The Bike Ride

Story Info
What they could do in a bed...they could do anywhere.
2.6k words
27.9k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers

There is an illicit thrill in riding a motorcycle in the middle of the day that leaves the glamour of evening drag races and gatherings behind. The wind pulling a woman's hair free from her helmet, the glare of the sun through her glasses no matter how dark the shades may be.

And the feeling of a man's muscle-lined stomach beneath nothing but a t-shirt under her hands. His groin, inches away if she dares to touch it – with everyone around able to see if she does more than just touch.

Melissa held Flash tightly around the waist, her fingers playing unobtrusively over his abdomen.

It was supper hour, and the sun was still bright. And he wasn't her boyfriend, just a friend with a bike. But the day was perfect for a ride, regardless of the few dark clouds creeping up behind them.

And the wind had untangled her hair from her braid and was throwing it back behind her. She could feel the stray red curling strands as they bounced over her bare shoulders. She had worn a simple spaghetti-strapped tank top today, forgetting that Flash would be wearing the expected black leather jacket.

There would be no subtle pressing of her un-bound breasts against his back today. But still, the sexual tension was there. And as she played her fingers over his stomach, her chin resting just above his shoulder, Mel smiled.

Suddenly, a raindrop landed on her cheek. Then another.

She called to Flash.

"Are we gonna have to stop?"

"There's no way to stop!" he yelled back to her over the roar of the machine beneath them.

"But it's raining!"

"We're fine!"

Just as he spoke that, the sky opened up a torrential downpour they couldn't compete with. Mel gasped as she felt the bike sliding out from underneath them, twisting and fish-tailing.

"Okay, okay, we're stopping! Stop clawing me!" Flash said.

Melissa tried to unclench her fingers from his shirt but she was terrified right up until Flash finally pulled the bike under the nearest overpass and ran it up the slope to the bridge's underbelly.

Once there, he put the kickstand down and let the monster cool off. Mel climbed from behind him, and he stood up, undoing his helmet and resting it on the handlebars.

Flash ran a hand through his James Dean styled blonde hair and stood looking out at the rain. It was a real downpour, and he really seemed put out.

Mel watched him, sitting sideways on the bike's seat. Her tank top had quickly gotten soaked and was clinging to her round breasts. Her short, loose skirt was hiked up her thighs.

But Flash didn't see a thing.

"Are you mad?" Mel asked quietly.

Flash kicked a rock with his boot, watching as it flew out from under the bridge and was quickly lost in the sheet of rain beyond the overpass's edge.

"Yeah. I just really wanted to show you this place I grew up, ya know?"

"It's not a big deal. Really."

"Sure it is," he said moodily, running his hand through his hair again.

Flash turned around and looked down to where the cars and trucks were easily passing in and out of the rain under the overpass.

"I wanted to share it with you. There's this really cool spot by this river or creek or whatever. And you can lay down by the water, and the grass is all tall, and no one can see you while you…you know…fuck and stuff."

Melissa held back a giggle.

Flash? Trying to be a romantic? How sweet!

"Well, we can always go there some other time," she offered, undoing her braid so it would get dry.

Her red locks now hung limply around her bare shoulders, errant curls framing her face and green eyes as she grinned at Flash. Finally, he turned fully towards her, thumbs caught in his jeans pockets as he took her in, from heels to hips to hair.

"Besides," she said, coyly lifting up the edges of her skirt and then meeting his eyes.

"Besides what?"

"Anything we could do there…we could still do…right here…"

The skirt was climbing higher and higher. Mel bit her bottom lip seductively. Then she spread her legs wider, her hands gripping the edge of her skirt just above her privacy, her head tilted so her slanted eyes gazed right into Flash's.

"Oh really," he said.

He began to walk towards her, slowly, his voice low and dangerous.

Just like Mel liked it.

"What kinds of things can we do here, Melly?"

"What did you want to do at the river, Flash?"

He was close to her now, his face inches from hers. His blue eyes looked at her as he licked his lips and studied her face.

Mel was shivering, but not from the cold.

"I wanted to go down on you, Melly. I wanted to taste that sweetness of yours that I keep smelling every time we're together. I know you don't wear panties. I wanted to see for myself. And I wanted to taste you."

She gulped, faced now with the true ferocity of his desire. It was evident in his eyes, in those raging blue eyes. But she wasn't here with him for nothing.

"You can do that, here," she said, lifting her chin.

"I could," he said, looking down at her hands.

Flash took both her wrists in his one hand and lifted them free of her lap. But Mel clung to the skirt, and it raised with her hands as he lifted them. Soon, he was staring down at her shaven sex. And Mel wondered if he could see her cunt aching and trembling.

He raised his eyes up again, leaning even closer to Melissa now.

"Do you want me to, Melly?" he said teasingly.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I want you to go down on me, Flash."

Melissa gulped as Flash put a hand down on her sex, stroking the naked mons like it was a kitten.

"You didn't use your manners. That's not like you."

She panted as he ran his fingers lower, barely grazing the puffy lips from back to front.

"Ask me nicely." Flash grinned, then Melissa watched as he licked a finger slowly, in front of her face, then placed it against her lips, tickling. She gasped at the feel of the wet digit teasing over her fur-less labia.

"Please, Flash," she panted, her hands on the bike seat on either side of her.

"Please go down on me. I want you to suck me."

"Alright, if you say so. And so nicely, too."

Flash was on his knees in front of her in an instant. Melissa looked down as he pushed her skirt high up around her waist and forced her legs wide.

"You're so sweet down here. I can always smell you, like fresh spring flowers or something. It's been driving me crazy."

His fingers played with her as he used both hands to stroke and caress Mel's pussy. Then he was prying her open gently, and moving his mouth closer.

"I think of you so much," he whispered.

The feel of his hot breath against her inner folds made her pant. He kept speaking as his fingers stroked the insides of her sex now, as if he was reveling in every inch of her pink exposed flesh.

"I jack off at night, or in the shower in the morning, thinking of doing just this to you. This and other things…but mostly this…"

Then he was dropping kisses against her slit, against her tiny swollen inner labia. His mouth was gently kissing at her, not licking, not biting, only loving.

"You smell like flowers, you taste like nectar. I've dreamt of doing this since I first saw you on Hog's bike. And now you're on mine. And I'm getting my dream to come true…"

Now his tongue came out, and as Mel looked down from above, she watched as Flash began to lap at her. His tongue was long, slender, and attentive as he dragged it gently from the bottom of her crevice, all the way to the top, leaving no fold or curve untouched.

Then he did it again, from bottom to top.

"How does that feel, Melly?" She couldn't speak, only moaned as he repeated the gesture. Then he was adding his fingers to her sex.

"You feel like velvet. You feel soft and pure. But I know you aren't that pure. You've been wanting me, too. And in very impure ways, right, Melly? Right?"

Melissa nodded.

Flash looked up at her, pausing in his affectionate loving of her cunt.

"Say it, Melly."

"I think a lot of you, too, Flash."

"Do you touch yourself when you think of me?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

He backed up only slightly as Mel's finger shyly came down to her pussy. She'd never masturbated in front of someone before, and Flash must have realized her hesitation was shame, so he endeavored to make it easy for her.

"Show me where you think of my mouth, when you touch yourself."

Mel slowly ran her finger along the edges of her slit. Then, as she pulled it away, Flash put his mouth there, tonguing the swelling inner labia. He looked up at her.

"Where else?"

Mel bit her bottom lip and coyly touched along the budding clitoral flesh at the top of her crack. Flash's finger teased next to her own, then he slowly extended his tongue, his blue eyes locked in Mel's as he flicked over her clit.

"Like that?" Flash asked.

Mel nodded.

"Harder? Slower? Faster?"

Melissa gulped, her face blushing deep and red as she stared down at Flash between her thighs, his fingers stroking her aching, throbbing cunt.

"Tell me, Melly, or I'll stop. Slower? Faster? Gentler?"

"Faster…"

"Show me…"

Melissa tore her eyes away from his and closed them, as her finger moved over her clitoris. She rubbed it, moving the button around in fast circles, stimulating herself until her shoulders were ready to tremble the flesh from her bones.

"Oh, I see," Flash said, grinning.

"Like this – " and he began to flick his tongue quickly over her clit, teasing and tormenting it hard and fast, just like Melissa's finger had been.

Melissa groaned and was ready to cum until Flash pulled away from her and looked up.

"Do you imagine my tongue inside you? I know I do. Like this. Are you watching? Look, Melly. Watch me, I'm going to tongue your cunt now…real good…"

With his eyes on her's, Flash began to approach Melissa's throbbing hole. She held her breath as he neared the tender wet slit. She could feel the heat of his breath as he moved closer, achingly slowly.

She wanted to grab his head and force him down over her cunt. But he was the one in control here. She waited, breathless and tensed.

Finally, the wet tip of his tongue touched just inside her walls. The electricity of the touch made her jump, but Flash's hands were on her thighs now.

He picked up her legs, lifting them up over his shoulders, onto his jacket. Then his tongue dove deeper inside, thrusting suddenly deep inside Melissa's sheath.

As she almost tilted back off the back, she reached out and grabbed at Flash's hair, gripping him tightly as her head dropped back and her hair hung wetly down to the ground.

Flash moved his tongue deeper inside her, twisting and turning it. Melissa cried out, and he ran his hands over her stomach, up around her breasts, grabbing at her as he tongue-fucked her cunt. She moaned, crying loudly, squealing as her back arched over the bike.

Then she was cumming, coating his tongue and lips and mouth.

"Cum for me, hard, Melly!" he begged.

And then he was nothing but slurping noises as he suckled and drank from her sex, taking in her nectar as if he could live off of her desire. It took him several moments to lick and lap her dry, but at last, he stood up, pulling her by the waist until she was sitting up halfway straight.

"I have wanted to do that for so long," Flash said, reaching out to touch Melissa's blushing cheek.

"I wish you hadn't waited."

She was breathless, reeling still in the afterglow of the luscious orgasm. Her clit was still quaking between her tightened puss lips and she purposely clenched her thighs tightly closed to make it dance from the pressure.

"I wanted it to be special." "It was, Flash. But it would have been no matter where we were…"

"I wanted everything, though. I wanted to lay you down by the river, and make the sweetest, gentlest love to you. Like you deserve."

Melissa grinned up at Flash then, her mind twisting.

"Me? Lil Miss Impurity?"

"You know what I mean, Melly."

"No, I'm serious, Flash."

She leaned back a bit on the bike, knowing exactly what she looked like just then. Her shirt was still wet, and was wrinkled from Flash's probing hands. Her skirt was still around her waist, showing off her sweetly plumped pussy. She lifted her chin again and grinned.

"We're not angels, Flash. And when we make love, we make love like devils. We fuck. It's just a matter of who we choose to do it with that makes it making love."

He seemed confused, still, but she knew she was having an effect on him. Slowly, Melissa stood up. She purposely hiked up her skirt so it was tightly bunched around her waist. Then, she turned around, leaning on her elbows on the bike seat and looking at Flash over her shoulder.

He was stunned, staring at her naked, perfect ass facing him.

"If you want, we can wait for Cupid to come create a lovely English-style bower by your river. Maybe a few rainbows, a few birds chirping."

She wriggled her ass.

"Or, you could fuck me like you know you want to, right here. Which do you think is more us?"

Flash began to undo his jeans, letting them drop only to his knees before he was scooting up behind Melissa's ass and spreading her legs to suit him.

"Melly. I think I'm in love," he whispered.

Then he was thrusting hard and vicious inside her. Melissa gripped the bike seat now with her fingers, keeping herself as still as possible as Flash began to fuck her from behind.

His cock was hard, filling her cunt quickly and stretching her to her limits.

"I've waited so long for a girl like you. I wanted to fuck you straight off, but I didn't want you to think I was a pig, or a one night stand."

He grunted, speaking to her in between his fucking and thrusting, as if he had to pour himself out to her while he took her like a beast.

"I've fucked so many girls. So full of shit and hot air. You're real, Melly. You're a real fucking girl."

"No," she groaned, feeling her cunt beginning to spasm and clench around Flash's member. "I'm just a girl for fucking. You can love me if you want. I just want you."

Then Flash was cumming inside her, burying himself deep within as he spurted his seed out. And she was milking him with her cunt, pulling at him and stroking him.

Finally, the rain was stopping, the sun was shining. And Melissa figured that place by the river would probably still be there, if Flash wanted to go.

"It might be wet though," he said, revving his motorcycle engine a few minutes later.

Melissa slipped her arms around his belly, stroking his groin through his jeans.

"That's okay. So am I."

DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
CopyCarverCopyCarveralmost 17 years ago
Live to Ride!

Outstanding. You're making me think about buying back my old Hog!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Another great story by DireLilith!

Another great fantasy! wonderful work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cougar House Ep. 001: MILF MONEY Whatever pays the bills.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Come to Mama Exhibitionist son watched by loving mother.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Traditional Swim Ch. 02 Nude servers give a sex show at a private party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 01 She says that she isn't an exhibitionist.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 01 Willing slave, love and lovers.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories