The Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, there now; it's all over and you will feel better soon."

As I pulled her panties off I couldn't help but again notice the glistening moisture between her legs.

When she moved off my lap I guided her back to the sofa, "Put your knees on the edge of the seat and rest your arms on the back."

Once she was in position I kneeled behind her and began to kiss the reddened area of her ass; the coolness of my lips and tongue on her hot flesh caused several soft moans and sighs. Sarah wiggled her ass and giggled as my tongue crossed the divide between her cheeks.

"I do hope you are going to fuck me; I am so hot."

I chuckled, "I know you are; your pussy is glistening and wet with your juices."

Needless to say I did not make Sarah wait long before I was pounding her from behind; my engorged cock disappeared again and again between the still red cheeks of her delicious, fresh spanked, ass. She was turned on by the experience and threw her head from side and grunted out low guttural sounds. Her fingers worked feverishly between her legs as our bodies smacked together.

When it was all over and I thought she was ready for a rest she looked over her shoulder, "Now put it in my ass."

12