The Blue Life Ch. 02: Blowing Blue's Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was touched. "I know this is weird. But I love you, Dad. We both love you. This will work out."

"Thank you, Master. I love you too. But I have a job to do." And with that, he went back to eagerly sucking the cum out of his wife's pussy and ass.

I kissed Blue again. "I love you, Mom."

My mother whispered, "I'm so in love with you, Bobby. Thank you, Master."

It was the first time my mother had said she was IN love with me. And she used my name. It made my heart skip. "You're welcome, Marjorie. You can debrief me in the morning. Not everything will change. I still expect to have you wake me with my cock in your mouth, slut."

My mother smiled and nodded. "Yes, Sir. I will. Thank you. I've never been happier."

I kissed her forehead and turned to go up to bed. "Blue?" I called over my shoulder, "Was your mind blown?"

She laughed out loud. "Yes, Master!"

12