The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding, right? How could I possible know those things? You're the one with the experience. You have done this before, haven't you? Deflowered a virgin, I mean." When I didn't answer, she continued. "It's okay, Uncle Dave. You can tell me. Complete honesty, remember?"

"Okay," I said reluctantly, then started to think back. "I have done it before. More than once, actually."

"And how did those work out? Can you remember?"

"Well," I said, "the first couple weren't so good, for the girl, I mean. They were when I was a young teenager and didn't know what I was doing. I matured kind of early and was pretty big even when I was only fourteen. Back then I was full of raging hormones and all I wanted was to get off myself. I didn't know about foreplay or using lubricants or anything, and I guess I was pretty rough."

"I see," she said with a sly smile. "Just a horny kid with a big dick, right? So what about the others, the ones that came after that? Did you eventually learn to do it better?"

Her use of the word dick surprised me a little, but it also had an almost instant effect on my libido, and I found myself desperately searching my memory for better examples so we could get past this conversation and move on. "I think so," I said, still trying to bring some details to mind. Then suddenly, the pictures in my mind began to clear.

"There was Cynthia," I said, wondering if mentioning a name would upset her. She didn't react, so I went on. "We were both seventeen, if I remember correctly, and we talked a lot about having intercourse before we actually did it. She was a very smart and practical girl, who had studied her own anatomy and had been masturbating for several years. Like you, she was kind of small, and our lovemaking up until then had suggested to her that my size could make things really painful for her. So she sort of took charge of things."

"Wow! Really? That sounds kind of neat." Her fascination with this revelation seemed genuine, and when I didn't elaborate, she said, "So, tell me what happened."

"Well, it was all a bit clinical, nothing like how you and I have been going at things. She wanted to be in total control, so I had to be on the bottom. She came prepared with a bottle of something called Lanolin Plus, which was this really smooth sort of liquid glycerin. First she, uh ... well, she did some things to get me ready. Then she slathered this stuff all over both of us and climbed on top of me."

"Is that it? She just climbed on top and you went inside her that quick?"

"No, it wasn't that quick. Not by a long shot. She rose up over me and we got everything into position, then she started to slowly lower herself until I was, well, not inside her exactly, but right on the verge of being. But when she went a little further, it started to hurt her so bad she stopped. She tried again, a couple of times, but she couldn't seem to go through with it, so she asked me to help."

"And what did you do?"

"I was really worried about her by then and I offered to just forget the whole thing, but she would hear nothing of it, and she put my hands on her shoulders and told me to push her down. I didn't want to do that, but by then we were both so aroused and she was so insistent, that I tried."

When I didn't continue, she said, "Come on, Uncle Dave. You can't leave me hanging like that."

"Yeah, well, I began to push and, even though I knew she wanted me to continue, her body kept reacting involuntarily to hold herself up. By then I was getting really frustrated and I needed to finish or I was going to go crazy, so I finally put my full strength into it and broke past her resistance. She cried out in pain, but she refused to lift up. Instead she kept going down, crying all the while, until she had taken almost all of me."

I realized that as I was relating the story, I was getting hard again, but Sarah was so caught up in my words she didn't seem to notice. "So, is that all there is to the story? Doesn't it have a happy ending?"

"Oh, yeah, it did. After a while, things got better and she started moving back and forth on top of me, while I went deeper and deeper. Then she went into a kind of delirium and her body began to jerk, slamming against me hard until she finally came. Afterwards she said I had been great and she thanked me for being so patient with her, so I guess you could say that one worked out pretty good, even with all the pain and false starts."

"Mmm," Sarah mumbled, contemplating what I'd just said. "I can see how that might work, and the idea of me being in control sounds intriguing, but it really didn't change anything, did it? I mean, it still hurt her a lot, and she still had to get past that before she could enjoy it." She scratched her head as if thinking hard, then continued. "What I don't like about it is the sort of mechanical aspect. I mean, there didn't seem to be much emotion or love involved, did there?"

"No, there really wasn't. But that's just the way Cynthia was. We were never really in love with each other. We were just close friends who'd grown up together and one day found ourselves both without steady partners, so we started dating and playing around with sex. She eventually married my best buddy, and we remain friends to this day."

"I might, however, want to try some kind of lubricant, if you think I'll need it," she said ignoring my answer. "But I really don't want there to be anything mechanical about it. I want to make love with you, not just get screwed, and I want it to happen in the most natural and spontaneous way possible."

"Well, if that's what you want—and I do too, by the way—then the lubricant is out. It's usually cold and awkward and messy, and it's certainly not natural. Besides which, I doubt it would be much use anyway."

"Really?" she said. "Why do you say that?"

It was a little embarrassing, but I did want to be totally honest with her, so I said, "Honey, if I can be frank about it, I have to say that you are really gifted in that department."

"Gifted? What do you mean?"

"What I mean is—and I don't mean to embarrass you—but of all the women I have ever been with, no one can hold a candle to you when it comes to producing natural lubrication. If I hadn't been careful, I might have drowned in it."

When she didn't respond, I thought she might be angry, but then she laughed. "I guess that's a good thing," she said, looking down at our legs where my growing erection was lightly touching her belly button. "In fact, I can feel that good thing getting started right now, and it looks like you're on your way as well."

She was silent for a while, contemplating what she saw and seeming to make up her mind about something. I didn't prompt her, and soon she turned back to look at me. "What I want," she said tenderly, "is for us to simply make love. No thinking or hesitation about culminating things. I don't want you to worry about me or think about anything at all except how much you want me and how much I want you. Don't worry about my having an orgasm or experiencing pain or fear, and don't stop if I scream or cry. You just do what comes completely natural to you, and I'll be fine. Promise me, Okay?"

I started to answer, but she didn't seem to hear me. Instead, she smothered my face with kisses as she climbed on top of me and pushed hard against my erection, sliding up and back until it felt like I could lift her in the air with it. Her tongue found mine and we explored each other's mouths while I turned her on her side and began massaging her breasts. In turn, she used her leg to rub against my throbbing erection while her frenzied response to my fingers sent ripples of anticipation through her body.

"Please keep doing that," she whispered frantically, "do it faster." So I sped up my chafing of her breast, following her body's insistent urging, until she suddenly let out a huge sigh.

"Oh, oh God," she mumbled. "It happened again. Jesus, I can barely breathe." I was incredibly aroused by her apparently having ad orgasm without my even touching her vagina, and when I turned her on her back and kneeled between her legs, I looked down and realized I was bigger than I could ever remember being. She gazed lovingly into my eyes, then she too looked down, and I heard her gasp quietly. Still, she had made me promise not to let her fear stop us, and she lifted her legs, bending at the knees and pulling them up with her hands, as if demanding that I enter her immediately.

Carefully, I placed the blazing tip of my penis against the outer folds of her vagina and leaned forward to kiss her as I nestled myself cautiously into the opening. She had become incredible wet during all this, and I could feel her body tense as I pushed gently until I felt the strong resistance of her unbroken hymen. Her lips went soft then, and I tasted salty tears as they ran down her cheeks to mingle with our kiss. And when I didn't proceed, she grabbed me hard around the arms and said, "Now. Please do it now." With that, she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled until I had no choice.

As I felt the tip break though, it was like pushing into a tightened clamp, and once I had made it past the initial tightness, she let out a scream I feared might be heard by the neighbors. The tightness continued to squeeze me as I went deeper, and her screams turned to incoherent gurgles. Still, she did not resist and kept pulling me downward with her legs until I was nearly halfway in. Her breathing had gone from long gasps to a jerky staccato, as if she was in labor, and her head began swinging from side to side, whipping her hair against her tear-stained cheeks.

I stopped then, because I couldn't stand seeing her in such pain, but the moment she felt this, she increased the pressure against my back. "Don't ... Don't stop," she said between short frantic breaths. "I want all of you, please David."

And so, with intense trepidation, I lowered myself again, feeling the unbelievably sensual tightness of her virginity against my yearning skin. I had gone in another inch or so and was moving slowly, when she lifted her legs from my back and laid them over my shoulders, leaving no impediment between us. And when I made one last thrust with all my weight behind it, I felt myself hit the very bottom of her vaginal cavity.

The sensation of smashing against that final wall, combined with the tightness and her blood curdling screams, was more than I could handle, and I slammed into her again and again. Somehow, she managed to open herself even more, urging me on, and our bodies came together so completely that I penetrated her depths even farther. Still, the excitement and thrill of feeling I had gone so far was so strong I couldn't stop, and as she writhed beneath me like a captured animal, sobbing and shaking with pain, I came with an explosion. I felt my fluids surge from me like molten lava into the ultimate depths of her, and my violent contractions went on for what seemed like hours.

She was sobbing uncontrollably now, and again, I started to pull out, but she stopped me by squeezing her vagina even tighter. So, in spite of my exhaustion, I bowed to her obvious desires. Slowly, as if coming out of some kind of trance, her shuddering and convulsing waned, and she let her legs fall to the side, reaching out for me. Once she had me in her arms and realized that I, too, was crying, she began to coo softly into my ear, reassuring me that she was alright and insisting that I not withdraw.

"I'm so sorry," I managed to say through my tears, but she just ruffled my hair and hugged me tighter. We lay like that until our senses seemed to return to near normal, while I felt myself shrink inside her. I also felt a strong flush of warmth flowing between us and I knew this was probably blood.

"Please," she said, "don't be sorry. I'm okay, really I am, and I still want you. In fact, I've never wanted you more than I do at this moment." And miraculously, she seemed to find the strength to squeeze me once again. Slowly, her contractions continued and strengthened until I realized that I was growing hard again.

I was exhausted, spent, with nothing left but a continuing desire and intense love for her, but I could tell that, even after all the trauma and pain, she wanted me again. As she felt me growing inside her, she raised her legs, offering me every inch of her depth and begging me without words to take it. I had already had two of the most intense and satisfying orgasms of my life, and was astonished to find myself seeming to grow again to the point of nearly bursting. Another gush of warmth told me that even she had managed to come back completely, and it mingled with the blood to provide the lubrication necessary for me to begin moving in and out. And this time, even though there was obviously still some discomfort, her responses told me that the pain was mingling with pleasure to such a point of intensity that she was approaching orgasm again.

Having already come, I knew I could control of myself now, so I resolved to make this second time the best it could possibly be for her. I slowed down my thrusts, making them long and deep and as sensual as I could, and she responded by rising up to meet me. When she again lifted her legs to my shoulders, I increased the depth until I once again felt myself crash into the very limit of her vagina. Now her responses included short, quiet exclamations each time I hit bottom, and as I sped up and used more force, these turned again to screams, though I could tell that she wanted the pain this time.

Together we increased our intensity until our bodies were slamming against each other with wet slaps and I felt I was going even deeper than before. My penis slammed again and again into that final barrier, and her screams turned into frantic gasps, as we approached orgasm together. Finally, just when my body felt like it had nothing left, she let out a guttural moan, and we came at the same instant. Still, she continued to grind her body against me as if she needed more, and I responded with all the energy I had left in a waning frenzy of thrusting and driving as deep as I possibly could, until she lay under me like a rag doll, lost to the world around her in complete and utter satisfaction.

"Happy birthday," I whispered as the room faded around me and I drifted off into a misty netherland of dreams and emotions so comforting and warm it felt like I had died and gone to heaven.