The Bio of Molly J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as my body shuddered in waves of passion, I yearned for more. I knew that only the masters kiss on my ass, used by a strong hand would bring me completion.

I felt the power of his orgasm before he ejaculated his semen into my body. I felt his pleasure explode within me. I drank it into my being. I knew I brought him pleasure. I felt good that I could offer him a vessel to fill his lust with. I found pleasure in accepting his lust. It raised no lust in me.

He lay back in his pleasure. I lay bound to his bed and my frustration. To climb the heights and fail to reach the summit, is ever so hard to bear. My tears flowed down my cheeks. I wanted more.

My desire was not to fuck again. As pleasant as it was. I wanted lust to fill my eyes and my mouth. I wanted lust to drip from my vagina. I wanted lust. I wanted leather. I wanted pain.

Delicious pain. The pain that turns into waves of erotic pleasure. I wanted to lie at the waters edge and be washed by the waves of the incoming tide of lust, that would submerge me completely.

James saw my tears. He lost his after glow in my tears. He suddenly felt he had gone to far. He untied me with pleas of his own. He asked my forgiveness. He apologized for his passion.

I lost my passion with his pleas. I assured him that I was alright. I petted his mind. I calmed him. I fled from him, as soon as good grace would allow it. I hurried home. I held my coat tight against me, hiding the open blouse.

I almost ran to my bed. I stripped off my clothes. I knelt on the bed. I bowed my head. I took my master from the drawer. My lips caressed my master, with a loving kiss. I slashed the tops of my thighs. My lust grew like an erection within my head. My lust pumped higher with each lash.

My vagina raged. She ate the sweet candy of my pain. She wanted more. My hips were rocking with my need. I let my masters kiss' cover my thighs. I kissed my stomach with the leather. I covered the tender globes of my breasts with the thin red lines of liquid pain. They dissolved into exquisite pleasure.

I denied the raging demands from my vagina. I allowed myself no pleasure from my hand, until my master had kissed every part of my body. When I could stand no more pain, I allowed my hands to pet my open vagina.

I love the satin slick smoothness of my arousal. My passion was full. My lust was cresting in waves of desire. I allowed my hands to bring my lust to fruition.

My orgasm rolled through my body in waves. My passion rose, then ebbed, like the waves of an incoming tide. My vagina captured every nerve in my body. My orgasm filled my body and my mind. It merged into waves of pleasure. My body and my mind were one. My vagina owned them both. My captivity was complete.

In the morning, I soothed my body in hot water. Nothing can caress my body like hot water. The liquid caressed every inch of my body. It was a sensuous caress. The water became my lover, preparing me with gentle foreplay.

My passion rose. The memories of my lust were enough to bring me first pleasure, then passion. My hands were fluid in their arousal of my passion. My hands and vagina were old lovers. They worked as a team. I shuddered in my orgasm. I was content.

As I dressed I saw the bruises. I thought that I would have to wait for them to heal before I could go back to James' bed. I knew I would never enter Ellis' bed again. I stayed away from the university that day.

My passion built through the day. By evening I was raging in my need. My body ached with desire and need. I was agitated. Without my will, I walked to the small tavern James patronized.

James brightened up when I entered. He called me to him, with his eyes. I followed his eyes to a seat beside him. I slid up tight against him. James put his arm around me. I felt secure as I cuddled into his strength. I could smell the musk of his manliness, residing just below the perfume of his cosmetics. It raised my passion further.

We drank some. He wanted to know if I was alright about last night. He had been concerned when I had left him. I assured him I was fine, and that I felt good about our passion last night. He invited me home with him.

"I would love to spend the night with you. I would like you to come to my house. There is something that I want you to see."

The words brought a flush to my face. I do not know where I got the boldness. The driving passion between my legs drove me past my shyness.

James and I walked hand in hand like lovers to my apartment. I seated him. I poured him a drink. I paced in my nervousness. My shyness captured my tongue. I wanted to talk. I could not. I was shocked out of my indecision, by James strong voice.

"You have a nice apartment. What did you want to show me?"

I was flushed with embarrassment. I knew that I would stammer if I tried to speak. I knew that I must have relief from the burning need between my legs. I knew that I would not be satisfied with passion.

Bound hands are so exciting. Helplessness is so delicious. I needed my masters kiss in my helplessness. I needed sweet surrender to my raging lust.

I bowed my head to hide the flush of my face. I removed my blouse and skirt. I wore nothing else, but my heals and stockings. The garter belt held my stockings. It did not hide the bruises. I knelt before James.

"Who did this to you?"

"My master did."

James was alive in his fury. He could not sit. His anger flared.

"My master loves me. I love my master."

"I want to kill him. How dare he hurt you like this."

"You cannot kill him. He is only alive in a hand. Last night it was my hand, that held my master. Tonight I want you to hold him. I will bring my master to meet you."

James looked puzzled. Nothing that I had said made sense to him. His anger was still full. I brought my master into the room, hidden it his leather case.

"Please James. Sit back down."

James ceased his pacing. He returned to his seat. I knelt before him. I pulled the whip out. I held it lovingly. I kissed it with devotion. With my head bowed I presented it to him. James was now the one who blushed.

"Take my master into your hand. When you do, you become my master. You must not be shy when you hold my master. My master will bring you boldness. You will feel your strength become boldness, with my master in your hand."

James took the whip. He held it in his hand. His face was flushed. I could see his erection rise in the front of his pants.

"You want me to hit you with this whip? I don't want to hurt you."

"You must James. I'll not find release if you do not. I loved your passion and your lust last night. It is not enough for me. I must have the pain, or my pleasure is incomplete. I rage right now. You must master me."

James stood up and began to pace. He looked at the whip as he did. His erection was still evident in his pants.

"I can't just hit you. I don't know what to do."

"Sit down James. Look at me. I kneel before you. I am totally in your power. Doesn't it excite you?"

James sat down before me. He looked down at me.

"Yes it excites me. I just don't know what to do. How should I hit you? How hard should I hit you?"

I raised my head. I looked into his eyes.

"Use my master on me now. Look into my eyes. You will see the pleasure. You will see the pleasure in my eyes through the tears. Do it now."

James used the whip on the side of my thigh.

"Harder. Do it harder. Your passion will lead you."

James used the whip again. He left a red welt behind.

"Almost. It must be harder. Do not pretend to hurt me. You must do it."

As I spoke I turned and bowed my head to the floor. My ass was open to receive my masters kiss. The sound of a whip is intoxicating. It whistles for a micro second before the line of fire explodes, with the sharp sound of leather against flesh. The sound of it alone sends shivers of pleasure through me. James became lost in his use of the whip. My ass began to turn to fire, one thin stripe at a time.

I began to masturbate. James was watching fascinated as I looked up at him as my eyes filled with passion and tears. As he continued, my eyes filled with lust. I screamed out as my orgasm claimed my body. The waves of pleasure filled my body and my mind. James lust took him. He was now whipping me for his pleasure. His lust rose as high as mine.

James stood up. He removed his pants. He threw me onto my back. He used his erection as he had used the whip. He slammed it into me. He was beyond passion. He was beyond gentleness.

He had become a slave to his own lust. His erection controlled him. He fucked with power and force. He ejaculated deep inside of me. He slammed his erection further into me with each ejaculation of his lust.

My orgasm was full and deep. My lust matched his. I slammed my hips against the powerful thrusts. I met him with equal force. He fell back satisfied. I fell back ready for more. He found release. I found only an orgasm. I needed more. I lay on the floor. I vibrated with sexual arousal.

I smiled over at James.

"I will get dressed. When I return you must capture me. You must put me in bondage. You must make me serve your lusts. Ignore my tears. Follow your lust. Please James. Please do it."

I rose to my feet. My hands trembled as I dressed. I dressed as if I were going to school. I brushed my hair. My breasts were encased in white cotton. My panties were white cotton also. I returned from my room. I placed a handful of silk scarfs on the table.

"James it so good to see you. I loved our passion last night. You were so gentle. Be gentle with me again tonight."

I sat next to James. I kissed him chastely.

His hands became rough. I struggled away from him.

"Please James. Please be gentle. You scare me so much."

His hands slid up my blouse. He fondled my breast. I tried to push his hand from my body. He became enraged. He tore my blouse open. I began to cry as I plead with him. He pulled the bra cups away from my breasts.

James trapped me into the corner of the couch. I tried to fight him. His strength turned my fight into mere struggles. He captured my hands. He bound them with a silk scarf. My bondage freed him to find my treasures at his leisure. His hands were rough in his exploration. My clothes were stripped from my body.

My vagina opened with the bondage. My passion raised with each rough caress. He pushed me onto the floor on my knees. He stood and walked around me. He kissed me with my master, as he walked.

The pleasure of my masters kiss was greater than ever before. The bondage raised the pleasure higher. The submission to James' will removed the barriers from my mind. I could in no way, hold my passion in check. Any modesty that remained was erased from my mind. I was free from the bounds my parents and society had bound me in. I was no longer civilized. I was wild and free.

As the mental bounds that locked me were removed, my vagina took control of my body. I had no control of the raging lust the came from deep inside of me. My passion filled my mind. Lust took my body.

My pleas no longer begged for my release. My pleas demanded my violation. The words that I spoke had found my ears many years ago, as I grew up. The words had never crossed my lips. As the words come from my mouth. I felt as if I had lost another virginity.

"Fuck me. Shove your cock in me. My pussy is wet for you. Fuck me. Take my passion. Drink my lust. Beat my ass. Use me for your pleasure."

I blushed as I spoke. The gutter words from my memory soiled my mouth. They fill my body with a lust, that was higher than I knew my lust could fly. I became a feral animal. My passion was all that mattered.

I put my head to the floor. My ass was in the air. My bound hands went to my vagina. The lashes of the whip, kissed my tender ass. Waves of pleasure spread throughout my body. My mind released it's hold on my body.

All that was left was my raging passion and my pulsing vagina. My body shuddered with each lash of the whip. My orgasm was blinding. My mind filled with the orgasm. My body was enveloped by my lust.

My vagina took her pleasure from my hand. She demanded more. My vagina became my mistress. She took my reason. She took my mouth.

"Fuck me. Fill my cunt. Fuck my mouth. Give me your passion. Feed me your lust. Fuck me."

James was lost in his lust. He found pleasure in dominating me. He found pleasure in his control. His body demanded more. His erection took his mind, as my vagina had taken mine. His reason fled from him. His mind was filled with lust. His erection filled with need. He rolled me onto my back.

My legs opened naturally. I was open to his lustful gaze. I was open to anyone that wanted me. My vagina would have gladly taken any erection that was there. It would accept any lust that was available. James' erection wanted a warm vagina. It demanded a vagina.

James erection took it's proper place in the center of my being. All that was real in the room was the raging coupling of our untamed beasts. The beasts drank the passion freely given. The beasts transmuted the passion to raw pure lust. Lust filled the room like a cloud. I could taste it. I almost could feel it in the air, like a warm mist covering my raging body.

My orgasm became a tidal wave. It covered me. I became immersed in the blinding pleasure. I had only tasted lust before. Now I drank it. I sucked it into my body. My mind was filled with nothing else.

I was free in my bondage. My bondage no longer held me captive. My bondage held my morality from my mind. The bonds my parents had tied me with were gone. There was only pleasure, passion, and blinding lust.

I was almost unconscious, as the erection finally feed my vagina the liquid lust she demanded. My vagina swallowed it, with convulsive shudders of pleasant waves of passion. I lost consciousness as my vagina filled with his seed.

I would have slept in peaceful dreams. My mind could have remained calmly in it's rest. James could not allow it. The lust had risen in his mind like an erection. It could not be denied.

His lust rose from the deep recesses of his mind. It conquered every part of his rationality. It controlled his thoughts.

He demanded even more as his erection fled. For him, it was no longer sexual need that drove him. Now it was power and control. He demanded my complete submission to his will.

I found my consciousness as he pulled me to my knees by my hair. The pain brought my mind awake. The wild look in his eyes brought me fear. He would be denied nothing, in his lust to dominate me completely.

My fear was like fine aged wine. It brought an intoxication that stripped my mind of all control. I wanted what I feared. I was drunk with the need to please my master.

My consciousness fled to a small corner of my mind. It watched my violation like an entertainment. My body was my masters vessel to use and fill.

I watched my body being drug into the bedroom. I watched myself be bound. I was open to his lust, and to his eyes. I wanted the kiss of my master on my ass. It could not be. I lay open on my back. My legs were bound spread apart. I could hide nothing from him.

The kiss of my master was ragged and sporadic. My master kissed my body, held by an untrained hand. The leather left a river or red across my body. My hips, my legs, my breasts, took the kisses. My vagina turned them into pleasure. The pleasure was transmuted in my vagina, to pure intoxicating lust. I found my orgasm from the kisses of my master alone.

My vagina took his erection. She milked him for his lust. She took the pleasure she sought. I was no longer the captive. My hands and legs were bound. My vagina enslaved him to it's pleasure. My vagina took all of his lust. She would have taken more if he had more. His orgasm was sucked from him by my vagina.

My vagina feed on his captured erection. He could not deny my vagina what she demanded. His orgasm came and went. My orgasm rolled on and on unbroken. Even the loss of his erection did not dampen my pleasure. I felt the orgasm with my whole body. My mind was at peace. I knew that I was real.

The night was like a dream. My passion rose and fell with his demands. He gave me all he had. My vagina would take more if he had it in him. He slept deeply when he was depleted. I lay awake and cried as he slept. I cried in my pleasure. I cried in my need. I was sated. My vagina was not.

CHAPTER (Pause again with me. Calm your mind. Savor our passion. Lay quietly with me a moment. The journey has just begun.)

Our shared passion brought us many nights of pleasure. He took me in so many ways. He forced my passion from me in public. The shame of it brought redness to face and wetness between my legs. He pushed me under the table in the bar. He made me take his lust in my mouth. I knew that there were people watching. It rose my passion higher.

I did not want the seclusion of my violation, from under the table. I wanted it on the stage. I wanted people to be excited, as they watched my violation at James' hand. I wanted my parents to see the passion in my eyes. I wanted them to see my lust take my reason away from me.

I would orgasm watching their shock and indignation, as I fucked in front of them. If I could. Strangers took their place in my head. I was now a wanton slut. I reveled in my freedom.

I no longer dressed in primness and purity. My dress became sexual. My body radiated it's beauty. It rose above my plain face. My very presence raised lust in strangers eyes. I found delicious pleasure in seeing the lust fill their eyes. My body could feel them fondle me with their eyes, as their erections filled their pants.

I was Molly J. I was alive. The knowledge of my realness was like candy in my mind.

It did not last. James found great pleasure in his dominance. The pleasure faded in such a short time. I do not know how long it took. I only know that one day he held my master with no passion in his eyes.

He had taken our lust, and turned it into habit. I took the whip from him. I sent him from my life. My master deserved better. I would have no half hearted habit take my lust from me. I would find another master to hold my whip. I loved my master completely.

I began to write my stories. I knew so little. My stories were as shallow as James' passion. I knew that I must experience more before my stories became as alive as I was. I wrote the stories. Then I burned them. The fire took my words. It ended them completely.

They were not good enough to keep. I could not throw them away. They were my words. They brought me passion. I needed that passion in my life. I was alone again. I no longer doubted my reality.

The only part of James I kept, was the freedom to flaunt my sexuality. My clothes became more sexy. My attitude and manner reflected the raging heat of my femininity. I sang with my joy at being a woman.

My vagina was no longer a stranger that lived between my legs. I no longer hid her from my mind. My vagina became not just my lover, she became my friend. I pet her. I fed her. I found my only pleasure in life, from her wetness and her wildness.

The only thing that I missed was my masters kiss from a strong hand. I did not miss James. I missed his strong hand. My hand met my needs. They were not enough. I sought a master to fill his place. I did not find my master. My mistress found me.

I had never even thought of lesbian love, before she found me. I loved my femininity. I thought only a man could bring my lust to full bloom. My mind never looked at a woman, as I searched for a lover who could hold my master with proper respect.

I knew that my lover must be strong. I only thought of strength as male. I was not strong. I thought strength came from the rippling muscles of a hard male body.

I found I did not even understand strength. My vision of male strength had come from my parents, along with their plastic morality.