The Boss' Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Kim glanced up and, seeing both of us awake, uncovered and completely naked, raised her head and said that she needed a quickie before Mark woke up. Since it was her house and her need that we'd be fulfilling, we let her dictate how we went about it. She wanted to get fucked and eat some pussy, but she didn't want it to be the same as the previous night, so she lay on her back while I propped her ass up on some pillows and Jamie straddled her head, facing me. She'd been wearing a sexy, black nightie when she'd been blowing me, but that was now on the floor as she lay naked on the bed.

I slipped my hard cock into her hot, slippery pussy as she started to lick Jamie's pussy, then reached down to fondle her tits. Her nipples were extremely hard, so I gently pulled them as I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck me harder," she insisted, pulling her mouth from Jamie's pussy, "we don't want to get caught like this."

I hoped that she'd locked the door when she'd come in because the idea of Mark walking in on us wasn't an appealing one. I abandoned her tits and grabbed the tops of her thighs, lifting her legs up to rest against my shoulders, then started fucking her harder. My hips were slapping against the backs of her thighs and her tits were now bouncing freely. She had her arms wrapped around Jamie's legs and her tongue was hard at work on Jamie's clit. I looked up at Jamie's face to see her eyes closed and a big smile on her face.

As my orgasm and, presumably, Kim's and Jamie's began to quickly build, my attention went from my cock sliding in and out of Kim's hot pussy, to Kim's bouncing tits, to Kim's tongue on Jamie's pussy and up to Jamie's tits. I was pleasantly surprised when Jamie came first, with a gasp as her body started to shake, not only because I expected that Kim was more fired up but also because I liked that Jamie seemed to cum pretty easily. She moved to kneel beside Kim when she'd finished cumming as I continued to fuck her, leaning down first to lick and suck her hard nipples before starting to lick her clit.

Kim's breathing and the feel of her pussy indicated that she was on the verge and it was only moments later that she let out a gasp and a shudder passed through her. I continued to fuck her, but as soon as she recovered, she asked me to stand up. I slipped my cock out of her and stood on the bed while she knelt before me. She stroked my cock a few times before wrapping her lips around it and vigorously sucking me off. Jamie moved up to kneel behind her but declined Kim's offer to share my cock, saying that it was all for her. I could feel my orgasm coming closer as she worked her oral magic and my cock was soon swelling even more.

Kim was blowing me with a passion and I planned to give her a mouthful of the prize she was working so hard for in short order. I was watching my cock sliding in and out of her mouth, which was beyond arousing, but also noticed Jamie reaching around to fondle her tits, her naked body pressed against Kim's back. I just couldn't believe what I'd experienced since arriving at my boss' house the previous day and that I was about to blow another load into his wife's eager mouth. Kim didn't even pause as I exploded into her mouth with a gasp; she just swallowed my load and continued to suck me off until I was completely spent.

When she finally let my cock fall from her mouth, she sighed then smiled wistfully.

"I guess we'd better get dressed and have some breakfast," she finally said, moving off of the bed and picking up her nightgown. Jamie and I just sat on the bed and watched as she let it slide down, covering her trim figure. Knowing how much Mark traveled on business, I had a strong feeling that it wouldn't be long before I saw her naked again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12