The Bleakest of Seasons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grins back at you. You put yourself into this predicament, he's just following through.

'Well folks, we beat her, now we need to clean this her out.' He narrates for the camera and then he reaches over and pulls the enema stand to you.

You squirm, but there's nothing you can do. He fills the bag with what looks to be hot soapy water then attaches a hose to it and what looks like a black penis shaped latex plug. He slathers lube on it, then turns to you and asks you if you know where this goes.

You clench your sphincter tight. That thing looks uncomfortable, and the fact that he's filming this is worse.

He chuckles again at your horrified reaction and then leans over and rubs the tip of the plug against your anus. You can feel the delicate, inviolate muscles clench in your most sensitive of flesh. Scott is insistent though, and you squeal through the gag as the plug slowly violates you on film.

It only takes a moment to penetrate you deeply with the plug, and then a firm tug affirms that you can't expel it. Scott nods and turns a valve on the hose. You immediately feel a warm, almost stinging sensation as the water seeps out of the plug and begins to fill you. You groan loudly as your tummy distends a bit and it starts to ache.

Scott watches for a moment and then wanders away and out the door.

You boggle at that. He just left you chained to a wall as water fills you up.

Slowly, the pressure increases with the heat, and a thin sheen of sweat pops up on your skin. It's torturous holding this, and you desperately want to expel it but you can't.

You make animal whines constantly. Your discomfort fogs your brain and makes it hard to think.

Scott returns abruptly, can of Coke in hand. He sips on it with enthusiasm, and watches you with an evil smile. You glare back at him and plead silently for him to take it out of you.

Finally, he relents and gives the plug a stiff tug. You squeak again as you feel the water and the plug wedged inside you shift, but another tug immediately after pops the plug out of you and water starts to spray out of your bowels.

'NNNGGGGHHHH!' You scream at the sudden rush of relief.

It takes only two minutes for the full enema to slide out of you. But finally it does, and you're left with a throbbing sensation in your tummy, an impossibly clean feeling in your behind and a deep and humbling sense of embarrassment as the camera just recorded you spraying water and other matter from your anus.

Scott turns on the shower head and washes anything that remains behind down the drain. You're still incredibly relieved to not be full of water though, even though it only means that Scott is prepping to do something else to you as well.

You're unsure what it will be until you see Scott fitting a condom over his fully erect manhood, and then slathering it with lube.

You know this trick too. Scott told you all about it.

He already used you once before he chained you to the wall. And while that was quick by his standards, you had to balance on your toes and try not to fall over while he pulled your hair and casually masturbated himself with your vagina.

Now he was sliding a condom on himself and adding lube, which meant he was just going to fuck the shit out of one of your holes.

He turns to you and confirms it with a smile.

'Are you ready to try something new Addison?' He asks calmly.

You feel your rectum clench.

Scott walks back to you, his manhood bouncing off his stomach and just about reaching his navel. He's hard and thick and pressing against your tiny rosebud.

'NNMMMGGGHHH!' You protest. Surely he can't be intending to sodomize you for hours.

You feel the tip of his member against your rear orifice and whimper as he starts to push into you. It only takes him a few minutes to slide deep inside you.

You're horrified. He just took your last virginity from you while you were chained to a wall and bearing marks of the cane. You're equally horrified at what started as a moderately uncomfortable violation of your anus has started to feel good as Scott pumps in and out of you with vigor and purpose.

You feel an intense clenching sensation travel up your back, slip across your neck and pulse in your groin. Your breathing quickens, you feel yourself becoming ridiculously aroused and about seven minutes after he penetrated you, you have your first anal orgasm. It pulses through your body in waves, and you want to scream in pleasure and hug him to you.

Except that he's still pumping away, using you aggressively.

It stays pleasurable for the next couple of orgasms, but after a half an hour of consistent pounding from Scott you start to feel raw.

Then sore.

Then you beg to god to let him finish, because you know full well that if he finally has an orgasm, he's going to consider this a successful session and celebrate for a moment before he moves on to something else.

After your anus starts to throb, you take desperate measures, you start to clench your little ring around him tighter, hoping that the increased pressure will help him finish sodomizing you.

Ten exhausting, painful minutes later you feel him tense up, and then he grabs your ankle and grunts loudly.

'GRRRRHGGGGHHHH!' he growls in exhaustion and withdraws from you. Sweat dripping from his nose as he does so. And then he casually removes the condom he was using to extend his stamina while he took you anally.

He holds it up in front of your face, then turns the tube sideways and squeezes all the semen out of the prophylactic and it splatters across your face and starts to drip down your neck.

You fell mortified. And messy. Mostly messy.

Scott looks at you, then picks up the loose camera. He walks back from the table and then crouches down and starts shooting video of your freshly violated anus.

'Take a look at that folks, that is one gaping asshole.' He says with what can only be called a filthy voice. You feel your anus spasm and trying to contract to it's previous size before your hour long encounter with him.

You lay against the wall, and you realize that Scott kept all his promises to you. He made you suffer, he violated you and he made you embarrassed as he denigrated you with his tongue.

And as you watch, he walks back and sets the camera on the table. Then he picks up a towel and wipes the sweat from his face. His chest heaves from pounding away on your behind for an hour.

Then he walks to the door.

He's leaving?

'HYYYYSCTTT! WHHDDABBDDMIIi?' You yell into the gag

Scott turns and looks at you with a smirk.

'Don't worry Addison, I am not done with you yet. I'm gonna watch a little TV and recharge and then we're really going to make you sing.'

Scott turns to the door again and puts his finger on the light switch.

'Hang around ok?' He says with a smile, and then he flicks the light switch, plunging the room into darkness.

The door slams closed and you hand there on the wall, gagged, splayed, welted and violated.

And it does look like Scott is just getting started with you.

What's next has never felt so terrifying to you.

You hang there in the darkness for a long time.

You don't know how long. There's no clock. It's dark and you can barely move.

The marks from the caning throb and start to burn. Your muscles start to knot up from the ridiculous position he's put you in. And your jaw aches from the ballgag that he had you strap onto your own head.

This is misery.

Why did you ask him to do this with you?

You know why. You had to see him at his darkest. You wanted to know all of him, and he was trying to lock this part away so you couldn't see it. He practically begged you not to do this, but he wouldn't deny it to you. And now that you're here, chained to the wall, dripping with his seed, aching and sweating and afraid, you know that he's only just warming up.

And he shot all that video of you. You shudder to yourself. If that ever got online...

Don't even think of that. He wouldn't do that. He just... wouldn't.

At least, that's what you tell yourself.

So you wait, and occasionally cry when the misery gets to be too much for you to endure. But mostly you wait.

Finally, you hear him bang on the door and slap the light switch, the lights flicker, then blaze on brightly, and you groan as your retinas scream at you. It takes a moment to adjust to the sudden light, but once you can finally focus your eyes, you see that Scott is turning the cameras back on. He's still naked, but he'd got what looks like a long whip draped over his neck and he's rummaging through a locker and retrieving gear.

He sets a bottle of lube on the table, followed by a long thick dildo... and then a power drill.

You blanch at that. What in the hell is he planning?

Scott looks over at you with a grim look on his face.

'Welcome to round two. Are you sorry you asked me to do this to yet?'

You nod sadly, this is not what you hoped for. You somehow imagined that this would be deeper, more intense, more savage. This is not it. This is just pain and misery and degradation and... you feel like you're going to cry again.

You can't blame him. How can you? He gave you every way out he could imagine.

So there's only one thing to do. Endure it, and then decide if you want to keep going. He'll have to stop at some point.

Won't he?

And more importantly, can you get the slightly aggressive, sort of dominating but incredibly gentle and sensual and just unstoppable sexual animal back?

You sigh, then there's a loud crack and a line of fire slashes across your thigh and your left breast. You howl into the gag as the pain rules your brain for a moment. When you can open your eyes again, he's standing a few feet away staring at you. The lash hangs loosely from his hand. He flicks it again and another agonizing line of fire traces itself across your stomach and left thigh.

You gasp and now the tears do come, whether you want them to or not. It's too much. This is not what you wanted and there's no way out.

'WAGG. WAGG!!!' You yowl through the gag.

Scott snorts, then steps closer.

'Is there something you want to tell me?' He growls.

You nod your head frantically.

'Tell me.' He orders.

'Hawavdemoogy?' You ask in all seriousness.

He furrows his brow.

'Say that again Addie?' He says quietly.

A little voice in the back of your head notes that he just called you Addie. Another voice tells you to ignore that. You need to endure, and hope doesn't help with that.

'Ha wavv demoogy?' You say slowly, the gag impeding your speech.

Scott stares at you with a bleak look on his face. Then abruptly he drops the lash and starts fumbling with the straps securing the gag to your face. A moment later he slides the saliva slick ball out of your mouth and he drops it uncaring to the floor.

'Say it again. Please.' He asks with the most intensity you've seen from him.

You have to flex your jaw to get your mouth to work right, and as you do, he starts to massage your jaw and mandible. You groan at this tiny little mercy, not daring to hope for more.

'How... how was the movie. At the mall. Did you like it?' You ask finally.

Scott just stares at you. A look of horror is creeping across his face.

'What?' He sputters finally.

'The movie. Did... did you like it?'

'Yes. It was good. The... the director played a switcheroo and set up a sad ending... but it ended up being a ... happy... one.' He trails off slowly. Then he stops and puts his hands to his face for a moment.

'Well... I'm glad you had a good time. We... we can keep going now.'

Scott looks up from his hands with an incredulous look.

'What?' He asks you.

'We can keep going. Thank you for answering my question.' You respond in a resigned tone of voice.

And then you close your eyes and open your mouth so that he can slide the ball gag back in. And you wait.

And you wait some more.

And then you can feel him pulling at the chains that have you locked into this humiliating, ridiculously overexposed position. The lock pops off and clatters to the ground and your ankle suddenly swings forward. You gasp at your seized muscles as they protest this sudden movement and Scott catches your leg and gently, slowly lowers it to the ground. You moan at the pain that the motion brings you; it's intense after what you're certain is at least three hours of immobility after a fairly punishing beating.

'Easy Addie, take it easy. Slowly.' He whispers in your ear.

'What are you doing to me now?' You groan. He sounds like gentle Scott from before, but you know that game is over.

'I'm getting you off this fucking wall Addie, just give me a minute.'

The chain releases from your other ankle and Scott helps you slowly lower your leg. His hands rub and soothe and try to decrease the throb from your locked up muscles.

'Wait... why are you... why?' Your voice ringing with startled confusion.

'I need you off this wall.' Is all he will say.

'Did I do something wrong?'

'You didn't do anything wrong. At any point.' He says, and you can hear his voice cracking.

The belt pinning you to the bar is unshackled next and dropped to the floor with a clatter, and then you feel the zip straps pinning your arms to the bar being cut loose and you start to buckle forward. Your legs are so weak from the prolonged chaining that you can't stand by yourself and you start to crumple to the ground.

Scott scoops you up and hugs you to him, and then he turns and walks towards the door. On the way to it, he brushes against the video camera and it totters and then slams into the floor with a crunch.

'Your camera!' You murmur, head tucked into his shoulder.

'Fuck the camera.' He says with a surprising amount of intensity. Then he hooks a finger around the door handle and pops it open. He inserts his shoulder between the door and the frame and slides you both outside and into the main apartment again.

He crosses quickly to the messy bed and lays you gently onto it. He grabs one of the big fluffy blankets that he stows on the bed and wraps you up in it.

You're terrified this is another mindfuck. He's just cut you down so that he can get you into a calm state and then start brutalizing you again. It's scary how quickly he found your vulnerable spots and exploited them.

Scott rubs your back through the blanket and you groan at how sensitive the spots on your legs are from where he beat you. It feels like the skin is savagely welted and incredibly tender.

'Just lay there and rest Addie, I'll be right back.' He whispers into your ear.

You hear him rummaging around in his cupboards and then he grabs something out of his fridge.

He sits down on the bed next to you and motions for you to sit up. He holds out his hand and a pair of red tablets lay in his palm. You look at him apprehensively. You've read his stories. Is he drugging you now?

'It's ibuprofen, extra strength Addie. That's all. Please take them.'

He holds out his hand. You try to pick them up, but your fingers are still numb and clumsy from the prolonged restraint. He sighs and holds the tablets to your mouth.

You dip your head and let him tip the tablets into your mouth. He cracks a bottle of cold water and holds it to your mouth so that you don't have to dry swallow the pills. Then he continues to hold the bottle of chilled water to your mouth and urges you to swallow.

'Drink please Addie. You need the water right now.'

So you drink, and try to figure out what just happened. What changed? Why is gentle Scott back and demented sadistic Scott gone now?

What the hell is going on?

Abruptly, the tears come. You're just too confused and sore and brutalized to process everything and your body demands release. As soon as you start to shed tears, Scott sets the water aside and then hugs you tight, his hands running up and down your back in a soothing motion as he keeps you wrapped up in the warm blanket.

'What... what just happened? I don't know what happened.' You finally manage to get out between intense sobs.

'That makes two of us.' Scott says morosely.

And despite the tears on your face, and the aches and pains streaking through your body, you smile.

This isn't a game, or a mindfuck or anything else. This is Scott trying to soothe you and process something himself.

Time passes, you let it all go, releasing all of the fear and pain and grief that he poured into you. You legs and behind still hurt, but he holds you and runs his hand up and down your back and through your hair. He soothes you, and the water and the aspirin and his gentle touches bring solace to you slowly.

Eventually, you're just spent, and you lean into him fighting sudden exhaustion. He hugs you and lays you down on the bed with surprising delicacy.

And he holds up your head so that he can slide the pillow underneath.

You smile a faint smile, but you don't even have the energy to open your eyes right now. You just let him take care of you.

The blanket slides away from your legs and you groan at the intrusion of the cool air on your naked skin. Scott runs his hands carefully down your legs, his fingers carefully tracing the punishment that he inflicted on you. You wince and let out little moans as he does so.

He leaves the bed for a moment and you hear him rummaging in another cupboard. He returns to the bed quickly and then he starts massaging a cream into your welts and bruises. You groan openly as the cold cream stings for a moment and then numbs the pain.

He's thorough, he massages every bit of your legs carefully, and then his hands are between your legs as well. Not sexually, but just to rub the cream into the areas that he punished.

Even now, as savaged and exhausted as you are, you feel yourself responding to his touch. You stifle a moan, not wanting to start something you're unsure you can finish.

He carefully applies the cream to any part of your body that he feels he punished. As he rubs it into the welt on your breast you without thinking reach up and clasp his hand over your aching flesh and hold it there. He stops and then slides in beside you. He cuddles you tightly. His hand gently cups you. His warmth seeps out of him and into you.

'Why did you stop?'

'I don't know. I had to.' He says after an awkward pause.

'You didn't have to do anything.'

'I know.'

'I was ready to go as far as you wanted to. I was. You were scaring the ... I was just really scared but I wanted to keep going.'

'I know.'

'So what happened?'

'I... I just... I wanted to stop. I was done.'

You squeeze your hand over his, forcing him to grip you tighter. He obliges and begins to softly palpate your nipple and aureole. You sigh contentedly, this is what feels good.

Well, almost.

'No you weren't. You had the whip and the lube and the ... dildo and that... ' You remember and suddenly you feel a chill. He had a power drill on the table.

You shudder.

'What's wrong?'

'What were you going to do... with ... what was that tool doing on the table?' You ask, afraid to hear the answer.

'Oh. I was going to connect it to the dildo and lube you up real good and then work you with the dildo until you felt like your brain was going to melt.'

You slowly turn your head and stare at him with wide eyes.

'You cannot be serious.'

'I am serious.'

'Where did you... how did you even come up with that?' You ask in disbelief.

'Addie, it's all over the net. You just have to look for it.'

You shudder. You just about got to experience that when...

When what exactly?

'Why did you stop? I... you were just... so angry with me. I didn't understand what I did wrong.'

'I wasn't angry with you Addie. You wanted me to show you how far I could go. I showed you.'

'But you stopped.'

123456...8