The Biography of Jessica

Story Info
The life story - past & present - of naughty Jessica Forrest
4.1k words
4.65
16.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

JJ Vaughn sat on the shore of Zuma Beach and took in the beauty of the early morning. It promised to be a lovely day as it was not too warm and a light breeze was blowing by. The sun was already out and some people had walked by, nodding at her as they passed. JJ wondered if any of them recognized her. If they had, they had all been polite enough not to cause a fuss.

Dressed the way she was now, she really wasn't "JJ Vaughn" anyway. The tiny, form-fitting white bikini had been a gift from Dennis for use in their pool. He had told JJ it would look great on her, but Dennis, being Dennis, believed that anything looked good on JJ. For the handsome, sandy-haired author, it had been love at first sight when he had met JJ. JJ hadn't been too far behind him – she figured it out about a week later. The friendly, considerate neighbor was the man that she had been looking for all of her life. Once the minor obstacles had been removed from their path, a romance had blossomed. Dennis was the most supportive partner any woman could ever have hoped for, not an easy task, given JJ's career choice.

She got up and went for a stroll, as she still had an hour before having to report to work. She felt the heart-shaped pendant between her breasts, her first meaningful gift from Dennis. It had touched her deeply and JJ promised to never take it off. She had kept that promise, no matter where you saw JJ Vaughn; the pendant was in plain sight. It was a constant reminder to her that she had finally been confident enough to give away her heart.

Despite her falling in love with Dennis Forrest, trust had been another matter completely. JJ had been burned in the past – in fact, burned so badly that she should have taken out fire insurance. There was one factor Dennis had going for him that put him head and shoulders above all the rest. He knew all aboutJessica Swan, he had known since the very beginning and he accepted it. He took it at face value and furthermore, he didn't try to change her. Dennis didn't want a partner that did only what he wanted her to do, he let JJ be herself and live the life she led by her own rules. All he wanted from JJ was to be apart of that life and once she wrapped her head around that fact, all was well. JJ Vaughnwas Jessica Swan and the two were one. One could not exist without the other. Dennis had known that from the get-go and he had been fine with that. That was all the proof JJ would ever need, all the evidence that this man wasthe man. The one-in-a-million man that would beher man, her partner. After all, how many men could have -would have – accepted the fact that the woman sharing their life and their bed was one of the world's most successful porn stars?

Oh sure, JJ had dated as "Jessica Swan" before and those men wanted to date a porn star. They mistakenly assumed that she was "Jessica" 24-7 and in those days, JJ let them live out that dream. It had grown old and tiresome very quickly. That wasn't the case with Dennis. He liked JJ and he liked Jessica. He could differentiate between the two. Nor had he ever been disingenuous about knowing. He had never once used her secret against her. He protected her privacy and let her be herself. She knew that this guy was a keeper and so, she sunk her claws in deep. She even made a decision that once would have been anathema to her – she moved in with her boyfriend and leased her house. Of course, as her house was next door, she didn't have far to go, but the decision was so daunting, it felt as if it might have been a thousand mile journey.

One of her "co-workers" needed a new place after a miserable split with her boyfriend. It worked in JJ's favor to have the friend lease her place and she gave Brooke a great deal. It meant a lot to her to have her best friend living close by. Of course, one of the plusses was the fact that BD – "before Dennis" – Brooke had been a "friend with benefits".

Brooke and Dennis hit it off like a house on fire and that comforted the once-insecure JJ a great deal. She wanted two of the most important people in her life to like each other. As a matter of fact, JJ picked up on it right away. Brooke and Dennis were attracted to each other. Brooke didn't even try to hide that fact and to his credit, neither did Dennis. Her boyfriend seemed to be totally without guile. He flirted with the Taiwanese / Japanese beauty shamelessly while not neglecting his girlfriend for a single minute. JJ got the impression that had she not been in the picture, Brooke and Dennis would be an item and would likely have slept together on their first date.

Brooke confirmed JJ's feelings. "If youever are insane enough to break up with that man, I might just have to forget the no-poaching rule," Brooke grinned as they prepared coffee and dessert in Dennis' small kitchen. "He's one of the most charming men I have ever met and I don't even think he's trying."

JJ smiled and nodded, there wasn't even a trace of green in her dark, brown eyes. She wanted JJ and Dennis to like each other and they did. She had even offered her BFF a suggestion as to what to wear, a tight black leather dress that accented each of Brooke's best features and the black stilettos that JJ had given her for her 30th birthday. Brooke lookededible, even better than the strawberry shortcake JJ had made for dessert. As for JJ herself, her silver dress and heels looked great with her tan. Confidently, she knew that her man was with the two best-looking women in LA that night.

The two women served dessert, shamelessly flirting with Dennis as they served him bites of his food. For JJ, it was a wonderful night and she felt at peace and at home for the first time since she was 18. She saw Brooke's smiling face beaming at Dennis. Her girlfriend was a vision in black and she didn't think her boyfriend had ever looked so rugged and handsome in tan slacks and an expensive tailored shirt. Unbidden, her mind went to images of Brooke and Dennis making love. JJ felt her cheeks flush at the thought. She knew both of them intimately and so, she knew they would fit together. Brooke would be a challenge to Dennis and he liked aggressive women. There was nothing at all passive about JJ and Dennis' shoulders had the scratches to prove it. Once the couple got past making love, they turned up the heat and switched to all-outfucking. JJ would have liked to have seen that kind of heat between Brooke and Dennis. Perhaps when she went away on location for her newest film, she would suggest to Brooke that she seduce Dennis, invite him over for dinner and "dessert". Of course, just so there were no misunderstandings, she would let her man know it was a-okay with her with her if he wanted to sleep with Brooke. She didn't own him and he was so secure with himself that her fucking other men on film didn't threaten his relationship with her. Another wicked thought crossed JJ's mind – perhaps she could convince Brooke tofilm her tryst with Dennis? She knew that Brooke would be up for it, but would Dennis?

As the three of them shared after-dinner drinks, JJ found that she just could not filter the images of Dennis and Brooke having sex from her mind. She knew that her best friend would show Dennis a few tricks and she also knew that Dennis would prove a capable surprise to Brooke. He held up well against the porn studs that they were used to and was an imaginative lover. The more that the ash-blonde beauty thought about it, the more that she wanted for that to happen. Not just for Brooke or for Dennis, but for her own illicit thrill as well. She wanted the delicious thrill of hearingboth of them telling her of the experience and comparing notes. It would be so decadent that JJ knew that she was going to scheme to make it happen. She poured herself another glass of wine and then, another. JJ had a nice little buzz going as she watched her lovers interact.

A different thought then flitted through JJ's mind, something that was almost a given in the adult world, yet something she had not done in her private life.That was the way to go. "You've had a lot to drink," she said to Brooke with a tipsy giggle. "I think that you had better stay the night."

Brooke looked at her friend as if she had gone completely out of her mind. "Don't be ridiculous, I live next door," she stated before her slightly-fogged mind clued in and she grinned.

"Jess, you're acting crazy, why should she have to stay the night?" Dennis asked her.

"Men, they can be so obtuse," JJ sighed as her friend giggled with merriment. "Baby, I'm asking Brooke to stay the night – but I don't mean forsleeping," she told him. "In fact, I rather doubt that there will be much sleeping going onat all," she grinned and winked back at the delighted Brooke.

"Are you saying ...?"

"Brooke's been a good and loyal friend and she's a total pistol in the bedroom," JJ told her man. He knew that Jessica and Brooke had several sexual moments together; there were no secrets between them. "She's been dying to fuck you and I think you've earned a perk, lover. Of course, I want to be there to watch and maybe choreograph the thing," JJ teased him. Dennis' grin told of his own happiness at her scheme. Tonight he was going to bed withJessica Swan and her hottest on-screen partner. He would be enjoying his own, porn-fueled fantasy.

The women were already two steps ahead of him, almost literally. They were climbing the stairs and holding each other's hands. JJ could not believe it but it was true – Brooke was actuallynervous! She gave her friend a reassuring pat on the derriere. "Why are you so nervous?" JJ asked. "We've done loads of threesomes before on screen."

"That's just it, in a nutshell," Brooke told her. "On screen with other actors – never inreal life! This man is the most important thing in the world to you and you're important to me – I don't want to screw this up and jeopardize our friendship."

JJ laughed because that was so like Brooke to worry about idle nothings. "Not going to happen," she told Brooke. "You're important to me too and besides, you know what a voyeuristic slut I am," she grinned evilly. "Believe you me, I'm going to get off watching you fuck my man and I know the two of us can totally rock his world."

"True that," Brooke smiled, relaxing a lot. "I must admit that a man has never left my bedroom complaining."

"Or a woman, if I know you," JJ teased and gave Brooke a final, reassuring hug before they entered the bedroom where it would all take place. JJ saw the small flutter of nervousness cross Brooke's face as Dennis entered the boudoir. This would not do. Since moving in together, JJ and her lover had made this room intimate and sensual. She adjusted the dimmer switches while Dennis turned out some soft and sensual music. JJ drew Brooke to her and instead of the movements they made while dancing for a crowd, they moved in a slow and intimate, highly erotic fashion. Dennis watched them in rapt fascination and no sign of guile crossed his strong, masculine features. He was letting the women set the pace and he was a passenger in their love taxi. Their hands joined together as they danced across the room, all intentions were to have arousal felt by all participants. Dennis made no overt moves, he didn't even remove an article of clothing. The two beauties were the ringmasters – ringmistresses – for this circus of carnality.

Jessica felt her love for this wonderful, unique man grow with every passing minute. He had made no moves to influence them, to interfere with their seduction. He seemed confident and secure enough in himself to know that the signals he would receive would be loud and clear. It certainly didn't hurt that they peppered their dancing with sexy, slow moves that would have brought a statue to life. Dennis sat on the bed and watched with a satisfied smile. He didn't focus on either woman too much, knowing this night in particular was something unique and special. Everyone was going to bring something into the bed and enhance if for the others. Sure, he was horny and could have jumped Brooke and JJ at that moment, but he held back, knowing the rewards would be far greater if he did.

He looked at the two beauties and marveled at his good fortune. Either one of them would have been an accomplishment, being here with both was nothing short of a miracle. Dennis thought he had better stay out of high-stakes poker games, because he had likely used up his last shred of good luck being with Brooke and JJ.

He still found it unfathomable that Brooke was attracted to him, yet she kept shooting him surreptitious glances and she and JJ shared kisses. He had seen his lady-love exchange warm kisses with other friends and co-stars, but the soft, supple lips that blended with JJ's were so incredibly facile. Whenever they kissed or touched, the two women almost seemed to meld into one incredible mix of beauty.

JJ was smart enough to keep her cool, she had all of this planned out, even though the thought itself had been on the fly. She saw the time on the clock radio and walked herself and Brooke to the bed, stretching out as they removed their outerwear. Dennis had to compose himself, because their underwear was decadent and made for only one thing – a chance to fuck with total abandon.

Jessica studied the expression of her mate's handsome features. Despite her kissing and touching Brooke sensually, he paid rapt attention to both women and every little action bespoke the adoration he held for JJ. Even with two beautiful women in his bedroom and ready to service his erotic whims, with words unspoken, he let JJ know that she was the focal point of his love. He didn't have to speak, it all seemed to come from him without anything more than smiles and eye contact. No, he wasn't ignoring Brooke and her beauty, he was enjoying the sensual tableau unfolding in the room, he just seemed to silently acknowledge his own good fortune. JJ Vaughn and Jessica Swan, Dennis was the first person who had ever understood that they were two halves of the same coin. One could not have survived without the other, at least not now.

The young women tumbled about the bed and JJ watched her girlfriend admire Dennis' handsome masculinity. He was almost beautiful in his way, if a man could be described as such. JJ felt a pang of delight as she realized that Brooke was doing nothing whatsoever without JJ's say so. Until JJ gave the word, Brooke was hanging back and letting JJ call the shots. Her lips were only focused on JJ right now, touching and nuzzling the ash-blonde's smooth skin and sending her into different zones of pleasure.

Dennis' eyes never once left the women that were writhing around his bed in total lesbian abandon. He was a bit frightened that if he blinked, he would miss some crucial point in their heated lovemaking. He had seen his JJ make love to women on camera, but this was real and so much sexier. The two beauties weren't acting or making screen moans or playing to the camera. They were into each other and he knew, when they were ready, they'd be swarming all over him like ants on honey. Dennis fought to keep his composure, as difficult as that might have been. He knew that once invited, he would have no regrets about holding back.

There were two sets of arms that suddenly captured Dennis and dragged him into bed. "We got tired of waiting," Brooke said with a hearty laugh. "Jessica already knows the package, but I want a preview," she said to Dennis as her friend and lover began helping her undress the pleased recipient of the evening's bacchanalia.

"I don't suppose I have any say in the matter?" Dennis retorted, playing along with the game. Both beautiful women shook their heads in response.

"The stud service will supply whatever if necessary for his clientele in whatever manner they see fit," JJ grinned as she tugged off his pants and boxers. Brooke had already bared his top half and a glint in her almond eyes revealed that despite her knowledge of Dennis' "attribute", he had exceeded her expectations. Some of the co-stars she and Jessica had performed with did not match up to Dennis' physical attributes. In an unconscious gesture, Brooke licked her lips as she surveyed Dennis' prone form. She was certain that Dennis could perform. It wouldn't be like Jess to keep him around if he couldn't.

Dennis was watching JJ and Brooke reach out for each other and touch with a vested interest. The skimpy garments they had been wearing were now gone, all that remained were high heels and naughty smiles. Heels were a passion that JJ and Brooke shared and Dennis was glad that he had lots of closet space. Her collection took up a lot of space.

"Silly man, get over here and fuck us," Jessica commanded impishly, her hands on her hips. "No one's going to send you an engraved invitation. Brooke, you can have his cock, I'll ride his face and start things off."

Brooke was astonished at Dennis' cock, some of her co-stars didn't measure up to him. Her ex-husband certainly didn't. With a bit of ego, she began sucking his cock. She knew that her best friend was the better fuck, but oral was her forte. From the moans and groans that Dennis was uttering into JJ's pussy, that belief still seemed to stand the test of time.

Jessica thrilled to Dennis' tongue and felt a slight tremor of relief. She had been almost certain that her man would be able to take care of two women, yet there was still a bit of trepidation on her part. True to the confidence she had in him, Dennis was performing up to what was needed. When she removed herself from his face, it glistening with her juices, she smiled at Brooke as they all moved about a bit. She gave Brooke a peck on the lips, tasting Dennis as she did. "What do you think?" She grinned at the Asian lovely.

"Holy fuck, he's hung like a mule," Brooke whispered back. "How did you ever get used to that?"

"Practice," JJ admitted honestly. She lined herself up at the front of the bed and turned her head. "You're going to eat my pussy while Dennis fucks you like a whore. I know how much you like being fucked like a slut, baby," she teased Brooke.

No matter how many times they had sex, JJ was still one of the few women who knew every little button to push to start Brooke's motor. Whether it was with JJ or Jessica, the lanky blonde could manipulate her friend into gut-wrenching orgasms and she knew tonight would be no different. Brooke got on all fours, arched her back and wiggled her ass at Dennis in open invitation. While she was doing that, she clamped her mouth to JJ's dripping cunt. She'd be damned if she would be the only howling slut in the room.

Jessica's moans were almost immediate and the thrill of seeing her personal stud fucking another woman was driving her mad with desire. Brooke's tongue was so slithery and snaky and hit all the right spots and she watched in heat as her man drilled deep into Brooke's tight pussy. This threesome was turning out to be everything she had hoped that it would be.

"Oh yeah bitch, eat my pussy,eat my fucking cunt," Jessica / JJ howled. At that moment, she herself wasn't sure who was in the bedroom with the other two. "God, we're such sluts and lucky ones at that. Is he fucking you good, baby girl?"

"Oh yeah, so good, so deep, so hard, he's fucking my pussy, that's it Dennis,fuck the pussy," Brooke howled also. Dennis hadn't said a word, but that was okay with his girls. Right now, what mattered to them was actions and he was on top of everything. While he pounded Brooke the way she had said she wanted, his eyes continued to look at his lady. Despite the experience of fucking a totally new pussy, he had not lost sight of Jessica and her pleasures.

"Mother of God, what a stallion," Brooke muttered under her breath, although JJ caught the comment and grinned. Her girlfriend's tongue was doing due diligence on her pussy and she had already cum twice. Dennis' fucking was doing the trick, everyone was where they needed to be. His thick cock looked even more massive as it moved in and out of Brooke's needy pussy and JJ was glad that she had "first dibs" on it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12