The Boss and Her Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, I returned to my desk from a project review with Craig and had a voicemail from Nicole that said she was going for a run around 12:30 and that she would see me in the fitness room if I could make it. Of course I did, and thoroughly enjoyed her company and conversation as we did a casual three miles. I discovered she was twenty six years old and lived in the city with two other friends. We agreed to run again the next day and continued that into the following week. I found her to be funny, engaging and flirtatious which, combined with her attractiveness, made me horny. After our run on Friday, I asked if she had any plans for the weekend. She mentioned that she had to work a few hours on Saturday morning because one of the attorneys in the firm has a big trial on Monday and that she had plans with friends on Saturday night and Sunday. When I asked if she might be able to join me for a drink, maybe a quick bite after work, she looked genuinely pleased and told me yes. So I suggested we meet at a casual restaurant that was a favorite hang-out nearby.

"Sounds like a plan," she said.

After work I drove to the restaurant. As I was getting out of my car, Nicole pulled in. It had been hot the past few days, but we decided to sit on the patio out back overlooking the lake. Despite it being Friday, there were tables available because of the heat. Nicole and I shared an appetizer. I drank beers while she sipped margaritas. The evening seemed to fly by as we enjoyed each other's company. I finally asked her the question that had been on my mind since we first met.

"How do you know Jayne?" I asked.

She blushed and disclosed that Jayne had come up to the law firm to talk tone of the attorneys who did some legal work for JBGraphics. While she waited they got acquainted. Then before going in to meet with the lawyer, Nicole said that Jayne had recruited her for a special side project she was involved in.

"Why do you ask?" Nicole wanted to know.

"Just curious," I told her, not ready to disclose my suspicions yet.

I was surprised when she moved her chair closer to mine, put her hand on my leg and leaned in to whisper how much she liked me. I turned, looked at her for a second, and then we kissed. It was briefly at first; then we embraced to have a long, erotic, tongue-dancing one that made me hard.

"Mmmm," Nicole murmured when our lips parted, her fingers rubbing gently along the inside of my thigh.

I so wanted to fuck her. I was about to say that we should go back to my apartment when her cell phone rang. She flipped it open to identify the caller then said hi. She got up from the table, held a finger up to indicate one minute and walked to the other side of the patio. About a minute later, she came back to the table and told me she had to leave. I asked if something was wrong. She said one of her roommates had misplaced her keys. She needed a ride and to be able to get into the apartment. Nicole leaned over to give me a brief kiss and told me she would call me later. I was disappointed but had no say in the matter. After she left, I finished my beer, paid the bill and went home. A few hours later, Nicole called and bemoaned the fact that she had to leave -- as well as having to get up for work in the morning. She asked me if I might want to meet her and go for a run or to lunch around mid-day. I was delighted she had asked. I told her that I was actually planning to go to the office for a couple of hours so we could do either.

Saturday morning I got to the office around ten and noticed Nicole's car in the parking lot. The office was dark, so I turned on some lights, got to my desk and quickly lost myself in the project I was working on. I was startled when two hands circled me from behind and a female voice sexily whispered hello in my ear. Nicole had taken me by surprise. She rubbed my chest while nibbling my neck. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and her fingers lightly brushed against my nipples before moving down over my stomach. My cock got hard and she whispered that she wanted to make up for what we didn't get to last night. I got off my chair and turned towards her. She was wearing a short black skirt and beige silk blouse that had three buttons undone. Her nipples were visible through the blouse's material and I knew she had taken off her bra. We embraced -- our lips and tongues desperately meeting each other's. As I pressed myself against her, she gripped my cock through my pants and I ran a hand up between her thighs to discover she wasn't wearing panties. My fingers lightly brushed over her pussy lips. She was already wet. I then held the palm of my hand against her slit as she began to grind against it. She said we should find a sofa or something and I immediately thought of Jayne's office. I was about to suggest that, but then decided not to since Jayne often came to work on weekends. So instead, I said we should use the conference room.

I had occasionally fantasized about fucking someone on a conference room table and that opportunity was about to present itself. I told Nicole to wait in the conference room and that I wanted to take a quick check around to make sure no one was working. The place was still empty, so when I got back to Nicole we just went wildly at each other -- passionately kissing and groping each other. Nicole unbuckled and unzipped my pants which fell to the floor. She stroked my cock through my boxers with a strong grip as I finished unbuttoning her blouse. I removed it and dropped it to the floor. I quickly tore off my shirt and removed my boxers then spun Nicole around -- telling her to lean over the table. As she did, I moved behind her and lifted her skirt up to her waist -- exposing her lovely, firm ass. I grabbed her hips and moved against her -- first sliding my cock against her crack and then, with the help of her hand, was guided into the warm wetness of her pussy. My cock bore into her and then I slowly eased out. I reached around her to fondle her breasts and nipples.

She leaned her head back towards mine and told me how good it felt. Then she whispered: "Jayne's here..."

Hearing this, I actually had the urge to run. I felt my cock begin to soften. Nicole must have felt that as well as me tensing up. She told me Jayne wouldn't mind and urged me to keep fucking her. She said her pussy needed me. The power of her words calmed me down and I grabbed her hips again as I thrust my hardening cock into her. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jayne smiling as she approached us -- holding her camera. She came right up beside me and I felt her fingers lightly brush against my ass.

"This is nice," she cooed and began taking photos.

She got underneath the table, kneeling right beneath us and began taking close-ups of my cock pounding Nicole's pussy. To hear Nicole moaning and know Jayne was busy at work below us was very exciting. Nicole was grinding her pussy against my cock more furiously. I fucked her harder -- my balls slapping against her sweet ass as I did. My cock nearly slipped out of Nicole when she came -- bucking wildly against me and moaning fiercely before her upper body collapsed satiated on the table. This triggered my own orgasm. I firmly grasped her hips and ejaculated what felt to be an endless amount of cum deep inside her. I heard Jayne moving around underneath the table taking pictures and an occasional "Mmmm," escaped her lips.

Then she said to me: "That is so hot! Your cum is dripping out of her pussy. Come look."

I eased myself away from Nicole and kneeled on the floor next to Jayne. Jayne's blouse was partially unbuttoned and her skirt was hiked up pretty high -- giving me a glimpse of her panties. From the way she was breathing and how flush her face looked, I could tell she was excited. Then nodding towards Nicole's cum-sopped pussy, she said she wanted some shots of me eating her -- licking up my cum.

Seeing my look of surprise and hesitation she said in her sensual voice: "C'mon Mark. It would be so great to capture that."

Reluctant but eager to please Jayne, I first prodded Nicole to turn over onto her back. When she did, I moved between her legs on my knees and, with a glorious view of her shaved but glistening pussy, I began to tentatively lick. I had never done this before and, once I got going, was not bothered at all at what I was doing. The flavor was not what I expected it to be. There was a surprising sweetness to it. I got my tongue inside Nicole -- sampling more of the juices from our lovemaking. Nicole beam thrashing against my tongue and Jayne took pictures of me eating my first 'cream pie' and bringing Nicole to another orgasm. I turned towards Jayne -- expecting something more but at the same time knowing better. I was quickly brought back to reality when she smiled, gave me a 'thumbs up' and then stood up to leave. She waved to both of us as she left the conference room almost as quietly as she had entered a short while ago.

"That was fun," Nicole said as we began to get dressed.

I smiled and nodded, but for some reason, felt a little awkward from what had just happened.

Remembering she said she had some plans for the rest of the day, I told her that I needed to get going to meet some friends for softball.

After that time in the conference room, Nicole and I never remained friendly but never dated again. Although nothing was ever said, I knew it was a set up -- albeit an extremely erotic one.

Several weeks passed and, once again, one of those periods when I saw very little of Jayne. In the meantime, I had gotten a call from a very good friend, Jake, who I had gone to grad school with. He told me he had started his own company just outside of Washington and was doing really well. Business was really booming. I was taken by surprise when he offered me a managing partner's position at a substantially larger salary than I was making at JBGraphics. Since the Washington area was where I had attended college and grad school, my familiarity with it made the offer even more attractive. The trouble was how much I enjoyed working at JBGraphics -- especially for Jayne. It would be difficult to even bring the subject up. That being said, I was totally caught off guard one afternoon in late September when I visited Jayne's office after getting an email that asked me to stop by before I left.

I especially enjoyed visiting Jayne's office at the end of the day. It was usually when she was relaxed and when I stopped by just before my usual quitting time at 5, she was laughing with someone on the phone. Upon noticing me, she signaled for me to take a seat and got up to pour some wine as she wrapped up her phone call. When she ended the conversation shortly after that, she smiled and brought over a glass of wine for me and sat down on one of the leather chairs.

"I've got some great news," she said excitedly.

"What might that be?" I asked.

She explained that she had been on the phone with the head editor of the photography project she was working on and that they absolutely love the work. He told her that once everything was wrapped up they should be able to publish within the next two months.

"Fantastic!" I replied, feeling very much a part of what this meant.

All along I knew that Jayne would make it a great work of erotic art. She was definitely creative and despite her laid back disposition, I knew she was very driven. When she told me she had been collaborating with some of the writers for the photos, I simply smiled realizing that she very likely had an extremely vivid imagination. Jayne explained that each series of photos would have an accompanying erotic story. She said that she had been to several sessions with the writers where they would look at a slideshow presentation of the photos and then throw ideas around about what the story should be.

"I've even submitted some stories to go with the photos and the publishing company thinks they're perfect," Jayne said.

I laughed and said, "You have to have a naughty mind to be able to do something like that."

Jayne gulped down her wine and replied, "You better believe it."

Then out of nowhere she said: "Oh, there's some other news as well."

When I asked what, she told me that I was going to go work for my friend as a managing partner but that I'd be making $10,000 more than his substantial offer.

"What?" I relied, wondering if I had heard correctly.

She laughed and said, "You heard me. I actually am a business acquaintance of Jake and we've gone out to lunch a few times when we've been at the same marketing and business conferences. We have actually collaborated on some large scale design projects. He's a real go-getter. So last week he called to ask about your availability to become a managing partner with his company. I told him you might be available for the right price. When he told me what he was offering you, I said $15,000 more and you can leave."

"Wow!" was all I could say as I watched Jayne refill our wineglasses.

Jayne continued, "We negotiated a little. He said he could go as high as $10,000 more and I told him I would only do that if he promised to turn a certain large design project we were both contributing to completely over to JBGraphics. I also said I needed you to finish up work on a special project you're working on here."

Before I could react, there was a soft knock at the door. When Jayne opened it, Larry saw me and asked if he should come back. Jayne told him it was fine join us. I hadn't seen Larry in awhile and, usually when I did see him it was passing in the corridor or those few times when I needed to complete some personnel transaction. He had grown a goatee and looked like he had lost some weight.

"I was just telling Mark some good news that I heard about the project," Jayne said, closing the door and then pouring some wine for Larry.

She turned to me and continued, "Larry has also helped me out with some of the photography I've been doing."

I smiled and sipped some wine, feeling just a little nervous by this comment.

Larry asked what the good news was and when Jayne told him, he lifted his wineglass -- offering a toast.

"It's great you're almost finished," he said as we all raised our glasses to drink.

"One more photo shoot should do it," Jayne said. "Hopefully that can be taken care of soon."

"Let me know if I can help," Larry offered.

Jayne told him it was one of the reasons she had asked him to stop by. The other pertained to some personnel news about me. When Jayne explained my job opportunity, Larry raised his wineglass again to offer congratulations.

"That sounds like a terrific opportunity for you, Mark," he told me.

Jayne then said, "So Mark, as I was saying earlier, there's some work on the um, special project that I hope you'd be willing to help with."

"You know I've enjoyed participating," I told her as she poured more wine for the three of us.

"This might be a little different though, Mark," she told me. "The photo shoot I want you for involves some male on male oral action."

I almost choked on the mouthful of wine I was swallowing hearing what she had just said. Jayne said she knew it might be difficult for me to do this but hoped I might be open minded enough to help her finish up the project.

"All you have to do is have some pictures taken," she explained. "Larry is bi and is willing to supply the mouth. With his goatee, everyone looking at the book will know the mouth belongs to a man."

"I don't know if I can do that, Jayne," I replied nervously.

"C'mon Mark. You'd just need to take your cock out, close your eyes, and imagine someone else," she said trying hard to convince me.

"I, I don't know," I said again.

Jayne moved a little closer to me and in her husky, sexy voice she cooed. "In fact, Mark, why don't you just imagine that I'm sucking your gorgeous cock?"

I felt my cock twitch a little hearing her say that.

"Or maybe it would be easier to look at me and think about all the things we might do to each other," Jayne continued.

Then to my surprise, she stood about three feet in front of me, slowly began unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a lacy black bra beneath. She looked at me smiling -- knowing it would arouse me. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Underneath her skirt she was wearing black lace panties and a matching garter belt to hold her nylons up. I could smell the sweet fragrance of her perfume and her sex. My cock stiffened at the sight of her posed sexily in front of me.

"Please Mark; let me see your cock," she said. "Take it out and let me see how hard you are."

Mesmerized, I undid my pants and slipped my boxers down with them. My hard cock sprang freely to attention.

"Mmmm, such a beautiful cock, Mark," Jayne cooed. "Stroke it for me."

I slowly began to stroke my cock as Jayne watched. She ran her hands over her bra covered breasts and then up and down the inside of her thighs -- which was tremendously arousing. She knew she had my attention and must have made a signal to Larry, who had gotten on his knees beside my chair.

"Close your eyes, Mark, and imagine what it might be like to feel my lips on your cock or how fucking my wet pussy might feel," Jayne instructed.

I closed my eyes, and then it happened -- a mouth engulfed my cock. It was a mouth that knew what to do and even though I could feel the bristles of a beard brushing against my balls, I imagined it was Jayne's mouth.

"Gawd, that's so hot," Jayne murmured as I heard a camera clicking away right next to me.

The pleasure was shocking and got even more intense when I heard Jayne say that she wanted to taste my cum. Within what seemed like seconds, I moaned, felt my balls tighten, and began spurting cum into what I was imagining to be Jayne's mouth. The mouth left my cock and I opened my eyes to see Jayne taking close-ups of Larry's mouth which had cum oozing out of it onto his goatee below. Larry was rubbing his cock through the jeans he was wearing and he soon began to grunt and spasm in the all too familiar way that indicated he was ejaculating.

Jayne put her camera down and began re-buttoning her blouse. She then put her skirt back on.

She was smiling when she said "That might have been the hottest photo shoot of them all. My panties are absolutely soaked," she said refilling those glasses that needed more wine. "I'm so grateful to have people like the two of you. This project wouldn't have happened so quickly and been so easy to do if I hadn't had such fantastic people willing to help me," she continued -- her voice catching a bit.

We finished our wine then Larry and I both got up to leave. We knew better than to pursue something sexual with Jayne, who despite her playfulness was all-business when it came to the project. Jayne gave us both hugs. After we embraced, Jayne held onto my arms and said she hoped there might be some opportunities when we could get together for lunch or dinner down the road.

Larry and I walked down the hall together. Before I headed out the door, he said I should stop by for the paperwork I'd need to do in order to begin my new job.

It was about six weeks after that when a package was delivered to me at my new office. I had settled into my new job and was really enjoying myself. I was supervising a handful of projects but also had been entrusted to represent the company at a lot of design conferences and marketing meetings. It was a mild November day in Northern Virginia and I had just come back from a quick lunchtime run. As I passed by the receptionist, she held out a package and told me that it had arrived while I was out. It was marked "Confidential -- to be opened by addressee only". The return address was for JBGraphics.

I hurried to my office, closed the door and opened it. I was pleased to find a book titled: "Erotic Pleasures - A Visual Guide to Sexual Adventure". Seeing the photos immediately aroused me. The images were tastefully erotic, but indiscernible. Jayne had edited them so that one would never know who the imaged cock, mouth, tongue, breasts, hand, or pussy belonged to -- unless, of course, you knew you had modeled for her. I quickly flipped through the pages until I landed on a page that had a small envelope with my name on it taped to the page. Momentarily studying the two photos appearing on the page, I realized there was something familiar about them: a mouth, a tongue. a close-up of a pussy -- causing me to pause and smile. I gently eased the envelope off the page and opened it.