The Book of David Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna looked at me across the table and huffed. "You're spending an awful lot of time with them."

"You're jealous of my sister?"

"Well, maybe not her." Brianna glared at me. "But I see the way you look at her girlfriend."

I couldn't tell if the green fire in Brianna's eyes was natural intensity or actual jealousy. "What?"

Brianna sniffed. "You and Cherys are very 'familiar' with each other."

"We've been over this. There's a lot of history between us." Sometimes it amazed me that even after so much time in a relationship with Brianna, there was still so little she understood about me and the people I grew up with. I suppose it was because she was my first real girlfriend who wasn't from my hometown. "Besides, she's in love with my sister."

"But you still want her..." Brianna drawled and looked at her menu.

"We've been over that too." My girlfriend didn't know I'd already slept with Cherys, but I'd made it clear that nothing was going to happen between us. "We're just friends."

"I've heard that before."

I was still trying to read the menu myself, but rolled my eyes in frustration at not being able to concentrate on the words in front of me. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She didn't answer, and I tried to just let it go. Brianna and I spent less than a third the time together than I had with Amber. And yet we had probably three times as many fights. I didn't want this to turn into one.

Our waiter picked the wrong time to show up. "Are you ready to order?"

"Give us a few minutes," I snapped without even looking at him.

Once he was gone, Brianna scolded me in a quiet voice. "Now David, don't be rude."

I sighed in frustration, but focused on picking out an entree. Presently, Brianna made her decision and folded up her menu. "Fine, you're going car shopping with your sister on Saturday. What about next Saturday?"

I frowned. "I told you, E-Beth is coming back to town that weekend. We already made plans to catch up." I let my eyes flicker over Brianna for just a moment in a very evaluative manner. Luckily, she didn't catch me as she was already looking away to smother her own annoyed scowl. I didn't want to fight the E-Beth battle just yet.

Even though she was pretty far away, E-Beth and I still kept in touch through regular emails and phone calls. For this trip home, she had made several suggestive remarks about booty calls between old friends and expressed more than a passing interest in my new pretty girlfriend, comments that made my blood boil with lust. The only problem was, based on what little I knew of Brianna, there was no way I would get my girlfriend to agree.

It's not that I was against the idea of monogamy. Ellie had been a monogamous relationship. E-Beth had been a monogamous relationship. And besides, Brianna had known full well that I was still boning Amber when she and I got started.

The only thing was, ever since Brianna and I had "officially" become a couple, there had been zero positive feedback from her about expanding our sexual circles. And ever since Amber left, Brianna's had been the only body my cock had been in.

It's not like that was all bad. Brianna was an absolute cumslut for me and her personal variety kept things quite interesting. But as wonderful as the sex was, Amber had spoiled the hell out of me and I now felt some unholy cravings for fresh pussy. I'd dropped hints, some subtle and some not-so-subtle.

The latter had been the instigator for a pretty messy fight.

It wasn't even that I wanted to cheat on her or do something apart from my girlfriend. Most of my suggestions had been for threesomes, something I'd originally thought the sex freak Brianna would easily go for. Not so. For all her other sexual proclivities, she was totally and completely straight and had no interest in taking on two guys at the same time.

So no threesomes and no E-Beth's or Diane's on the side. After nine months of monogamy, I was going stir crazy.

Not that I could ever let my girlfriend know that. I reached across the table and held Brianna's hands. "Tell you what, let's take Friday off from work. We can go to the museum and it'll probably be even less crowded than a weekend."

"Don't you have a big project due?"

"Screw-em. I want to spend the time with you."

The smile on Brianna's face almost made everything better.

Almost.

***

"That's my bag," E-Beth pointed to the full-sized suitcase trundling along the conveyor belt. I smiled in relief that the heavy-looking thing had wheels. The girl was here for only a weekend. What the hell did she need all this stuff for?

I removed my arm from her waist, pulling out of E-Beth's grasp as I sauntered over to the baggage carousel and heaved the thing off. After setting the handle, I took hold of the suitcase and nodded my head in the direction of the parking garage. E-Beth smiled and slipped her hand into mine. Together, we headed off.

To an outside observer, we probably appeared to be a happily dating couple. Our conversation was smooth and easy, and the way we held hands showed intimate comfortability. Plus, I kept ogling E-Beth's massive cleavage that was spilling over the top of her V-necked shirt.

Twenty minutes later, we were at a diner that E-Beth and I used to patronize when we were dating. It was a preferred hangout for college students with its generous portion sizes and low prices. But since the food was rather high on grease content and E-Beth had been in her weight loss-mode, we hadn't gone very often. Still, this diner was always the place of choice when she'd wanted to indulge or be a little naughty with her diet.

From the smirk on her face, E-Beth had a different kind of naughty in mind. And as the memories of her curvaceous body trickled into my consciousness, I was already starting to rationalize how it wouldn't really be "cheating".

Still, my conscience kicked in and I pushed the illicit thoughts from my head, instead focusing on the routine exchange of what each other had been up to over the past year or so.

Midway through the meal, I felt like my heart had stopped beating, and not from artery-clogging grease. E-Beth noticed my suddenly inert state, and softly apologized, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought her up."

"No, no, it's okay." I took a deep breath. "When did you last talk to her?" I asked my plate.

"Two days ago," she replied automatically. But then she caught my expression and E-Beth's voice then took on her analytical tone, as if she were scrutinizing one of her chemical samples. "When was the last time YOU spoke with her?"

I let out a long, long sigh. I'd tried for the past nine months to not think about it, just move on and enjoy my current dating relationship. But the fact was, Amber hadn't returned a single call or email since she left last September. It took me a moment to gather my strength before I said as much to E-Beth.

She gasped, "Unbelievable." And then her surprise turned to anger. "Seriously, Amber hasn't written back or anything?" She was already fishing out her cell phone as her speech sped up rather quickly. "That lying fallacious misanthropic excuse for an inconsiderate bitch!"

"Hey, hey," I put my hand on E-Beth's. "Relax, relax. It's okay. I... understand, I think."

"Understand what?" E-Beth had not yet relaxed and her voice was shrilly and annoyed. "You two BELONG together and now she hasn't uttered a single syllable to you in nine months?"

I shrugged. I'd given the situation a lot of thought and come up with a lot of reasons. "Maybe it hurts too much. Better to lock that part away and not dwell on it."

"You sure she's thinking that way?"

I sighed. "I've been thinking that way..."

"Look, David. The last time I talked to her, she told me you and her were chatting every few weeks!"

I arched an eyebrow. "What?"

E-Beth looked seriously concerned. "Maybe she's just lying to me or maybe you're right and she's lying to herself, but either way it's NOT healthy."

"Let it go..."

"I can't." E-Beth exhaled sharply, blowing her lips out for a moment. "She's my friend. And if she's hiding something like that then something's not right in her head. She told me she was moving on. Her new boyfriend and all."

"Amber's got a new boyfriend?"

"Well, after what you just told me, I'm not so certain I believe her. But yeah, she says she's been seeing this guy for a few months."

"Who?" My mind raced into green-jealousy. "That guy from Nate and Monica's wedding?" I snapped my fingers coming up with his name. "Aaron. Right?"

"Him? No. Although Amber did mention him the first few weeks she moved to Stanford. Some other guy... Dexter or something. From the way she described him, he reminded me of Randall. You remember Randall? From college?"

"Mr. I've-got-a-yacht-and-another-girlfriend? Yeah, I remember him."

E-Beth grinned at the memory. She'd slept with him as well. "Yeah, that type of guy. Anyways, back to the point. I don't get why she's not talking to you."

I let my head tilt back as I thought about it. I truly wanted to see Amber happy, and if that meant not having any contact with me, so be it. Yeah, I still thought about her a lot. I knew how painful that was for me, so I understood the desire to avoid it. In a way, it wasn't so different from losing Ellie. At least I had my friends and Brianna to keep me occupied. And it seemed that Amber had her own ways of dealing with it as well.

"Just be her friend, Elizabeth," I said softly. "Don't worry about me."

***

A few hours later E-Beth was holding my hand again as we strolled through the University campus. Neither of us had been back since the girls graduated and despite less than a year passing, the buildings and landscaping brought back a lot of nostalgic memories.

"I can't believe I never noticed how pretty this place was," E-Beth hummed happily. It was approaching dusk and we were seeing the place simultaneously illuminated by artificial lights along with the vibrant colors of the sky and setting sun.

I pointed to a fountain, the cloudy waters perpetually slime-coated with algae. "Remember when Jake tried to jump that on his skateboard and ended up going face first into the pond?"

E-Beth laughed and nodded. We chatted aimlessly and reminisced about our recent college lives.

As the day had worn on, I felt a tension leaving my body, tension I didn't realize I had. Somehow, being with E-Beth and sharing in her casual affection calmed me down tremendously. And as the invisible weight was lifted off my shoulders, I found myself feeling happier than I had in a long time.

"You're looking good, David." E-Beth deliberately bumped her shoulder into mine as we walked along. We were approaching my car.

"It's because you're here," I told her honestly. "I'm so glad you decided to come visit this weekend."

"Me too. I've been so stressed out with work that I needed this small vacation. And..." her voice dipped huskily. "I haven't gotten laid in waaay too long."

I stopped walking and E-Beth circled around to stand face-to-face with me. She closed her eyes and leaned in to me, puckering her lips. But at the last moment, I turned my head and she kissed my cheek.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I shouldn't," I stammered, my conscience at war with the rest of me.

"Why not?" Her voice had a melodious tone in it. "Ball and chain won't let you come out and play? That's awfully hypocritical after what Amber let her do to you."

"Well..." My memory flashed back to the previous evening

---

Just last night I lay in bed with Brianna, post-museum and post-coital. My dick was slowly going soft inside of her when she looked up at me and said, "Look. I'm okay with it if you sleep with E-Beth."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. This wasn't your ordinary pillow talk. "Huh?"

She reached up and ran her fingers through my hair. "I want to keep you happy David. And I know you've been getting that itch to sleep with another girl. If you don't scratch that itch, I worry that you'll go wandering. I guess what I want to say is that I'll be less upset with a girl I know about than someone new."

My conscience answered before my dick could for me. "I am happy with you Bree. I don't need to sleep with her."

She slid me out of her and then wrapped her arms around my back to pull me into a hug. "Okay. If you don't need to..."

Unspoken was the 'but you can if you need to', right? Her tacit permission was there, right?

---

As I stood there with E-Beth before me, waiting expectantly, I just froze. I wasn't actually sure if I could, or should, sleep with E-Beth. Maybe Brianna had verbalized that she would be okay with me sleeping with E-Beth. Better her than someone else, right?

But inside, I knew that Brianna didn't actually WANT me to. It was the lesser of two evils, at best. And knowing that Brianna didn't really want me sleeping with anyone else, could I really do it?

E-Beth must have gotten tired of my indecision. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to push you into doing anything you don't think is right." She pulled my hand and led me the last few steps to the car. "Let's just go. You promised me one of Jen's famous weekend dinners."

***

"I'll take the couch," I said.

E-Beth really was visiting just me for the weekend, and all along we'd known she would be crashing at the apartment for the night. But somehow, my misgivings about sex had me fearful to share the bed with her. If I was positive about my faithfulness, I wouldn't have worried. If I was comfortable with the possibility of sex, I would have leaped right into bed. Only my current indecision had me too freaked to even sleep beside her.

E-Beth rolled her eyes at me. "David, don't be stupid. Come to bed."

If only she wasn't wearing that sheer, white nightie. The fabric was translucent, hinting at the darker color of the nipples of her braless 34DDs. I supposed I should be thankful she was wearing nightclothes at all. E-Beth patted the pillow beside her and beckoned to me.

I crawled into bed, clad only in my boxers for the warm night. And so I reclined back against the pillow, my torso slightly inclined. E-Beth rolled to me and then laid her head on my chest, wrapping an arm around me.

Her hand lightly went to my pecs, tracing the hard outline of muscle and she began speaking softly. "So you and Brianna really haven't talked about how open or closed your relationship is?

"Talked," I sighed heavily. "Not resolved."

"Meaning you don't agree just yet. Let me guess, she wants monogamy."

"Didn't you?"

"Well, yeah." E-Beth mused on that. "But I was a lot younger then. I didn't know any better. That was before Amber opened up my eyes."

E-Beth looked up at my face. "In a way, isn't that why we broke up? I wanted to experiment and not be tied down. If we'd been able to agree to an open relationship, we might never have broken up."

I hadn't thought of that. "But we did. And Brianna now isn't the same as you were then."

"Well, I didn't know how great it would be to team up on another woman back then," E-Beth giggled. "Even when we were dating, I think I would have been okay with you fucking another girl as long as I could share her with you." E-Beth giggled. "You're good David, but sometimes a girl just knows how to push another girl's buttons."

She laughed musically thinking about it. Then E-Beth looked at me again. "Have you talked to her about a threesome? Not just you having a one-night stand or anything?"

"Never happen. She's straighter than I am."

"Too bad. She's very pretty. It would almost be like making love to Danielle." She laughed again and I looked down at her.

"You got a thing for my sister?"

"Everyone does, David. Those couple of months Danielle was staying at our house, Amber and I soooo wanted to seduce her. We couldn't because she was still heartbroken over Cherys." E-Beth's grin was wide. "It's simple David: Cherys is built like every guy's fantasy; but Danielle is built like every girl's fantasy. And I hear she's got a wicked long tongue."

"I didn't know that..." I mused. Automatically, my mind conjured up images of Amber, E-Beth, and Diane all wrapped in a naked pile of flesh around an equally naked Danielle.

Typically, these thoughts had their expected results lower down my anatomy. And E-Beth noticed right away.

"Hmm, you like that thought? It's been a while since you saw your sister in action, hasn't it?" E-Beth's voice was deep and husky. "Didn't you tell me about that time you were fucking Maria doggy-style while she ate your sister out? You remember what Danielle looked like naked and writhing on the bed while a hot blonde was shoving her tongue up Danielle's snatch?"

"E-Beth..." I groaned. She didn't answer except to slide her hand inside my boxers and circle around my shaft.

"I want to do that, too, David. I want you to stick your fat cock into my tight asshole while I eat out your sister. Did you know no one's ever been in my ass except you? It's been sooo long, David. I'll tell you what, if you can set me up with Danielle, we'll make that fantasy come true. But until you do, you can't get back into my ass. What do you say to that?"

I groaned again as her hand continued to jerk me.

"But until you set that up, my pussy, mouth, and tits are still available to you. I'll always love you, David, in my own way. I don't think we'll ever get married, but I love you. And no matter where we are or who we're with, I'll always be willing to fuck you."

She reached through the fly in my boxers and pulled me out, locking me in my upright position. And then E-Beth pulled the nightie over her head, baring her big tits right in my face. They looked even bigger when they were up close like this. My tongue lolled out of my mouth in desire, even thought I couldn't yet bring myself to take them.

"You were my first David. You were the one I could always depend on. And I need this now, David. I need you now." She moved to straddle me, and as I looked down, I realized the little minx hadn't even been wearing panties. She definitely flew in for the weekend with fucking on her agenda.

I didn't even think of Brianna until I was already balls deep inside E-Beth's furnace of a pussy. By then, I didn't care.

My ex-girlfriend rode herself to two orgasms before she flipped onto her back and pulled my cock between her tits. And then she growled naughty fantasies at me until I spurted all over her chest, giving her a pearl necklace and then some.

We slept for a few hours. And then sometime around 2 AM we fucked and I unloaded into her pussy.

When morning came, promise to hook her up with Danielle or not, E-Beth took me in her ass and I spunked deep into her bowels.

It was a good weekend.

***

FALL (September 2004)

"Hi gorgeous," I said warmly to Cherys and pulled her into my arms for a hug.

"Hey David. Haven't seen you all week."

"Busy, busy. I'll stop by this weekend. How's Danielle?"

"She's good. She just got a promotion. It'll mean more travel for her, but it's nice to see her career taking off." The raven-haired beauty's eyes sparkled in the morning light. "How's Brianna?"

"Fine. We're fine."

Then we both turned and said hello to Ellie.

***

WINTER (December 2004)

"Where do you want it?"

"I want it anywhere you want it. I want it everywhere. I want it in my mouth. I want it in my cunt. I want it in my ass. I want it in my hair. I want it on my face. I want your cum! I WANT YOUR CUM!"

I spanked Brianna's asscheeks with my hips twice more before groaning and pulling out of Brianna's pussy from behind. An idea had come to me and I pressed my mushroom head to her winking anus, jerking my cock rapidly. And then I was feeling dizzy as I emptied out wad after wad of sperm right against her dark rosebud, covering her anus with my creamy jism until it began to ooze down her crack.