The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thought of a hard penis being pushed up my ass filled me with mixed emotions. Fear, disgust, curiosity, and desire, all at the same time."

"I never did have the nerve to say that to the few guys I did have sex with, so I never did it, but the idea was planted in my head. It became a recurring fantasy, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I created an entire script, like a screenplay, where I would lay face down and a muscular, hairy man would put his penis up my butt. I would play the script in my head when I masturbated. I would even lay face down when I did it, to make it more realistic. I would have intense orgasms when I imagined what it would be like when he would ejaculate in me."

"The word became a trigger mechanism. Just thinking about the word made me hot. And if I said it to myself out loud I immediately wanted to play with myself."

"In school or at work I would drift off into the fantasy, and I wouldn't get any work done. My panties would be so wet that I could smell it, and I was afraid other people could too. When I got home I would strip down and lie on the bed, face down, and visualize being fucked in the ass."

That explains everything, I thought. The blindfold removed any need for her to be modest, or to be concerned with how the man might judge her. He was an unseen, unknown entity, and his stiff cock was hers to do with whatever she desired. The fantasy in her head came to life, and she had no inhibitions about asking for what she really wanted.

"So, now that you have finally experienced it, how do you feel?"

"Well, my fantasy guy was not as large as my Birthday gift. Even in my wildest dream I never had it in me that far. I am a little sore and tender, but I have never been so satisfied. I think I will go home and sleep for ten hours."

I helped her get to her feet and slip on her panties and shorts and halter top. Next came her flip-flops, and I walked with her to the door. I kissed her like I have never kissed a woman, and she kissed me back so I knew it was OK.

She asked if we could do this again sometime, very nonchalant, as if she was saying we should get together for lunch someday. You little whore, I thought, of course we can. Maybe next time we will tie you down to the bed as well as blindfold you, just to make it more erotic.

"Sure we can, sweetie. Call me or I will call you." I watched her walk across the lawn to her front door.

Now that both Lucy and John were gone, I fixed myself a light dinner and went to bed. I was like a little kid, excited on Christmas Eve about what was going to happen tomorrow. I explored my asshole for a while, pushing my finger in and out. I imagined John's cock going into me with some apprehension. But remembering how Lucy took every inch of it with pleasure, I started to look forward to it without fear.

I slept pretty well, and woke up early with no alarm clock. I dressed and went to my boring office job, but I couldn't keep my mind on work. I left at 3:00 saying I didn't feel well. I stopped at a drugstore and purchased a couple of small squeeze bottles of sex lubricant. When I got home I decided to get ready for John's arrival. He is very punctual and always shows up at 6:00PM.

I showered and shaved everything that needed it, and trimmed my bush into a little moustache. Then it occurred to me that maybe I should get clean on the inside, too. I don't know what the etiquette is for anal sex, but it seemed like a good idea.

I found my old douche kit, the kind with the big water bottle and the long vaginal tube. I filled the bag with warm water, and got on my hands and knees in the bathtub. I inserted the tube up my asshole as far as I could, and unclamped the hose. I forced myself to hold still and take the entire bag into me.

I sat on the toilet and let it out. What came out of me was pretty disgusting so I decided to repeat the process. The next bag full was a little better, but still kind of gross. I thought I should keep going, and after the 5th bag the water came out of me as clean as it went in.

I got back in the shower and paid extra attention to my crotch. I thoroughly washed all the cracks and folds of my pussy, and washed my asshole, even trying to get soapy water up in it a little. I rinsed and toweled off, and felt that I was as ready as I could be.

It was close to 6:00 now, so I laid face-down naked on my bed and waited for John. I thought of one more thing to do to get ready. I took one of the lube bottles and put the tip up my asshole. I squeezed it and emptied the full bottle into me.

I thought it would be a bit much if I was face-down waiting for it when he walked in, so I sat on the edge of the bed. I was as nervous as a school-girl.

I always leave the front door unlocked and John lets himself in. I heard the door open and close, and John came into my bedroom. He stripped off his clothes and sat on the bed beside me. His cock was only half-hard, so I began to play with it.

He asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this.

"No, I am not totally sure. I have never done it, and your cock is getting bigger by the minute. I might not be able to take it all."

He said "Look, your friend Lucy is all of about 98 pounds, and she took it all."

"Right, but she has been eager to do it for years, and with her it was mind over matter. She just willed it to happen. She emptied you out so completely last night that I am surprised you can even do this."

"Don't worry about that! I replenish quickly. I will pump so much cum up your ass that you might be able to taste it."

The thought of that took away all of my reluctance. I wanted it in me.

I said "God, I hope so. Please give it to me."

His cock was now as hard as steel, and he said "OK, I am ready if you are. But you can't ask me to stop half-way. That's not fair or reasonable. If you do, I will just pin you down and keep shoving it in."

I realized I was past the point of no return, so I climbed onto the bed and lay face-down.

"Where is the Vaseline?" he asked.

"I took care of that another way. Just go slow!"

There is no need for hugs and kisses, or even much foreplay, our relationship is not love and romance, it is just sex. Neither one of us said another word, but we both knew what to do. I spread my butt like I saw Lucy do, and I felt the tip of his cock touch my asshole. I was quivering with anticipation but I kept still.

He started to push and the tip went into me. There was a brief moment of discomfort, but once the head was past the tight ring of my anus, the spasms subsided. All of the lube inside me allowed him to slide into me with one smooth, continuous push. When I felt his balls press against me I knew I had the entire length of his shaft in me. Surprisingly, I could still breathe.

He didn't have to work it in a little at a time like with Lucy, but in spite of my age my asshole was virgin and tight. It felt like I had a policeman's Billy Club up my ass, but it was much more pleasant than that. His cock was stiff but more flexible and natural feeling than a hard wooden rod. The feeling of the smooth head and the bare skin of the shaft were more exciting than anything I had ever experienced.

I wanted to break the silence, so I asked him "How does it feel?"

He is not the most eloquent man I have ever met, but I don't get together with him for conversation. It's his marvelous cock and incredible stamina that I want.

He answered simply "I am going to fuck your asshole all night."

That's fine with me, I thought. I am usually very proactive during sex, but I had a different reaction to this. I just held still and surrendered to it. He humped me with a steady rhythm, and he slapped up against my butt with each stroke. I don't have a skinny little butt like Lucy. I am not fat, but I am a mature woman, and my ample butt-cheeks gave him a soft landing that inspired him to go faster and harder.

As I said earlier he is all muscle and testosterone, and I felt dominated. He must have thought that I still might try to stop him, so he hooked his feet over my ankles to trap them, and put his strong hands on my shoulders to hold me down.

I had no intention of escaping, I was in heaven. I have never felt so penetrated, so full of cock and so completely fucked. I didn't say anything; I let him hold me while he continued to steadily fuck me. My idea to put the whole bottle of lube up my ass was genius, because he was now pulling all the way out, stopping just before the head popped out, and pushing all the way back in up to his balls.

He didn't last anywhere near all night. He made noises like he was in pain, which I knew he wasn't, and started to cum. I felt his cock pulse and twitch, and he shot his load into me forcefully. I have never felt a man's cum gush into my vagina like that. I was ecstatic.

He collapsed on top of me, huffing and puffing. He started to withdraw, but I said "Wait! Don't pull it out. Remember you said you wanted to do it to me like you did Lucy. Just rest a few minutes and when you are ready you can start over."

As big and strong and manly as he is, he usually does what I tell him. He didn't answer, but he did keep his cock all the way in me. It stayed nice and hard which felt nice. I reached back between my legs and caressed his heavy testicles.

Just like magic, he came to life and began again.

My asshole was as wet and sloppy as a whore's cunt, and he went at it vigorously. Just like with Lucy, his second load came quickly. He slammed into me, and I felt just as much this time as the first. John is a virtual cum factory.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, and then he did pull out. Just like with Lucy yesterday, some cum leaked out and dribbled over my pussy. I looked at his cock, and saw that it was coated with cum, and a big gob was on the head.

I was on it like a chicken on a bug, hungry for it. I had a brief thought that it might not be a good idea since it had just been up my asshole. I remembered how clean I had gotten myself, so no worries. I licked the creamy gob off of the tip, and sucked and licked him clean.

We stayed in each other's arms for probably a half-hour, like lovers and not just friends with benefits.

John never lingers for small talk, he got dressed and I walked with him to the door.

"You are probably going to become a real ass-hound now, aren't you?"

Showing his country roots, he said "I reckon. But I doubt that you will mind."

He drove away, and I was alone in my house again. I went back in my bedroom, and remembering what Lucy said she did, I lay face-down on my bed and masturbated until I had a satisfying orgasm. That's a good reason for Lucy and me to team up on John again. One to take it in the ass, and the other to eat her pussy.

I was not ready for sleep, I thought about the changes in my life the last two days had brought.

I am certainly not a prude, but I had never thought about trying anal sex before this. Watching Lucy get 'cornholed' as she calls it, had really turned me on. I had never licked a pussy before, either, but I loved doing it to Lucy, and I hope to do it again.

Taking it in the ass myself was the biggest change. It was the most intimate, erotic sex I have ever experienced. Feeling his cock up inside me so far, and feeling it throbbing and pumping his living semen into me was the most intense experience of my life.

I began to plan the next interlude. I will talk to Lucy and see when she would like to come over and meet the mystery-man who had inseminated her. No blindfold this time, she will have to grow up and take responsibility for her sexual preferences.

I knew that John would be available. I will tell him he has to take turns with us. No favorites.

I know he won't mind.

12