The Board Game

Story Info
Two couples use new rules for old board game.
7.4k words
3.44
139.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoota
Shoota
4 Followers

Several months have passed since the two couples have gotten together for games. Both couples stay busy with their work or vacations. Every time they tried to set a time to visit, something always seemed to interrupt the plan.

This time when Arie called Asia to see about setting up a time the two couples could meet, Asia was emphatic about not letting anything ruin their plans. The two of them set everything up and promised each other to avoid any conflicts. As it turned out Benji and Carl had already spoken with each other and had decided to go fishing that day, starting out before daybreak.

Arie told Carl when the fishing trip was over they would all meet over at Asia's house to cook out and play a new board game Benji had bought. Carl agreed but stipulated he might have to skip the board game because he would probably be too tired after fishing all day.

"We have looked forward to hooking up with Asia and Benji and now you're wimping out on me," protested Arie.

"All I can promise you is I'll try not to fall asleep," said Carl.

Finally Saturday morning arrives with the alarm going off at 3:00 a.m. Arie nudges Carl in the ribs and tells him to get up and get ready before Benji pulls into the driveway. Arie reminds him about the goofy horn Benji has on his truck that makes a sound like a cow mooing.

"Remember the last time you two went fishing early like this and you over slept. He laid on that horn and woke up the whole neighborhood. He had every dog around barking for hours after you left. I thought we might have to move because of the embarrassment he caused," said Arie.

Carl pops up "I'm up, I'm up. I've got everything packed and ready to go. All I need to do is get dressed and meet him at the top of the driveway. Why don't you and Asia come up to the lake and meet us at the boat launch around noon? If we're not catching anything we might head back with you. It isn't but 30 minutes from here."

"I'll check with Asia but don't look for us. Keep your cell phone on in case I call you to let you know we're coming," replied Arie before rolling over and going back to sleep.

Benji pulls up right on time and the two guys ride off for a day of fishing. Carl thanks him for not waking the neighbors or the dogs.

"Aw man I wouldn't do that. Asia told me not to do anything stupid like that so that everyone would be in a good mood when we all get together tonight. Did you wake up Arie before you left?' asked Benji.

"No, she woke me up. You know I couldn't get anywhere if she didn't keep me on schedule. I asked her to check with Asia about maybe meeting us up there around noon. But after that she fell right back to sleep," said Carl.

"That's good because we want the girls to be plenty rested for tonight. I have come up with the best game ever and it is going to be a blast," Benji said with the excitement of a kid on Christmas.

Carl asked what the name of the game was and Benji said it was a game they had played before but this time with "adult only" rules he had come up with. When Carl pressed him for more details Benji refused to go any further saying it would be more fun to learn the rules as you go along. Benji added that they were here to do some fishing and let the rest take care of itself later on.

Carl could hardly keep his mind on fishing because of wondering what Benji had up his sleeve for tonight. Benji was a guy who was always conjuring up crazy things in his mind. These things were usually ways to manipulate other people to do what he wanted to do. Carl had to admit to himself though, he and Benji had had some great times with some of his ideas.

The two guys get the boat launched and have their bait in the water just as the sun begins to open it's eyes on another day. The water is perfectly still except for the ripples from the lures hitting the water. This was an absolute magnificent day to be on the lake.

It doesn't take long before the fish begin to bite and it looks like they may have something to take home for supper. Benji tells Carl, after they pull in several fish, "Well at least we have evidence for the girls that we actually went fishing."

Things slow down a bit as the sun gets higher and the temperature gets warmer. They notice several boats in the area but for the most part the lake is not too crowded. As the fish move for cooler water the guys are becoming more frustrated by the minute. To fill the empty time their discussions turn to the past.

Benji initiates the conversation by talking about what happened between the two couples the last time they got together. Telling Carl what a lucky guy he is to have such a beautiful wife and especially so talented in the bedroom, Benji's voice becomes excited. Without going into the actual details of the episode, Benji said he had hoped the couples could do something like that again.

Carl is somewhat taken back by all of this talk about his wife. In one sense he was proud of his wife in that she was attractive to other men. In another sense it was strange to hear someone else talk about her bedroom activities. Carl thought to himself while Benji went on about Arie. Listening to Benji and the thoughts about Arie performing had Carl aroused.

Carl is still trying to determine in his own mind how the last time the two couples got together, what started out as a tease by his wife for his friend, got so turned around. He never meant for things to progress the way they did. Arie getting so caught up in the emotions of the moment and ending up bedding his best friend. The only way to justify it in his mind was to accept the notion of his wife wanted and enjoyed it. Yet, he still is troubled by it.

The thought of being around their best friends and being flirtatious or even nude didn't bother Carl at all. After all they were all adults and knew what they were doing. He had even settled on the idea of swapping on a very limited basis if Arie was ok with it.

The whole idea of this happening between the two couples was so foreign to him. He had never in his life considered it. He had fanaticized like everyone else about things like this but never in his wildest dreams did he think it would ever happen. Somewhere in the back of his mind he considers the right or wrong of the matter.

"Wake up over there! What planet were you visiting? I've been talking but I don't think you heard a word I said the whole time," said Benji.

"Sorry about that, my mind kinda drifted for a minute. I heard you say something about my wife and then I started thinking about her and lost contact with what you were saying. I do remember you saying something nice about her. Was it about her chocolate chip cookies?" Carl asked.

"Yea, right…cookies. I said she has a great set of cookies!" Benji says sarcastically. "Did I get you up too early today? I hope you have enough energy for tonight because you're going to love the board game I've got." Benji says.

Carl says he may have to go home for a while to get a quick nap before coming over or he could fall asleep in the middle of the game.

Benji comes back with "No way man. Once the game gets started I don't see how anyone could get sleepy. The way I figure it we will all be "Eyes Wide Open" to the end."

They check the live well on the boat and see that they have enough fish for the four of them. Even with the fish they have they decide to fish all the way back to the pier.

Meanwhile the girls have talked about the night's activities and are wondering if either of the guys have something up their sleeve. The last time Arie turned the tables on Carl so Arie tells Asia if she feels something is going down to devise an alternative plan. This brings on questions from Asia.

"What are you trying to tell me Arie? I was under the impression that you enjoyed what happened last time. Benji and I talked about the whole thing and he said you seemed to have a good time with him. I hope this doesn't embarrass you, but he said you were pretty aggressive with him and didn't seem to hold back in the least," said Asia. "To me that sounds like someone enjoying themselves."

Arie confesses, "I just don't know what to make of what happened at our house last time. I must have gotten a wild hair or something. I am very reluctant to say I enjoyed it for whatever reason. I guess I really did enjoy it but I don't think it is something I would want to do on a regular basis. That night was just so… not me. Does any of that makes sense to you because I can't make sense of it myself?"

Asia gives her a hug and tells her it makes all the sense in the world. She goes on to say that their friendship is the most important thing and she would not purposely allow something to come between them. Asia went on to explain her thoughts on sharing herself and her husband with her best friends. She was very comfortable with her relationship with Benji; she loved him and him alone. Admittedly, she said she sees a difference between love and sex. She went on to say that if Arie did not feel comfortable doing something she should not do it.

Then Asia and Arie decide to drive to the lake to take the guys some lunch and see how they are fairing with the fish. Both girls are wearing spaghetti strapped tops with tight fitting shorts for the short trip. After packing up the sandwiches the two head off for the small lake.

Pulling up to the boat launch area they see Benji's truck so they are relieved that they are still there. Now the task is to find them on the lake and get their attention. With picnic basket in hand they walk to the pier to see if they are within sight.


Not seeing them from the pier they start hiking down a path that follows the edge of the lake. As they continue down the trail they discuss how to get the guy's attention once they find them. A little flashing of their upper body might just do the trick Asia concluded.

As they crest a small hill they see a boat tied to the bank with no one in it. It is a good distance away but Arie is sure it is Benji's boat.

Arie sees the guys going into the woods just ahead of them. Whispering to Asia she tells her to be very quiet so they can sneak up and scare them.

They set the picnic basket down on the trail and ease up to the place where they saw them enter the woods. As they get closer they hear them talking but can't make out what is being said. Now everything is perfectly quiet, except for the birds chirping and the sound of two guys urinating on the ground. The girls peer through the bushes and low and behold it is two guys, but not Benji and Carl.

Arie has never seen what she is looking at. She knew what Carl's looked like and was somewhat familiar with Benji's. This guy was huge, especially in one particular area. Just looking at it had her motor running. Quickly checking out the other guy she noticed nothing spectacular except for his upper body development. This one surely worked out in the gym a lot.

Asia noticed the same thing that Arie had seen and was really grinning. Her motor needed very little to get it going. When she tried to whisper to Arie her voice cracked a little and the two guys turned to see them. Now they had been caught.

"Well now ladies, what do you think you're looking at?" asked the one guy with the large cucumber still in his hand. "Is there something we can do for you?"

Embarrassed about being caught in the act of voyeurism, Arie was ready to run but Asia did not seem the least bit ashamed. Arie was following the lead of Asia who was in complete control. Her heart was pumping and her breath was short. Aroused by the sight of what this guy still had in his hand, she was practically frozen in her steps. Her eyes were glued to its' enormous size. Thoughts of experiencing one that size began to run through her mind.

At the same time though, Arie kept asking herself how it was that just a couple of months ago these thoughts would have never been there. How was it that she could have been so shy and naïve and now a vixen on the prowl. He mind kept switching from do it to don't do it. Arie was turning into Jell-O; her resistance had left her. As was true the last time with Benji, the thought of enjoying the moment was foremost in her mind.

Asia had no doubt in her mind what she would do with either of these guys, or both. That was the exact thought in her mind. This was probably her biggest fantasy, two guys at once. Would this be her day for it to come true? She was now primed and ready for anything. The question that remained was should she follow Aries' lead or should she lead Arie.

The four of them were still separated by a group of small bushes and about thirty feet. The guys remained where they were but not making any attempt to holster their weapons. It was as if they were ground fishing with extra enticing bait.

Asia turns to Arie asking her what was going through her mind. The answer she received was surprising. Arie said, " Follow my lead."

"Well guys, everything right now looks encouraging but we really need to see the whole package before making any commitments. So how about dropping those pants too," Arie says confidently.

"Hold on here missy," calls out the one with the enlarged cucumber. "I believe we can work together on this here situation. Where we come from we have a saying that goes, I'll show you mine when you show me yours. Right now you two got the drop on us, but when the tops go down on your convertibles, we oblige you on your next request."

Oops…. now Aries' bluff had been called. Asia had no idea Arie was bluffing and she was a little too willing to comply with the request. Arie tells her with her eyes to wait, so Asia pulls back and lets Arie continue with the game she has going.

"I don't think so, we can walk away anytime we want. We have seen your goods and so far we still need some convincing if we are to hang around," Arie shoots back. "So what's it gonna be boys?"

Seeing as they have nothing to loose they look at each other and begin to slide off the shorts down to their boxers and briefs. Now the girls are really getting a show, but it's about to get interesting. The guys are about to call the next shot in this game of "show me show you."

"Ok ladies now's the time to put up or shut up," said the guy with the fresh gym look. "We have answered your demand and now you should comply with ours. We want to see what cards you're holding." With that said he ripped off his briefs, which inspired his buddy to match the move. Then the two moved toward the girls.

Arie knew this was the moment of truth. She was now faced with a decision to continue or fold and run for cover. She looks at Asia and says she is not up to this challenge. "Get us out of this if you can," pleads Arie.

"Thanks a lot," says Asia sarcastically. "Just do what I say."

Asia apologizes to the guys and asks if they would be satisfied with them removing their tops for a quick look because they were actually looking for their husbands and had mistaken them for their husbands.

The two guys must have been pretty nice because they passed on the offer and began to get dressed. They did say they enjoyed the confrontation and hoped the next time they met things would be different.

Arie and Asia turn back toward the lake and retrieve the picnic basket they left on the trail. Getting back on the trail in search of Benji and Carl, they pick up their pace so they don't miss them somehow.

Easing around the lake the girls come upon a peninsula created from a rock formation. It looked like a great place to spread their blanket and enjoy their picnic lunch with the boys, if they could only find them.

Asia walks out to the point to look up and down the lake and sees another boat on her side of the lake about a hundred yards away. Calling Arie to help her determine if this is the right boat they both look intently at the boat and it's two occupants. Unable to be sure of whom it is, they begin spreading the blanket out on the rock. Unloading the basket of food on the blanket, Arie goes back to the point and looks a second time. This time the boat has moved closer, enabling her to recognize that it is indeed Carl and Benji.

Arie calls out to Asia that the guys are heading their way and should be here any minute. Asia finishes with the basket and suggests they do something to get the attention of Carl and Benji.

"What about yelling 'hey you,'" asks Arie. "That should make them look, since they will be right in front of us."

"That's no fun. Come on let's do something that will really wake them up. They've been out here fishing all morning," says Asia.

"I guess it depends on what you have in mind," Arie responds.

"What about both of us lying together nude on the blanket, that should do something," suggested Asia. "Are you sure it's them coming our way?"

Arie goes to the point again to make sure it is them for sure and confirms this with Asia. Now the guys are only twenty yards away so if they are going to get nude for them they will have to hurry.

Arie somewhat hesitantly agrees to strip off with Asia but says she will only lie face down. They frantically pull off their clothes and lie down beside each other on the blanket. Asia is lying down showing the whole buffet while Arie is on her stomach showing only the appetizer.

What the girls didn't know was that while they were checking out the other guys in the woods, Carl and Benji had driven up to the dock to load up the boat. This is when they noticed Asia's car parked next to Benji's truck. It was then that Carl told Benji about Aries' plan to possibly come out to the lake with lunch.

The guys decide to go back out on the lake and meet the girls out away from the dock. When Arie had recognized them earlier she didn't know Carl and Benji was already on to them.

When they trolled up closer and realized the girls were lying nude, their plans quickly change. They decide to use their fishing skills and try to hook the girl's clothes with the fishing lures.

On the first attempt both guys hook and retrieve an article of clothing. The girls remain still, waiting for the guys to say something. The second cast is just as successful as the first. They drag the remainder of the clothing close enough to the boat to reach over and pick it up. Now the girls are on the rock without clothing.

"Wake up ladies, if you lie out here too long without your clothes, you might get sunburned," says Benji.

Asia and Arie lean up and ask the guys to join them for lunch, not realizing the situation they are now in.

Carl says, "Well we would love to but we must get the boat out of the water and put these fish on ice first."

Arie ask how long that will take, keeping herself covered as best as she can.

Benji says probably about ten minutes at the most.

At this point Asia is looking for her cloths and knows something is amiss. "Where are our clothes Arie, I thought they were right here?"

Arie looks to her side where she had put her cloths, finding nothing but hard rock. She is quickly reaching panic level. Then she glances toward the boat as Carl and Benji shove off from the rock. There goes the boat and their cloths down the lake while the guys wave to them with their clothing.

Arie screams at them to come back. "You can't leave us here like this. What if someone comes by and sees us? Get back here!"

Asia is taking this a little better than Arie, but she is still somewhat upset. "Calm down Arie, we can always wrap up in this blanket if we see some one coming. Let's just make the best of it and get a little sun."

After calming down a notch or two and realizing there was really nothing she could do, Arie turns back over on her stomach.

As the wind rustles the leaves in the trees and the birds are singing, Asia and Arie are soaking up the sun. Their thoughts have turned to meeting up with the guys and their confiscated clothing.

Shoota
Shoota
4 Followers
12