The Birthday Present

Story Info
Wife decides to have a threesome surprise.
4.5k words
4.37
90.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

At 42 Leann looked much younger than her years. When she was 25 most people who didn't know her took her to be 15 so not much had changed over the years except she didn't get carded any more at bars and liquor stores. Leann had married her childhood sweetheart, Gary, when she was but 19 years old. Most people didn't give them much of a chance but now, 23 years later, they were as devoted and in love with one another as they had been on the day they were married and probably more so. They'd had two children, a boy and girl, right away and now both were out of the house, Carl having just graduated from college and Marianne going into her senior y ear.

For the first year of their marriage their sex life was like most young people's, torrid. But as the years wore on, and particularly after they had children, sex became something they had a few times a week and sometime less. They had been best of friends when they got married and it carried them through those times when kids and other outside influences seemed to come together to challenge their having sex. Leann was always afraid the kids would hear something.

Gary was a six foot one husky sort of a guy who Leann called her teddy bear and with good reason. Gary had always been kind natured, gentle and generally easy going. Nothing ever seemed to bother him. He was very attentive to Leann and always was able to comfort her when she'd become agitated and out of sorts.

As Gary's 43rd birthday approached Leann wanted to do something extra special for him but what? She was married to a guy who seldom asked for anything and never complained. Her mind traveled to their sex life. In their own ways they'd been somewhat adventurous in the sex life giving voice to the fantasies and living out quite a few. It was one this point Leann felt certain she could give Gary something special. He'd always wanted to have a threesome and although Leann allowed him his fantasy she'd always assured him it could never happen because she just didn't feel that sort of attraction to another woman.

What she had done is role play with him by becoming another woman and allowing him the fantasy of having sex with that woman. Most of the time it was some actress or a beautiful stranger they'd seen on the street. Leann felt that although Gary seemed to become a little more animated during such times it would never be counted as the best sex they'd ever had. There was one time, however, that he'd fantasized about one of Leann's best friends, Jane. Jane was what Gary called a "trophy wife." She was gorgeous, knew it, and actually traded on it. When she'd graduated from college she'd married a guy who was fast tracking in the securities industry and the fact that he was fifteen years Jane's senior had no effect on her. She had gotten what she wanted, instant security and a life of leisure while he'd gotten a gorgeous young wife he could parade around at parties and other functions.

The day after Jane turned 30 she'd discovered he husband had been cheating on her with, of course, his secretary. It being a loveless marriage Jane quickly divorced him and got a healthy settlement in the process. In the intervening dozen years she'd stayed single and busied herself with the ownership of a high end fashion boutique on a rather exclusive street. She'd never had children, charging her schedule didn't allow for it, when the truth was the idea of children had scared her to death and now at the age of 42 they were no longer a consideration for her. The years hadn't been bad to Jane and while of course she didn't look quite so beautiful as she was when she was 22 she was still quite the head turner.

Leann decided she'd try to get Jane to have a threesome with her as a birthday present for Gary, but how? For a week she considered that question and in the end she decided to just directly ask Jane and be done with it. Leann was very secure in herself in all respects and while the possibility of insulting Jane loomed large she thought her friendship with her was plenty strong enough to survive any problem. So it was on a Thursday that Jane met Leann for lunch at a little bistro.

The two women hugged, as they always did when they met, and exchanged the usual pleasantries. When the hugged, however, Leann search for even the smallest amount of sexual attraction she could find in such a hug but there was none. She would not be deterred however.

"So Leann, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Jane never had a problem with being direct and she knew full well Leann had some agenda going.

Leann summoned up her course and decided to just blurt it out. "I want you to have a threesome with Gary and me."

At that moment Jane was sipping some wine and nearly spit it back out in surprise. "What?"

Leann couldn't tell from Jane's reaction if she were offended, just surprised or what. "You know guys and Gary's no different. He's always wanted to have a threesome with me and another woman. I've never really been interested and he's always been understanding of that fact. His birthday is Saturday and I wanted to really surprise him this year." Leann wanted to lengthen her explanation considerably but she knew Jane well enough to know she'd already given her enough initial information.

Jane sat quietly for a moment showing no emotion and giving no indication of how she was reacting to Leann's request. Then she said in a matter of fact way, "But Leann, you're so" she paused and then said "straight."

A smile broke across Leann's face and she said, "Yeah and that's a problem. I just don't feel attracted to women but as I've been thinking of this I've found that I'm not repulsed by the idea either."

"But why me?" Jane's question surprised Leann.

"You're not serious."

"Of course I am."

"Jane, even I can see you're as beautiful as you've ever been and besides, Gary had had a crush on you when we were still in high school."

"He did? I never knew that."

"It was when we first started dating and I'd asked him about other girls. I was a little insecure in those days and he told me about this crush on you but how he could never ask you out."

"Why?"

"He didn't want to get turned down."

"If he only knew."

"Well, it sounds to me like it's a good thing he didn't."

"No, I would have dumped him anyway. Even in high school I had this thing for rich older guys. You remember that rumor about me and Mr. Reinhardt?"

"You mean that rich old guy on the hill?"

"That's him and he wasn't so old, he was 38."

"And you were 15! So it was true?"

"It was but he was married and even I knew there was no future there."

"So will you do it?"

"What?" Jane replied and just as quickly realized what the question was. She took in a deep breath of air and said, "Maybe."

"What does maybe mean?"

"Why don't you and I have a little test run, just the two of us, to see if you can even go that far. Have you considered how you're going feel seeing your husband fuck another woman?"

"He can't. I mean, I won't let him."

"Leann, honey, I adore you but let me tell you about what kills a marriage, dishonesty. Things happen and believe me, in a moment of passion you give into all sorts of things you think you won't. So if we did end up fucking I don't want you resenting me or worse wrecking your marriage."

"So you're saying if he wants to have sex with you I should be okay with that happening?"

"Pretty much, that way you'll be prepared."

Leann thought a moment and then said, "You're right and I think I can handle that. I don't think you'd try to steal him away anyway."

"I won't try but even if I did, I don't think I'd win."

They talked some more, finished their lunch and agreed to retire to Jane's house. Jane convinced Leann it would be best for her to see how she'd react to being sexually close to another woman so in case it was a problem she wouldn't be introducing Gary into the equation and making everything that much more difficult.

When they got to Jane's house Jane offered Leann a glass of wine to relax her which Leann thought a good idea.

As they sat together on the sofa Leann asked, "Now what?"

"Try giving me a little kiss on the lips."

"Leann, have you been with a woman before?" It occurred to Leann that Jane probably had but now she felt the need to know.

"Many times," Jane replied.

Leann felt a bit of relief because at least one of them would know what to do so to speak. Jane leaned a bit towards Leann and Leann quickly kissed Jane on the lips.

"Leann, I'm not your Aunt Martha. There needs to be a little more than that."

"I know, I'm scared that's all."

"It's okay."

This time Leann leaned toward Jane and gave her a long soft kiss on her lips. Leann felt a bit of a tingle on her lips and a nice chill ran down her back. She felt pleasantly surprised that she'd actually enjoyed the kiss and decided to give her another just like it. The kisses, at first brief, started to last longer and longer with each succeeding kiss. Leann felt some of her passions stirring. Jane finally put her arms around Jane and drew her in to a long and passion filled kiss. Then she moved her hand up to Leann smallish yet firm breast. Leann reacted by pulling away a bit but as her mind quickly processed what was happening she moved back into Jane's hand. She knew she needed to find out just how much she could do and so far she wasn't repulsed. To the contrary she felt some attraction to Jane now that she hadn't previously felt.

As their kisses continued Jane's pushing and prodding of Leann's breasts were having the desired effect, Leann was becoming turned on. Still, Jane had to take Leann's hand and place it on her own breast to continue things. Compared to Leann Jane's body was full and lush. Leann had never once touched another woman's breast and she found her initial experience to be surprisingly pleasant. It was as if a portion of her mind, previously unexplored, was suddenly opened up from which nothing but good feelings emanated. Briefly Leann wondered if all these years she'd had a desire for women she kept pushed down and out of sight. But such thoughts were quickly pushed aside by something even more primal, her new found desire for Jane.

To her surprise Leann suddenly was pulling Jane's clothes off in a desire to touch her naked body. Her mind was suddenly, it seemed, consumed with a desire to know Jane in the most basic ways possible. But to her surprise Jane stopped her.

"What's the matter?" Leann asked.

"Not a thing."

"Then why'd you stop me?"

"Because we found out what we needed to know. I think it would be good if saved this initial passion for our threesome. So when do you want to do this?"

Leann was slowing her mind down and quickly shifting gears. "Um, Saturday night if that's good for you."

Jane smiled and said, "It's perfect."

With their plans set Leann couldn't wait for Saturday to arrive and then for it to be the early evening. Gary was going to watch a college football game which Leann decided would be the perfect time to have Jane come over and then hide her in their bedroom when Gary got back.

A good part of Saturday afternoon Leann fiddled around with what to where and her indecision was driving her to distraction. She finally decided upon a sexy summer dress she knew Gary loved even though it was November. Since she knew they'd not be going outside it didn't matter. The plan was when they saw Gary coming home Jane would hide in the bathroom adjoining their bedroom. Jane, in contrast, had shown up in jeans and a blouse but she reassured Leann that she'd brought something special to change into when she was in the bath room.

As Gary came through the front door Leann jumped into his arms and gave him a huge kiss. Now while giving him a kiss coming through the door wasn't that unusual the passion along with it was and Leann realized this. "Happy birthday honey! Boy have I got a big surprise for you!" Leann could hardly restrain herself.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked.

"If I tell you now it won't be a surprise now will it?"

"I guess not," he said and kissed her.

At that moment Leann set the plan into motion as she draped herself around Gary's body being as sexually suggestive as she knew how. As she pushed her tongue into his mouth and grabbed his cock Leann could feel Gary rising to the moment.

"Honey, you can't believe how horny I am!" Leann said enthusiastically.

"Oh, I think I can," Gary replied with a grin. They still were standing just in front of the door. Leann started unbuttoning Gary's shirt and pulling him away from the door at the same time. By the time they reached the stairs each of them was dressed only in their underclothes. Leann continued to take the lead and pulled Gary up the stairs and into their bedroom. She quickly pushed off the rest of her clothes as did Gary. They came together at the side of the bed, embraced, kissed and fell upon the bed continuing their passions. The signal for Jane to appear from the bathroom was when Leann said anything about Gary's penis.

That didn't take Leann any time at all as she exclaimed, "God is your cock hard" and grabbed onto Gary's hardness.

Gary was about to mention how he really needed to go pee first when he heard a soft voice from behind him say, "Well what have we here?"

He spun around to see Jane standing at the bathroom door dressed only in a teddy. "What the..." he remarked in surprise.

"Happy birthday honey," Leann said giving him a kiss, "I hope you like your birthday present."

"I do of course," he replied keeping his eyes on Jane as she walked over to the side of the bed. He looked into her eyes and then down at her breasts and then back to Leann. There was a questioning look on his face which Leann translated immediately.

"Don't you want to unwrap your present?" Leann asked. It was the only way she could think of that said it was okay for him to touch her.

"Of course," he replied. He stood up next to Jane. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed the straps off her. Then he took her breasts in his hands and looked back at Leann for a sign of approval. He still was in disbelief that she was all right with this.

"She does have nice tits doesn't she honey?" Leann said.

"Oh yeah," Gary replied as he gently squeezed Jane's breasts and then finished pushing off her teddy. Jane moved to the bed and lay down on it next to Leann. She looked into Gary's face and than to Leann. She took Leann's face into her hands and began to kiss her. Gary couldn't believe his eyes. Here was his wife who had proclaimed since he'd known her that she had no sexual interest in another woman kissing a woman and passionately at that. Just watching the two women kiss one another was totally arousing for him but for it to be his wife and a woman he'd once yearned for made it just that much more exciting. He suddenly felt unsure of himself, should he just watch, should he join in, he just didn't know.

Then finally he said, "I have to go pee" and quickly excused himself from the room for the relief he'd needed since before he'd entered the house.

When he returned to the bedroom he was surprised at what he saw in spite of the way things were when he left. Jane had nestled herself between Leann's legs and was slowly eating Leann's pussy. Gary lay down on the bed next to them and caressed Leann's breasts. She had been moaning lightly with her eyes closed when he lay down and now she turned her head towards him and smiled.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said.

"I can't either!" Gary replied.

Jane raised her head and said, "I can't either!" and they all laughed. "I want to see you put your cock in her. She's quite ready for you."

Jane moved around to Leann's side and Gary got between her legs. Just as he was about to put his cock into her Jane said, "can I help you?"

Both Leann and Gary looked at Jane quizzically before Leann said, "sure." Jane moved down just enough so she could grab Gary's cock and after rubbing the tip of his cock up and down Leann's pussy a couple of times gently pulled him forward and into Leann's pussy. Then she lay her cheek upon Leann's stomach and watched as Gary's cock slowly entered her. After Gary stroked his cock in and out of Leann a couple of times Jane moved up to Leann's breasts and started to suck on her nipple while she continued to watch Gary's cock going in and out of Leann.

Gary hadn't been fucking Leann for even a minute when she said, "I want to see you put your cock in Jane."

Even without having known of the previous days conversations between Leann and Jane he knew his wife and he knew she felt strongly about her being the only woman he'd ever have sex with so this totally threw him. "Are you sure?" He asked hoping against hope she wasn't kidding.

Leann sucked in some air, let it out and said, "Yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this but yeah, I wanna see what it looks like. I love your cock in me but I'm really intrigued to see it going into another woman now."

The surprise on Gary's face was undeniable. He slowly removed his cock from Leann and as she moved over a little Jane moved to take her place. The Leann said, "Now I want to do what Jane did."

Leann moved her head down towards Jane's midsection and Gary's cock but instead of grabbing his cock she took it into her mouth. "mmm," she said, "not bad. Smelling and tasting another woman on my husband's cock isn't so bad after all!"

Gary thought he was going to come all over the place right then hear this but then Leann grabbed his cock and as Jane had done she rubbed his cock up and down Jane's pussy a few times. She looked carefully for Jane's clit and made an extra effort to rub the tip of his cock over her clit a number of times. For the first time Jane moaned loudly. The Leann helped Gary enter Jane and watched intently as his cock disappeared slowly into her pussy.

As Gary stroked his cock slowly in and out of Jane she moaned, "harder!" Gary began to firmly bang his cock in Jane and as he did so Leann snuck her hand down to Jane's pussy and found her clit and began to rub it with her finger. The first touch of her finger on Jane's clit made Jane suddenly moan very loudly and it became obvious that Jane was going to climax very quickly.

"Fuck her faster!" Leann commanded. Gary did so and then Leann said sharply, "You really like fucking this slut don't you!" Gary had never heard such words emanate from his wife's mouth but if there was ever a perfect time this was it and suddenly he felt the surge from his balls.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Gary said loudly.

"Come in her Gary, do it, I wanna see you come in her!"

Leann hadn't stopped her massage of Jane's clit and as Gary yelled out, "Oh fuck I'm coming!" Jane also yelled out, "I'm coming too!"

Gary was slamming his cock so hard and fast into Jane now that Leann had to remove her hand. She watched closely as Jane's hips sprang upward to meet Gary's descended cock. As the slammed together there was a very audible slapping sound and the two of them in unison screaming out they were coming.

As their orgasms subsided Gary slowed down too. He was still stroking Jane's pussy with his still hard cock. And just when he didn't think Leann could surprise him again she said, "I want your cock, now!" Gary pulled out from Jane's pussy and when he thought he should move towards Leann's pussy Leann surprised him but taking his cock into her mouth and sucking him. She licked his cock greedily.

When she removed her mouth she said, "I never thought the taste of another woman could excite me so much but boy was I wrong!"

Leann then sank to one side of Gary with Jane on the other. She lightly ran her hand through his chest hair and then said, "I think I could learn to like this."

"I have to admit I'm surprised." Jane injected.

"Yeah, me too," Leann said, "I didn't think I had it in me."

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12