The Black Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't want anyone to know that my 26th birthday was coming up and only my boy Nat and I made plans for the weekend. So I was shocked and a little pissed that during the announcements, the principal told the whole school that my birthday was on Saturday and a huge card was outside the office and hoped everyone signs it. I thought it was a nice gesture but I was a very private person, so it made me uncomfortable.

Some of the students decided to be smart asses and sing happy birthday to me when I entered the class and I found it to be funny and I had nothing for a lesson plan, so we talked about everything else but school during the class. I got the card from outside the office and some nice comments were made, some were way over the top like for example, Ill let you fuck me 26 times as a birthday present, see me naked 26 times, spank me 26 times, give you oral 26 times, have sex with me and my girlfriend 26 times. I just hope that they weren't serious and wondered which comment belonged to Evie.

I got home and saw my boy, Nat already at my house waiting for me. He was way early for our night but figured that the guy had nothing better to do on a Friday afternoon and came down to hang out. We talked on my porch for awhile then was interrupted by a car coming up my driveway. I knew the car already and wondered what he wanted.

"Hey Jake" I said as the driver exited the car.

"Hello Mr. Anderson, I heard that you had a birthday and my daughter is going crazy about wanting to get you a good birthday gift, so I figured I'd be a good dad and get some ideas and work thru what she thinks and what you want." He said.

"Good idea." I joked.

"You can always get me a new laptop," I joked. "I really would be happy with a card but if you want, a jazz CD would be cool or a gift card to some bookstore would work too. She doesn't have to waste her money on me." I added.

"Okay, you got a few minutes to talk." He asked.

I introduced him to my boy, Nat and then we went for a walk. He wanted to know about his daughter and wondered what we talked about. He was concerned about her being sexually active due to the number of guys that she has been dating of late. I told him that I don't really discuss that matter with my students and tell them to talk to their parents. But the gossip I hear from the guys around school is that she has the nickname "Queen Blue Balls or The Virgin Princess" were some of the things that the guys call her.

I let him know that he has nothing to worry about. He asked if I was too busy to tutor her daughter and wondered if I wanted to cancel the sessions. I let him know that I have time for her daughter but if she feels like she doesn't need tutoring anymore than I have no problem if she doesn't want anymore. He told me that he grounded her for her being drunk at a club for the month and that she was pissed that she can't go on spring break with her friends to South Padre. He asked if I had any plans and I told him I would be working on my grad school paper because I wanted to finish it off, so I can make adjustments that the teacher suggested and get a higher grade. He joked that his daughter just did the same thing and now he knows where he got the idea.

We then moved on to what I was doing for my birthday. I told him I don't know and that my friend Nat has something planned for me tonight and tomorrow. So it should be fun and interesting to say the least. He left; I showered, changed and followed my buddy Nat back to his spot in Dallas. I hated hotel rooms and crashing at strange places, so I would just drive home to sleep in my own bed.

We just went out for dinner and some drinks, which was pretty shocking to me. I was expecting a wild night filled with strippers and drinks. But the night did get interesting. I happened to see Mr. Watts at the Jazz club and he was very cozy with these 2 women and neither one of them were Missy. He didn't see me until he was leaving and he just waved and didn't panic at all. Our drinks for the rest of the night were free.

We met a couple of women at the club but things didn't work out and my boy couldn't close the deal with the other girl, so I was left holding my cock in my hand as both girls walked out the door. I was pissed that I had to listen to the tease ramble on about her pet cats for 2 hours and didn't get to tap her kitty. I drove Nat home and he let me know to be by his place tomorrow about 6 for the birthday festivities. I drove home stopping off for a bite to eat at the diner that I usually eat at. They had a new waitress there and she was cute, she had brown hair, was thicker than most girls and had a very large chest what she flaunted with no problem. I though even big girls need love too. She introduced herself as Candi and we made small talk for the duration of the meal. I asked her if she was sweet as Candi and she quipped back, why not give me a ride home when my shift ends and find out. I paid my bill, told her which ride was mine and a few minutes later she slid into my passenger seat and I took her home.

We got back to this small studio apartment and she offered me a drink. I didn't have to worry about getting her into the bedroom since her only seat there was the bed. So I sat on the edge of the bed and she changed out of waitress outfit telling me to make myself comfortable. I heard the shower running and figured she wanted the burger smell off of her. She didn't have a television, so I just thumbed thru the Cosmo magazine on the bed. She reappeared wearing a sexy white teddy with fuck me pumps and made her way towards me. I let her know that she looked sexy in that outfit and she sat down on the bed next to me then leaned in and kissed me. I began to fondle her breasts thru the satin teddy and it was making her hot and bothered. She ran her hand up my inner thigh and then parted from the kiss.

"I have never been with a black man before, is it true what they say that once you go black, you wont go back?" She asked.

"Well, wait until I'm done fucking you and then you will find out." I quipped back.

She slowly slid off the bed onto the floor and I leaned back on the bed while she ran her hands up and down my thighs. She undid my pants and pulled them down quickly followed by my boxers. She gasped at the size of my cock when she saw it but wrapped her hand around it and teased the head of my cock with her tongue and watched in amazement as it grew harder and thicker in her hand. Little did I know that was her best move and she gave me more of a hand job than a blow job which was a shame because I wanted to bust my nut on her face. When I was about to cum she jerked me off all over her 40DD inch chest. Her chest was nothing like Evie's. Her breasts were huge and floppy with stretch marks on it and it was a major turn off once I got to see them close up.

She moved back up to the bed and moved in to kiss me again and I kissed her on her cheek then her neck and buried my hand under her teddy. I spun her onto her hands and knees in front of me reached over grabbed a rubber then pulled up her teddy revealing her fat ass. I smacked my semi hard cock on her cheeks then plunged my cock into her pussy. She moaned and begged me to fuck her. I just went balls out from the start and just started to pound her pussy. It offered no resistance to my cock and I just went thru the motions of fucking her. She moaned and screamed out while I was pounding her. I pulled out of her pussy then teased her asshole with my cock then pushed in.

She squealed in delight and I just pounded the shit out of her ass. She buried her head in the pillow to muffle the screams of ecstasy she was having and after several minutes of pounding and smacking her ass giving her the most intense orgasm she ever had as she said while it was happening. I was about to cum, so I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her fat ass and back. She crumbled to the bed in delight telling me that it was the best she ever had.

"So you went black, you going back?" I condemningly said.

"If you fuck me like that again then I might consider staying black." Candi said.

She laid there enjoying the moment, I got dressed and attempted to make up an excuse but just said that I had to go and there wasn't room for two in that bed. So I left after I was done. She had no response and just tried to flirt with me to come back for round 2 but I said another time. I arrived home late and saw a note taped to my door. It was from Evie, she wrote that she stopped by around midnight to wish me a happy birthday and will try back tomorrow.

The next day, I woke up to a myriad calls of people wishing me a happy birthday, so the concept of getting some sleep was for not. So I showered, got dressed, ran some errands and sorted thru all the mail that I got today. It was about 2pm when I heard a car pull up in my driveway. It was Evie's car; I opened the door and went back to putting away the groceries I bought today. A few moments later, she appeared at the door of my kitchen buck naked wearing just a bow around her.

"Happy Birthday! Do you like your present?" She asked.

"Depends on what it does." I joked.

She walked up towards me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then slid down to her knees while pulling my pants down. She kissed the head of my cock as she grabbed onto it and worshiped my black cock for a few minutes until she devoured my cock with her slutty mouth. She looks so good with my black cock in her mouth and she loved having it in there. She moved from my cock down to my balls and in a new twist sucked on one of my balls then softly hummed as she placed one of them in her mouth and then did the same for the other. I grabbed onto her hair and grabbed it as she bobbed back and forth because I wanted to watch her work her magic. She attempted to take my cock deeper into her mouth but her gag reflex stopped that so she would try again but the same response happened. Evie went back to her regular blow job routine and after some time. I felt that I was about to cum to warn her. She pulled back and jerking me off allowing me to cum all over her face. She licked up all the cum that she could and moved the cum away from her eyes, so she can see the joy that she gave me. She looked so fucking hot covered in cum. I instantly went back to being hard.

I wanted her right there and right now. I grabbed onto her wrists and pulled her back up to her feet, spun her around and had her grab onto the counter top and pulled back so I can have an unfettered shot at that sweet pussy of hers. I ripped open the box of condoms that I just got as I rubbed my cock in between her legs feeling the heat from her pussy. I unrolled it then plunged my cock deep into her pussy. She moaned in delight as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her pussy while squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"Fuck my pussy, it's all yours. Fuck me good." She pleaded.

I tightened my grip around her waist and began to feverishly plunge my cock deep into her pussy telling her that she was mine and that her pussy only wants my black cock in it and nothing else. She groaned and grunted as the muscles in her pussy tightened up and then relaxed and tightened up again.

"Your black cock always makes me cum so hard." She screams.

"I want you to cum in me, I wanna feel your cum in my pussy." She begs.

My stroke became harder and faster and she was going wild. I pounded her for a few more minutes and couldn't handle the hottest and tightness of being deep in her pussy and I pulled out and shot my load over her perfect white ass and back. I released the tight grip around her waist and enjoyed the view of her gaping pussy and enjoying watching it go back to norm.

"Fuck, I'm still cumming baby." She moaned between her heavy breathing.

She turned around and she had this dazed look on her face and I knew I hit it just right.

"Take my ass; fuck your slut with your big black cock." She said.

I was shocked that she offered but I wasn't gonna pass up that ass especially on my birthday. I spread her legs wide and ran my cock under her dripping wet pussy to use that as lube. I placed the tip of my cock at her asshole and she pushed back causing my head to enter her ass. She moaned and grimaced as I saw the reflection of her face in the window. I began to feed my cock deeper and deeper into her ass and she was standing on her tippy toes while I inched my way deeper and deeper. I got my cock half way into her ass and she was squirming and shaking.

"It's so fucking big," She bellowed.

Her ass was so tight around my cock and it felt so wonderful to me. I started to move my cock in and out of her ass and she moaned wildly and as I got my stroke going I started to push my cock deeper into her ass, she screamed on in pain then begged me to stop. I held my cock there and pulled out slowly.

"I'm sorry, but it hurt too much, I'm sorry to disappoint you." She said.

"Its okay, Ill just have to give your pussy my black cock some more." I replied.

I was still rock hard and turned her around picked her up, put her on the countertop and had her unrolled a condom onto my cock. I moved in between her legs and had her wrap her arms around my neck, then picked her up off the countertop, told her to wrap her legs around me once I got my black cock inside her which she did and I cupped her firm ass cheeks with my hands and began to help her bounce up and down on my cock. I held her as she rode me up and down faster and faster, moaning wildly into my ear, whispering to me how much she loved this and how she cant live with out my cock. She buried her mouth on my shoulder and I could feel the vibrations of her muffled screams as wave after waves of orgasms filled her body. I loved how snug my cock felt inside her as she began to orgasm, it just made me want to fuck her harder and faster.

I worked myself into a sexual frenzy and my grip on her ass tightened as she rode me like a porn star. After a few more strokes, I exploded into the condom and let out a huge grunt as I shot my load. I made it over to the kitchen table and placed her on top of the table and her legs and arms released me. She was exhausted and her 36D breasts were heaving and sweat was pouring off her body. I moved over to where her head was hanging off the table and just plopped my cock over her face and her hands caressed it as I wiped my cock over her lips and over her chin.

"God, I love what you black cock does to me." She proclaimed.

"I love that fine, tight ass of yours and that sweet white pussy they both fit my black cock perfectly as well as your mouth. You were built for my black cock." I replied.

"I'm your hot white sex toy." She replied.

She laid there and I asked where she learned those new tricks and she said that since she was grounded, all she does at home is study, download music and sex related stuff.

"You not are giving that sweet pussy to any other guys?" I asked.

"No, no, my pussy, ass and mouth belong to you and your black cock, sir." She professed.

"I don't need any other man, I have all I can take and hope you will give me what I need always." She commented.

"And what do you need?" I asked.

"Your black cock!" She replied.

"Good girl." I said.

She recovered from a great fuck and then grabbed my hand and told me that she got me a gift and that she was a bonus gift and hoped I liked the real gift as much. It was wrapped and even got me a card. It was a funny card with nothing sweet or lovely dove on it. She just thanked me for believing in her and for everything that I have done for her. I opened up her gift and was overwhelmed to see that she got me a new laptop.

"It was my mine and my dad's idea, but more mine." Evie said.

I joked about her step mom not getting me a gift or even sending me a gift and we both got a laugh out of it. She asked what I had planned for the night. Told her that I was going out with Nat and some friends in Dallas around 6pm and got no clue what he had planned. She grabbed my hand and took me upstairs into the bathroom and started to run the shower.

"You don't have a lot of time, so we should save water and time by taking a shower together." Evie said.

I had no problem with it and she walked into the shower first, watching the water fall onto her sexy body. I soon followed her in. She grabbed a washcloth, the body wash in the shower and began to run it all over my body, paying particular attention to my black cock and when it was completely clean, she gave it a kiss and washed my thighs and calves. I wasn't expecting this but it was nice to be pampered by Evie. She washed my front and back and then began to wash her body in front of me. There was something so hot watching a woman wash herself, seeing the way she washed her breasts and how intensely she rubbed the wash cloth over her clit and I particularly enjoyed watching her bend at the waist to wash her legs and her firm ass pressing against my cock and thighs.

She turned with a smile while bent over and asked me to finish the back side and put the wash cloth on where she wanted me to start, which happen to be down by her pussy. So I grabbed the cloth from her and ran the it over her pussy a few times telling her that I wanted to make sure its clean for my usage again, then ran it over her ass and I took great pride in washing that ass of hers. It was like a gift from Allah and it was all mine. I washed her back and made sure that her breasts were extra clean and she wanted to fuck again as she looked down and saw my black cock protruding between her legs and peaking out at her.

"That looks so good, your black cock in between my legs." She joked.

As she toweled me off, grabbed the bag that she brought over and got dressed in front of me, that ass even looked good in a t-shirt and sweat pants. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, wished me happy birthday once again and then happily bounced out of my place then drove off. That was a good birthday gift, and if I didn't fuck that fat chick last night I could have tapped my white slut again but hey tomorrow is Sunday and Ill get another shot at it. I liked the way things were progressing with her. I wasn't as harsh or abusive as the others I have tried to submit to me, she was like a blank slate that I can mold into whatever I want to be. I even lost any inclination to share her with my friends like I did every other white girl that got sprung on my black cock. I wanted her all for myself.

I gave Mr. Watts a quick phone call to let him know that Evie was on her way back and apologized for keeping her for so long, she was helping me with some gifts and cards that I haven't opened yet and he didn't seem to mind it that much and asked if we could talk tomorrow when he drops off Evie for her tutoring session and I had no problem with it.

I only wish that during the night, I had as much fun as I did with Evie. It was the typical birthday party that included a plethora of strippers, booze and more strippers. We started off at Nat's place and he had 3 strippers do a show and give me a lil extra one by one after their performance. Then we went out to dinner where were met up with some more people and finally ended up at one of the hottest strip clubs in Texas and I ended up on stage getting spanked by 26 strippers and get 26 lap dances or at least I thought it was 26, after a few drinks and some weed things got blurry. I was just happy to wake up in my bed but had the worst hangover. I stumbled down the stairs, got some food and went outside.

A few minutes later as I was nursing my Gatorade, I saw Mr. Watts drive up. I checked my watch and knew it wasn't time for Evie's tutoring session. He commented that I look like hell and had a lot of fun the night before. I told him about the night and what he did. He commented that it sounded like everyone had a good time. He got right down to business after that he was still concerned about his daughter and guys. He said that he came across one of her social website pages when she came over to drop off my birthday gift and was worried about the content, comments made and the pictures on the page.