The Big Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My heart is still just pounding." Don's real erection, though not complete and certainly not in the proportions of the fake one, pressed against her as he held her until she could settle down a little.

Don held on to her and talked her down until she was breathing almost normally again. Don put his hands on her shoulders and moved her back slightly so he could see her. "Are you okay now?"

She took a deep breath and nodded.

"I think so. Don it isn't as though I haven't...God this is embarrassing. I mean I have...you know. But I wasn't prepared to...I was sure I'd gotten a handful of your...damn it I thought I'd grabbed your cock, there I said it."

He laughed softly and said, "I understand. That was Logan's hope of course that he would trick you into thinking just that."

Where in the world did he ever get that idea?"

"I don't know. He just came to me and explained it and showed me the props." Don had the fake cock in his hand and held it up. She saw that and blushed again.

"Wait, why didn't I feel that when I pulled your zipper down? God will you listen to that? I pulled your zipper down, like I do that all the time."

"Jan I had it pinched between my legs so after you unfastened my pants I moved my legs enough to let it spring free."

"This conversation isn't getting any easier you know. I mean a real one would also...damn it never mind."

He pulled her close again and said, "I really thought something would go wrong and you'd somehow realize what was going on."

"It was just such a shock. The last thing in the world I would ever expect would be to run into your...you know with my hand."

"Oh I better shut the cameras off."

"Cameras?"

"Yes Logan wanted it video taped so he could see how it went."

"So they're still on?"

"Yes."

"Where?" Don pointed at the nearest one and said that's one of them hiding in that cheap flower arrangement.

In only a second she wrapped her arms around Don's neck and pulled him down to her so she could kiss him. And she did kiss him, hard and deep with her tongue exploring him and her lips grinding into him. Don was wooden for a second but his arms went around her and joined in the wonderful turn of events. When she finally released him she made sure he was facing properly and using both of her hands took Don's growing cock in her hands. She looked right at the camera then and said, "Hey Logan baby look what I'm doing. I have Don's real cock in my hands and I've made him very hard. What do you think of that? She took her time at playing with him as she felt his warm hard cock through his boxers and then got control of herself. She calmly let go of Don and then getting close to the camera blew him a kiss and said, "You don't want to see what comes next and she covered the lens with her hand. Don was almost in shock and stood there trying to come to terms with what had happened. She held her hand over the lens until she could find the right button to shut it off then and asked, "Where is the other one love?" He pointed to the other one and she shut that one off too.

When she came back to him she asked him, "You okay Don?" He just nodded and she said, "I'm sorry Don I shouldn't have done that to you. That's no way to treat you. I just had to strike back at him and that's what came to my mind."

"Now I'm the one too shocked to think straight." He pulled his pants up then and fastened them before something else could happen. He looked at her and said, "I understand why you did what you did and I don't blame you. It all seemed harmless as he described it to me. Even funny in fact. But I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that you would be so affected. Jan honey I'm so sorry it turned out as it did."

"I'm not mad at you at all. At least he was smart enough to realize that you were the only one that there was any chance that I might get that intimate with."

"Some more wine?"

"At least."

Chapter Four

They settled on the couch next to each other and tapped glasses before taking a drink. Jan leaned back then and sighed. "I'm still settling down."

"Me too." She was leaning back and let her head turn toward him. She smiled then and asked him, "Am I forgiven?"

"I not only forgive you I worship you now."

She smiled and said, "Don I just love you. I neglect you for a year and then I abuse you and still you smile at me and flatter me." He put his wine glass down and leaned toward her as he put his hand to the side of her face. Bending down he kissed her in a long gentle kiss as she let her tongue slip into his mouth.

Then he pulled back and in a near whisper said, "Jan honey I'm going to be very serious for just a minute. Please don't ever kiss me again like you did awhile ago unless you really mean it. You made me see stars and stopped my breathing. You made me have thoughts that I won't even tell you about." She looked into his eyes then and touched the side of his face.

"Don I'm sorry. No I don't mean that. I'm not sorry I kissed you, not at all. I'm not sorry for anything we have done in fact. I'm sorry for doing those things to you while you're still trying to get your life back. It's like kicking you while you're down. I promise not to ever kiss you like that again unless I really mean it. I won't tease you or hurt you ever again."

"Jan you haven't hurt me at all. You may have even helped me. I'd forgotten what it's like to hold someone close to me that I truly cherish. I'd forgotten what it's like to kiss someone very special." He wanted to say more but he was afraid he was going to lose control and say too much.

"I was going to say more but I promised I'd only be serious for a minute and my time is up."

Jan had tears in her eyes as she looked up at him. Damn you, you've made me cry."

"I seem to be good at making women cry."

"You're also very good at making them feel so very special."

Don straightened up and said, "Okay so Logan will have his laugh and he'll also have a very surprising end. Let's just enjoy our wine and each other's company and let this whole mess die."

She wiped her eyes and then tasted her wine and said, "I will get even with him."

"Oh I have little doubt of that."

"He will suffer his fate one day. It may take me some time but in the end I'll get him. In the meantime I'll just continue to play the little nonsense pranks on him. It isn't who wins a battle, it's who wins the war."

"Spoken like a true warrior."

"That's me. Don would you be terribly hurt if I went home?"

"Not hurt but certainly disappointed."

"Thank you. You always know just what to say to make me feel better. I just suddenly feel very tired."

"Then by all means go home but don't stay away."

"I won't I promise. I want to make sure I can forgive Logan before he comes home."

"Don't be too hard on him. He really didn't mean for it to get out of hand."

"I believe you and that's the only thing that's saving his ass if you don't mind me saying so."

"Go home and rest. Then things will look a little better." "I'm not even going to call him as he said until I've rested and settled down."

"That's smart. Jan, be sure to take good care of yourself."

"I will. Bye."

"Bye love."

By the time Logan got home several days later Janet had settled down and gotten control of herself. Don was right, it was just a prank that had more impact than expected. Oh she would still give him hell but life would go on. She knew that she had her reasons for getting so upset but that too would be put on the shelf.

After Logan had watched the videos and he had apologized several times to her he said, "It all went so well, just as I had it planned until the end. I just didn't think that you would freak out."

"But Logan think about it. I was certain I was touching Don's very hard cock. Why wouldn't I freak?"

"But in the end you really did and you really gave him a groping."

"By then I was past caring and I wanted to get back at you."

"Well between that and the kiss I'd say you did a pretty good job."

"All of that kind of surprised Don too."

"I'll just bet it did."

"Now just for the record Mister, I will get back at you. It might not be tomorrow or next week and maybe not even next month. But one day I will even the score. In the meantime I'll be content to just go along as we have been with fairly simple innocuous little games and dares. Just little fun stunts to keep life interesting."

Life settled down over the next three weeks. Then Logan said, "I have to have a physical. Company requirements."

"A complete one?"

"I don't know, but I guess. You know, blood and urine tests, tickle my prostate and check my pecker kind of thing."

"When does that happen?"

"Tomorrow morning, why?"

"Well...I was hoping we could make love."

"I don't see why not."

"Oh good." They did make love and afterwards she said, "Thank you honey. Want to take a shower with me? You'll want to be squeaky clean for the doctor. I'll even wash you all over."

"I can't say no to a shower with you." She did bathe him and even picked up a tube and said, "I'll even share some of my special cream with you." She rubbed it all over him from the top of his chest to his knees and to his great pleasure concentrated on his pubic area until she ran out of her cream. She made it a point to work it in and as she rubbed him she said, "It works best when you let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off." They kissed and teased and then she said, "Okay honey get under the shower now." He did as told and she rubbed him all over again as the water poured over him.

Then he looked down and said, "Holy shit what happened?"

She pretended to be surprised and said, "Oh my I guess I got my Nair mixed up with my lotion."

"Your what?"

"Nair. It's a very effective hair remover."

"But damn it Jan I'm bald as a baby from shoulders to knees now."

"Yes I can see that."

"Yes and so will the damn doctor tomorrow."

"Yes I'll bet he will at that."

"You shit you knew all along. You set me up right from the beginning."

"No I don't do that kind of thing I just dare you to do things. You know like I dare you to ever pull another stunt like you did with Don because I can and will top it."

"I thought you forgave me."

"I did but I also warned you that I wasn't done with you."

"Shit look at me."

"I am. I rather like it...well sort of. Well actually you look kind of funny." It was quite a while before he would even talk to her but just before he went home he said, "Okay I admit it you got me and I deserved it."

"Good man, I'll call you tomorrow night." After he went home she felt very proud of herself and happy, but it didn't even come close to what he had done to her.

Janet waited until after dinner and called him. "How was the physical?"

"Well of course I passed but the doctor about cracked up and had to stop and go tell his nurse the whole story."

Jan tried not to laugh and managed to say, "Well at least it was over then."

"Oh no. Bob came to me and said the boss wanted to meet us at the club for racquetball."

"No really?"

"Yes really. When I stripped in the locker room Bob almost passed out from laughing at me."

"What about your boss?"

"Thankfully he never made it."

"Well haven't you just had a day."

"Damn you got me." What he didn't know and what she wasn't about to tell him was she had called Bob and set the whole thing up. Bob even told her that if she ever needed his assistance again all she had to do was call. The two of them really did settle down after that and didn't even dare each other to pull a harmless prank.

They had dinner with Don a couple of times and nobody brought up the subject of pranks. But Don and Jan had a special bond between them now thanks to Logan and his bad idea. Over after dinner drinks Logan asked Don, "Any progress on the girlfriend front?"

"You mean am I ready for that?"

"Yeah."

"I think I am."

"Good for you."

"But I'm going to be sure to wait for the right one to come along this time."

"You can't just wait, you have to go out and find her."

"I will. I'm still not in a hurry though."

Chapter Five

The next time Logan had to leave town he waited until he'd been gone for a few days and then called Jan at work. "Hi it's me."

"Hi how's it going?"

"Fine. Listen can you get away from work for oh...say an hour or a little more?"

"My lunch is an hour and I can always take a little extra time if I don't make a habit of it, why?"

"I have a dare for you."

"Oh is that right, keep talking."

"The Madison office building isn't far from you right?"

"That's right."

"Okay so what I dare you to do is this. Go to the Madison building and take the elevator to the top floor. I think it's the fourteenth floor. Anyway go right out of the elevator to the stairs and go up. That will open onto the roof."

"Don't they keep that locked?"

"I was up there last week and the guy said it's never locked. That's where I got the idea. Okay now here's the fun part. You have to strip naked and take pictures of yourself with your camera, leave your panties tied to a wire or something and then get dressed and leave."

"Oh is that all. And who will get me out of jail if I'm caught?"

"You'll be fine, nobody goes up there."

"Except me."

"Except you."

"I accept your dare."

"Fantastic. I can't wait to see the pictures."

"Wait I can't leave my panties because I'm wearing a skirt."

"Sorry you still have to leave your panties there. Oh and take a picture of them flying in the breeze."

"I don't know where you come up with your ideas."

"I'm a weird pervert."

"I know that. Okay, check your phone sometime after two. Call me if you don't get them and I'll go back to the Madison building and do it again."

"You wouldn't."

"Wanna bet?"

At lunch time Jan found her way to the roof of the Madison building and took a minute to look over the edge and down onto the city streets. The sun was shining brightly and being that far up there was a stiff breeze that tossed her hair and skirt around. She gave one quick look around and then stripped naked. She managed to take her own picture but they were far less than optimal but all she had to do was show proof that she had met her dare. When that was done she just faced into the breeze for a minute and felt the wind massage her nakedness and whip her hair about. It felt exhilarating and she hated to leave, but she dressed and found a place to tie her panties. Then she took that photo and went back to work. For the rest of the day she was constantly aware that she was naked under her skirt but she had to smile. That had been a good dare. Jan wanted to put Logan to the test with a really good dare but she just wasn't coming up with anything.

They were on their way to Dayton to do some shopping when Logan saw four bicycle riders ahead of them. "Just look at those riders in their nice lycra riding shorts and shirts." He slowed way down and the pulled over to the shoulder. "I dare you to show each of them your breasts as we go by them." This would be easy and fun.

"You're on." Whenever they did a stunt like that it wasn't all that long before they would be in bed making love and it always seemed to add to their passion. She quickly stripped to the waist and said, "Okay lover let's go play with the boys." Logan waited until there were no cars coming from behind them and pulled out. Jan rolled down her window and as they slowly drove by each of them she would say, "Hey, you look hot." With the first rider they came to he looked at her and stared at her chest but neglected to watch where he was going and almost crashed. Then it was on to the other three and one by one she flashed them and got a similar response each time. As they pulled away from the riders Logan said, "Well done."

Jan just sat there smiling and said, "Thank you."

"Um aren't you going to dress?"

"Oh did you want me to?"

"Well the traffic is going to get pretty busy."

"Well okay." She had no intention of going into traffic with her breasts showing but she wanted to tease him before getting dressed again.

The incident with the cycle riders gave her an idea then but it proved to be a difficult one to set up. She went on line and spent a couple of hours looking for what she needed and then continuing her search went to a costume and special effects store. Describing what it was she needed proved to be a little embarrassing but the clerk, young as he was, kept his cool and showed no reaction other than wearing a constant smile as he tried to meet her needs. When he succeeded he straightened up and said, "I can't promise quality or realism but I think this is what you want." He showed her a picture and she ordered it. Two weeks later Bob found Logan and said, "A few of us are going to stop for a drink after work, why don't you join us?" "Sounds good."

There were six of them gathered at the bar at a long table and had half consumed beers in front of them when they heard, "Hi boys, hi Logan", and she quickly ripped her blouse open. They're eyes went wide as they stared at an exposed chest with modest breasts and very visible nipples. They all clapped and stared and applauded and Janet went over to Bob and quickly put his hand on her "breast". She was wearing a latex costume that made her look naked and with her back to Logan it seemed that Bob's hand was all over her breasts. She smiled and kissed Bob's cheek and said, "Thanks." She covered herself up and smiled at Logan saying, "See you tonight", and left the bar leaving poor Logan stunned and speechless. It wasn't until he saw her fake breasts that night that he realized he'd been had. She much preferred finding dares for him to do, but she wasn't coming up with any so that stunt would have to do for the time being.

Logan had to go out of town but he didn't want to leave knowing Janet had stunned him in front of his coworkers with her fake boobs. No things couldn't be left like that until after he got home. Saturday morning Logan went to Jan's and over coffee said, "Jan before I leave for two weeks I have a dare for you."

"Okay, tell me about this dare."

"It's a simple one actually."

"I'll just bet."

Ignoring her comment except for a smile he said, "You know that pale green top you have. I don't know what it's called but it's a pullover with that long row of small round buttons that go all the way down the front."

"I know which one you mean."

I'd like to take you to lunch at Vic's but you have to wear that. Oh and you have to leave eight of those tiny buttons undone. Oh and one more thing. Wear that sexy half bra with the straps clear out at the sides. The one I call your sex bra."

"Yes I know which one, is that all?"

"I think so." "So basically you want my boobs hanging out at lunch."

"Well we have to keep it legal of course."

"Gee thanks, you're so generous. Okay I accept your challenge but you're buying and I'm ordering expensive."

"Fair enough." The dare really wasn't that bad. She knew she would be very self conscious with most of her breasts on display, but if she watched where and how she sat it might not be so bad. Then she would have a couple of weeks to think of a dare for him.

"I'm going home and shower. Oh and love I'll be back to pick you up about eleven."

Chapter Six

Jan wasn't what you could call busty but she had a very nice figure. Of course in the bra and top that she would be wearing breasts larger than hers just weren't needed. She looked at herself in the mirror and once again counted the buttons in hopes that she had miscounted but as before she had eight buttons undone. Her breasts were more exposed than covered but at least her nipples and aureole were covered. She had flashed cars and trucks, bicyclists and pedestrians, but that was a lot different than just sitting in a restaurant where people could stare at her.