The Bikini Try-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not" she said in a hurt voice, "that's for Jeff, he tapes himself fucking me and we watch it afterwards. It's fun, the best way is to pretend that you are making a porn film, you really should try it".

I was not so shocked by this and I told her, James and I had often done the same thing, mainly because we had far fewer mirrors than this bedroom, but the images were always deleted shortly after viewing them. The thought of my mother or father borrowing the camera and finding their precious daughter sucking on James's cock was far too embarrassing to contemplate.

Danielle moved to the corner of the room where the tripod stood, I was relieved to see her point the camera somewhere else, probably to reassure me that it wasn't recording. She opened a laptop and the huge TV came to life replicating the same Windows logo as the laptop.

She worked her way through the menu system until the screen filled with dozens of small tiles all of which featured stills of naked men & women. I truly thought she was going to show me a video of Jeff fucking her and I froze to the spot in horror, or perhaps in anticipation, of seeing his fat cock slide in and out of her.

The cursor moved through the tiles and the TV screen was filled with two gorgeous naked girls and a similarly gorgeous man with a massively erect cock. I was still stunned, was I really going to sit here and wait for the inevitable?

I was just a simple northern girl who enjoyed sex with her husband and yet here I was lying naked on a giant bed, watching porn in 75 degree heat with another stunningly beautiful naked woman and I absolutely knew that she was going to do something delicious to me.

The video was the slow lingering artistic type. The room was entirely white just like the bed, a modern four poster draped in a fine white gauze canopy. The man was slowly fucking one of the girls from behind whilst she had her face buried in the other girl's pussy. Soft music played but it could not cover the ecstatic moans of the two girls as all three bronzed bodies writhed and lunged towards each other.

Danielle's voice broke the silence, "I find it relaxing, Jeff and I use it sometimes when we have sex, I can turn it off if you wish". The last one came out as a challenge. I could stop this now or I could succumb to whatever it was that Danielle had planned for me. "No it's fine" my voice sounded hoarse and I tried again, "I know what you mean, James and I watch porn together and we always end up in bed screwing each other after about five minutes".

"Jeff and I watch certain ones and the game is to try to do everything that they do. I think we've made love in every position ever invented. Some of them are impossible and some of them are rubbish. Jeff tried one the other day where we were so tight together he couldn't even manage to move an inch inside me.

As she spoke she wrapped her towel around her waist and unscrewed the lid on a jar of cream. She motioned that I should lie back and, once I had obeyed her, a slight tap on my inner knee from the back of her hand was all I needed to close my eyes and open my legs. With the pads of her fingers she applied gobs of the cool cream directly on to my pussy and either side of it. She slowly spread it around and under my groin and in doing so the tips of her fingers constantly stroked my labia and the entrance to my bum hole.

The sensation was electric and I squirmed into the mattress with pure delight. She stretched the skin around my genitals whilst the razor, a pink wet shave razor, flashed back and forward as she sought out the offending pubes. My crossed arms were caressing my breasts and my forefingers tweaked my nipples as I let out a tiny moan.

She rose to her feet and her towel fell to the floor, she came back from the bathroom with a damp cloth which she gently slid over my groin as she knelt on the floor and examined her handiwork. "Do you want me to shave this off?" she said indicating towards my short landing strip. "No" I replied, "I tried it once, I really do look like a little girl without it".

Her finger swept upwards along my slit once more, "everything is hidden, I know what you mean, yes, you are probably right" and as she said it her hands pulled my knees apart and she slowly brought her mouth to my pussy and opened my lips a fraction with the tip of her tongue.

There was a second's hesitation, I knew she was seeking my permission to continue so I brought both hands to the back of her head and pressed her deeper inside me. I was in a complete whirl of confusing senses, I suddenly wanted this so badly and yet how could it be? I knew I wasn't a lesbian so I tried to fill my head with images of James naked in the shower this morning or fucking me last night but other images of naked women munching on each other kept filling my head.

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend that it was James and a moan escaped my lips as Danielle's tongue probed deeper and then moved up to circle around my clitoris. One of her fingers was on my bum hole and there was the ever present danger that she might press it inside me. I squirmed with delight as she sucked on the rosebud of my clit and drew into her mouth. She inserted a finger into my hole and slowly drew it in and out as my groin lunged madly back and forward in time with her insertions

In less than thirty seconds I could feel an unstoppable orgasm forming deep inside me and the words flew from my lips, "I'm coming, I'm coming, don't stop" and Danielle pressed her face hard against me as her tongue flashed in and out and up and down my cunt. A tidal wave arose from deep inside me and flooded through my loins, I realised that this was the female equivalent of premature ejaculation. My fingers were buried so hard in Danielle's hair that she had to reach up to let me know I was hurting her and I immediately let go and squeezed my breasts. It certainly wasn't James who was doing this, I had never come so quickly from his tongue,

I felt Danielle pull away and I opened my eyes, "I'm sorry" I said hoarsely "I couldn't stop myself, that was just too much". Behind her the image on the TV was of a naked flat chested girl giving a well-hung man a blow job on a deserted beach. Her head bobbed up and down as she repeatedly took his full length into her mouth and throat.

"What did I tell you, we know what works better than any man, but I also think the wine has helped you to relax"

She rose from the carpet and sat on the bed beside me facing upwards to the headboard. Her left hand lay on my right thigh whilst the back of her right hand drifted vaguely around my breast. As the sensations in my groin subsided I wanted to dash out of the room in embarrassment but I was also dazzled and flattered by the attention of this beautiful woman.

"How was it?" she said gently. "You mustn't think it changes anything, it's just experimenting, just exploring, you know?

"I've never done that before, ever", I had no wish to insult her so I concealed my shame but there were other emotions battling away inside me because I knew that I had enjoyed it immensely.

"Do you have other girlfriends?" I said awkwardly, thinking of the strap-on in the wardrobe.

No, not really, there are a few select girls I know, I don't think any of them are gay though, I wouldn't want that. There's a word for it, it's called being bicurious. This is all about enjoyment, pleasure, getting the most out of sex. I was scared the first time I joined their circle but now I think of it as ladies day, you know, spa day, nothing more"

"Does Jeff know", I was thinking about the strap-on again, it was all becoming clearer.

"He knows we have little get-togethers, he thinks we just jump in the Jacuzzi and shave each other's legs and try each other's dresses on. It turns him on though, he's very curious, he always asks for details so I just tease him with stories about naked massages and he thinks I'm joking".

I was the only one facing the screen and I was distracted by the sight of a woman who was being slowly spooned by a black man with an enormous penis. Danielle half turned to watch. "I still prefer that, she said, when it's done right" and all the time the back of her hand moved slowly over my vulva. I positively encouraged her by gradually opening my legs wider and leaning back on my extended arms.

"You won't have any worries with Jeff then" and I regretted the words as soon as I said them. It sounded as if I was speaking from experience.

"You've never had sex with Jeff?"

I wasn't sure if that was a question or an accusation or a simple statement? I needed to make a strong reply because I'd often dreamed of it.

"No! Did he say he had? I was going out with James before I ever met Jeff"

"No, no, I was saying that I think you were one of the few that hadn't. If you had you'd know what an animal he was". Maybe I should lend him to you for a few hours.

Her words hit me like a hammer, I knew that Jeff would fuck me without a second's hesitation if I responded to his advances but had she just offered to lend her husband to me? What on earth was I getting in to? Is that what went on here?

It was true about me being one of the few, Jeff had slept with half of all the girls who had been part of our circle and some of them were still on the scene.

"I think Jeff may have screwed half the town?" she said but it was another question rather than a statement.

"I can't remember a single occasion when he didn't have a girlfriend, they came and went so quickly"

"He's slept with Marie"?

"He went out with Marie for months long before she married Bob. She was broken hearted when he finished with her".

"Poor Bob, I wonder what he thinks of that, Jeff and him are such good friends"

"It was a long time ago"

"He went out with Angela and with Helen?" That was definitely a question. Both of them were married to friends of ours and we still met regularly.

"Yes, but not for very long, I think Angela might have been one night only". I could remember it like it was yesterday, we had gone to a New Year's party at Joe & Rebecca's parent's house and Jeff and Angela had disappeared upstairs before midnight so we had turned the music down and giggled at the sound of the bed squeaking back and forward and Angela's strangled cries of pleasure.

"He slept with Janine and she's married to Grant now?

"I didn't know that" I lied. Grant and Janine were also good friends of ours and James had told me that Grant wasn't fully aware of Janine's early sex life when she would shag anything that looked at her. She had routinely ambushed Jeff if ever she saw him unaccompanied at the end of a night and they would have sex in the multi storey or in her car or just about anywhere else.

"Oh yes, and he slept with Erica even though she was engaged to Sean". That was news to me, Erica with the massive breasts "When was that?"

"Jeff was home for the holidays and his parents were away and Erica came to his house nearly every lunchtime for two weeks when she was working at her father's office" She wouldn't stop ringing him for weeks.

"They're divorced now" I said, as if that made it alright. "Does Jeff tell you everything then?"

"I think so. We were friends even when we weren't dating each other in London. He used to come to my flat and we would sit up half the night talking. Sometimes he didn't even try to fuck me."

"Have you told him about all of your old boyfriends?"

"Oh yes, Jeff doesn't see them as a threat, He knows that I've never had anybody like him before. It is true"

"You must have a very strong relationship, he had such a reputation with the girls back home"

"He knows just how far I will let him go with his flirting, have you noticed how he watches you when you are sunbathing, he is hoping that you will go nude before much longer".

"I might as well be nude wearing that scrap of cloth". Nonetheless it was an exciting thought that the gorgeous Jeff wanted to see my cunt when he could see his wife's every day of the week.

"Salv and Marie did when they were here last year, Jeff hardly looked at Marie though, too skinny, no breasts".

That's what you think, I thought but I didn't disabuse Danielle of this. Jeff and Marie had slept together years ago after Charlie Manley's wedding at Greystones Hotel and Marie had whispered to me that Jeff had exceeded everything she'd ever been told about him.

"What was Salv like?" I ventured.

Danielle knew what I was talking about, "he is a funny shape, short and strong and hairy but he has a big penis. That's probably why he didn't mind being naked". I shuddered, Salv was part Italian or Sicilian and he reminded me of Joe Pesci - round and noisy and crude.

She knelt on the bed and threw one of her legs over me so that she was almost sat on my stomach. Her pussy glinted wet at me and I looked up into her eyes. What had I got myself into, was she expecting me to do the same to her? She leaned forward to grip the headboard and shuffled her knees forward. All I had to do was grasp her buttocks and pull her sweet smelling cunt into my face but I realised that it was a step too far, I couldn't transition in one short hour from the cock loving girl that I was into a muff muncher.

"Danielle, I can't do that...not yet. I did enjoy the other thing though" I said apologetically".

Still straddling me, she wriggled back and laid both hands flat on my breasts. "Ah, you're a pillow-queen aren't you, it's ok, don't be embarrassed. That's how I started".

I looked blankly at her and she explained that some girls only liked to receive and never give. I could understand why, it was far easier to imagine that it was a man feasting on your fanny when you were receiving. I couldn't really pretend that my mouth was sucking on James's dick if my tongue had been darting in and out of Danielle's hole.

She edged back and flicked at my nipples with the back of her fingers. Then she lowered her head to kiss them and I simply could not resist the urge to press her face into my breasts. Suddenly we were kissing, proper kissing like teenagers or newly-weds with our tongues probing deeply and our lips travelling frantically over each other mouths. Then I kissed her perfect breasts and, before I realised it, I was rolling my index finger along the length of her slit.

She laid her hand over mine and encouraged me to continue. It was easy, just like finger fucking yourself so I used the same two handed techniques that I used on myself and within minutes Danielle was gently moaning as her breathing became more ragged. I inserted two fingers inside her and rapidly rodded her soaking pussy whilst my other hand circled her clitoris. She came very quickly after that, her eyes and mouth were tightly closed as her groin pounded back and forward and she squeezed her legs together so tightly that my hand was trapped between them.

She pulled me towards her and our groins collided and we kissed again and it seemed to last an age before we broke apart. Danielle edged backwards and I knew that I wanted to feel her tongue on my cunt again so I gripped the sides of her head and gently pushed her down below in a way that she could never have mistaken for resistance.

I flung my legs wide open and Danielle took huge rasping licks along the entire length of my slit. The point of her tongue opened the lips of my pussy and she darted swiftly and gently inside me. Her fingers and tongue alternated on my clit and my abdomen spasmed back and forward in perfect rhythm with the bobbing of her head.

A minute, two minutes flew by in glorious pleasure before I felt my climax brewing deep inside me and I tried to hold the delicious sensation right there but it was impossible. I was using the soles of my feet to lift my bottom off the bed so that Danielle could probe my anus with her left hand whilst her right hand and her tongue darted in, around and over my pussy. My hands were massaging my boobs and pinching my nipples and the unstoppable sensation rode out of me like a giant wave and

I came violently in her face. I squeezed my legs together and jerked my groin back and forwards in short stubby movements to maximise the glorious sensation and Danielle drew back and sat up on her knees to watch me writhe around in ecstasy.

It was over in seconds and we stared at each other as we drew breath, Danielle had changed something inside me forever and I would never be the same again. "You liked that?" she said and I told her that that was the understatement of the year as I sat up and hugged her tightly.

We lay together in silence as the minutes passed by and the image on the TV changed to that of a muscle bound hunk frenziedly screwing a big-breasted red-head from behind whilst she gripped the back of an armchair.

Noises from downstairs indicated that James and Jeff had returned from the town and Jeff shouted upstairs to establish our whereabouts. "We'll be down soon" shouted Danielle, "we're trying on clothes". Jeff asked if we needed any help but Danielle told him to go for a swim to cool down.

As we giggled at the TV another sensation was brewing deep inside me and I realised that I also needed to be fucked very hard and very soon. Whenever James made me orgasm I always insisted that he enter me straight away whilst the sensations still roamed around my innards. I wondered if I was trying to cancel out what had just happened. I didn't think anything could ever cancel it out and the bizarre comparison of Lady Macbeth trying fruitlessly to wash the blood from her hands suddenly occurred to me.

For one dangerous moment I contemplated about going the whole hog and asking for the strap-on but then I drew back from the precipice and said I was going to try the bikini on again to see what James thought about it.

Danielle assisted quite needlessly with the fitting once more and her hands wandered over my ribs and stomach and breasts. We moved bedrooms so that I could rummage in my suitcase for the perfect sandals and a quick squirt of perfume. As I lingered in front of the mirror adjusting the miniscule garments and tousling my hair trying to achieve the perfect look,

Danielle read my mind and said "I think James is going to get lucky isn't he?" and my nodding head confirmed the accusation.

"I need him right now, I want him to split me in two"

"I think I might hide in the wardrobe and then jump out to surprise him" She laughed as she said it but I knew that if I had encouraged her she would have done exactly that. I thought about her watching James' bottom rise and fall as he ploughed into me and it was a very erotic thought. James could shag for England and he was more than capable of putting on a performance that would surely induce Danielle to madly finger-fuck herself as I moaned and whimpered and clawed at his back.

I came back to reality at the very real prospect of Danielle suddenly emerging naked from the wardrobe to join in our lovemaking so I refused her request and told her she could listen through the wall. Somehow an image of my husband fucking her doggy style whilst she dined on my pussy had become fixed in my mind and I was both appalled and aroused at the same time by the thought.

She replied that she would rather go back to Jeff and get him to do to her what I had refused to do and, if we wanted to watch from the bedroom window, we might learn something.

She asked if I was ready and I nodded. She kissed me on both cheeks and said "we will try on more bikinis tomorrow yes? I will tell James that he has to come and fuck you, yes?" My head bobbed rapidly up and down in agreement to both suggestions and she turned and I admired her perfect bottom as she wrapped the towel around herself.

She left the room and padded downstairs and, through the window, I watched her approach James and crouch by him, her naked breasts only inches away from his face, while she whispered my summons to him.