The Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

Matt's tongue had begun to fuck into me like a little penis and his nose was rubbing my clit. I was still staring at myself, still entranced at the site of myself squirming like a tramp out of control, at the site of this beautiful black young man eating me out and of the strong tan hands touching my shoulders. As I began to shake Chris reached down and twisted my nipples where they peeked out above the corset and this set me off like a bottle rocket, I could not take my eyes off of the mirror. I saw my face blush and my chest as well, my body stiffen and shake and my hands hold Matt tight to me and finally I had to close to my eyes and throw my head back as I lost control.

I found myself wrapped in Matt's big arms and I he was looking at me, "Well beautiful lady did you like what you saw?" he said then kissed me, I could taste me salty sweet taste on him and it was not bad at all. I licked my self off his face before answering.

"I never saw anything like it, I was beautiful, I was amazing, all the little things that happened, it was so sexy." I leaned back and Chris was there to take me in his arms.

"My turn?" He asked.

"Oh yes anything you want handsome anything at all." I said.

Chris had me lay on the chaise and told me he wanted to see my pretty lips on his cock and that while I was doing that Matt could suck my nipples. I lay back and pulled my corset down a little so that my breasts came out the top a bit more and then Chris came and stood at the foot of the lounge, in my month long relationship I had sucked a lot of cock but it was nothing compared to Chris' and I was not sure how much I could do but I knew I would do the best I could. I had always liked going down this way so choice to do it with my head back instead of to the side so I laid it back over the end of the chaise and had Chris kneel above me and carefully let me guide his cock in my mouth going at my own rate.

I let my tongue whip around the head covering every inch of it, swirling it around and then sucking it into my mouth then just sucking on the head then sucking a little more at a time and then back to the head, each time taking a little more. I kept trying to remember everything I had read in erotic stories and everything that had worked before, I took more and more of Chris' cock in my mouth the whole time swirling it with my tongue flicking the under vein and then pulling back to the head and sucking deeply to create pressure. I was surprised at how much of his dick I was taking in my mouth since before this the biggest I had sucked this way was six inches and I had gotten all of that down no problem.

I was sure I was going to gag soon but I seemed to be having no problem, Chris' wonderful cock was filling my mouth and as I got more of it in it got thicker and thicker. I knew I was past six inches and still I was not gagging and Chris had begun to fuck my face with a slow in and out motion, I grabbed his balls and massaged them to control his speed and enjoyed the feeling of him hitting the back of my throat.

Matt had laid his big body over mine and his weight felt so powerful on me even though I knew he was not putting all of down on me. His mouth had found my left nipple he began to suck like a hungry baby, pulling at it with his lips and nipping with teeth. Matt was supporting some of his weight with one arm while his other hand he was playing with my other nipple, flicking and twisting it and then gathering my large breasts up and squeezing them together. His tongue was driving me crazy, flicking so fast on the swollen bud as he sucked away at it until finally he changed nipples and switched arms.

Chris' cock was pressing against the back of my throat and I wanted to take him deeper, I remember what I had read and decided to give it try, if it didn't work then at least I will have tried. I angled my head even more and tried to open my throat and I was surprised as the head of Chris' cock slid into my throat and his pubic mound touched my chin, I had taken over nine inches of cock down my throat. Chris was moaning and groaning and saying how no one had ever taken all of him before or even close to it and how I was a natural born cock sucker. I pulled on his balls to get him to come out of my throat long enough for me to take a breath and then pulled him back deep until he had the right rhythm going, I began to swallow around his cock when he was deep in my throat and his moans grew louder. He praised me as the best cock sucker ever, telling me I was beautiful, that my mouth was magic, that he loved what I was doing to him, how could anything feel so good? Finally I could feel his balls tightening in my hands and he shoved downward into my throat as he began to cum, I could feel the pulses and I could also feel the fact that I could not breath around him and I just prayed he would come fast before I had to push him off of me. I swallowed as he came, something else on my list, I had forgot to put deep throat since I never thought in a million years I could do it and as the last few spurts came I had to push him back to get a breath so that I actually tasted his cum which was salty and musty tasting with a smell like chlorine.

Matt was still sucking my nipple but he had been watching every second of what had just happened with an amazed look on his face. I could tell that he wanted me to do the same to him but first I wanted both of them in that tub.

"Will both of you join me in a bath? I have always wanted to be bathed liked a goddess." I said sort of shyly still not sure how far these two were willing to go.

Matt smiled at me and reached down and scooped me up again and he and Chris lead me over to the Jacuzzi and waterfall. When we got there you could here the soft sound of birds and insects being piped in among the plants so that you could barely hear it but it gave the feeling you were out side since three sides of the pool were surrounded by lush greenery and a rock like wall. Matt put me gently on my feet and he and Chris began to undress me, unhooking my corset and my garters, rolling down my stocking and then kissing me all over my soft fat body. I had two of the most beautiful young men I had ever seen kneeling before me and I was in heaven.

When they had my stockings off Chris got in the Jacuzzi and offered me his hand and Matt followed me in making sure I would not slip. Chris sat on one of the long benches and pulled me between his legs and began to rub my shoulders and back while Matt took my feet in his lap and held one in his hands and rubbed it and my calf with the most strong and yet gentle hands I could imagine. I could feel Matt's thick cock touching my foot and I began to tease it under the water, and behind me I was surprised to feel that Chris was already more then half hard against the soft contours of my back.

The water soothed me so much and I laid my head back Chris' chest and was rewarded with soft loving kisses on my forehead, I felt so safe and comfortable and I began to ask the guys about themselves. I wanted to feel like I knew something about them and I found that when they began to talk about football, a sport I had never really gotten into, I began to get excited. I began to ask them about getting dirty and hot and sweaty and working out, not to mention all the bumps and bruises they got. Their team was in the head of its division and the idea that I was making love to conquering heros made me feel like a groupie or as if they were soldiers of old and I was a concubine who was given to them by a greatful leader, I told them this and they chuckled and told me they liked this fantasy of mine and were more then willing to be soldiers for me since it looked like we were in a palace. So I told them their names were Sir Chris and Sir Matt and I was their concubine Clairessa and they could have their way with me for their great service to country and football team. We all laughed and fondled but I could tell the boys liked the idea of having their way with me.

I asked Sir Chris if he would please fuck me in the water while I sucked on Sir Matt's 'Amazing Lance' and both of them were more then willing. Chris sat on a low bench and I backed myself over him and he carefully guided himself into my pussy , I felt the beveled tip of it wiggle in to my lips and seek my hole and I gasped a little as it struck home. Inch by inch Chris fed that long snake up into me until I was sitting on his lap and felt nice and full. He was nibbling on my neck and whispering sexy things in my ear about how tight my pussy was as I reached out for Matt.

"Come to me Sir Matt, I must have your weapon in my mouth now." I sighed, being silly and giggling because I was not sure how much of that thickness I could get into my mouth, length was one thing but Matt was nearly twice as thick as Chris was in the middle of his cock. Matt moved up to me and began to stroke my hair with his wonderfully gentle hands, the thought that those same hands would lift other men up and throw them to the ground and yet they could touch me like silk was so sexy. I reached forward and cupped Matts huge cock and began to lick all over it like a sucker, up one side and down the other until it was soaked, until he begged me to put it in my mouth and suck.

I could feel Chris in me grinding away and I licked around the head and opened my mouth wide to take it in. The head slipped past my lips and I began to swirl my tongue inside my mouth as I sucked hard and bobbed my head on the first three inches of his thick tool. He was sighing and moaning and I knew I had to try to do better, I had to get as much in my mouth as I could just to show myself what I could do. I took a deep breath through my nose and relaxed my jaw then opened still wider and began centimeter by centimeter to take him deeper and deeper in my mouth. Finally I hit my limit, it must have been just over five and a half inches because I could still feel some of his dick sticking out of my mouth but at this point his cock was bigger around then a coke can and I could barely breathe. I began to quickly bob my head up and down as fast as I could making sure there was a lot of saliva in my mouth to make it feel the best for him and every time his cock came almost out of my mouth I would whip the gland with my tongue and every time I was as deep as I could go I would groan deeply. Who knew all those sexy stories I had read would come in handy.

Chris was talking dirty in my ear in his sweet southern accent. "Oh yeah baby you suck that big cock, shove it deep in your pretty mouth while I fuck your tight little pussy hard. You like having it in both ends of your beautiful fat body don't you baby? This body was made for fuckin' and suckin' that is why there is so much of it because you need enough to grab hold and enjoy the ride. No one sucks cock like you baby, you suck that big cock girl, I want to see him cum down your throat. You like having a fat cock in your mouth and a long cock up your pussy don't you baby?'

Hearing this Matt joined in and I soon had two sexy young men filling my body with dick and my mind with their words. Matt's deep voice rumbled at me, "Oh yeah I love seeing your pretty face on my big black cock, I can't wait till I take you from behind and I see that fine fat ass waving around, I may have to spank you a few times to add a little color to those pretty white ass cheeks. Ummmmm yeah you are so sexy baby, you take my dick deeper them any silly little collage girl ever did, I should have found a real woman a long time ago, oh god baby you are making me crazy, if you fuck like you suck I am never leaving this room."

All their dirty talk mixed with all their praise was sending me over the edge and the feel of Chris inside me was too much, I began to cum so I grabbed my hand around Matt's cock and got about four inches of it in my mouth and just sucked as hard as I could as I came and came in waves jerking up and down on Chris' cock. Matt was pulling my hair and moaning and 'Oh My God'ing' as I came and then he began to spurt down my throat just before I released the suction on him with audible popping sound. I sucked and sucked to swallow it all and the taste was similar but noticeably different from Chris' cum.

Matt looked shocked and smiled at me and Chris, "Man she could suck a golf ball through a 50ft garden hose, that was unbelievable." He lifted me up off of Chris and held me close and began to kiss me very passionately after about four or five minutes he stopped and looked at me. "Thank you Claire, I swear no one has ever been able to do anything like that to me before, I have never ever felt anything like that before."

Chris was standing behind me and he turned me to him and also wrapped me in his arms and kissed me for a good long time. "Claire do you know what is amazin'? You don't realize how totally sexy you are or what you can do, we aren't kiddin', that is amazin' what you did to us." Chris suggested we take a break and eat some of the cold buffet that Martha had supplied instead of calling room service.

They helped me out of the Jacuzzi and toweled me off gently then helped me into a satin robe that Martha had left for me and then wrapped towels around themselves. We sat in the middle of the bed and ate cold meat and fruit and cheeses and laughed and had a good time copping feels and being silly. If I could not have talked to these guys, if they had not also been smart as well as big and sexy I would never have enjoyed myself as much as I did, but both of them were bright students and interested in a lot of things. We spent at least an hour and a half just goofing around and I don't think we felt the time was wasted.

Finally after clearing away the goodies they asked me what I would like to do and I admitted that I had always wanted a massage by two people at once. Chris got into the box Martha had left in the room and pulled out some sheets and a bottle of almond oil. He spread the thick soft cotton over one of the lounges and on the floor around it and asked me to lay on it then Matt and he got on each side and began to warm the oil in there hands.

I could smell the soft scent of almonds as Matt's giant hands touched my legs and Chris's longer strong ones began to kneed my shoulders. The feel of four hands on me and not knowing for sure where they would touch next was so amazing, the touches were soothing but the feelings were sensual and exciting. The guys were using a lot of oil so my skin felt like satin under their hands.

Chris worked his way down my left side and Matt my right and now they were both working behind and thighs and teasingly sliding their hands between them. I slid my legs open a little more and felt thick fingers I think were Matt's begin to tease between my ass cheeks, pouring a little more of what I thought was oil there and letting it run down my crack. The fingers traced up and down my crack and then slowly began to tease my asshole, for a second I stiffened, never having had this done and the fingers stopped and waited to see what I would do.

I took a breath and though for a second, this was definitely on my wild woman list but the thought of either of these giants being my first that way scared the hell out of me but I knew either one of them would be gentle so nodded my head and relaxed. I now knew it was Matt since Chris had come up to my shoulders and was gently stroking them with the softest touch.

Matt began to tease the opening again and little lightening bolts of pleasure went through me, it felt so good. Matt's finger gently began to slide into my ass and for a moment my instinct was to push it out but I could him tell me to relax so I took a breath and loosened up and let his thick finger slide in. As soon as my body got use to the feeling it began to feel good, then a second finger slid in to join the first and the tightness actually felt good. Matt began to slide his fingers in and out of my ass and slowly added more of what I then realized was lube and another finger, three of thick, strong fingers were now in my ass and I was loving it.

Chris got up for a minute and I could hear him over by the gift boxes Martha had left in the room and which the guys had not let me look in yet, he came back and handed something to Matt. Matt told me "sweetie you don't have to worry one of us is going to tear you apart your first time." Did he read my mind? "Martha already thought about that, she sent a few toys."

With that he slowly sild his fingers out of my ass and a feeling of emptiness I couldn't understand took their place until I felt the head of something both soft and firm slide into my ass. It was too small to be one of the guys, closer to the size of an average cock, I realized Matt was working a vibrator into my ass when he turned it on a very low hum and began to work it back and forth in me.

Chris laughed at the expression on my face and laid two more vibes out in front of me, one that must be like the jelly one in my ass but longer, maybe nine inches but no where near as thick as either of the guys and one that was firm and flesh colored and shaped like a real cock and looked almost exactly like Chris's cock. Chris laughed and held it up to him and said "Well if I ever need a spare I could borrow yours."

I found this ridiculously funny and was still laughing when Chris handed the other jelly vibe back to Matt and so I was not really paying attention when Matt removed the smaller one and started to slide the bigger one in until I felt the pressure. I really felt as if I was being opened up, this vibe was a good deal bigger then the one before and now Matt poured on more lube and began working it into me. Finally I felt so totally full and then Chris changed places with Matt and Matt stood before me and began to rub oil all over his beautiful body.

It wasn't until he lay down on the sheet on the floor under the lounge that I realized what he had planned and I knew I wanted it too. Chris helped me on to Matt's oily body so I would not loose the vibe in my ass and I slowly slid down on that mammoth cock of his. I could feel it stretching my cunt open wider and wider and I could feel both the vibe and Matt in me at the same time.

Suddenly just as I was all the way down on Matt Chris turned the vibe on and my mind went through the roof, as Matt thrust up into me Chris began to fuck me with the vibe and alter the speed of the vibrations and I was cumming and cumming. After my fifth orgasm I was almost in tears and felt the vibrator leave my ass I didn't know wether to glad or not because I didn't know how much more I could stand, but I was about to find out.

More lube poured on my ass and I thought maybe Chris was going to use the other vibe but it was warm flesh I felt touching my ass as Chris' own cock teased my asshole. I opened myself to him, realizing that this was one of the things on my list I thought I would never do and now wanted more then anything I could think of. I wanted both of these beautiful strong young men in my body at once and I began to tell them so.

"Yes that's it fuck my ass baby, fuck my sweet ass, oh God I want to feel so full of you both, oh I love it you are both amazing, fuck me hard, I love it. I want to be your, take me, make me do anything, show me how much you want me. Show me how sexy I am. I want you to fuck me hard baby, both of you fuck me raw." My voice was so full of lust it felt raw.

Chris' cock was pushing in me opening my ass farther then I ever thought it could be opened and the sensation was amazing, it bordered on pain but the pleasure filled me up so much I couldn't seem to feel any of the pain. Finally I knew that all of Chris was in me and they were plunging in me to the same rhythm and I began to cum again.

My second orgasm with Chris in me was so violent that it triggered Chris' and Matt let himself go as well so moments apart I felt the heat of them both shooting inside of me as I collapsed on top of Matt and then Chris rolled off of me and grabbed my hand and brought it to his mouth.

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers