The Boss and New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate what you're saying and I'm hoping you'll give me a pleasurable experience ... I think we both need to loosen up and relax," I told him. I had felt as if it was going to be a dispassionate and detached encounter but his words had reassured as well as excited me.

"Would it help you feel more at ease if I put a robe on as well?"

"Mmm ... that sounds good and it might help if you didn't keep calling me Mrs. Casey, my names Kim."

"As you wish Mrs. Casey, I'm sorry Kim," he said jokingly. "I've assumed that you won't mind and that you'll feel comfortable playing down here rather than upstairs."

"Perfectly comfortable ... I'm yours to be played with as you see fit," I said seductively giving him 'carte blanche' .

"I'll go and put a robe on and select some toys," he said before going upstairs. In a little while he came back down in a white fluffy robe carrying a pink furry box. "This would normally be in the drawer down here ready for you," he said as he crossed over to the sofa and sat down next to me. "As you probably know there are vibrating and non-vibrating toys and some for insertion and some for external play, I've selected a little variety for you," he said.

"Mmmmmm ... I'm intrigued," I said encouragingly.

"Now let's see what's in the box ... yes this to start I think," he said and I saw him remove a small pink coloured object. "It's just a small silicone finger vibe," he informed me.

He adjusted our positions so that I was sitting with my legs stretched out on the sofa and my back leaning against his chest as he sat behind me. He reached for the tie on my robe and loosened it before slowly pulling it open at the top revealing my boobs. "Kim you've got a lovely body ... pretty little tits," he observed.

"Thank you... I'm glad you like them," I replied. His hands came round and fondled both, whilst also tweaking my nipples between thumb and finger. "Nice and firm with hard little buds," he continued. One hand disappeared, then re-appeared with the pink object attached to a finger. I then heard a faint buzzing and gave an involuntary jerk of my body as he brought it into contact with my nipple. "Nice?" he questioned.

"Mmmmm!" I replied, catching my breath. "It feels really nice."

"Something extra to hands and mouth," he suggested as he moved it over my boob and on to the other boob and nipple. He massaged them like this for a little while.

"That was nice," I said as he opened up my robe further and gazed at my nude form.

"It's called a finger vibrator, quite obviously and can be played with on more than just your boobs," he continued, suggestively, as he ran the toy down over my stomach. He slipped off the sofa allowing me to recline backwards onto cushions he'd put behind me. He was kneeling on the floor and without saying anything his hand was coaxing my legs apart. "You've got an inviting looking pussy ... mmmm ...a very attractive playground," he commented teasingly as I spread my legs as he wanted. The vibrator was resting on my mons and was buzzing gently until it was lifted off. I then felt the murmuring on my perineum, to which I responded with an involuntary jerk. "Mmmmm ... you are a sensitive young lady," he observed light heartedly. His finger and vibrator slipped in-between my lips and into my slit. The vibrator was making me tingle, a fantastic sensation, and I was wondering why I'd never tried one before. I was starting to moan and wriggle a little with the effect it was having on me. It was certainly having the effect of 'sexing me' as I knew my pussy was beginning to juice up. I had twitched before but it was nothing to the jolt I received when Evans put the pulsating finger on my clit.

"Oh! Shit!" I exclaimed as the most intense feeling rippled through my body.

"Someone likes that!" he observed.

"Oooooh! ... you can say that again ... that's ...so...good!" I voiced loudly as I started to squirm against the purring digit. He was not intending to move and forced his finger against me with increased pressure. I was wriggling about but his finger continued to find my love button.

"Mmmmmm! ... you know you're going to make me cum!" I informed him.

"Exactly ... you said you wanted a 'pleasurable experience," he responded, looking directly into my eyes, smiling and continuing his action.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!..." I moaned before biting my lip. "I'm cumming!... Oh fuck yes!... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming! ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" I screamed as my body shook and I climaxed long and hard.

"Well Kim...how was that?" he asked after a while. It seemed quiet and I realized he'd turned the vibrator off and the whirring sound was gone.

"It was amazing... I didn't realize how much of a thrill toys could give."

"And we've not finished yet ... turn on to your tummy for me... that's it," he said as I rolled on to my front and he removed my robe. "You said you take a little anal play ... so that's what's next," he informed me. I wasn't too sure about this, but I did trust him in a way.

"It won't hurt ... will it?" I questioned.

"Not at all ... remember it's a 'pleasurable experience' you want ... and what I want to give."

"And you've certainly done that so far," I told him, giving him encouragement to continue. "Oooh!" I exclaimed in reaction to something cold.

"It's just a little lube at your entrance, don't worry," he said reassuringly. I was so comfortable lying face down and I couldn't and didn't want to make any attempt to see what Evans was doing.

"We'll probe just a little way inside," he informed me as I felt something being pushed against my butt-hole. I knew there was something just up me. "I'll put it in bit by bit ... tell me when you feel you've taken enough," he continued. There was no pain and as he proceeded to give me some more it actually felt rather good. "How's that?" he questioned.

"Mmmm it's nice," I responded.

"It's about to get even nicer," he said as I sensed a gentle quivering inside me. It was unusual for me to have my butt played with like this but I was liking it, a lot.

"Ooooh! ... that feels good," I said as whatever was inside me began moving. It was whirring and rotating away in my hole.

"Is that good?" he enquired.

"Oh yes! ... very," I responded.

"Can we go a little deeper?"

"Mmmm ... you can try."

"That's good ... you've taken a little more," he observed. He allowed the vibrator to play for a little while before removing it. "That was nice ... you seemed to enjoy it."

"I did ... it was different."

"It's a set of vibrating anal beads," he said showing me the black toy. "You did very well ... you took seven beads," he continued whilst indicating the length. "Three more and you'd have had it all."

"Seven was comfortable... and enough," I assured him.

"It was a very good depth ... for your first anal dildo play," he continued. "Now for what I believe to be the 'prince' of vibrators and the 'ultimate' pussy pleaser, it's the 'rabbit'.

"The rabbit?" I questioned.

"Yes ... you'll understand why when you see it ... it's a real 'three way' treat. Turnover and sit right on the edge ... good ... just push your butt a little further forward." I did as requested and he produced a light blue device from the box. "Here it is ... what do you think?"

"It's err ... fascinating,"

"It's got a central shaft for toying your cunt and as you can see a pair of 'bunny ears' which act as the clit stimulator which gently tickles your clit whilst the anal stimulator massages your bum," he explained whilst giving me a close up view. "Happy to give it a go?"

"Uh huh!" I replied in the affirmative but I was a little nervous as the 'rabbit' appeared to be quite a substantial tool. Evans started by holding my pussy lips open with one hand and running the tip of the main shaft along my slit. There was no power being used initially. He eased the shaft into my moist love hole and turned the vibration on. It felt strange but stimulating and I had my eyes closed to take in the effect. I sensed him placing the 'bunny ears' either side of my clit and then came the pulsing and buzz. At the same time I could feel the main shaft starting to rotate and jiggle inside me. It was a wonderful mixture of sensations and feelings which was further enhanced when a whirring little finger probed about a couple of inches into my bum hole. "Mmmmmmmmm! ... that's so good ... it's hard to concentrate on just one ... Oooooooh! ... I don't know which I enjoy most," I told him as I was squirming about. He gradually increased the moving and vibrating of all three stimulators. "Oh yes! ... Oh yes! ... you're going to make me cum!... Mmmmmmmmm! ...yes! ..yes!...yes!... I'm cumming! ... I'm cumming!...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" I screamed as my body shook in the throes of another orgasm..."Oooooooo!... I didn't know toys could be as good as that," I said after a while, having got my breath and composure back.

"Yes they can be very nice ... I love using them in foreplay," he said.

"I don't know about 'foreplay'... it's more like culmination," I told him.

"Not quite ... I think it preps ladies perfectly ... it gets them good and wet for real action," he countered. "Your pussy is probably wet and ready," he informed me.

"Well it is very wet ... you've just made me cum ... again," I informed him.

"So it's ready then?"

"Ready for what?" I questioned teasingly.

"Cock," he answered bluntly.

"Are you suggesting you give me some?"

"Would you take it if it was available?"

"As you say...I'm ready ... and it would be a pity to waste all your excellent 'toy work'."

"I'd need prepping," he suggested.

"Come here," I instructed him. He was stood in front of me. I loosened the tie on his robe and pulled it open. I could immediately see a wonderful looking semi-flaccid dick drooping down, accompanied by a pair of large, heavy looking balls hanging in their sack. I put my hand out and circled the shaft, at the base. He wasn't fat but had a nice girth, about five and a half inches I'd guess. My other hand cupped his orbs, they were a lovely size and weight. I moved this hand and slid it along his entire length, a good nine-inches, eventually stopping at the end before reversing and pulling back his foreskin revealing a gorgeous purple helmet. I moved my head forward, stuck out my tongue and licked all over his glans.

"Mmmm that's nice ... and confirmation of your willingness to take cock?" he half questioned.

"Uh huh!" I confirmed as I took his head into my mouth. I'd been so sexed up by being toyed and even though I'd cum I was feeling incredibly randy. The sight of the length of his dick had also played its part. I had eagerly tongued his helmet paying attention to all his sensitive bits. I was now taking more of him into my mouth, which was comfortable as his girth was not too big, whilst stroking his now almost erect member.

"That's so good ... you've got a wonderfully soft mouth ... and terrific tongue," he said, commending me on my skills. "Do you deepthroat?" he enquired.

"I certainly do ..." I replied, having lifted myself off him. He maneuvered me so that my head was hanging over the edge of the sofa and he stood above me, on the floor. He bent his knees and lowered his shaft towards my mouth, which I opened to receive him. He was very measured in the way he fed me his dick and he was soon passing the back of my throat. Having little or no gag reflex I can manage this quite comfortably. He gave me a comprehensive throat fucking in-between bursts of me sucking on him to get my breath back. and he was able to get almost the whole of his shaft into my mouth. He'd also been giving attention to my boobs, squeezing and massaging them as well as pinching and tweaking my nipples. His tongue had also spent a little time teasing my pussy, playing around my love hole, along my slit and over my clit, whilst he tasted me. He found my flavour to his liking if his moans of approval were any indication.

"Ooooh Kim! you're a superb little cock sucker... that's some of the finest deepthroat I've experienced," he said as he withdrew himself. "You've got me ready ... now let's set about getting you fucked young lady."

"Mmmmm! ... I'm all for that."

"Come and stand here... now lean forward and support yourself on the sofa ... that's it ... legs spread a little more ... very nice ... I like taking ladies from behind like this."

"I bet you do," I told him provocatively. "I've not been done standing for quite some time ... just do me good," I begged him.

"Oh I intend to," he said as he began rubbing his head between my pussy lips. I felt it nuzzling at the entrance to my love hole and then with a little push it was inside me. It was an amazing feeling as bit by bit he eased a little more up me, I didn't think he was going to stop. I then felt those big balls up against me and I knew I'd taken his full length.

"Ooooh! that's nice," I informed him. It felt so good, being so well penetrated.

"You like it deep then?"

"Mmmmmmm!... doesn't every girl?" I responded encouragingly. He started to shaft me with long slow strokes which were particularly stimulating on the inward push. I was gently moaning my satisfaction and he responded by increasing his pace and the force of his thrusting. He was working me up again and eventually had me going over the top as his hand came round and frigged my clit. "Oooh! ... I'm going to cum! ... I'm going to cum!" I shouted as the wonderful feeling built in my stomach and he made me climax once again. My legs were shaking and becoming weak.

"Your pins are a little wobbly... why don't you take your weight off them ... come and sit on me," he suggested. I stood up whilst he sat down on the sofa. He took my hand and guided me forwards. I was facing him, I knelt either side of his thighs, lifted myself up and lowered myself back on to him. He slid up me easily as my pussy was soaked in my juice. I was quickly impaled on his pole, right up to the hilt. "Is it deep enough for you Kim?" he questioned.

"Mmmmmmmm! ... you feel as though you're in my belly," I replied as I slowly started to grind my pussy into him.

"Being in your belly's good?"

"Oh yes! ... very good," I replied enthusiastically. It really felt nice being penetrated so deep, something I'd not experienced for a long time and a delight only a few long dicked guys can deliver. Evans is nice and long and was delivering, born out by my sighs of pleasure. My enjoyment was being further enhanced by the attention he was paying to my boobs both with his hands and mouth, which he used to chew on my nipples. He pulled me close towards him and kissed me. My mouth opened to his probing tongue which was soon entwining and dancing with my own.

"Are you going to fuck me?" he whispered questioningly in my ear after our lips had parted. The way he'd said it was so exhilarating, exciting and naughty that I was determined to ride him. I stopped grinding and began sliding myself up and down his still hard and erect pole. "Mmmmm! that's great ... do me harder," he instructed. He put his hands round and held a buttock in each, further encouraging me to ride him more forcefully. I responded and began working myself on him enthusiastically. The more vigorously I rode him the louder were his moans of satisfaction and the greater was my own gratification and the more vocal I became. I knew I was getting near the edge but I so wanted to get him to the point where I could bring him off. That was not to be the case as my body won the race as I collapsed forward on to him moaning loudly and coating his member in my love juice. I'd made myself cum and was taking pleasure in achieving another wonderful climax.

"That... was...so good," I said quietly and breathlessly into his ear, as I tried to regain my composure. "I thought... you'd have been... ready to complete," I continued.

"Obviously not," he observed, giving a little chuckle. "That means my cock's not finished with you yet," he added. "I'm sure you'd like to take some more," he went on.

"Like to... and being able to... are two different things," I informed him.

"We'll have to see about that ... lie down here on your front," he directed. I lifted myself off him and proceeded to lie down on my tummy. "That's it ... keep your legs together," he said as he straddled me with his knees on the outside of my legs. "Lift your bum up a little ... good," he continued as I felt his hard meat working its way down and then slowly up into my love hole. This felt wonderful as I could already feel his member stimulating my G-spot due to the angle of entry. He slowly started to shaft me and I was being done again by an experienced, skillful and practiced stud. He was very attentive and every stroke was perfection, ensuring it delivered the intended pleasure. "Put your hand under and play with yourself," he suggested, and I complied. He was totally in control and I was feeling so aroused and sexually stimulated that I'd have agreed to any suggestion he made. He started pounding harder and deeper and with me playing with my clit he drove me over the edge once more. This time a long extended orgasm that seemed to last an age. "You see Kim ... like to and able to... can be the same thing," he said after we'd both recovered. "And just to let you know I feel ready to complete now ... does Kim have any preferences?" he enquired.

"In my mouth," I informed him, a little sheepishly.

"You lovely naughty girl," he said approvingly which was encouraging. "Can I fuck your mouth?" he enquired.

"Uh huh," I responded. We moved around until Evans was kneeling upright astride me, with me lying on my back, my head resting on a pillow between his thighs. He directed his erect dick into my mouth and gently started to thrust in and out whilst caressing and exploring my body. "Can we go into your throat?" he asked. I responded by looking up into his face and gently nodding my consent. He pushed in a little more and I could feel his head tickling the back of my throat before going a fraction deeper. He repeated his actions a few times in-between withdrawing for me to catch my breath and allowing me to lick and suck him. He took hold of my hands and held them on the bed above my head. "Oh yes Kim! ... here it comes! ... here it comes!," he shouted as he pushed in deep and I felt a warm shot of his juice hitting the back of my throat. He pulled out a little and filled my mouth with several large spurts of lovely warm spunk. It was fairly thick, plenty of it and it tasted terrific. I swallowed it all down greedily. "Ooooooh!... that was fantastic ... I was ready for it," he said as he removed his softening member from my mouth.

"I can confirm that," I informed him.

We were both relaxing and recuperating lying quietly on the settee.

"I've noticed the rings on your finger, I assume therefore you're married," he said, breaking the silence and beginning an interesting conversation.

"I am a married woman...Yes."

"Your husband's a very lucky man. You're wonderfully horny and a terrific fuck. He must enjoy having you?"

"Yes he does ... and I enjoy him. It's so different 'making love' rather than just 'having sex'."

"Does he know about your 'extra work' for the company?"

"No not at all."

"A wicked lady with a naughty secret."

"I suppose I am."

"Would I be able to call you a MILF?"

"No ... I've no children."

"I thought not."

" How?"

"It's your cunt... it's so incredibly tight. You'd find it difficult to find one as snug on a much less experienced girl, you've a pussy to be proud of young lady," he informed me.

"Thank you, I'll take it as a compliment," I responded. "And you don't do badly yourself... you're a lovely long boy...you know how to please a lady with it and you have tasty spunk." I observed. "Is it a requirement for male employees to be well endowed?" I enquired lightheartedly.