The Boss's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durastyle
durastyle
33 Followers

"Well," she whispered, "you wanted to people to see us."

I nodded, feeling even more excited, and even a bit nervous, the kind of nervous exhilaration you experience before you're about to do something exciting you never thought you'd ever have the balls to do. She was breathing heavily. Her naked body looked great under the low, slightly golden light.

"Well, come on," she said. "It's now or never. Come here and eat me," she said as she lay back, spread her legs and began to play with her clit. She was facing the opened part of the room, which I'm sure she did on purpose, so that anyone who went past would be looking straight at her pussy.

I was already hard. I didn't need to a second invitation, and in a flash I was between her legs, my hands wrapped around her arse as I devoured her wet pussy with my tongue. Sarah liked it rough, even oral, which I found unusual compared to other women I'd been with, so I knew what to do – just fuck her sweet little hole with my tongue as hard and as fast as I could.

"Oh, yeah, that's good," she moaned. "Oh wow, David. Ooh yeah..."

I heard some noises behind me. I felt Sarah's body stiffen. From between her legs I glanced up at her face and noticed that she was straining her head forward to look out across the top of me – there were people behind me watching! I couldn't see them, but obviously she could. Her back arched as she moaned, her hands grabbing the back of my head and thrusting my face against her mound. She felt close to orgasm; I felt I might almost suffocate for a moment.

"Oh God," she breathed as her muscles relaxed, as she pulled me up to her face, kissing me. "Ooh, that was so horny! People were watching! Oh God David, I felt like a porn star!"

She was panting desperately. So was I. I was so overheated now that I just had to have her. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy. It slid straight inside as she moaned. She was so wet. Almost immediately I was fucking her hard, deeply thrusting inside her as her back arched and she cried out.

Then, another noise. I stopped for a moment and looked around to the side. There was another couple standing there in the corridor, looking inside. They were naked.

"Can we join you?" the guy said. They both looked very nervous, as if they were intruding on something they knew they shouldn't. I wondered whether or not it was also their first time here. It looked like it to me.

"No, we're OK," I heard Sarah respond. "But please, you can stay. Watch us if want."

Neither of them said anything. They came into the room and sat down beside us on the cushioned floor. The girl was really attractive – short, but with a great figure and large, firm tits, a cute blonde bob hair cut. I began to move once more, sliding my cock inside Sarah. Her head was turned to the side, not watching me, but watching them. I did the same, supporting myself on outstretched hands so I could turn my head and see the reaction of our audience. Oh God, it felt so horny! I watched them as they watched us, watching his face, a look of marvel in his eyes which were fixed on my cock as it drove in and out of Sarah's pussy. The girl was watching Sarah's face. I watched as the guy got a hard right before my eyes. The girl was moaning gently as her hand slid around her man's shaft, as her eyes wandered up and down our two bodies.

"Ooh that's fucking hot," said the girl quietly. Sarah moaned sweetly in response as the two girls smiled sweetly at one another. The guy was playing with his girl's nipples now. I was almost torn between the physical sensation of fucking Sarah and the visual thrill of watching them watching us. It felt so liberating, for want of a better word, so exquisitely decadent.

"Oh yeah," the guy said, "fuck her. Fuck her, man."

And I was doing just that. I was fucking her, and these two people whom I had never met were totally getting off on watching me doing it. Sarah just lay there, looking up into their eyes, as if pleading. She looked like she was almost about to cry.

Now the girl shifted a little. She lay back and spread her legs, bringing her fingers down to her clit as she sat there watching Sarah and myself fucking. I was driving into her with slow, relaxing strokes; I just had to slow the pace down for fear of blowing my load too soon. I had no intention of cumming just yet – this night seemed to offer so much!

Now the guy didn't know where to look – at us or his girl as she passionately manipulated her pussy with her fingers. She was gently gyrating her hips now, her big tits heaving up and down. Fuck me, what a horny sight!

Then she got up on her hands and knees, facing directly at us, her hand still between her legs. She was looking straight at me as she fingered herself, her face so close I could feel her excited breath on my face.

"Fuck me Rog, fuck me please!" she said. Her guy didn't need to be asked again. He grabbed her from behind. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine, as her man pushed his shaft inside her. I watched her mouth open and her eyes momentarily close as her man's cock began to disappear inside her. He was kneeling behind her, hands wrapped around her hips, his eyes still glued to Sarah and myself. He was looking straight at Sarah now and she was looking up at him, moaning, panting.

I watched as his excitement grew, as he began to really fuck his girl hard, ramming her with powerful strokes hard enough that you could hear the 'slap, slap' sound of his thighs against her arse. She was moaning loudly. Now it was almost as though we were watching them. I watched as he thrust into her with such force that he drove her body forward, so that she almost toppled over onto us. It was almost comical in a way, but as he said sorry, his girl looked up at me, her face now right in front of mine. The look of lust in her eyes was just incredible. She leaned forward, grasping almost, till she was right up close to me. I could feel her breath on my face. We were looking straight at each other. She leaned forward again, her tongue darting out. With a swift, rough movement she stuck out her tongue and rubbed it across my lips. Oh wow, I could hardly believe it. Her man saw it. He started ramming her even harder, pusher her even closer towards us. The side of her cheek touched against mine as the force of her man's body behind her forced her ever closer to me. Then she moved her head to face me and kissed me. I kissed her back. Our mouths opened and we both moaned as our tongues met, as we fell into a passionate kiss, as I fucked Sarah and the girl was rammed from behind by her man. I kissed her hard, the two of us literally fucking one another's mouth with our tongues. Oh God, I'd never experienced anything like it!

It was all too much. Before long, it brought me right over the edge. I broke off the kiss momentarily as I almost literally screamed as I began to pump my load deep inside Sarah. The girl sensed it and wrapped her lips around mine once more as I came, moaning into my mouth as I unloaded everything I had inside Sarah. We continued to kiss for maybe half a minute until I broke it off and slumped down on Sarah's body. Sarah kissed me softly.

Next thing I knew I was virtually falling asleep.

I woke up in a kind of daze. I could hear noises.

I opened my eyes and there before me lay Sarah. She was flat on her back, legs spread, and the guy, Rog, was lying over her. He was fucking her hard. From where I lay, I could see his fat balls and cock ramming into her wet hole. God, it was like a porno film in real life. It was a porno film in real life. And if that wasn't enough, his girl, the cute little blonde, was kneeling down, arse up in the air and supported by her elbows as she and Sarah kissed. It was an unbelievably erotic sight and it brought me right back into the land of the living. My cock began to swell as I took it all in. I watched the girl's big tits swaying seductively as she and Sarah kissed. The blonde looked just so hot. I was completely hard again within seconds. I got up and moved around behind her. I looked at her man as he pumped my partner hard, as I lined my cock up behind his girl's heaving arse and pussy. He nodded to me.

He watched as I grabbed my cock and nudged it against his girl's opening. She moaned once she realised what was happening.

"Just don't cum inside her," he said to me.

"OK," I said. He watched intently as slowly I inched myself inside his girl. Oh yes she felt good! She was utterly wet, and soon she was moaning as she and Sarah continued to kiss. I began to slide inside her. Ooh yes...

I leaned over her, grabbing her tits, feeling her hard nipples between my exploring fingers, luxuriating in the sensation of the soft skin of her back pressed against my chest. She was crying out now, no longer kissing Sarah, but arching her back against me, pushing back into me, moaning and squealing in delight. Her man watched it all. Clearly it was pressing all his buttons as he thrust himself harder and harder into Sarah's pussy in response to the sight of his girl getting fucked by another man. The two girls started wailing. I began to lose myself in the rhythm of fucking this cute little blonde as her man watched me doing it. We watched each other, each of us thrusting harder, pushing, ramming, fucking the two girls as hard as we could. I was ramming his girl with every ounce of strength and energy as I could muster, and he looked to be doing the same to Sarah. The two girls started kissing again, literally screaming into one another's mouths. We fucked them harder, harder, so hard that I thought I would pass out. Then I knew I was about to cum, and rammed her one last time, so deep inside her, then I pulled out as the eruption began, jamming my cock between her arse cheeks as she screamed and I began to squirt load after load across her arse and back. The guy watched it all and grunted, pulling out himself before I was completely spent and groaning as his load erupted, dumping all over Sarah's belly and tits. The two girls screamed but stopped to kiss again, remaining in that sweet embrace as the guy and myself literally collapsed, completely spent. The women continued to kiss for some time, gently cooing to one another. Watching their sweet embrace was almost enough to energise me once more, but not quite. I felt myself falling asleep. The other guy looked in about the same state.

I remember waking up as the other couple got up and left.

"See you guys," he said as they left the little room. "That was incredible."

Sarah was asleep. I just lay there a while until she woke again. We were both feeling groggy. We got up, showered and got dressed, and left the club. I felt on a total high. It was the most powerful sexual experience I had ever had. I could hardly even believe it had happened – it all felt like a dream. We climbed into a cab. It was 3am.

"Well, that was something," Sarah said as she slumped her head over my chest in the back of the taxi."

"That was amazing," I said, cuddling her. "But I though you weren't into girls?"

"I wasn't," she said. "But I think I am now," she added with a grin.

We headed back to Sarah's place, where we fucked again, still joined together as the sun began to peek through the window to announce the start of a fresh weekend.

durastyle
durastyle
33 Followers
12