The Book of David Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A sister with a hot bod..."

That brought a grin to Danielle's face. She knew Amber played both sides and it was always an ego boost to know a woman as pretty as Amber would still find you attractive.

The next few phrases were too muffled for Danielle to make out. But when she could understand again, the words set her loins aflame. "Don't you want me, little brother?" Amber said in a high-pitched baby voice. "Isn't my pretty pussy exciting for you?"

Danielle gasped in shock, and her heart, which had just begun to slow down, kicked back into overdrive.

"Do you want big sis to suck your cock, squirt? Do you have a big piece of man meat in there for me?"

Danielle let out a low moan, her imagination running wild as she pictured herself in Amber's place, kneeling before her little brother and getting ready to swallow his cock.

"Wow, little brother!" Damn, is E-Beth in there too? "You're not so little after all!"

Danielle shook her head, unable to stay there and let forbidden urges flood her brain any longer. And so she fled silently down the stairs, away from David, away from his big piece of man meat.

She went to the fridge and swiped a beer bottle, quickly popping the top and then guzzling half of it in one go. When she ran out of air she stopped and panted, almost hyperventilating as she tried to catch her breath. She'd seen his man meat in person, just as he'd seen her naked on many occasions. She'd seen him screwing other women, watching as his cock pumped in and out of a pretty pussy, half-afraid and half-excited to imagine it pumping her.

"Oh, Dani!!!" The voice was muffled and quiet due to the distance, but it was unmistakably David's voice. Her little brother, yelling her name in passion and loud enough to carry down into the kitchen.

She downed the rest of the bottle, willing the cold, bubbly liquid to wash away her fantasies and restore her to some semblance of normal. Oh, how she wished Cherys were there to do SOMETHING about this pent-up arousal. She hadn't had sex in MONTHS.

And then she realized, she didn't just want to have sex. She wanted to have sex with David. She wanted to feel his hot, throbbing cock inside of her. A tongue on her clit and Fred in her cunt just wouldn't cut it. She wanted to feel a man, she wanted to feel whole again, like Cherys. Uncle Verne may not have been trying to rape her, but she felt the same scars nonetheless.

David had healed Cherys. Why couldn't he heal his sister? Only some stupid fucked-up shared DNA stood between them. Why couldn't they happily share in their mutual desires, exorcise her demons in a blissful whirlwind of passion and love? Why couldn't her first time with a man could be absolutely beautiful? It wasn't fucking FAIR.

"DAVID!!! FUCK ME!!! HARDER!!!" Amber screamed from somewhere upstairs.

Danielle pinched her eyes shut, grimacing in pain. It wasn't fair. Setting the empty bottle down on the counter, she opened the fridge again to swipe a fresh beer.

FUCK. All out.

This whole time, from David's car to the porch to her room and back down to the kitchen, Danielle never pulled her purse off from her shoulder.

Peeking inside for just a moment to make sure she had her I.D. and some cash, Danielle went out the door. It would be good to get away from hearing the wonderful sex with David going on upstairs, and the liquor store was just a couple blocks away.

With perhaps another block to go, Danielle looked up and noticed that one of the overhead streetlights was out. The city was pretty good about maintenance; they'd probably have it fixed by tomorrow. Besides, she could already see the liquor store now.

She was just walking through the dark patch when sudden movement to the left caught her eye. A man, clad all in black, slipped out of the shadows. "Hey, baby..."

Danielle's eyes went wide as she took two quick steps away, backing off the sidewalk and into the street. Her hand immediately went to her purse. Dammit, where was that whistle?

But as the man suddenly moved from casual slinking to a full-blown run directly for her, Danielle's heart shuddered as she realized she would never get to the whistle in time.

***

-- DAVID --

It was around 2 AM when my cell phone went off. I fumbled in the darkness, my hand flailing towards the nightstand. Who the hell could be calling at this hour? I mean, we were college students, but COME ON.

Amber started to stir next to me, and I hurried tried to get to the phone before my girlfriend was woken from her beauty sleep.

I hit a button and then pulled the cell phone to my ear, wincing in my blind fog. "Yeah..." I growled.

"Is this David ____?" It was a male voice that I didn't recognize.

"Uh, yeah..."

"This is Officer Henderson with the Police Department. We need you to come down to the hospital as soon as possible. There's been an incident involving your sister, Danielle."

I was instantly awake. "Wha-?" I sat up so abruptly that Amber was quickly alert and hugging me from behind, asking, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Is she alright?" I asked the phone.

"She's alive, awake, and in good condition. She gave us your number to contact. But son, you need to know that your sister was raped this evening."

My mouth went dry. All I managed to grunt was, "I'll be right there."

***

Amber only let me tell her once to stay at home before she shut down that argument and informed me that she was coming whether I liked it or not. Fifteen minutes later I parked crookedly into a space and we were flying out the doors.

Five minutes after that, after haranguing several hospital staffers who I'm sure were used to frantic family members, I saw Danielle's room number.

There was a beefy policeman blocking my view, his navy blue jacket stretched too tight across a frame that had seen one too many donuts. But as our running footsteps slammed against the linoleum floor, he turned and then stepped aside as Amber and I burst into the room.

My first glimpse of her sank my heart. Her dirty blonde hair was matted and white gauze was wrapped around what had to be a head wound. One eye was swollen almost completely shut. Her lip was split and there were two other scratch marks decorating her opposite cheek. There were purple splotches everywhere else on her face, and with the hospital gown sleeves only covering her down to the elbows, I could see the bruise patterns continuing down her forearms.

"Oh..." I moaned in abject pain and stopped short, feeling like collapsing to the floor right then and there. The horror of Danielle's brutalized body was clearly reflected on my face. "Ohmigod..." I gasped, and then Amber pushed me towards my sister.

I reached out to hold her, stopping my arms halfway, afraid to touch her lest I break her or something. In the end, I managed to control myself enough to slip my hands into hers.

"Oh, Dani. I'm so... so sorry..." I whispered.

Danielle took a pained gulp, staring at me with a malevolent anger that I could barely comprehend. Her one good eye was flaming green, hard-edged, and she grimaced while glowering at me with undisguised hate.

My sister managed to croak, "It's all your fault."

***

Much later, a nurse would tell me that the anger was a healthy psychological response. Rather than wallow in self-pity, Danielle lashing out at me so soon after her ordeal showed that she would recover from being victimized and her personal strength would help her get her life back and move on. And beyond that, she was a little unhinged from her pain medications. At least that's what the nurse said.

But right then, whatever the reasons for her anger, I felt like I could die. I wasn't even sure why Danielle was blaming me for what happened, but I started bawling like a little baby at the sting in Danielle's words.

I sat down on a chair next to Danielle's bed, with my face in the sheets and still holding her hand. Amber was stroking my back in a futile attempt to soothe me, but she wasn't any help as every time I looked up at my sister I saw the same accusing look in Danielle's eyes.

The next thing I heard was the police officer and attendant nurse excusing themselves out. The cop was saying, "I've already questioned Danielle about the attack. If she mentions anything you might find useful, please contact me. Here's my card."

Somewhere behind me, Amber said "Thank you."

"And I'll be back in a few minutes when they've calmed down a bit," the nurse said.

Amber replied, "Of course" and went back to stroking me soothingly. And then it was just the three of us in the room.

It took a minute, but I managed to compose myself to look up at my sister. And then she coldly said again, "It's all your fault."

"Why?" I blubbered.

The first signs of pain crept into the corners of Danielle's eyes. Her chest heaved as she choked back a sob of her own. "Because... if you had just made love with me tonight, I never would have been raped."

I was shocked into dead silence, and now Danielle began crying. But the fire in her eyes never went out as she looked down at me.

"I was so ready, so horny. If you had just taken me to bed I would have given myself completely to you."

"But... we couldn't," I croaked.

"But if you had... then I would have been with you," Danielle's voice cracked as the tears were now freely rolling down her cheeks. "My first time with a man would have been beautiful. And I wouldn't have gone to the store to get some beer to drown out the pain of listening to you fuck Amber and E-Beth. I wouldn't have been alone on the sidewalk. And I wouldn't have gotten raped tonight."

Danielle shuddered. "He even jeered about how wet my panties were. They were wet for you, David. For YOU. If I could just have been with you, this wouldn't have happened to me."

I squinted my eyes shut against the pain throbbing in my own head and buried my face to the sheets again.

Amber tried to come to my rescue. "Danielle... that's not fair. You knew he could never make a move on you. You're his sister."

Danielle didn't respond directly. Instead, the emotional pain caused her voice to crack again. "You... he rescued you, Amber. When you were attacked... when they wanted to rape you... he rescued YOU."

Danielle started sobbing again, her body wracked with tremors. But she managed to look down at me again. "David... why couldn't you rescue me?"

In that moment, I wanted to die.

Medical alarms started going off as Danielle started hyperventilating, little squeaks in her breathing as she shivered in bed. The door flew open and then two nurses burst into the room, barking orders at everyone to back away as they worked to calm my sister.

In the end, they put a shot to her arm and then Danielle's thrashing slowly chugged to a halt. In the end, her head lolled to the side as she looked at me with infinite pain in her eyes. And then she drifted off to sleep.

***

It was morning when Danielle awakened. Fortunately, Danielle slept the sleep of the clinically unconscious: dreamless and peaceful, free of nightmares.

Sometime around 4 AM I'd sent Amber home to sleep in bed. We had our cell phones and I promised to keep her updated. But there was no way I was leaving Danielle's side. I slept in the chair and held her hand the entire night.

Fortunately for me, Danielle's hatred of me seemed to pass overnight. I was awake for a few minutes before she stirred, and when her eyes fluttered open all she saw was her loving brother.

Shortly after she awoke, the hospital staff brought some food for Danielle and I made a quick run to the vending machine. And then it went right into the medical discussion.

Most likely because she was already lubricated, Danielle didn't have much damage to her vaginal areas. However, he also sodomized her without any lubricants, and her anal area would be sore for some time. Between that damage, the knife marks, and the obvious bruising throughout the rest of her body, they had enough medical evidence to prove that the sex was not consensual.

Her ovulation cycle wasn't at the right time, but just in case, Danielle had also been given a morning-after pill and the doctors had cleaned her out upon arrival. Other than that, the doctor would be in soon to do a last physical check and then she would be discharged from the hospital. Danielle smiled tightly at that and squeezed my hand.

Once the nurses left, Danielle started crying again and began to tug at my arm. Moving with her, I got out of my chair and slid onto the bed beside her. My sister, older than me and yet smaller and seemingly so frail, wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged herself against my chest.

I couldn't do anything but stroke her hair and promise "I love you... I'm not going anywhere..." while she whimpered softly.

A few minutes later, a female doctor and a female nurse came in. It had already been explained to me that female doctors were assigned to rape cases as often as possible, to make the rape victims more comfortable. However, the lone male (me) would have to leave since they would have to strip Danielle naked for the physical check-up.

"No." Danielle's voice was weak but firm. She sniffled and then took a deep breath. In a clearer voice she stated, "He's not leaving me."

And with that, Danielle began to tug at her hospital gown, albeit with only one hand as she refused to let go of me with her other hand.

The medical staff looked at us oddly for a second and I have to admit, I looked confused as well. But then the nurse stepped forward and began to help Danielle disrobe.

I winced in emotional pain as I saw her body revealed before me. Her breasts were still firm and beautiful, her tummy flat from extensive exercise and crunches, her legs lithe and long. But everywhere she was marred by the occasional purple and green splotches. Danielle had to double-squeeze my hand to get my attention and remind me not to hold her so hard, as my muscles were tensing in anger at what had been done to her.

We only let go of each other's hands once, to pull her sleeve off. And then Danielle's fingers were intertwined in mine a moment later.

"This will only take a few minutes," the doctor said.

We nodded and then I dispassionately watched Danielle go through her examination, not feeling the slightest bit of arousal to mar the steely resolve for vengeance creeping into my mind.

***

Amber drove back to the hospital to pick us up. And by the time we got Danielle home, I was all hopped up and ready to go vigilante on somebody's ass.

The only problem? I had absolutely NOWHERE to start.

At first, I begged Danielle to tell me everything she knew about what the guy looked like and where on the street he'd attacked her. Smart girl that she is and recognizing my recklessness, Danielle stonewalled and wouldn't tell me a thing. I didn't have the heart to push her.

It seemed like ages ago that Danielle first pulled me out on a spontaneous driving "date". But that was just yesterday, a Saturday. I'd been shopping for vacuums with Kevin and we'd even run into Cherys.

I brought up the name just once to Danielle. "We should tell Cherys what happened."

"No. Not yet."

"Why not? She deserves to know," I rationalized.

"Why? She broke up with me."

"Still..." I began as gently as possible, but I couldn't articulate what I wanted to say.

Danielle sighed with a freshly pained look on her face. "Look. If somebody tells her then she'll want to come over here and talk to me. I'm not ready for that yet."

I dropped the matter and focused on helping Danielle to her room. Amber had brought a change of clothes for Danielle, but she still felt dirty after her ordeal and the hospital stay.

"I need a hot bath..." she declared.

Amber smiled, "That DOES sound really good." My girlfriend immediately left to go start filling the tub.

Meanwhile, Danielle sat down on her bed and began stripping her clothes off to get ready for her bath.

"I, uh," I stammered. "I'll just go now."

"No!" Her hand shot out and gripped my wrist. Danielle's green eyes wavered as she looked at me. "Don't leave me alone. Not for a minute. Please..."

"Okay. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

While I could keep myself in her presence and keep myself from leaving, I couldn't quite bring myself to physically undress her. So Danielle took care of that by herself, stripping all the way down until she was naked again, bruises and all.

I sat next to her on the bed as she pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. I was hesitant for a moment, but then I wrapped my own arms around her while she leaned into my embrace.

"You don't know what this means to me, David."

"What?"

"Having you hold me like this." She sighed with obvious relief, and then she shuddered against me.

Her voice started cracking again. "My worst nightmare came true. A man lost control when he saw me naked. It's just like Uncle Verne warned." She trembled and then fresh tears started rolling down her cheeks. "At first he was overpowering, but methodical. He covered my mouth. He efficiently pulled me off the streets. He pushed me through some bushes to a pre-determined spot in the trees where no one would see us."

"But once he ripped my dress off?" Danielle sniffled and shivered. "He just went manic. I wasn't even trying to fight him off that hard. But he started punching me, slapping me, thrusting in me, just totally out of control."

Danielle closed her eyes and began sobbing again. All I could do was keep stroking her and holding her. "I'm here now," I told her firmly. "I'm not leaving you."

Her back was remarkably clear. No bruising or other abrasions marred the creamy softness around her spine and shoulder blades. Evidently, all of his punches and attacks went to Danielle's torso. Her legs, also, were relatively unmarked. I guess that was all he could reach with his dick inside her.

For a moment, I was seized with that impotent rage again, desperate to find the bastard and strangle him to death. But just when my limbs began to tighten around Danielle in my fury, Amber knocked and re-entered the room.

Without a second glance at the intimate position I was holding Danielle in, she said softly, "The bath is ready."

Amber had brought a towel and Danielle stood to take it from her gratefully, wrapping it around her body. Then my sister used one hand to clutch the ends together over her chest and reached for me with her other hand. Together, we went to the bathroom.

I pulled the curtain all the way to the edge and out of the way. Then I supported Danielle in my arms as she stepped into the tub, never letting go even when she sat down and settled in. The warm water was perfectly clear, letting me see her entire body stretched out before me.

I got down and sat on the floor just outside the tub, my arm on the lip so that Danielle didn't have to let go of me. I sighed and settled in for the long-haul as Danielle sagged down and lay back against a towel that Amber had thoughtfully folded into a headrest.

I knew I wouldn't be leaving Danielle's side for some time.

***

For the rest of the day, Danielle just cuddled herself to me without speaking. I didn't know how to talk about the situation so I just soothed her and reminded her how much I loved her. There was no discussion of what had happened to her and no further blame from her at me.

As a result, I was left with only my own conscience and no other outlet to vent my rage and frustration. I didn't realize that Amber knew me well enough by now to read the tension in me, even through my outwardly calm demeanor as I poured out my affection onto my big/little sister.

Danielle and I came down for lunch. Amber, E-Beth, and Diane were hanging out in a typical lazy Sunday, with no classes to worry about until tomorrow. The next hour was an awkward mix of uncomfortable silence and overly dramatic affection and support for what Danielle was going through.