The Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella groaned softly and her muscles clenched harder around the silicone. Using every ounce of her remaining strength, she wrapped her legs around Jenna's back, crossing her ankles. Jenna smiled down at her partner, a thin line of sweat forming over her brow as her shortened thrusts continued to bring her closer to her peak.

"Come for me..." Jenna murmured seductively as she pressed her lips against her lover's ear, the words more a command than a request.

Isabella managed a moan as her body began to tense and spasm under Jenna. Isabella's eyes scrunched shut as her body gave in to the sensations coursing through her. Her orgasm rushed through her like violent waves tearing at golden sand, surging through every part of her body. Slowly the waves became calmer- ebbing away- only to re-emerge moments later in pleasurable after-shocks. Isabella's body stopped shuddering and she melted into the mattress.

The feel of her partner's nails digging into her shoulders and the sight of her thrashing body was enough to bring Jenna to orgasm. The feel of the dildo inside her tipped her over the edge and she panted unevenly as tremors radiated from her sex causing her to falter and collapse onto her sated lover.

After composing herself, Jenna slowly pulled the dildo out of her lover, careful not to hurt her. Isabella's body went limp and her eyes fluttered. She murmured something incomprehensible as she passed out.

~~

When Isabella regained consciousness, she found Jenna lying beside her. Jenna smiled softly, leaning to kiss her lips tenderly.

"That good, huh?" Jenna whispered teasingly.

'Mmmhhhhm..." Isabelle hummed in response.

Jenna laughed softly, her arm lazily swung over Isabella's waist, pulling her close. The smaller woman's fingers trailed absently up and down her partner's arm as they lay together in a comfortable silence.

It was Jenna who broke the silence tentatively, "If we tell Lou and Sophia then we tell them the truth- all of it."

Isabella lay still a moment longer before shifting her body to face Jenna.

"Are you sure?" Isabella asked tentatively.

Jenna sighed pensively. After a few moments of silence, she looked back towards Isabella.

"I thought about what you said- the sneaking, the lies all of it. You're right, and we can't help how Lou might feel about it. As for Sophia- well, I'm sure she wants you to be happy."

"I don't want you to think I'm forcing you into telling them, just I think it's for the best."

"I know baby, I know. I want to." Jenna smiled and pulled Isabella close to kiss her.

"Does that mean...?" Isabella's voice trailed off as she looked into her partner's eyes.

Jenna nodded softly, taking Isabella's cheek in her hand, "Yes, we'll tell them- whenever you want." She whispered.

Isabella's smile was one of relief and joy- no more hiding, no more excuses.

"Tomorrow?" Isabella asked, biting her lip. Pressing my luck?

Jenna nodded again, "Though, I'm not sure you'll be able to walk tomorrow, baby!"