The Blue Ribbon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

Ashley kissed the tip of his cock and dragged her lips down the underside of his shaft. She kissed his balls and then brought her tongue out to lick up the length of his cock. When she swirled her tongue around the cap, Jason grunted with pleasure and felt his cock throb. He cupped and squeezed her breasts with both hands, feeling her hard nipples press into the flesh of his palms. With a flash of her big dark blue eyes, Ashley opened her mouth and took the head inside. Her mouth was warm and wet and her tongue never stopped moving, licking him relentlessly.

She slid his cock out of her mouth and rubbed the damp head over her lips and cheeks. Jason felt his hips begin to rock uncontrollably. Ashley opened her mouth and sucked him inside again, sucking gently and flicking her tongue all around him.

"Your mouth feels so good on my dick," Jason growled.

"Mmm," Ashley hummed, sucking him deeper into her mouth.

The rain continued to pour down and Ashley continued to suck his cock. Jason's cock had never felt so hard and so long. The head was swollen hugely and the base was thick and stiff as iron. As Ashley sucked him, her hand pumped every inch of the shaft that wasn't inside her mouth while her other hand cradled his balls, fondling them gently. When she paused to catch her breath, she stroked him with her hand, spreading her saliva up and down his rigid shaft.

"You like the way I suck your dick, hunnie?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, god, baby, that feels so good," Jason said.

"I love to suck cock and yours tastes so good," Ashley cooed. Then she flicked her tongue all around his rigid pink pole and took the tip again inside her warm wet mouth. Sucking intensely on just the tip, twirling her tongue all around the throbbing head, she pumped her little hand up and down the shaft. Then slowly her mouth began to descend his full length.

Jason felt his cock head advance through her mouth with the welcome mat of her tongue wiggling along the underside. When it reached the back of her throat, Ashley dropped her jaw and opened up wider, admitting him down her throat. She didn't stop until her nose was buried in the trimmed patch of pubic hair nestled at the base of his cock. She held her place for a moment then slowly lifted her head, letting his dick slide free from her mouth. A long thick strand of saliva trailed from her mouth to the tip of his cock. Ashley looked up at Jason with a delightfully sexy grin on her pretty face.

"You like, hunnie?" she asked.

All Jason could do was nod. Ashley took him deep inside her mouth and throat again several times. Then she rose up onto her knees and directed his stiff slick cock between her breasts. They swayed lusciously from her body as Ashley leaned forward. Squeezing them together with both hands she captured his throbbing cock between her breasts and smiled as Jason rocked his hips and slid his dick up and down the soft warm valley in between.

After several wonderful minutes of sheer pleasure, Ashley sat back and stroked his cock, licking it and sucking it gently, and working her way down so that she could suck his balls. When she ran her hand down between his legs and tickled his ass, raking her fingertips over and around his anus, Jason groaned loudly. Then she looked up at him, her fingers coiled gently around his shaft, stroking him lovingly while the fingers of her other hand toyed with his ass.

"Are you going to want to fuck me, Jason?" she asked pertly.

Jason nodded.

"I can't hear you," she teased before sucking on his cock head again.

"Yes, Ashley. I want to fuck you," Jason replied, his voice coarse and heavy with lust.

"So you want to fuck your friend's innocent little daughter?" she teased further.

"Don't know about the innocent one ... I want to fuck my friend's sexy little daughter," Jason growled. "I want to fuck his sexy little daughter who has me so fucking turned on."

"Even if she's young enough to be your daughter?"

"I don't care how young she is," Jason snarled. "I want to feel her sexy little pussy on my big old cock ... sooner the better."

"Oh, hunnie," Ashley sighed. "I wanna fuck you too ... real bad."

Ashley let go of his cock and rose up on her knees. She pushed her skirt down past her hips and sat back. When she raised her legs up, Jason reached for the skirt and pulled it down her long shapely legs. With her legs still in the air, Jason trailed his hands down along her soft firm calves and thighs, and reached for her panties. The little scrap of black silk was made transparent with the dampness from her pussy. Jason felt his hands tremble with excitement when he eased the delicate panties down and off. For a moment, Ashley reclined on the thick plush carpet of the Duesenberg completely naked. She ran a hand down over her body, her long fingers first cupping her breast and teasing the nipple, then down over her belly to her cleanly shaven pussy, her middle finger slipping down her glistening slit and disappearing inside her pink folds.

For a moment Jason rubbed her feet, a gentle massage that he spread up her calves and then her thighs. When he reached her hips, Jason took her hands in his and helped her up onto the car seat. Ashley straddled his hips and sat on his lap, his stiff cock wedged up against the warm wet slit of her sex. His arms encircled her waist as she leaned forward. They shared a soft sweet kiss that quickly deepened into a hard crushing kiss of passion.

Ashley raised her hips up and reached for his cock, standing it upright and aiming it toward the center of her heat. She rubbed the fat head back and forth along her slit, moistening it until the head was slick. Then with her big dark blue eyes trained on his, she lowered her body down. The head of his cock pressed up against her labia, stretching her wet willing folds apart. With very little effort his cock head popped inside her. Jason brought his hands to rest on the swell of her hips and worked his cock just an inch or so inside her, relishing this first moment of intimacy. With their eyes locked together, Ashley lowered her body as Jason thrust his hips upward until they met and he was fully buried inside her.

"Mmm! Oh, hunnie, your beautiful dick feels so good inside me," Ashley moaned.

"Oh god, baby! Your tight little pussy feels incredible!"

Resting her arms on his shoulders, Ashley bent forward and kissed him again, her face then moving alongside his, cheek to cheek.

"Then I want you to fuck my tight little pussy," Ashley whispered before circling her tongue around his ear. "Fuck me real good!"

Jason began to rock his hips up and down with slow hard strokes. Ashley rose up and nearly let his cock fall free of her pussy before riding him all the way down. The sensations were nearly unbelievable. Ashley was such a beautiful and exquisite lover. Her pussy clenched him tightly as she moved up and down on his lap. Jason loved the look on her face, the intense passion in her eyes, and the wonderful bounce and sway of her terrific breasts. He leaned forward and captured first one nipple then the other with his mouth, nibbling on them as she rode him up and down.

"That's it! Kiss my tits, hunnie!" she cried out. "Oh, fuck yeah!"

When she reached bottom again, Ashley ground her body against him. Jason could feel the hard little nub of her clitoris rubbing against the base of his cock.

"Oh, fuck, hunnie! You're gonna make me cum again!" she exclaimed.

Another loud clap of thunder rumbled through the courtyard and the rain poured down with a renewed vigor. The sound of the storm seemed to stir her, and Ashley began to ride him with a heated hungry desire. With his hands on her hips, Jason guided her up and down, thrusting himself up into her harder and faster until she posed her pussy motionlessly just above him and let him pound her sweet wet sex.

"That's it! Oh god! Oh god! Fuck! Ooooh!"

With her hands gripping his shoulders tightly, Candy leaned back, her honey blonde hair swirling back over her shoulders, her supple young heavenly body bouncing with each wild thrust from Jason.

"Oh, god, hunnie! Yeah!" she screamed.

For the next several minutes they shifted between hard fast fucking and slow passionate grinding. They kissed and bit at each other, they admired the rousing rosy blush that colored each other's body, and they closed their eyes and savored the supremely erotic feelings that were flooding their senses. Jason could have sworn that Ashley came again, maybe twice, but who was counting. All that mattered were the exhilarating feelings of passion that were stirring inside him. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever thought that he would have a sexy young girl like this, it always seemed that it was Joey or one of his other friends or acquaintances who got lucky with such an unlikely lover. But to have this girl here and now riding him so wantonly, and for her to be the daughter of an old friend was nearly beyond his imagination.

"Oh, hunnie! You fuck me so good!" Ashley exclaimed. "Just like I've always dreamed of it!"

Jason slowed the pace and looked up at her. Little tendrils of her honey blonde hair were stuck to her temples. He brushed them away and took in the sight of her rosy flushed body as she continued to ride his thick hard cock.

"Just like you always dreamed?" he asked, still thrusting his hips firmly against her supple body. "You dreamed of fucking me?"

"For a long time, Jason," she answered. "I used to fantasize about you when I was younger. I never thought it would come true."

For a few moments Jason rocked her hard and fast, bringing a loud squeal of pleasure from Ashley. Then he slowed again.

"You were always so young, I never thought about it until today," Jason admitted. He reached up and cupped her sensational breasts, running his thumbs over her hard erect puckered nipples.

"But aren't you glad you did?" she teased.

Jason could feel her pussy clutch tightly around his cock, squeezing him as she bounded up and down on his lap.

"Oh, fuck, yeah ... I am!" Jason answered.

He began to drive himself harder and deeper against her, their hot bodies damp with perspiration, smacking against each other, making a sexy slurpy sound. When his thrusting grew too strong, Ashley bounded up and off him for a moment.

"Oh, my god!" she squealed. But instead of climbing back on top of him, she slipped onto the floor on all fours, wiggling her pert little ass at him.

Jason didn't need an engraved invitation. He lowered down to the floor on his knees and moved up right behind her. He grabbed his long stiff dick and rubbed it over her dripping wet pussy lips. He made sure to rub it vigorously over her clit before bringing it back down along her slit. Ashley gasped.

"Fuck me some more, hunnie!" Ashley pleaded with a sexy growl. "Fuck me with that big old cock of yours!"

Guiding the head to her wet hot opening, Jason thrust his cock inside her, not stopping until his belly met the firm curves of her ass. Ashley moaned and immediately began to rock back and forth on her hands and knees.

"Mmm, I love this position!" she squealed with delight. "My favorite! Oh, fuck, yeah!"

When she tossed her head back, Jason grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her firmly against him. She squealed again. So she likes it a little rough and wild, eh? When he smacked each pert cheek of her ass Ashley cried out and began to rock against him with increased abandon. Each little playful smack on her ass and tug of her hair seemed to raise her level of arousal. When Jason grabbed her hips and began to pound her sweet body furiously, she screamed with pleasure. When he reached underneath to cup her breasts and finger her clit, Ashley howled with glee.

"Oh fuck! Cumming, hunnie! Cumming!"

Jason could feel her dampness grow as a wild orgasm seized her body. Ashley swore and cursed and collapsed down onto the thick plush carpeting of the Duesey. Jason joined her and continued to hump her, driving every inch of his cock deep inside her pussy as the firm curves of her ass pressed against his belly. As the waves of pleasure flowed through her, Jason began to slow. He held his body just above hers, letting her catch her breath while the tremors of her orgasm subsided.

"Mmm, Jace," she hummed, wiggling her hips a little as his hard cock eased gently in and out of her pussy. She lifted up her head beside his. "You are just driving me crazy!"

"Only as crazy as you are driving me, baby," Jason replied. He pulled his cock out almost all the way and went to stuff it back in when it popped out of her pussy and slipped up into the split of her ass, the head rubbing against her anus. Ashley moaned deeply. He remembered her response earlier when he had played with her ass while eating her pussy. Jason rubbed the tip of his dick over the tight bud of her ass.

"Mmm, hunnie," she mewled. "You want to fuck my ass? Do you, hunnie?"

"Do you like it? Do you enjoy it?"

"I love anal sex, hunnie," she answered emphatically. "I absolutely love it in my ass!"

Jason rose up from the floor of the car and knelt between her legs. He spread the cheeks of her ass apart and bent forward. Her ass was moist with the spilled juices of her pussy. He licked around her and added some of his saliva. Ashley moaned, picked her ass up and arched her back.

"Fuck my ass, Jace, please," she begged.

Jason probed at the tight pink bud of her ass, working one then two fingers up inside her. With a little more spit and some gentle and steady fingering Ashley's ass was beginning to stretch enough for him to try.

"I'm kind of big, baby," he remarked, bringing his cock head to the tight pink ring. "I hope I fit inside."

"You'll have to stretch me, hunnie," she said, rising up onto her hands and knees again. When the head began to push inside her, Ashley moaned, "Ahhh."

She pushed back against him as Jason spread her cheeks and slowly worked his cock against her tight little ass. With some gentle persistence the head popped inside her.

"That's it, hunnie!" she exclaimed. "Mmm, that feels so good!"

With steady firm strokes Jason began to stretch her tight little asshole until finally he was fully buried up inside. The sensation was exhilarating as her tight ass clamped tightly around his cock.

"Jesus, Ashley! I can't believe this!" he growled as he watched his long hard cock disappear between the round pink cheeks of her ass. "This feels fucking fantastic!"

"I know! I love it! Love it!" Ashley moaned, pushing back against him as Jason built up a slow rhythmic cadence.

Jason reached down underneath her and began to play with her pussy, burying a couple of fingers inside her cunt while his thumb twiddled on her clit. Slowly he could feel her pleasure build again. Her beautiful body was glistening with perspiration and a warm rosy glow of arousal painted her body. And he could feel his own pleasure building as he thrust himself deeper into her ass and his balls slapped against her pussy.

"Are you close, hunnie?" Ashley asked, looking over her shoulder to him. "You gonna cum for me, hunnie?"

"I'm close, baby, real close," Jason answered. "Where d'ya want me to cum? Your ass, your pussy, your tits, your mouth?"

"Mmm, all over me, baby," she replied, looking back at him. "Wherever you want to put it, hunnie."

As wonderful as her ass was, Jason wanted to feel his cock in her pussy once more before he came.

"Come on, baby ... get on your back," Jason said, pulling out of her.

With a big grin of anticipation, Ashley rolled over onto her back, spread her legs, lifting them up so that the gaping hole of her ass was still available. Jason grabbed a towel and wiped off his long stiff cock. Then he lay down between her legs, bringing his cock up to her hot drenched pussy.

"Are you gonna fuck me again, hunnie?" Ashley said, squirming underneath his body. "Fuck me so hard that you cum all over me?"

"I'm gonna try, baby," Jason pledged.

Then with a single thrust he pushed his thick hard cock up inside the warmth and wetness of her pussy. Ashley lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his hips; she wound her arms around his shoulders. Jason began with long slow strokes but quickly picked up the pace until their sweaty bodies were slamming together in a writing mass.

"Cum hunnie," she murmured in his ear. "Cum for me!"

Jason could feel his body building up to a heady climax. His balls tightened up against his body, his cock throbbed and grew until it was ready to burst. Finally he could wait no longer and rocked his hips madly as he thrust his long hard cock deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" he called out. "Oh, fuck!"

"Cum, hunnie! Cum for me hunnie!"

Just as he felt his seed boil up and surge up through his body, Jason pulled himself free and struggled to his knees. Ashley reached down for his cock and stroked it beautifully bringing him to a stupendous climax. A huge white stream of cum spurted from the reddened head and splashed down onto her belly and tits. Again and again she stroked him, his cum bathing her body, some of it reaching up far enough to dribble over her lips and chin.

"That's it, hunnie! Cum for me! Cum all over your little girl!"

When he was finally spent, Ashley brought his cock to her mouth and she sucked the last droplets of cum from him, licking and sucking as waves of pleasure swept up from his cock through his entire body. Jason groaned with pleasure as she suckled his spent dick, rubbing his sensitive flesh all over her lips and cheeks.

"Oh, baby! That was fucking incredible!" he exclaimed as he hovered over Ashley's body on his hands and knees. His eyes glided over her flushed glistening curves as she released his cock. Jason rubbed his organ over the firm mounds of her breasts and the still erect nipples. He rubbed it through the thick droplets of cum on her chest and belly and then down along the slit of her sex.

"Oh, hunnie, you are such a good lover!" Ashley remarked, stretching her arms high above her head. Appropriately, her expression was that of a woman who had just been freshly fucked silly, her dark blue eyes were glazed over with a sheen of pleasure, her lips were curled into a wonderful smile, and her cheeks were flushed and rosy.

Jason lowered his body down onto hers, their moist warm flesh almost melding together. He kissed her warmly and deeply, as she ran her hand up over his arm and shoulder to his face where she lightly stroked his cheek. Jason shifted off of her onto his side, letting his hand glide over her spectacular body, touching her with soft circular caresses. When his eye caught sight of the blue ribbon, Jason picked it up and draped it across Ashley's chest. She giggled.

"So what is this for?" she said, arranging it like a sash between her breasts.

"Let's see, there are so many awards ... best body design, most elegant chassis, sexiest smile, most spirited participation ... the list goes on."

It was several moments before Ashley and Jason noticed that the rain was letting up. By the time it had stopped, Billie Sue, Dave Bob, Donatella, and Joey had wandered out along with a few others. The windows in the Duesenberg were steamed up and thousands of water droplets beaded up on the dark green lacquer like pearls. When Joey opened the door to the passenger's compartment, Jason and Ashley were dressed and sitting together on the seat, arm in arm. A quick sniff of the air inside brought a sly smile to his face.

"So you two managed to keep dry, eh?" he asked.

"Um, pretty much, yeah," Jason replied sharing a wink with Ashley. "When it started pouring down, we ducked in here and managed to amuse ourselves."

"Oh, yeah, I can imagine," Joey said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, when we looked out during the rainstorm and saw the windows fogged up and the car rocking, we knew what was going on," Donatella chipped in. She leaned in toward Ashley and said in a soft but insistent voice, "You little slut!"

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers