The Board Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

He flushed....Dick One reddened considerably....

'I'll be fine, Syd—Ms. Black....' He stumbled....

'Sydd'll do....' She smiled....

Turning to Dick One... 'You guys had quite a night last night, huh?...'

His turn to choke, but he had nothing to choke on.... 'Beg pardon?...' he blurted....bead of sweat collecting in the hairline....

'O, I just saw you guys coming out of O'Shay's last night.... I was walking Roscoe—a friend's dog.... I know it was Cup Nite, and O'Shay's draws the crowd—good match, right?'

Dick Two started to relax and speak...the kick to the shin was sharp....

She went on.... 'I just love it when they put the stick to someone...and the double-teams are just marvelous.... You're a playa, right, Ricardo?...' That was intentionally with an extended 'A'...no 'R'....

'Er....No, Sydd....' He got it out but just barely....

'No? Funny... I have no idea where I might have gotten that idea....for some reason I thought I heard that both you were 'stick-bois'—great on the double-team and all.... And here I thought I had found a couple guys I could discuss brawling with—you know where they pull the shirts over the head and almost strip the other guy naked while they're letting her have it...? Well, ya never know...sometimes you get these things wrong.... I just KNEW you bois were 'stick-bois'.... She let her voice trail off...glanced at her watch.... 'O....gotta go....Some of us have to work you know....maybe I'll run into you bois again....'

***

'What the fuck was that all about,' Dick-Two as he straightened his tie and checked the ugly red wine stain it wouldn't cover....

'The bitch made us last night....' Ricardo said into the washbowl....

'So....? We were at a pub, watching a game.... So what?'

'Sometimes, you are such an idiot!.... she made us! All that "stick-boi, double-team" shit....She knows we nailed Amy last night.... We didn't come out of O'Shay's alone....'

Richard starred into the mirror.... 'So....? We fucked her—what's the problem?...'

'That's not the problem, idiot!....the problem is that Sydian Black knows!!! The question is, what else does she know?!'

***

The widest of corridors can be the narrowest of halls....

Sydd swung off the elevator....that elegant stride that ate up distance, made her hips sway, and all sorts of admirers stop and stare....

Down a corridor of this big firm, who should she pass?....you guessed it...and why not?.... 'Aaaaaay-meee!...radiant as usual!....busy night, huh, girlie?!....

Bright red....bright red! Didn't know someone so pale could go so bright....

'I—I'm sorry?!' Amy blurted...dumbfounded and shame-faced....

'The report....the report, Darlin''....Sydd whispered striding by....

She thought she could almost hear Amy's knees knocking....

Amy turned to follow her senior colleague down the hall with her eyes....she wasn't so shook that she didn't note that there was no panty-line swaying under those winter-white wool slacks....

***

Amy....Amy, the 'Buffy' of them all....the Firm's own A/F poster-child....Amy who owned a retriever....our own fair-haired Amy was becoming a bit of a cock-hound....Unh-huh...Amy....

Sydd had taken Jr off the case after he had provided the last tid-bit on the ménage between Amy and Dick-One and Dick-Two....Avia stepped nicely into place and did so with a multiple of looks....wigs and makeup are a wonder....

Sydd got Avia on for a couple of nights of waitressing at O'Shay's....Avia also managed to catch Amy going into an adult 'bookstore'.... 'Damn,' Sydd thought, 'It doesn't get much better than this.... Folks need to be careful of who they fuck with.... One should never underestimate one's opponent....'

In the bookstore, Amy pretended to browse aimlessly.... 'Via did the same in another aisle.... She let Amy take her time....besides there was some interesting shit in here and it had been along time since 'Via had had time for this kind of frivolity—besides between she and Jr's antics and Sydd's 'assignments,' she experienced more than her share of graphic carnality—but there WERE some delicious pics of some big dicked brothas on the shelves....made her think it was time to photograph Jr again....

Amy became seriously pre-occupied at an enormous wall display of dildos....her eyes darted left and right, up and down, then finally came to rest in the section that contained black cock in all its various sizes and hues....she began to touch, heft, weigh...and then, fondle....

'Via discretely slid a wafer-thin digital from her coat pocket and got five or six pics before she approached....she rounded the aisle switching on the recorder....

'Yeh...I love that one....'

Amy jumped....

'I'm sorry, Huni....I didn't mean to scare you.... You were just handlin' what I love so much....In fact, that's why I'm in here on my break...I need a replacement....wore that last muthafucka out!'....Avia laughing out loud.... 'And by the looks of things...if you'll pardon me....looks like you'll do the same thing.... I mean, I don't mean no harm or disrespect or nuthin', but you a cute white girl...lil makeup and you'd be a bangin' bitch....'

Amy could only stare...mouth slightly ajar....

'Yes girl....I suck mine too....works for me... 'specially right before I'm ready for the 'work-out!'....laughing again.... 'reminds me of my boyfriend—all long and big and thick....come to think of it....he'd LOVE you!....'

Amy turned a deeper shade of pink.... Her nipples were punching the front of her sweater...her panties were full of gunk....and she was choking a big, fat, twelve-inch black dildo—realistic—or so it said—and starring at Avia who had hadn't bothered to close her coat.... Her nipples were winking at Amy through what appeared be gauze....but on a winter's day like today???...Amy thought she was hallucinating....

'I—I need to pay for this....' Amy stammered....

'Wait, Huni...don't just buy one.... Hell, nah!....You know we got more than one hole....and WE do have THOSE needs too....' Avia whispered handing Amy two more plastic pricks, a bit smaller than the first, but bigger than anything Amy had ever experienced...but certainly not as big—Amy was sure—as the cock she truly desired....

Amy seemed in a hurry to make her purchases—hah! So 'Via bid her goodbye: 'If we run into each other again, Boo, maybe my babi will be with me...then she can show you what one of those REALLY look like....' she giggled....

Amy turned red...then white—but had the presence of mine to speak before she rushed out: 'I thought you said your 'boyfriend'?'

'I did...' Avia giggled again... 'but my girlfriend got more cock than him'....she burst out laughing.... 'You know...she one of them... 'he-she's'....but she so fine....and lawd! Can she fuck!'....You go on now....Have fun!....

***

'Have fun! Have fun!'....that was all that Amy could think of as she hurried back to her apartment with her bundle—her thighs slick and sliding together from all the lubricant she had produced....visions of Avia, her dark hung man, and some mysterious 'he-she' dancing in her head....

***

5 Cock-Whore

Sydd rolled when Avia 'went' ghetto and gave her act of meeting and advising Amy in the bookstore.... However, it only became clear later that week how addicted Amy was to the fantasy of black dick ....

There was the 'bathroom patrol'....late afternoons, Amy would slide into the ladies' room surreptitiously...believing that at no one saw her, or at least no one cared—it was—as she played it—nothing out of the ordinary....

At least two pairs of eyes clocked her bathroom activities....Sydd's manager and our 'observer,' a law clerk.... Before we proceed you may want to ask why these two would undertake such surveillance? The short answer could be because their boss had instructed them to—clear and simple.... But as we all know, very little in the world is clear and simple, and certainly not if you work for S. O. Black....

Working for Sydian Onyx Black inspired the fiercest of loyalties. Why? Because SOB was fiercely loyal to all who worked for her—if they deserved it....Sydd had saved these two—resurrected their careers....they had been victims of pretensions and racism of little Ms Amy 'Whitebread'....so there was motive as well.... Yet, paramount to all of this, was the fact that they felt that their boss had integrity....that in a world of bastards and nasty bitches, they at least had a bitch who would fight for them....

***

Bathroom patrol.... Unobtrusively, Amy slides into the ladies' room....finds her favorite stall and locks herself in....lately, it's noted, she carries her bag with her....nothing curious there, right?

Minutes later—never too quickly—the observer enters....

Sydd's manager discretely places the 'Out-of-Service' cone in the alcove....

The observer's stealth is irreproachable.... She could have been in the stall with Amy and Amy would not have noticed....Then again, Amy wouldn't have noticed because Amy was too busy gettin' busy....

***

Amy quickly but efficiently laid out her 'tools'....first was her 'Big Black Cock/Tight White Ass' mag....she placed this on the floor opened to the day's inspirational images: today's choice: big titted blonde—not unlike Amy—being a cowgirl slut on some major black wood.... Page two: another blonde, equally racked and equally slutty, with a hand on each ass-cheek pulling them wide apart to accommodate a true monster....makes you wonder....

In the fold...not to obscure the images, she put two of her dildos.... Lastly, a tube of lube is produced from her bag which she hangs on the back of the stall door....

Amy first lubes her prizes...that is, after she licks and sucks them....it's a wonder that they need lube after she's done the preliminaries...one might say that she's 'thorough'....and, uh, 'capable'....

Then with equal dexterity she lubes her asshole—her pussy has more than its share of slick....

Then, her favorite—'Big Boy'—though the observer once thought the she heard the name 'Sydd' sighed at the beginning of one session.... 'Big Boy' is clearly used to rev things up...get 'juices flowing'....to create a heat—such an intensity—that inhibitions—even in a ladies' room stall—are cast to the winds....well, as much as they might be....

The upshot? All that big black cock stretching her pussy makes an asshole hot....it too begins to clench and beg....the answer to its pleas? 'Big Boy's' not so little 'brother'....

It can only be supposed that Amy has some experience at this—there are Dick One and Dick Two, after all....but even combined, they possess nothing like this....

On these washroom forays, Amy becomes oblivious to everything except the fuck she gives her two holes....she is oblivious to the incessant buzzing and humming of her two 'friends'—she is quite unaware that they can be heard—in fact, if it were the men's room, one would look for the barber....

And...she is equally oblivious to the sounds of her own pleasure....first, the sounds of hard, slicked rubber penetrating then sliding in and out of hot, slicked flesh....flesh creating more slickness from penetration and sliding....the mere sounds of wetness....

And then oblivious to the fact that she has become, over time and through this habit, unable to contain herself....she emotes her own pleasure now....it is audible....she is audible...her audibility is now a part of her pleasure....she and it can not be separated....

***

Sydian has done Amy a supreme service in these ladies' room surveillances....she has protected her....she has set up the security parameter into which Amy may come and go unmolested—granted, she 'molests' herself in there—Sydd has provided her with a safe space....this needs to be....there are other plans....

***

6 Secrets Kept

Black man, big black dog....R and Roscoe out for a stroll....up to that moment Roscoe has been heeled....R lets the lead out ever so slightly—gives Roscoe his head....the dog collides, then skirts round the well dressed young man....snaring him in his lead....forcing him to loose his balance....

In an instance...R is there at his elbow, keeping him from crashing to the ground.... 'I am quite sorry, Sir....sometimes he just gets his head—it's almost as if there's something in the air....'

There is no act of gratitude....the arm is jerked back as if the hand steadying is diseased—contagious....the man glares.... 'you need to control that BIG, BLACK BASTARD! You need control!' he snaps in a hiss....disengages himself and wheels in the opposite direction....

A 'marked' man....the devices place in the coat pocket and in the brief's envelope will track him for seven days....then....poof!....and R will then track him for another seven....

***

Roscoe loves him some Sydd [see 'Big Dog']....the big, black, unshorn nappy-haired poodle is nearly as tall as she when he rears and places his fore paws on her shoulders in his attempt to lick that lovely face.... 'Roscoe! You KNOW I don't play that, Boo....'....she lets him down, pats and strokes him....refers to him affectionately as 'My Nigga-Dog'....while his master briefs her....

'One Richard Poleman...' R begins.... 'interesting character....'

'Aren't they all?....' Sydd offers....an observation, not a question....

'Some are more interesting than others,' R offers....

Sydd glances up....R has a laptop open a series of stills begin to rotate slowly across the 17 inch screen chronicling the events of one Richard Poleman—'Dick-Two'—for those more intimately acquainted—over the course of seven days....

She motions for R to stop the slide-show for a moment.... 'Let's go back to the beginning.... How did you position yourself for these?.... I don't need 'trade secrets,' but I do need to know how to cover everyone's asses, including yours and mine....'

R clears his throat, as if to say 'You should know better....' Sydd cocks a brow.... He begins.... 'tracking devices, surreptitiously planted with a life of 168 hours—approximately seven days—before dissolution....the devices are keyed to a fairly high-power gps....using standard mapping technology—some of which is available on any search engine—some of which is quite good—the subject can be watched not simply crossing a mapped grid but actually entering a premises—not simply by number—but by actual physical locale....if we were linked into a more powerful system...I could show him walking any door he entered....'

R stroked the keyboard twice....a blinking light tracked across the grid...he stroked once more....street names appeared to label the dot's progress....another stroke, and buildings sprung up along the streets making a cityscape that looked vaguely familiar....

Sydd glazed for a moment...bit her lip—'Enough! Enough....' It wasn't that she was a technophobe, it was simply that sometimes she felt that technology should have its limits...even for those who purportedly wanted to use it for good....

R waited for her signal to resume....

She gave it.

The slide-show kicked back in....

'The three things I think you'll find of most interest are these...'

Image one: adult bookstore.... 'OK,' Sydd thought... 'healthy, sexually active, American male....'

R pointed out one interesting dynamic he felt worth noting concerning the image: 'He spent a fair amount of time in this space...and he left with nothing....most of his time was spent in the second floor rear....'

Sydd raised her eyebrow again....

'Gay men's section...complete with gloryholes....'

Image two: strip club....this time, Sydd picked upon it: 'He's definitely in the wrong place to be the 'Wilbur Whitebread' routine at work....'

The club was in a kind of 'no-man's land'—an in between space that 'lawyers from up-scale firms' usually didn't frequent—particularly, white, ultra-conservative, racist lawyers....

The club catered to those who liked their 'women' dark, aggressive, and 'packin'....Sydd and Avia had been known to frequent this spot—even dance there on occasion....Sydd regretted that she hadn't had the opportunity to pick up on this one—it might have saved a lot people a lot of aggravation—maybe even some jobs....

Last image: murky...almost in silhouette....

'Where is this?'

'Behind the club....' R answered....

From what she could make out, there were two figures....one kneeling...at the crotch of the other....

R refocused the image....honed in on one every specific item...marked it, then brought the entire image into line....

The figure whose crotch was being serviced was obviously wearing heels....

Sydd turned to R.... 'Is that him....and is he doing what I think he's doing?...'

'One and the same, and both....' R nodded....

***

Avia was there within the half hour....

R told the two of them that Dick-Two seemed to be a creature of habit sexually.... He hit the club two to three times a week—Tuesdays and Thursdays, maybe on the weekend....

'That gives us the rest of this week in the hope that he'll appear.... I'll need both of you on this one—we have to have more that silhouettes.... You up for this , 'Via? You're gonna have to get that cock sucked....'

'In that case, he'll just have to get me up!.... If not.... I know we can depend on ol' R, here....' She giggled gripping the inside of her 'accomplice's' thigh....

He simply grunted: 'Combat-pay, right?'

***

Richard Poleman showed up on Friday evening....late.... They had all hoped that they would not have to take this into the next week....

Avia was there....R worked the dj's booth....everyone oblivious to his equipment—thinking it was simply all more of the stuff that djs carried to set their work off from everyone else....

When Avia saw Dick-Two enter, she upped her game and began to work the room in fever-pitch....OK—maybe the wrong metaphor here—what she really did was 'fever-inducing'...designed over the of time—of her own determination; by her own administration—to make all temperatures rise—and in particular, that of the Poleman....

She had calculated this from the beginning of the week....here, it culminated in Friday's look: in order to raise the temperature—all temperatures—she was red hot....

***

Avia is the color of dark copper—burnished to a glow that gives the impression that she is always 'in the furnace'...the fact is she is a furnace....sexual heat rises from her when she's doing something as 'dull' as reading a book....you can be certain that that was one of the things that threw Amy off-guard in their bookstore encounter....

Tonite, she was ready for the Dick....question was, was he ready for her? Totally and absolutely rhetorical...even if the boi had known weeks in advance 'what fate awaited' him, no amount of lead-time or study could have prepped him for Avia—and particularly, NOT Avia, tonite....

There she was glowing...and in red.... 'Via—you should know—is built something like Sydd—in fact, quite like Sydd, only a head or so taller....slim, athletic, racked, and beautiful.... Tonite, red page-boi...red lycra top and micro-mini—she's supposed to be a dancer, right? Needs to be able to move....and red, patent-leather thigh high boots—stiletto heels....the tight, tight red thong that's 'choking her jewels peeks with every bend and twist of her hips....when she reaches too high, her nipples free themselves, exposing her gold nipple-rings—a gift from Ms Sydd....

She made the thong purposefully tight tonite....she wanted its discomfort to be her sexual goad....she wanted to be hot—and extremely hard—when her moment came....

'Via wouldn't dance for him at first....but she danced everywhere that might place her in his line of sight....and she danced mostly for brothers....letting them handle her any way they wanted—just the way she wanted....

She 'cow-girled' knees and crotches making big dicks bigger.... If she rode a brother's knee she made sure one of the two hands that gripped the high was full of cock....two or three she rode long enough to milk—she took their cream; made them nutt in their pants as they stuffed bills down her top.... One or two she coaxed out of their zippers....and got close enough to scald with hot, creamy spit.... At least one had a cock so pretty...so thick...so black...that she couldn't resist handling it.... She made him cum all over her red leather opera glove....then she fed it back to him...he took it dutifully, and she rubbed all that tight ass against his chest....

sydian
sydian
83 Followers