The Book of David Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle gave me a funny look and shook her head. "We've been through this before, David. You can't afford to be paying rent for two apartments."

"I'll manage."

She touched her palm to my cheek with a condescending but loving gaze. "No, no." She smiled again and then hugged me. "Besides, there's something we need to ask you."

"Okay, shoot."

"Not like this. Come in. Sit down."

Cherys was on the sofa. Sometime between when I'd left and now, both girls changed into their pajamas and yet also put on a smattering of makeup. They both looked casual and stunning at the same time.

"Hey gorgeous..." I said in greeting, taking an extra moment to appreciate Cherys' unique beauty.

"Hi David," she replied in a clear voice and looked straight at me with an intensity I hadn't been expecting.

So strong was the pull of her gaze that I got a little nervous and stopped a few feet away from the wing chair I'd been heading for. Danielle put her hand to the small of my back and said encouragingly, "Sit down."

I forced myself to relax, succeeding only somewhat. These were two of the people I loved and trusted most in the universe, and yet the unknown was still keeping me a bit on edge. I sat in the wing chair and watched as Danielle went over to sit beside Cherys. The two of them held hands fiercely, fingers intertwined in support the way only two people completely in love could quite manage.

For a second, they looked like a nervous lesbian couple about to come out to their parents. But the lesbian ship had sailed long ago and their own nervousness didn't make me feel any more at ease.

Danielle was the chosen spokeswoman. "David, we first want to say that there's absolutely no pressure on you."

I felt the weight of a thousand tons of pressure descending onto my shoulders as she said that.

Danielle didn't seem to notice. "You're under no obligations, but we wanted to ask you for a very personal favor." She glanced at Cherys, who just smiled at me reassuringly and squeezed Danielle's hand tighter.

Danielle continued, "This isn't just a snap decision; it's something we've been thinking about for a while now."

Cherys squeezed Danielle tightly and then practically blurted, "We want a baby."

Danielle just nodded.

Cherys clarified. "*I* want to have the baby."

Just then my brain caught up with what the girls were proposing. It hit me right about the time Cherys said, "And we want you to be the father."

To say I was surprised was quite the understatement. My jaw dropped about two inches and my eyes flew open wide. But at least I wasn't screaming.

Danielle jumped in. "We've wanted to start a family for a while now. We're both 26, almost 27. We've got just about everything else in our lives settled: careers, home, finances. We already knew Cherys wanted to be the one to carry it to term, and we'd already started looking into sperm banks."

Cherys, still hyper-excited, cut in. "But I always wished the baby could have a part of both me AND Dani. It didn't seem right for our child to only be blood- related to me. So, a year ago, I'd already started thinking that if you were the father, then our baby would still have a part of Dani. The baby would have some of your family's genes, some of the same DNA as Dani." Her gaze softened. "But at the time, you were going through your breakup with Amber and then this whole mess with Brianna and it didn't seem right to ask that kind of thing from you."

Danielle reached out and held my hand. "But you've healed from all that now, I can feel it. This weekend you had with E-Beth was the last step in recovering yourself. And... to be honest, it's easier to ask this of you when you don't have a current girlfriend."

My mind was still racing, and the Engineer in me started coming up with all the little impracticalities of how this would work. Danielle saw the furrow in my brow and somehow she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Oh, you wouldn't need to do anything, David. The baby would be mine and Cherys': finances, child-raising, all that. We'd take full responsibility and we wouldn't be asking anything else of you. It'd be just like we'd found a sperm donor through the system, only with you... we'd know what we were getting. And we'd be keeping things in the family."

Cherys blushed and looked down, blinking prettily. "And... well, it would be a lot more fun getting pregnant with *you* instead..." The inflection in her voice made it clear we weren't talking about artificial insemination.

The prospect of sex with Cherys was almost enough to convince me on its own. She looked undeniably alluring in her satiny pajamas and hard nipples were already denting the fabric. But my conscience was still there.

I thought of how much my life would change if I had a child. I thought of the little joys of looking down at my baby, watching them take their first steps or say their first words. I'd always known I would eventually have children. Heck, I'd even fantasized a time or two about having children with Cherys. This was an opportunity, and I found myself extremely excited by the idea of having a baby of my own.

And therein was my problem.

"I can't..." Cherys' face fell at those first two words. "I can't just do it and walk away."

Danielle cocked her head, already sensing that this wasn't just a simple rejection.

I leaned forward, my elbows on my knees, looking straight at Cherys. "I can't have a baby with you and not be a part of his or her life."

My gaze now swept back and forth between Danielle and her girlfriend. "I'm willing to do it. I WANT to do it. But it's only fair that you both know that by doing this, you would be permanently bringing me into your lives in a very exceptional way."

From the glances the two girls were exchanging with each other, it was clear that they had considered this possibility, but perhaps not entirely thought through their response. In the lull of silence, I continued. "I'm not saying we would have to become a three-person relationship or anything. What you two have together is special and unique. I love you both, but I'm not looking to be your husband or make marital demands or anything. But I would want to be the baby's father, fair enough?"

Danielle and Cherys smiled at each other and then turned to me. Simultaneously, they leaped off the couch and enfolded me in a pair of hugs. Soon after that, Danielle planted a platonically affectionate kiss on my cheek. And then Cherys planted a non-so-platonic kiss on my lips that took my breath away.

All three of us were smiling and Danielle was tearing up again. This time, it was Cherys who thumbed away the droplets and then kissed her girlfriend about six inches in front of me. I'd been getting a little hard just from the idea of impregnating Cherys, although the seriousness of the discussion had tamped down on my full-blown lust.

But now? Seeing them kissing? Well, I'm only human. My arms were still around them as they were half-piled into my lap. My hand dropped down to Cherys' ass for a brief moment before I caught myself and pulled it away.

Cherys felt it and then reached down, guiding my hand back to her ass. She turned and looked at me. "I'm approaching the middle of my cycle. If I haven't already, I should be ovulating soon."

I looked deep into her eyes. "So when do we start?"

Cherys turned and almost violently gripped my head. "We start RIGHT NOW."

***

The three of us tumbled into bed and the girls immediately took charge of the situation. I lay flat on my back while Cherys was kissing me and working my shirt up my torso. Danielle was unzipping my jeans and then grasping both them and my boxers in her hands.

At first, my legs tensed up as I felt the ingrained hesitation at letting my sister strip me around my crotch. But then I realized, it wasn't like I had anything she hadn't seen before. So I relaxed and even lifted my hips to help her along.

I knew they weren't exactly well-practiced at stripping guys, but the two of them did it rather efficiently and soon I was naked on the bed. When it was time to strip Cherys, however, my attempts to assist were rebuffed.

Instead, Cherys stood at the foot of the bed and winked at me while I elevated myself onto my elbows to get a better view. Danielle stood behind her and reached her hands around to deftly unbutton her way down Cherys' short- sleeved red satin top. When the garment was open throat to tails, the firmness of Cherys' breasts pushed it open to the sides, clearly showing she was braless beneath, and yet the material was infuriatingly trapped at her nipples and did not part any further.

Then, Danielle dragged the matching pajama pants to the floor along with Cherys panties. Cherys stepped out of the puddle around her ankles, leaning slightly for balance and finally a rosy pink nipple peeked out into view. And then at last, Danielle reached over from behind and pulled the shirt apart and back, Cherys' arms pivoting backwards as the satin slowly dragged down to her wrists and then off completely.

I had long been infatuated with Cherys' breasts. They were almost TOO perfect: so big, so round, so firm, and set so high on her chest. Even as she passed into her late-20s, they were still a magnificent sight to behold. I simply couldn't imagine a better pair than hers.

I was breathing shallowly in eager anticipation as Cherys climbed onto the bed wearing absolutely nothing. She crawled over me and planted little kisses across my chest until she made it up to my face. Even then, she didn't kiss me at first, instead moving further up until she could drape those heavenly globes right against my eye sockets.

My lips shot out like a starving baby and I clamped down onto one nipple. But as soon as I began to tongue it, she pulled away and then bent down to kiss me.

I nearly came right then.

Fortunately, I held on with just a groan and then Cherys turned and lay beside me. She looked up with a smile, and it took me a moment to realize that she wasn't smiling at me.

I turned just in time to see a fully naked Danielle climb on top of Cherys, their arms quickly going around each other and their lips quickly mashing together with a passion I'm not sure I could match. But rather than feel jealous or inadequate, my heart simply started racing.

I'd had my intimate moments with each of them in the past. Since then, little memories of past pleasures and little fantasies of future ones would pop into mind. But for the most part, I'd accepted that the everlasting nature of our relationships would be forever platonic.

But deep down, I never lost the desire for my dream girl Cherys, nor the aching and illicit longing for my sister Danielle. And now, seeing them naked and writhing in sexual ecstasy right in front of me had me as turned on as I'd ever been in my life. And also, to be watching them with my own eyes after listening through the wall for the past several months felt like a wonderful relief from repressed internal tension.

I was ready to jump in. I WANTED to jump in. And yet, something held me back. Cherys and Danielle were together, kissing and caressing and tonguing themselves into a frenzy. They were the romantic couple about to invite me to share in their world, to share in their pleasure, and to share in their love. It wasn't my choice on when to intrude.

So I waited. I lay back and slowly stroked my own rod as I watched Danielle slink her way down Cherys' body and extend a long tongue out into her lover's pink pussy folds. I watched Cherys palming her own tits, pinching the nipples, and I held silent my offer to do it for her.

And as the two of them continued on, I began to wonder if they'd forgotten about me or changed their minds. So despite the wonderful allure of seeing them together, I found myself starting to go soft.

That idea didn't last very long. I was just about to roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling in mild dejection when Cherys twisted to me and took my dick into hand. Danielle was still noisily lapping away at her pussy while Cherys fixed me with a naughty grin, and then she bent over to slurp me into her mouth.

My eyebrows went up and my frown was quickly turned upside-down. Cherys caught the change in my expression and she pulled off long enough to look at me and say, "Yours is the only cock that's ever been in my mouth, David. Yours will forever be the only cock in my mouth."

Cherys kept bobbing on me long enough to make sure I went back to being as hard as a tire iron. And then she decided it was time. She let go of me and then reached down to pull Danielle up to her.

"I love you sweetie," she whispered to Danielle.

"Love you, too." The two of them rubbed noses and kissed, Cherys licking her own fluids off of her lover's face. And then she leaned down and whispered something into Danielle's ear.

Danielle nodded and I watched my sister move around to the head of the bed. Once she was situated comfortably, she spread her legs and beckoned to her girlfriend.

Cherys leaned over and pecked me first before turning around and lying on her back between Danielle's legs. And with her lover's help, Cherys slid down until her head was resting comfortably on Danielle's belly and cradled in Danielle's arms.

Cherys beckoned to me with her hands. "Come and fuck me, David. I want to feel your hard cock inside me."

I moved myself into position, supporting myself on my elbows as I looked down at the angel before me. Cherys smiled and then looked down, reaching her hand to my shaft and guiding it into her. Once the head was seated, she laid her head back against Danielle and sighed as I slowly pushed forward.

As my hands grasped Cherys' shoulders, I felt the odd sensation of my forearms against Danielle's naked thighs, and I looked up into my sister's eyes while I buried my cock inside her girlfriend.

Danielle just smiled at me and shrugged. The situation felt a little weird, but not uncomfortable. She loved both of us and she wanted to see the both of us happy.

"Give it all to her, David. Make my girlfriend cum." Danielle patted my cheek and then I was looking down at Cherys' face, her eyes squeezed shut as all of her focus was on the hot, throbbing rod stretching her pussy wide.

I bent to kiss her, and Cherys' head came up as she pressed her lips back at me. Her legs also went up around my lower back, crossing her ankles and tugging me deeper.

We broke for air long enough for me to gasp, "Oh, Cherys..."

She grinned and answered, "Fuck me, David. Fuck me..."

So I did.

Cherys basked in the warm glow of love. My thrusting and grinding were sending sparks of pleasure through her body, titillating her clit and touching off every nerve in her pussy I could find. And like a cherry on top, her long-time girlfriend was holding her and stroking her adoringly, pinching her nipples and rubbing her neck at the same time.

"Oh, David! I forgot how good this could be!" Cherys whimpered.

I certainly was doing my best to remind her. I pistoned in and out of her body, varying my pace occasionally and gauging her reactions. My time spent with Amber, E-Beth, and Brianna had only honed my sexual repertoire and when it came to someone like Cherys, I didn't want to hold anything back. If we were going to continue making love, if we were going to make a baby, then I certainly wanted her to enjoy the process. And I was pretty fast at discovering her pleasure buttons.

"David! David! Oh, gawd! Your cock feels so hot! It feels so big in my wet pussy! Oh, David..." Her voice dropped away into a silent gasp as Cherys threw her head back and came, her mouth gaping wide open while she pressed her skull into Danielle's flesh.

I fucked her through her orgasm, prolonging her high with a soft circular grinding of my pelvis against her clit. And when she started to come down I stopped and kissed her, feeling the vibration of Cherys' moan through my teeth.

When I backed away, Cherys had a silly grin on her face while Danielle stroked her hair back. The gorgeous brunette looked up at me and said happily, "Every time Dani's fucking me with Fred, I always imagine that it's you."

Her eyes rolled up and she glanced at Danielle upside-down before looking at me. "Dani does too..."

My still-hard cock twitched at that thought and Danielle blushed, avoiding my gaze for the moment.

Then Cherys turned her beautiful eyes back to me. "The real thing is soooo much better. The heat, the throbbing, and of course the way you use it," Cherys grinned.

"I'm happy you're happy," was all I could really say.

Cherys blushed. "Well now I'm happy. But we have yet to get you off. And also," her eyes went back to Danielle. "I think I owe my girlfriend an orgasm or three." With that, Cherys pushed on my chest, directing me to exit her.

I pulled out and sat back on my heels while Cherys got up and turned over onto her knees. She leaned forward and kissed Danielle briefly on the lips before trailing her lips downwards and backing up. She quickly settled into a position on all fours between Danielle's legs, the fingers of one hand buried inside her lover's snatch and causing Danielle's chest to start heaving as the pleasure crept into her mind.

For a few seconds, I watched Danielle's firm tits rising and falling. But I quickly shut that out of my mind. Our one time together had been in a very intense situation, and she had shown no signs of desire to re-break the barrier of incest. Besides, the perky globes of Cherys' ass in my face were more than enough to hold my attention.

As if to punctuate that line of thinking, Cherys turned her head around to face me and said, "Cum inside me, David. I want to feel you give me a baby."

I hadn't gone soft at all in the intervening minutes. But even if I had, the notion of spurting my love juice inside Cherys' fertile womb was quite the turn-on. I remembered that the one time we had made love, despite Cherys' urging me to cum in her, I'd pulled out at the last moment, knowing she wasn't protected.

But now I had permission, desire, and intent. And grasping Cherys' hips in my hands, I settled behind her doggy-style and pushed my shaft into her clasping tunnel once again.

She moaned happily, her head hanging down as she whispered, "Fuck me, David. Fuck me... Cum in me, David. Cum in me..."

Once she got used to my pumping, she turned her head to the shaven bare snatch of my sister and extended out her tongue. I watched Danielle's vermillion irises light up and then disappear as she lowered her eyelids to embrace the pleasure. "Mmm... Cherys... you're so good at that..."

I felt my control slipping away. A pleasant haze began to creep over me, like the mellow bliss of being drunk. Only we'd had no alcohol; I was getting drunk on the pleasure and happiness around me.

My prick was surrounded by hot, wet pussyflesh. It was Cherys' pussy, the pussy of my dreams. I had her dynamite asscheeks in my hands. And as I pushed in and out of the woman who had been at the center of my fantasies growing up, I watched my beautiful sister writhing in naked glory before me, her nipples erect and her chest heaving as she pressed her lover's raven-haired head tighter between her legs.

We were a family. Danielle and I were literally family. Cherys was practically Danielle's wife. And in a way, I was Cherys' little brother. We had all the trust and love any family could ever want, and someday soon, the three of us would be making a baby together.

And as the room filled with crescendoing moans of pleasure and the final screams of ecstasy, I felt my cock shuddering inside Cherys, the pleasant haze of bliss parting in my mind and my focus sharpening. And then it was as if I could actually see the bursts of white semen jetting out into Cherys' vagina, powerful blasts racing forward and then dissolving into millions of swimming sperm, their tails wriggling madly as they raced through the dark abyss of her womb, in search of the one glowing light of an egg.