The Blue Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother whispered, "Go ahead, Baby Boy. Do as the Master says."

My father reached down and lowered the elastic waistband of his jockey shorts to below his balls. His cock bobbed and twitched and a dribble of pre-cum burbled out of the tip. He was uncut, uncircumcised and not as long as I am, maybe five and a half inches, and not as thick as my dick either. I stroked my own cock, and kicked out of my jeans, watching my mother and father. Directing them.

"I'm sorry I'm not as big as you, Sir." My father seemed ashamed.

"Shut the fuck up, Worm! That is the last time I ever hear you say that your cock isn't good enough. Do you hear?"

My dad actually looked scared. "Ye-yes, Master."

"Blue, tell your Baby Boy about his cock!" My mother was holding the base of my fathers shaft with her left hand, and running the red fingernail of her index finger up the length of his cock.

"Baby Boy, your cock is perfect. It's beautiful. It's so hard in my hands. I love the way it looks and smells. I want to taste it. It makes my mouth water." She stroked his cock as she praised it.

My father whispered, "I'm not as big as our son."

"I love my Master's cock. I love the way he takes my mouth with it. I love the way he owns and masters my quivering pussy and fills me up. But, I love your cock too, Baby Boy. This is the cock that took my virginity. This is the cock that gave us our son, gave us our Master. I want to feel this cock..." And she kissed the tip and licked the dab of jism there. My father groaned. "I want to feel this cock in my mouth." And she licked up the underside. "And, if our Master lets us..." She paused and looked at me, "I want to feel my Baby Boy's cock filling up Mommy's asshole." Mom winked at me. My dad's cock jumped in my mom's hand a jet a jizz struck her forehead, just above her left eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, Marjorie," my dad blurted.

"That's OK, Baby Boy." My mom wiped the string of spunk with her finger and put it in her mouth. "Your cock is just telling your Mommy that it loves her, just as much as Mommy loves your cock." My mother smiled. Her face beamed like an angel, a seriously slutty angel.

"Baby Boy?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you want Blue to take you in her mouth."

My dad swallowed. "Ye-yes, Sir."

"Then tell her that. Tell your Mommy to suck her Baby Boy's cock."

"I can't."

"Sure you can. Like this. Blue?" Blue sat up on her haunches.

"Yes, Master."

"Suck THIS Baby Boy's cock!" And I stepped out of my jeans, stood closer to my mother, and offered her my dick.

"With pleasure, Sir!" And mom tried to deep-throat my cock right off the bat. She gagged and some spittle dribble down her chin. So, she took my cock in her left hand. She started stroking me in her grip while she bobbed, and sucked, and licked the top half.

"What do you think of that, Andrew? Baby Boy, your Mommy is sucking her Master's cock! Do you get it Dad? Your wife is sucking her only son's cock!"

My mother paused, "And loving it, Sir."

"Get back to work, Whore!" She closed her eyes as if concentrating and tried to take my shaft into her throat again. Again, she gagged, but not as badly. "Tell me, Pops. Does this look good to you?"

"I've never seen anything more perfect and beautiful and exciting in my life. Have you really...have you really fucked your mother too?"

"Yes, Dad. Every which way you can imagine. For about three months now. Except in the ass. I've been saving that. You want her to suck your cock too, don't you, Baby Boy?"

"More than anything."

"Then TELL her. Tell her to suck your cock! Tell her to crawl to you and take your dick in her mouth."

"I-I-can't!" My father was holding his cock, stroking it, watching his wife give his son an excellent blowjob.

"Why not, Worm?"

"Because she's the Mommy and I'm just the Baby Boy. Because only Femme Boys and Whores give blow-jobs."

"Blue are you a Whore?"

My mother paused in her cock sucking to gasp, "Yes. I'm your Whore. I'm your sexy slut. I'm your fuck-toy! I want to be used by my men." She looked directly at my father.

"You heard her, Baby Boy. She's a whore. Tell her to go to work!" My mother waited..

"She's your whore, Sir. I'm the Baby Boy. I'm just a..." And there were tears in his eyes.

"Just a what, Baby Boy?" My mother asked. I grabbed the back of her head and put a finger to my lips.

"I can't say it." My dad was really crying.

"Then I'll say it for you, Andrew," I said, flatly, because somehow I knew the truth. My father's head snapped and he looked at me, holding his breath. "You're a cock-sucking Femme Boy, aren't you?"

My father hissed like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. "YES!" My mother began to say, "How-", but I silenced her by slipping the tip of my cock back between her lips.

"It's been you and Uncle Nick. You're his cock-sucking Femme-Boy-Whore."

"How did you know?" Dad was crying.

"I guessed, Femme Boy! I'm good at reading people." Dad hung his head. His chin hit his chest. "Don't go looking like a sad puppy, Baby Boy. You will have some explaining to do later. For now, you need to get naked, Worm!" My dad looked at me like I was from outer space. "Baby Boy, I'm going to count to ten slowly. For every number I get to past ten, where you are not completely naked, will be an additional swat with the flogger. One-Two-Three!"

"Do it, Baby Boy," my mother urged, "Hurry, you must obey our Master as quickly as possible." And dad jumped up at started stripping. As fast as he could. He popped some buttons on his dress shirt. I considered speeding up my count. As it was, he had stripped and was completely naked except for socks and kneeling next to mom by the count of nine.

My father knelt next to my mother. He looked up at me. "Sir?"

I laughed. "Things are changing pretty drastically around here, eh, Worm?"

"Yes...Master."

"Hands behind your back. Interlock your fingers. Blue, you know the poses. I expect you to teach them to your new pupil." My mother pushed her chest out with pride and a smile crossed her lips.

"Blue, who and what are you?

My mother closed her eyes. "I am your Blue. I'm your slut, your whore, your fuck-toy, and your joy. I live to serve and please you with all of my being."

"And my cock?"

"Your cock is my world. I love and long to please your long hard cock with my hands mouth, titties, pussy and ass, if you'll have me there." I wiped my cock across her face, over her nose and eyes as she said this. She took my cock in her mouth as she finished.

"Good girl, " I intoned. This was becoming an irregular ritual.

I pulled my cock from my mother's lips and turned towards my Dad. There were butterflies in my stomach. I had never been really attracted to men. I could appreciate a good looking guy. But, I hadn't fantasized about men. When the night started, my plan had been to teach my father to be a Dominant, so that he could take care of my Mother's needs, especially when I went off to grad school. Now, I realized that even more than mom, that just wasn't in his nature.

"And you, Baby Boy...who are what are you?"

"I am your Baby Boy, Sir. I will be your servant and...," he paused, "...your Femme Boy slut, if you'll have me."

"You realize what you are saying, Andrew?"

"Yes, Sir. You're in charge now."

"Not all the time, Worm. But when I call you Baby Boy or, uh, Red in public, you'll know I mean business." My dad is a strawberry blonde.

"Yes, Master. I long to serve you with my hands..." I began to smear my cock across his face. "... and my mouth..." And dad began to kiss and lick at my cock as it passed over his face. He took it in his mouth and all the way to the back of his throat in one smooth, well practiced motion. There was no hesitation or gagging. It felt awesome. I had to admit, my father was an expert cocksucker, better than my mom. I pulled my cock from his mouth, because I was afraid I might cum down his throat, and I wanted to save this load. I leaned down, took my father's face in my hands and kissed him like a lover, my tongue probing his mouth. Dad was a better cocksucker than mom. But mom was a way better kisser.

I let go of his face. "You forgot something, Baby Boy?"

"Sir?"

"Your asshole. Is that mine to use for my pleasure?" My mother gasped, I couldn't tell if it was from excitement or shock or a mix of both.

My father looked down. "No, sir." He wasn't defiant, just resigned.

I grabbed the back of his head, and forced him to look me in the eye. "No?"

"My boy-pussy is promised to your Uncle Nicky alone. He's the only man who has ever fucked me there, Sir."

"I'll respect your promise to Uncle Nick on one level, Baby Boy. So, at least for now, I won't fuck your boy-pussy. First, Blue might get jealous. She's been waiting for me to fuck her ass for months."

"I've been begging you, Sir," my mother interjected.

"But, there is a new dynamic here that we need to formalize. Baby Boy, you are now my submissive. I take on the responsibility and joy of loving, disciplining and training you."

"Thank you, Master." There were tears in my father's eyes.

"Blue? Are you our Baby Boy's Mommy?"

"Those are just pet names we've used for each other, you know, in the dark."

"Blue, I don't think you realized what those names meant. Are you this Femme Boy's Mommy?"

My Mother got a serious look on her face, realizing the depth of what I was saying. "I am."

"And do you promise to train him to please me...and yourself. Dishing out punishment when it's deserved, and when it will please you?"

Mom shook her head. "I don't know if I can."

"I will teach you. Blue, you've been the Baby Boy's Mommy for years. But that's going to be something that will happen when the lights are on Now."

"Yes, Sir."

"Baby Blue and Baby Boy, face each other. Blue, take your Baby Boy's cock in your hands. Worm, cup your Mommy's pussy."

"Baby Boy, do you take Blue to be your Mommy, to love, cherish, honor and obey in all things and at all times?"

Without looking at me, but looking deeply into my mother's eyes, my father said, "Sir, I do."

My mother spoke, "Do you give me your lips, Baby Boy?" And she leaned in and kissed him. "I do," he whispered. "Then you had better kiss me back with more passion than that, Worm!" And mom grabbed his cock and painfully twisted it. My father passionately kissed my mother. His tongue reaching into her mouth. My mother continued, "Do you give me your cock?" This time, she lovingly stroked his shaft. "Yes, Mommy." He answered.

"Did I hurt your dick just now, Baby Boy?"

"Yes, Mommy. But if was OK. I deserved it."

"Well, this time, Mommy is going to kiss it and make it better." And my mother leaned down and took my father's cock in her mouth for the very first time!

My father protested, "Oh, God! Mommy you can't!"

"Shut up, Baby Boy! You'll speak when you're spoken to," I commanded.

"Yes, Sir."

"Look at your Mommy, swallowing your cock! You love it, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then tell her!"

"I love you, Mommy."

"Look at her sucking you off! She loves cock! She's such a beautiful slut."

"It feels wonderful, Sir. I didn't know. Better than I imagined. Suck me, Mommy! Your Baby Boy is going to cum!"

I reached down and pinched and twisted my father's nipple. "Listen here, Puppy Boy! You ask for permission to cum. And you don't cum until you have permission. Understood?"

"Yes. Yes, Daddy! Mommy, it feels too good! And Daddy says I can't cum without permission."

My mother paused. "Baby Boy, I've been waiting for twenty years for you to coat my throat. I'm not waiting another minute. If you want permission to cum, you had better beg your Daddy." And she took his cock deep in her mouth, maybe in her throat. But she didn't gag at all.

"Sir? Master? Daddy? Bobby? Please?" He was almost beyond language, as he strained hold back the flood of pleasure.

I had licked my fingers and was toying with my father's nipples, just the way I like mine touched before I cum. "If you cum before I say, Femme Boy, you will be punished." My father bit his lip and closed his eyes. He whimpered. I leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "I'm going to count down from five and then TELL you to cum, Puppy." He nodded. "Five, four, three, two, one and a half..." I waited until his face started to turn red. "One! Cum! Cum, now! Now! Shoot your load in your Mommy's mouth!"

"Oh FUCK! It feels so good! Take it, Mommy! You fucking whore, take it all!" My father's whole body spammed in orgasm. I steadied him by the shoulders.

My mother's expression was transcendent. She swallowed and sucked more, trying to get every last ounce of cum out of my father's balls. This was a moment she had waited decades for. She sat back on her heels. A Cheshire Cat grin on her face. My fathers was gasping. "That was so good!" My mother reached up and put a finger to his lips.

"Speak when you're spoken to, Baby Boy," I reminded.. "How was it, Blue? As good as you imagined?"

My mother looked up at me with an expression of joy and gratitude. But she put a finger to her own lips, not to quiet me, but to indicate that she couldn't speak. She leaned into my father, and grabbed his hair, bending his head back. Then she kissed him, enveloping him in her arms. And he responded, pulling her close and returning her kiss with gusto and passion and love. Then his eyes popped open with surprise. My mother held his head and pulled up to show me that she had snowballed much of his cum in her mouth and was passing it back to him. My father drank his jizz and licked my mother's face and teeth clean.

"Wow!" My dad flopped back on his ass and spread his legs in front of him. "Mommy-Blue, that was the BEST! Thank you, Daddy-Sir. Having me hold off and then demanding that I cum, I've never cum so hard in my life."

"That was fucking hot!" Sometimes I'm not the most poetic Dom.

"I'm glad you liked that Baby Boy. Thank you for sharing your man-juice with me. Am I better than Nick?"

"Huh?" My father was confused.

"Do you think I suck cock better than your brother?"

"Nicky would never suck my cock. He's the older brother."

"Baby Boy?" A hurt and angry expression came over my mother's face.

"I'm the younger brother. I'm the Femme Boy. I suck Nicky and he...he sometimes fucks my ass."

"And what does he do for you, Baby Boy?" My mother was stroking my father's face.

"Nothing, Mommy. Nicky's not Gay!"

"So he's never sucked your cock?"

"No, Mommy. You were the first, just now."

"Red...Dad, that is messed up. This thing with Uncle Nick. When did this start?"

"When I was eighteen. Just before I started college. Nicky and I shared a studio apartment."

I whistled. "Twenty six years. And he never makes you cum?"

"He sometimes watches when I jerk off. And sometimes, Nicky lets me touch myself when he's...y'know...working my boy-pussy."

"Dad, that's really messed up."

My mother's eyes narrowed. "I'm going to kick his ass. I'm going to kill that man! I'm going to cut the brakes on his car. I'm going to...going to..."

I knelt down behind my mother and wrapped my arms around her. I wasn't hard anymore. But my flaccid cock pressed against the small of her back, just above the crack of her ass. I could actually feel the heat of her anger pass through her body. "Shh," I whispered in her ear, "it's gonna be OK, Mom. Blue, we'll get through this." I kissed her ear.

"Look at your father. Look at my Baby Boy. He doesn't even know."

"Mommy, I'm sorry I kept the secret. Nicky told me to. But it's not Nick's fault. I'm the gay one. I do all the dirty stuff. That's the way it is with lots of older and younger brothers."

"Baby Boy, hush. Here's a new House Rule: no more dark secrets." And my mother hugged my Dad in a very maternal, caring and protective way, pulling his cheek down to the top of her chest, above her breasts. She rested her chin on his head.

I hugged mom from behind. "Mom, do you want to just take a break for awhile? We could order Chinese or Pizza."

"No, Bobby!" My mother's tone was flat but firm. I was caught off guard. It had been months since Mom had called me, Bobby. And she really had not said "No" to me either for quite a while. "I've been hiding my relationship with my Master for months. Sir, I love you more than the moon and the stars. When you took me as your sub, it was like a hole had been filled in my life. But hiding that joy from my husband was eating me up inside too. Now, that's all done. Everything is out in the open. I've got a brawny hunk with a thick, long cock to spank my ass and make my pussy flood, and fuck me raw. I've got a graceful, beautiful, sissy-boy sub with a thin, perfectly curved cock, and the best tasting cock cream you can imagine."

I cupped Blue's tits and laughed. "It's really that good?"

"Maybe it's the Protein Shakes I have for breakfast, Mommy."

"Mmm. It's that good. Baby Boy, you WILL be feeding Mommy your cock cream regularly from now on. But right now, Baby Boy and Bobby-boy, Mommy needs to get fucked. And fucked hard! I did not shave my pussy to have it ignored and not cum! And we are not going to stop until I have several mind-blowing orgasms!"

I whispered in my mom's ear. "We love you, Mom."

She reached behind her and stroked my stiffening cock. "I love you too, Son."

"Blue!"

"Yes, Master?"

"Prepare to have your mind blown."

"Oh, YES, Master!"

12