapy impression of her boobs on it. It was hot. Then she started soaping up her pussy area, and playing with herself (she knows that watching her masturbate is a real turn-on for me). She rinsed the soap off, and put first one, then two fingers in her pussy, then she separated her pussy lips with her hand. She turned around so I could see her hand exploring her butt cheeks and the cleft of her ass. She turned off the water, and said, "So, wanna dry me off, big boy?" And she held the towel out to me. "Do you think you could find a way to warm me up? It wouldn't be polite for a guy to let a gal like me get cold, now would it?"

I took the towel from her. My mouth was so dry, it was hard to speak. I began to dry her off, and when I got to her boobs, she put her hands on mine to show me just how she liked her boobs dried and played with (I know from previous experience that she liked a little rough nipple play). I got behind her and lowered the towel so I was holding it around her waist, and I leaned in to her to hold it up while I moved my hands around in front of her. I dried down her legs, and as I moved back up again, I ran my fingertips up her inner thighs. I said, "Are you going to be warm enough? Maybe we ought to wrap you in something dry."

"I think we ought to wrap you in something wet, instead", she said. "But on the way to that, how 'bout we wrap me in some dry bedsheets? Are you going to join me, sailor? I'll bet you could warm me right up."

Naked, she walked to the bedroom and got in the bed. I stripped down to my shorts and got in with her. She was lying facing away from me; I got in close and spooned her, and reached around to play with her nipple. My cock was already hard between her butt cheeks, and I could feel her warmth even through my shorts. She started to move her hips.

I grinned and said, "Is something wrong? Gettin' uncomfortable?"

"Real uncomfortable," she said. "Take your shorts off and make it worse."

I peeled off my shorts and stroked my cock up and down on her butt cheeks a few times, then decided my tongue needed to do some more exploration in the area. I pushed her legs apart, and kissed around her butt cheeks, coming close to her ass. I wet my finger and just touched her asshole with it (she doesn't like her ass penetrated, but she loves a gentle touch on it). I turned her onto her back and got between her big, soft thighs, and started kissing around her pubic hair, down one thigh, up the other -- getting closer and closer to her pussy. She complains that I'm teasing her when I do this, but she also gets very wet, as she was doing then (her wetness on me is one of the things I love). Slowly, I got to her pussy and kissed the lips, then got to work with my tongue. I licked around and inside her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran my tongue up and down it, gently, but as quickly as I could. She started bucking. I stuck a finger inside her while I was licking her, and she came. I kept it up until she told me to stop. My cock was so hard.

"Remember that thing about the face-up piggy-back ride?" I asked. "What would it take for you to show me exactly how that works?"

I got on my back, and she got on top of me. I love feeling enveloped by her. She hung her huge boobs in my face, one after the other, so I could suck on her nipples. She ran her wet pussy over my cock, not letting me enter her yet, but getting me all wet. Then she moved her hips up, and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She started to grind with my cock there, and to move down slowly, so that little by little, she was engulfing me. I started to buck into her, and she pushed down against my cock; in a moment I was all the way deep into her. Then she sat up and, supporting herself with her hands on the headboard, rode my cock, bouncing her body against mine.

I fucked her, matching my rhythm to hers. Our pace accelerated, and I started to penetrate deeper and deeper. Soon, I felt the orgasm rise in me, and, gasping, I pumped my come into her. Is it a cliché to say my ears were ringing when we were done? They were.

She got off, and lay beside me for a few minutes. I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Uh, listen... I have something I need to tell you."

Uh-oh.

"On Tuesday, I'm going away for a few days." She mentioned a city in the Midwest. "This trip is an orientation, because I'm going to be moved out there in the next few months. I'm going to be promoted by the bank, and part of the promotion is the move." She told me how much she would be making; it was almost as much as the two of us were making together now. "It's a great move, and I'm going to go when they offer it to me."

"Shit," I said.

"I thought you would say that. Well, I kind of hoped you would. Here's the deal: I want you to come with me. The company will move my stuff out there at their expense. If we get it together before the move, and your stuff is here, they'll move that, too. You'll have to get a job out there, but if worse came to worst, I could get you something with the bank... but I think you'll probably want to do your own thing about the job. Bottom line is, I want you there." She paused.

Then she said, "I know this is a lot to think about, and I don't need a decision now. I'll have more to tell you when I get back."

I said, "That's huge. It IS a lot to think about. I think I need to go home and chew it over." I paused for a minute. "Will you need a ride to the airport?"

"No, the van has been arranged already. And I figured you'd want time to yourself about this. I wasn't planning to see you again until I got back next weekend."

"OK," I said. "It means a lot that you would ask me -- but my whole life is here. I'd need to chew on it. My first reaction is to say no, but I'll give it some thought, and I'll talk to my friends about it."

"Who are you going to talk to?"

She had me there; I didn't give a damn about the people at work, my family lived hours away, and there was only one other group of guys I ever saw. "My poker guys. I'll see them the evening you leave."

I think she dreaded what they would say. "Oh, OK. Let me know what you hear from them."

"I will." I got dressed. "It feels good that you asked me," I said. "I'm going home now." I kissed her goodbye, and went to my car.

My head was spinning all the way home. There was no way I was going to sleep, so I did some quick internet research about the city. There's a zoo, a baseball team, a symphony (that had a fairly respectable reputation, I discovered), some nifty stuff around the river. So I wouldn't have to be bored to tears if I went there. I did another quick search, and found there was an active gay community. Not that I'm gay, but that usually means there are good restaurants, and art and maybe music and stuff.

Sunday was lost to me, and Monday and Tuesday didn't make much of an impression, either. I was at work, but I didn't get much done. Tuesday afternoon I got an email from Kathy with the information about the motel she was in, and her phone and room number. What I really wanted to do was talk about it with my poker guys that night.

I was early to the game, and Tommy was quick to put me to work setting up. (Tommy lives alone, so we have it at his place, because even though I live alone too, nobody would ever survive a visit to my apartment. Kathy's only been there twice, and I think she only went the second time because she wanted to confirm that I was actually living in that mess, and didn't set it up just to shock her.) The other guys came in, and we set up the beers and the chips and started to play.

Nobody's ever going to get rich at our game; a bad night is when somebody loses $57 (which, I think, is the record). And we've been playing long enough that this "Texas Hold 'Em" game didn't impress us when it came on TV. We play seven-card stud, or five-card draw, and it's rare that we call a wild card. Mostly, it's a chance for us to get together and hang out: we've heard about Jon's miserable marriage and the divorce that followed, we know every detail about Mickey's kids, and we've heard about every job that Eric's ever had (and it's quite a list). I used to tell 'em a lot about Kathy, but after that one night, I only told 'em about the stuff we did together. When I brought up about moving, they were mostly united in saying I'd be stupid to do it; there was a whisper of "pussywhipped", and another reference to how big Kathy was. But Mickey didn't say much.

After the game broke up, Mickey stayed late as we cleaned up and walked with me to the car (he usually ducked out early, saying that he had to get the kids up for school the next day). He said, "So what do you think about moving with Kathy?"

I said, "I don't know. That's why I asked you guys."

After a pause, Mickey said, "Jerkoff, now you're supposed to ask me what I think about it."

I smiled. "Okay. What do you think?

Mickey sighed. "Look, you're a big boy, and you're gonna do what you're gonna do. But I think you should go. First of all, what the hell have you got around here? As far as I can see, the only thing you ever did except for the poker game was work, and you're really not into that job. Right? I mean, ever since you hooked up with Kathy, you're doing stuff, you're busy. It looks to me like you're really having fun with her. And you are definitely getting laid way more often than you ever have in your life."

He continued, "Look, do you remember that mermaid movie with Daryl Hannah and Tom Hanks? At the end, he has to make a decision about whether to go with her or not, and live with her under the sea and leave everything else. And his friend, the big guy, I think it was John Candy, tells him to go with her. He says, 'You're happier than you've ever been. You're happier than I'll ever be.' And you ARE happier than I've ever seen you.

"Look, it will suck for me if you go. And if you go and have to come back, I promise I'll never rub your face in it. And there's a real chance that if you go, we'll lose touch and I'll never see you again. But you might never get another offer like this. She wants you to go with her, man, like, no matter what. Who else is bangin' on your door with an offer like that?"

So that's what I was thinking about on the ride home. By the time I got home, I had decided Mickey was right.

It was late, so when I called her at the motel, I apologized for calling.

"No problem," she said. "I'm glad to hear from you." Was she? I think she was afraid of what I would say next.

"Uh, listen. Does that offer to go with you still hold? 'Cause I think I'm going to do it."

She yelped. "Yes! You're going to love it here! They're so nice! And there's so much to do..." It took a few minutes before she calmed down enough for me to respond.

Then she said, "I wish I was there. I'd show you how happy I am that you decided to come along."

I said, "You just don't know the proper use of the phone, do you?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, well, maybe it's a guy thing. Some of us pay by the minute for this privilege."

It dawned on her what I was talking about. "Oh, OK. Well, I'm lying here thinking of you..." She paused. I don't think she knew what to do next.

"Tell me about the room," I said.

"The room? It's just a motel room."

"Listen, Kathy, if I've learned anything from you in the past few months, I've learned that the most important erotic zone you've got is the one between your ears. MAKE UP a goddamn room."

So she did. She told me about a room with a jacuzzi and a walk-in tub for two. She talked about how she'd had a day at the spa, and a massage, and how the girl doing the massage had gotten a little forward with her,and how the girl had started to massage her thighs, higher and higher... and how she'd actually kind of liked it, gotten turned on by it. She talked about getting back to the room and soaking in the tub for a while, and wishing I was there with her. And then she said how she got up and got into the bed.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, that tank top and the pajama bottoms... wait. No, I'm changing out of that."

I smiled. Now she was getting it.

She said, "I'm putting on this corset. It's a little tight, and it really pushes my boobs up. And I've got fingerless long lace gloves, and fishnet stockings clipped to the straps on the corset. No panties; when I went to the spa today, they did my pussy hair, and I want to show it off."

She had no such thing; she hated corsets -- but she knew I liked them. "I love that outfit. Just thinking of you in it is getting me hard."

"Is it? Good. I'm pulling down the part of the corset that covers my boobs. You can see them poking straight out -- or you could if you were here."

"I am there. I'm getting undressed as I'm talking to you." That part was true. "I'm lying on my bed now, stroking the bottom of my cock through my shorts."

"Oh, good. Touch your cock for me. But don't make yourself come yet. I want to play with myself for you. I'm pulling on my nipples to make them hard. Ooooh... that feels nice. It makes my pussy tingle, too."

"I love the way you look. I want to lick your pussy while you pull on our nipples."

She said, "Mmmm. That's nice. Do you have some lube there? You've still got your shorts on, don't you? Take off your shorts and lube up your cock."

I did. "Okay, I'm lubed up."

"Okay, with your cock lubed up, I want you just to touch the head. Don't stroke the shaft until I tell you. While you're doing that, I'm going to reach down with my hand and play with my pussy. I'm already wet... in fact, this glove is getting wet. If you were here, I'd take it off and give it to you to smell."

I said, "How many fingers do you have in your pussy?"

"One."

"Put in two. And reach around with your other hand and play with your butt."

"Mmmm, OK," she said. "Now stroke your cock like you mean it, but don't come yet."

I said, "OK. Now get the fingers on your other hand wet, and touch your fingertip to your ass."

"OH! Oh, that's good. I can't frig myself for long like this, I'm going to come. I want us to come together. If you need to slow down, just stroke the shaft, don't touch the head of your cock. Are you dripping yet?"

"No, but it won't be long." I was so hard. "Use your fingers to stroke your clit."

"Oh! OOH! Oh, shit. This feels so good. I wish you were here to do it to me."

I wished I were there, too. "I'm pumping my cock for you, babe. Are you close to coming? I'm going to come soon."

"Oh, yes. Oh! I'm gonna come I'm gonna come I'm gonna come! Oh shit, come with me come with me come with me aaAAAUGH!"

I sprayed all over myself. "Hooh! That was good. But I'm going to have to clean up the bed, I think," I said.

Kathy laughed. "Yeah, that was the best sex I ever had with someone who wasn't here. But don't hand me that stuff about cleaning up -- like you've ever done it before! Do you even know how?"

I laughed, too. "Hah! Busted. But you'll have plenty of time to civilize me when we're out there."

"Mmm, that'll be nice. Now go to bed. Both of us have to work tomorrow, and I don't know how I'll explain it to my new bosses if I'm all hungover when I get to the office."

"Yeah," I said. "Besides, I have to start figuring out what I'm going to take and what I'm going to throw out. I figure we'll have at least two good-sized fights about that."

"Don't worry, if we fight, I'll make it up to you," she said. "Now good night. Can you get me at the airport on Saturday?"

I could. And I did.

And that's how it happened. We're moving in three weeks. And I can't remember the last time I was so lit up about something.

I've even started cleaning up my apartment.