The Book Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he whispered, running his fingers over my wet hair. "That was incredible."

I stood up, shakily, and reattached the shower head, smiling in recollection of our recent encounter. I washed myself, removing his blissful stains from my face but never from memory. Reed wrapped his hands around my waist as he caressed the back of my neck with his lips. I felt his desire through his entire body, his lips, his beard, his chest hair, his cock, now semi-erect, pressing between the cheeks of my ass. Leaning into him, I swayed against his manhood, like a lascivious snake charmer.

"Let's get out of here, it's unbearably hot," he suggested, kissing the top of my head.

Reed stepped out first, leaving the wet clothes on the shower floor, the soggy remnants of our impromptu encounter. He extended his hand and I followed him, holding onto him for balance.

He grabbed a large, blue towel and wrapped me in it, following up with a hug.

I felt his erection now, fully realized, jabbing into my leg. My hands ran up his chest, traversing through the hair that covered his muscular pectorals. He backed away slightly, gazing down at me, suddenly serious. The way he looked at me at that moment floored me - it had been a very long time since a man had looked at me like that. I fought an unwelcome urge to break down, cry, crumple in his arms. In an effort to compose myself, I grabbed his head and kissed him, wildly, pressing myself into his hard cock, the towel's textured fabric rubbing against my clit. We pulled each other down to the floor, meeting the fuzzy bathmat with abandon.

Reed ripped off the towel and placed his mouth on my breasts, swirling his tongue around in endless circles. His hands crept downward, barely grazing my belly, stopping right above my pubic hair, shaved into a precise triangle. He pulled back slightly, landing his hands on my inner thighs, his thumbs spreading me open, wet, glistening, an emptiness that desperately needed to be filled. Reed grabbed his cock, shaking it up and down, and slid it against my lips, slowly, lusciously. I gasped, my need for him overwhelming. Laying there on his bathmat, I let go of everything - troubles, fears, inhibitions. Aside from our naked, trembling bodies writhing on the bathroom floor, nothing really mattered. I moved my hips into him, hungry to feel his entirety. He pulled back, biting his lip slyly.

"Tell me how bad you want it." He grinned, almost maniacally, his moist locks haphazardly arranged around his face. Holding his cock firmly in his hand, he slid the head inside, turning it slowly in circles as my pussy spread open to accommodate him.

"I want your big cock inside me so bad," I whispered. "Please, fuck me."

Reed pulled his dick out completely and then, plunged it back inside me with gentle assurance. I gasped, my hands grasping his muscular arms, pressing into his biceps. He started pumping faster and leaned down, his hot mouth meeting mine. Still thrusting, his lips just inches from mine, he whispered thickly: "You like that cock? You like it deep, don't you? I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before." I moaned breathlessly. I've wanted a guy to talk to me like that for so long but no one ever had.

Breathing heavily, he pulled out of me, flipping me over and without missing a beat, shoving his cock effortlessly back inside my pussy, dripping with juice. Reed ran his fingers forcefully through my hair, tugging gently at the ends. I turned my head, feeling the softness of the bathmat against my face, closing my eyes as everything fell away. That familiar pressure mounting, the slap of his hips against my ass, his quiet groans, as I squeezed my eyes shut, emitting a cry of joy and incomparable release. All quivers and throbs, I laid in a stupor as he finished, not far behind.

He slumped down next to me, smiling. Exhausted, I buried my face in his chest, still naked and dripping all over. Reed stood up and picked me up carefully, carrying me into his bedroom. He placed me into the bed, bidding good night with one more ardent kiss, and then everything blurred.

***

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. Looking over, I saw a head of scattered, curly hair embedded in the pillow next to me. I smiled. The digital clock read 9:33am and I grabbed my phone. I scrolled through the usual spam e-mails and froze. Finally, a reply from the editor of Stark magazine - they wanted to use my story! Ecstatic, I settled back into bed, just as Reed opened his eyes.

"Hey sexy, what are you doing up before me?" He looked luminous and before I could speak, he grabbed my waist, pulling my ass toward him. From the back, his fingers slid between my pussy lips with ease and I exhaled, fully awake now. He hovered by my ear and whispered, "See, reading does pay off." I laughed, turning to slap him playfully just as he inserted two fingers inside me. Groaning, I spread my legs open, and he gently slapped my pussy repeatedly with his other palm.

"I like that," I murmured.

He climbed on top of me, pushing the hair from my forehead. "I like you, Mia." His mouth met mine, in a kiss that made me forget the past and future, as I sank into the pillow with a reckless appreciation for now.

12