The Black Kite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After almost half an hour of this "play," he entered her. In the days when she and Don still had sex she got used to comments like, "You're all slippery." Andrew also commented, but in a very different mode. "You're so warm and soft inside, it feels wonderful," he whispered.

Even after all his foreplay Andrew still did not rush. He moved up and down in her, but pausing at times to luxuriate in the sensation of the walls of her vagina surrounding and clinging to his penis. He continued to talk, telling her lovingly of delight that he had in her. For once she really felt desirable, even beautiful, and as is the case with many women, when they are made to feel beautiful, they often are.

After nearly another half-hour had passed, Joanna felt a sensation she had never experienced before. Andrew had angled his penetration so as to move over her clitoris, and the first warning of what was to come began with vibrations that gradually swept her entire body, passing through her in wave after wave. She was frightened at what was happening to her, and heard herself crying out "No, no, please…stop, stop." He would not stop.

Then the climactic moment burst upon her. Intense surges of agonising pleasure racked her as she wept and screamed. In the midst of this she was dimly aware of Andrew thrusting himself deeper and deeper into her and his sperm jetting out in great spurts as his groans joined her cries.

Then except for Joanna's gentle sobs all became quiet. Andrew stayed inside her as she climbed down from her orgasm. Joanna held on to him murmuring, "Oh Andrew, Andrew, oh God, I've never had…its never been like that…Oh Andrew…"

He waited until he was sure that she was at peace, and then withdrew. He leaned over her and kissed her, his hand softly touching her breast. Joanna became still and quiet letting waves of love for this man wash over her. Never had she felt so sexually replete and yet so desirous for more.

Dénouement

Andrew did not disappoint Joanna. Within an hour he was again loving her body, but this time she chimed in with her own manipulations and sucking of his manhood. When they had finished again, a doubt crept into her mind. The old insecurities, the needs for love and reassurance, reared their heads.

She had at last found that which she had all along unknowingly desired. Would she now lose it? Would Andrew be just another short-term lover? Could he make such profound love with her, and then desert her? She wanted to ask, but did not know how.

Andrew answered her unasked question with a question of his own. "Shall we come together often?" She answered quietly, "Yes, very often, please."

At that time they had no idea of the long road that was before them. They have travelled that road now for twenty-six years. It has brought Andrew to old age and Joanna to the edge of old age. It is been a road that at times has been difficult but strewn with love.

For many years Andrew and Joanna were able to be together three and even four times a week. Sometimes at his house, at others, hers. In the latter years their sexual needs have grown less demanding. Once or twice a week seems to give them all they need in this respect, but they still come together to sit and talk, or engage in some project.

When Joanna left Andrew after that first time together, she ended any other sexual affairs she had been involved in. Andrew was to be all sufficient. She bound herself to Andrew, but in those very bonds she found herself a free woman. She was now free of her fear of the Black Kite. She was no longer a prey to her sexuality, but now a joyful recipient of its infinite pleasures.

12