The Birthday Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered "Just pump it into me."

Obedient employee that he is he stopped with his cock fully embedded in me and moaned. As deep as his cock was in me, his fire-hose ejaculation went even further into me. Every cell in my body welcomed this foreign invasion. As I felt his semen spurt into me I rubbed my clit furiously, and I joined him in a mutual orgasm.

Lucy came around to the side of the bed, and alternated kissing John and then me.

She said "God that was so hot! Could you feel the cum go into you?"

I answered "Lucy, you know what it feels like. Of course I could."

John and I separated, and the three of us returned to our position with John in between us.

I was content to doze off, but Lucy wanted to talk.

"So you two have been doing this for some time?"

"No, Lucy. I can't speak for John, but I never had anal sex until last week, when you introduced me to it."

She considered that quietly for a while.

"So I am the pervert here! John, have you had anal before me?"

He answered "No. I tried it a few times but the women screamed for me to stop. They said I was too big."

I certainly understand that. The poor women probably thought they would have to go to the Emergency Room. Think how embarrassing it would be to tell the Doctor why your asshole was ripped open. But they should have tried it. There is no such thing as too big. Your asshole will stretch before it will tear.

"Lucy, John and I are both glad you introduced us to it. It will be a permanent part of our sex life now."

With that, John excused himself and left to get some well-deserved rest at his apartment.

Lucy and I stayed in bed and cuddled. We both had a belly-full of John's love-juice, and we were enjoying the afterglow. I heard some gurgling and rumbling coming from Lucy's abdomen and I gave her a quizzical look.

She said "I am having some cramping."

I imagine her insides were trying to reclaim the empty space created by John's big dick. Plus, she has a swimming-pool of his live sperm in her. She is probably trying to digest it.

I wasn't having any of those problems. I want to say again emphatically I am not fat! However, I am a normal sized woman, and my butt and my abdomen have more room than Lucy does. She probably shops for size small in the Girl's Department. I have no idea how John can get all of his cock into her.

"Will it be a permanent part of my sex life too? Can I join you and John again?"

Ordinarily I would not like to share John with anyone else, but she is special.

"Of course you can, Lucy. I will ask John if he can come over three times a week instead of two. We have to take turns, though. Share and share alike. No jealousy."

"OK. I understand."

"Can I stay here with you tonight? I don't want to go home."

You can if I can lick your pussy, I thought. Good God, I have never had the desire to do that, but she is so sweet. I don't want to munch on the overly-fragrant cunt of some woman my age, but she is so fresh and clean.

"You can stay tonight. In fact, you can move in if you want to. But before we go to sleep, I want to do something."

I moved down towards her crotch and gently pried her legs apart.

"I don't know if we should do that. Doesn't that make us gay?"

I said "No. It just makes you cum really well. And I get to taste you."

I am starting to have strong feelings toward her. I hope the dreaded word 'Love' doesn't start to creep in. And what about if she starts to have those feelings towards John?

I will have to work hard to keep things the way I want them. Let's just fuck each other and stay friends.

I finished her off in about three minutes, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

12