The Boss Retires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers

Removing her hand, he replied, "Sure am babe, great party!"

He moved on, smarter than to get involved with one of the staff.

Back on the dance floor things were hotting up between the bondage mistress and I. My three fingers were by now totally soaked and inside her hungry pussy. Her thighs were parted as she stood in her thigh high boots and pushed her pussy against me, welcoming every thrust of my fingers as I fucked her in front of a mounting group of spectators.

Before long, her hand sank also to find my pussy, and we shared a wonderful mutual masturbation session that was fast becoming the next show! Out of nowhere a pair of hands gripped my hips, and I momentarily stopped kissing her long enough to notice that Al had joined us on the dance floor, his protruding cock clear for all to see as it poked out from his unzipped fly and threatened to push between my parted legs.

True to my character I exposed my ass, just like Sylvia Saint does so often in her hot fuck films. Al took the hint, and with the deft touch of his character, Hugh Hefner, he slowly pushed a finger into my bum as the three of us enjoyed the moment on the dance floor. As the two of us girls kissed, I felt Al's cock head start to push towards my bum hole. I had shared many wild episodes with Al since he had hired me, but didn't really want to ass fuck him right there on the dancefloor in front of the employees. I stopped him and broke the kiss with the mistress.

"Not her, Al. Later ok?" I asked.

"Damn hot legs, you got me all hot and bothered with this lesbo show! What's her name by the way?"

"You know, I have no idea!" I smiled back at him, before turning to the woman I was playing with and asking her;

"Hey honey, what's your name by the way"

"Tanya" she smiled, then broke off and left us as she headed for the bar.

A little later Tracy once more took to the microphone and called Al up onto the stage area. It was time for the second, and final, show of the night. Al's 'going away' present was about to be delivered!

I knew what was to come this time, and so was totally excited when I saw the bondage frame being wheeled into place and then fastened to the floor for stability.

Al's face showed pure excitement. I'm certain he thought he was going to get to whip, pinch and tease some buxom young thing. Only problem was, Tracy, the staff and I had decided to get Al back for all the saucy and naughty things he had done over the years. Yep, AL was the one being secured to the frame and we were the one's doing the punishing!

Before he had a chance to realise what was happening, four big guys grabbed Al, and then positioned him on the spanking frame. His feet were JUST touching the ground, making his old butt stick up in the air slightly. His wrists and ankles were cuffed to the beams, and a further belt was placed around his neck to keep him steady.

THIS was going to be fun!

Tracy appeared from the stage area with a pair of scissors. She looked across to me for the OK and I nodded. We'd planned this whole thing like a ballet! Slowly she moved around Al, his eyes the only things that could follow her, as he was fixed to the frame. She snipped the scissors in the air a few times as she moved in behind Al, his eyes showing terror as he tried to guess what she might be going to do. I know this was all fun, but it looked like Al was really scared!

Slowly, and to the cheers of the assembled guests, Tracy cut off Al's trousers, and then slowly began to hack away his underwear. Poor Al. His lovely black sating boxers were his favourites. Once removed, they revealed a somewhat surprising erection between the cross bars of the frame. Wow, Al was still a randy old bugger, I had to give him that! The next move was mine, and so I grabbed Danielle and we moved in, knowing exactly what to do to take this torture to the next level.

We both dropped to our knees in front of Al. I looked up and his eyes were pleading!

I winked.

Then, Danielle and I both lowered our heads, opened our mouths exposing our teeth, and, to the cheers of all assembled, bit on a testicle each and used our mouths to firmly pull on Al's balls, away from his cock. It was a wild experience and I heard him grunt and groan as we both sucked his nuts!

It must have been an amazing sight. Two women dressed like porn stars, on their knees, in front of a large crowd, pulling an older guys nuts back from his cock with their mouths as he was cuffed to a bondage frame. I was sooo fucking horny that I wanted to almost rip Al's ball from his shaft. You know I always get a little carried away when horny! Well, I was H-O-R-N-Y!

I looked over and Dani was enjoying it too. I reached over with my right hand and felt her pussy. She was wet. I pushed a finger into her, and began to fuck her with my finger as I sucked on Al's balls. Behind me, a young guy crept forward, seeing what we were doing, and also pushed a finger into my hungry cunt. I thrust my hips backwards, sinking his already wet finger into my snatch, engulfing his digit. I finger fucked this young stud as I hand fucked Dani and sucked on Al's ball until I suddenly snapped into a huge orgasm. My body shook and I jammed my cunt down on the probing fingers inside me as I pushed my finger deeper into Danni. I remember hearing a loud yelp as I climaxed, and realised I my throes that I must have almost torn Al's ball off with my teeth. The poor love. I came down from my orgasm and suckled and licked his sore ball, before slowly withdrawing my finger from Dani and allowing the young man behind me to remove his now somewhat crushed hand from under my skirt.

The next phase of Al's retirement present was ready, and I needed to catch my breath from the intensity of the cum I had just experienced in public. Steve was now behind me, and took me by the hand towards the bar.

"Wow babe, that looked hot!" he said, kissing my ear as he escorted me to the stools at the side of the bar.

Sipping on a refreshing gin squash, we both watched as two women dressed as nuns approached Al on the frame. One was holding a large yellow coloured candle. The other a large glass goblet. I smiled to myself as I knew what was about to happen once more. Steve tried to get me to tell him what they were up to, but I preferred to let him watch and see for himself!

"Not so fast cowboy. Just watch and learn" I teased.

The nun with the candle positioned herself to one side of Al, then lit the candle. Nun number two dropped to her knees, on the opposite side, and placed the goblet on the floor, before taking Al's still hard penis in her hand. Stroking it gently whilst looking Al in the eye, the nun made him really hard, before changing her grip to just holding the bulbous head of his cock. Suddenly nun number one pointed the candle towards the shaft of Al's cock, and began dripping the hot wax all over his thick cock that I knew so well. At first he thrashed and yelled, as if in pain, but slowly he began to respond differently. In fact, he actually began to moan and attempt to thrust his hips upwards to the waiting hot wax! It must have been one of those special candles that drips at low temperature, because before long, Al started to shake and quiver, in the way I know he does just before he comes!

Nun number two took his now bright red shaft in her latex gloves hand and pumped for all she was worth. Suddenly, the white gooey liquid I know and love so much appeared at the head of Al's cock and he began to cum. The nun was good. She managed to trap most of it in the goblet, making sure to squeeze every last drop from Al's shaft as his body continued to vibrate and pulse with climax.

As the gooey liquid seeped into the goblet and the nun cleaned his cock head with her finger, she then raised the goblet and showed his load to us all, before raising it to her mouth, and then shocking us al by drinking and swallowing the lot! Yep, she gulped down Al's sperm and swallowed it like a pro!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers
12