The Bitch, My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kspor
kspor
19 Followers

Pull it out of me baby, Heather needs to clean me up. Eat his cum out of my pussy slut. Suck out every drop. I moved aside as Heather worked Susan's Pussy. Her face covered in both of our cum. My seed dripped onto Heather's greed tongue and she soon had Susan cleaned out and cumming again. My erection never left at this sight.

Mmmm you are such a good slut. My pussy is all clean again. I know you love eating my baby's cum from my pussy and now you have it really fresh. Mmmm I see his cock is still hard. Would you love him to fuck you with it?

Mmmm, ever so much, I need to cum so bad and can't wait any longer. Please let me cum. I want to feel his cock deep in my pussy till I explode. I loved watching and feeling you cum, but now I want to cum too.

Bend over bitch and spread your legs. Heather complied as I moved behind her. Fuck her real good baby, make her cum. I did as I was told. Her pussy was tight as hell, but I slipped inside. I grabbed he long black hair and pulled her head back with each thrust. I realized the toy was still in her ass and being pushed in with each thrust. Reaching down I grabbed it so it moved with me in and out.

You dirty slut, getting fucked in two holes at once. Guess you were wrong about never taking it in the ass. See you love it. Feels so full doesn't it. I could felt the toys rubbing against my cock as we moved. Faster and faster I pumped her. Heather was screaming and grunting as her face conveyed the pleasure she was experiencing. She came hard and I never slowed down as one orgasm faded into another. All the time Susan shouted obscenities at her.

She collapsed under me as I pulled out. I had not cum yet and was still very hard. I pulled the toy from her ass admiring what a hot ass she had. I looked up to find Susan getting the lube out again. She winked at me as she smeared it over my cock. Nodding she spread Heathers cheeks for me. Heather started to protest, but my cock sunk to the hilt.

If her pussy was tight her ass was even tighter. I guess the toy was not quite as large as my cock. I began to work her slowly as Susan slid down and began sucking her clit. Heather moaned again as her body awakened to this new sensation.

Mmmm yes fuck my ass. I love that feeling. I have been a bad girl and you deserve my ass cherry. Mmmm, yes that feels so good. I never knew it could feel so damn good. Susan told me how much fun it was, but damn I never would let anyone do it. Oh yesssss.

I picked up the speed as I could feel Susan's tongue on my balls. She had taken a toy with her and I smiled as I felt the vibrations start and grow as she turned it up. Now Heather was being fucked in both holes and having her pussy eaten. I could feel her orgasm building and changed my rhythm to make sure I came with her or very close too it.

The screams grew louder as I was grunting and moaning as well. My feet dug into the carpet as I grew closer so that I could probe deeper with each thrust. The vibe was like a jackhammer in her pussy and I could barely hear the slurping sounds of Susan sucking on her clit. Looking over Heathers hips I could see Susan had a second toy in her pussy and by the looks of things we were all ready to cum.

Heather came first and I exploded deep in her ass shortly after with Susan cumming last. We all collapsed in a pile on the floor with Heather on top of me and Susan to my side. My cock slipped out with a pop, which made the girls giggle. When strength returned we all stood and went to the bedroom.

As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if I woke up, would things be the same or had this all been some kind of wild dream. Hours later a warm wash cloth on my hardening cock told me that this wasn't a dream and that I may have to call in sick Monday.

kspor
kspor
19 Followers
12