The Birthday Present

Story Info
An unexpected gift from her to Him.
1.9k words
4.31
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written with affection for a friend of mine. It's short and sweet. I hope y'all like it as much as he does.

* * * *

The Birthday Present

She was waiting for him when he came home from practice. It was late; the kids were sleeping at friends' houses. They were alone in the house, she had arranged it carefully. It was his birthday and they'd started it with a bang. They were about to end it the same way.

She had woken up around 6 a.m. to surprise him. She'd tiptoed into the bathroom and made herself fresh. A quick wash and a dance with the toothbrush, all done as quietly and quickly as possible – he always woke if she wasn't there. She had slipped back into bed and there he was, conveniently lying on his back. She slipped down to waist level and starting stroking his cock with short, quick laps of her tongue.

He moaned, stretching a little bit. He opened his eyes and looked towards her. "Hey mama, what a great way to wake up."

She paused and smiled back at him. "Happy birthday!"

"Oh? Is it my birthday?" He asked playfully. He sat up, pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply. She placed one hand on his cheek and explored his chest with the other. She felt his cock thicken against her thigh and shifted so she was kneeling between his legs...

From there the love making was leisurely and very pleasurable.

She smiled at the memory. It had been an excellent way to start the day. She was nervous as she waited for him to shower and come into the bedroom. This night would be the culmination of everything they'd been talking about. He thought she'd be asleep by now, but she wasn't. The room was softly lit with candles and she was waiting in a negligee of cascading red satin. She waited, listening to the noises of his homecoming.

He was trying very hard to be quiet, but he was also in a hurry. He slipped into the master bath from the hallway entrance, stripping his clothes from his long, lean frame as he went. He glanced at the bedroom door and gave his thick cock a stroke, smiling at the memory of the morning. He reached into the shower and played with the knobs until it was hot enough.

The shower was over quickly, he was anxious to slip into bed with his woman. He dried off, making sure he wiped the water from the thick hair on his chest. He brushed his teeth, took a pee and by the time he flicked off the bathroom light he was thinking about the best way to wake her up. He stepped into the room and stopped short in surprise.

"Hi." She smiled softly.

"Hey woman. What are you doing still up?" He walked close to her, sliding a hand over the satin covering her hip.

"I was waiting for you." She looked at him, stroking his face with her hands, her love for him in her eyes. "I have missed many birthdays. I wanted to make this one special." She hugged him, pressing her large breasts against his broad furry chest.

He smiled down on her. "I love you little mama. I am glad we are together again." He kissed her, brushing his hands over her shoulders and pushing the straps of the negligee down her arms. The satin slid to the floor and she moaned softly as the thick, crinkly hair teased her nipples.

"Oh you like that do you?" He grabbed her tight, pinning her arms behind her back and rubbed his chest all over her breasts, pulling back enough so that he just rubbed her nipples at times. He was tickling and arousing her at the same time. She bit her lip, trying to muffle her laughter.

She squirmed away from him and pushed him back. "Wait! Wait! I have a present for you."

He immediately let her go, curious. "What is it?"

She stepped to the bed and leaned over, putting her ass in the air, to reach underneath. He stroked an appreciative hand over her flank with a small noise of pleasure. She giggled and stood back up. She handed him the large, bright coloured bag. Ribbons and tissue paper overflowed the top and he arched one eyebrow at her as he yanked it out. He piled the tissues on the bed and the ribbons were wound through her hair, turning her into a birthday present. Finally he got down to the box.

He looked at it, then at her, then back at the box. Slowly he pulled it out. It was a wooden box, about 10 by 10 by 6 inches, made of a rich, dark wood. It was very plain. Inscribed on the top were two interlocking circles, their names just below. A small padlock held the box closed, the key tied to it with a ribbon. He opened the box slowly.

She smiled nervously. He did a bit of a double take. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. You know I am. We've talked about this for a long time."

Inside were two sets of wide leather cuffs. They were suspension cuffs, custom made for her wrists and ankles. He considered what this meant. She had been teaching him about the BDSM lifestyle since they had got back together. She had shown him how to restrain her, shown him some aspects of discipline, how to Dominate her but they hadn't gotten into serious bondage.

The cuffs were butter soft black leather with a fur lining. They were two inches wide with a locking buckle and two D-rings on each one. They were serious cuffs and would help her easily support her weight.

"I made some alterations to the room as well, and there are two more things in the bag." She held out a wrist and he locked the cuff around it. She smiled and stroked it.

He decided he liked the way the black leather looked against her pale skin and locked the rest of them around her. He went one step further and locked the wrist cuffs together in front of her with one of the padlocks. Then he looked in the bag. Again, he looked at her in surprise. Inside was a bag with 50 feet of 1/8 inch nylon sailing rope. He spied a bit more black leather below it. He pulled out the rope and the leather.

It was a flogger. Eighteen, fifteen inch 'fingers' and a 7 inch handle. He grinned. This was better quality, and much longer, than the one she had taught him with. He flicked it expertly, enjoying the weight and length, it was a perfect fit. He eyed her speculatively. "This is a great gift!"

She lowered her eyes, assuming a subtle submissive pose. "Thank you," she said quietly, "I had the flogger made custom." She brought both hands up to tangle her fingers in the hair on his chest. "You are a uniquely made man, my love; you needed something made just for you."

He kissed her mouth. "What changes have you made to the room?"

She pointed to the ceiling in the sitting area. The furniture had been moved back and in the ceiling were a pair of industrial hooks. A low footstool stood nearby.

"I definitely approve!" He grabbed the rope and dumped the bag on the bed. He discovered it was in three pieces. One about 4 feet long, the other two were 24 feet long each. He picked up the short piece and one of the others. He grabbed her wrist cuffs and pulled her to the spot below the hook.

He threaded the rope through a D-ring on each wrist then wound it around and through again to be sure it was secure. He reached up and looped the rope over the hook. He pulled until her arms were over her head then pushed he stool in front her. She stepped up and he tightened the rope, making certain it would support her. He then tied her ankles together with the short piece.

"Are you ready?"

She gripped the rope with both hands and pulled, bracing herself. "Yes Sir."

He braced her body with one arm around her hips and removed the foot stool. He let go, slowly and she swung free. He studied her for a moment. "You look beautiful." He stepped close and, to his delight, found he didn't have to bend his 6'7" frame too far to meet her lips. He kissed her thoroughly, making her moan and try to press against him. He teased her nipples, then her pussy with his hands. He stepped away to pick up the flogger leaving her hanging, aroused and wet.

He stepped around her and caressed her lightly with the flogger. Then he stepped back and took a swing, flicking his wrist at the last second. He started gently. The flogger struck her with a soft crack and she moaned. Faint pink lines appeared on her backside. He made a sound of satisfaction at the marks and her reaction. He swung again, she moaned, her back arching, as more lines appeared, slightly darker than the first.

He found his rhythm and lost himself in it, strike after strike landing on her back, ass and thighs. He covered her in a cross hatching of red lines. Her body swung with each strike as they got harder and she twisted, trying to escape, while her mouth begged him for more.

He stepped to the front and started on her breasts and belly. By the time he was done she was panting with need, tears streaming down her face. He was rock hard and staring at her hungrily. He bent down and untied her ankles. She let her legs hang, not daring to guess his plans. He pulled her body to him and fitted himself inside, driving that big, big cock deep inside in one stroke.

She screamed as her impending orgasm crested and he wrapped her legs around his waist. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and fucked her hard. His hands danced over the stripes and welts on her back side, before moving to her front to do the same. He pinched her nipples, pulling and twisting them.

He spread his feet, bracing himself better and fucked her harder. Hard and fast, till the sweat poured off him. He bit her neck as he slammed into her one last time, feeling her almost continuous cumming as her pussy rippled around his cock, squeezing, releasing, squeezing, and pulling his release from him. His balls emptied into her, overflowing her and she shuddered, crying in response to the overwhelming sensations.

He held her, stroking her softly, standing there with her impaled still, as she came down and he softened. Reaching up he untied the rope and pulled it from the cuffs. He set her down, catching her when she swayed unsteadily. He took her to the edge of the bed and sat her down while he searched the box for the key to the padlocks.

After he unwrapped the leather from around her wrists and ankles he ran the bath. He set her in the tepid water and watched over her as she dozed. She smiled sleepily at him at one point, "Happy birthday, my love."

"Oh," he said softly, "It definitely was little one."