The Birthday Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You looked beautiful.” Kyle commented.

“Did mum and dad come in?” I asked.

“No. I think they’re watching a TV program.”

“I want to see you come now.” I said.

I reached down into Kyle’s cock again and began pumping it vigorously. I lay by his side. To get better access, I pulled his boardies down, exposing his nakedness. I watched his face tensing and smiling as he felt the pressure of my hand. He was shaking heavily.

“Ahh!” Kyle suddenly gasped. I increased the stroke rate until I felt the sudden pool of warm cum fluid over my hand. Unsure of what to do with it, I wiped it off on my towel.

“That was beautiful.” Kyle stated. He gave a sleepy sigh.

“I thought it was good too.” I said.

“It was good” he said, “but it can never happen again.”

I pulled my bikinis back on.

Kyle’s arms scooped me up, and he tossed me over his shoulder. He carried me to my room opposite his and lay me down on my bed. I laughed. He bent down and gave me a kiss.

“We’re both worn out now,” he said, “good night little sister.”

I thought I’d cry at the thought it wasn’t going to happen again. Something more had to happen. I couldn’t be left in this state.

* * * * * *

I’ll tell you about the Birthday Boy’s present in the next chapter.

XOX Emma.

12