The Box In The Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers

Emily's wonder at all she was being told was turning to confusion and not a little hurt. Why had she alone been left out of all this? She felt she could remain silent no longer. When Uncle Ralph paused, perhaps finished with his part of the discussion, she demanded to know why she was the only current member of the families who had not been invited to sexual participation with the others. Uncle Ralph reminded her that her education and initiation into sex was her own parents' responsibility, and that she would have to ask them about that.

* * * * *

Emily boldly confronted her parents about it as soon as she got home, but they only further angered her by saying firmly that the matter would not be discussed until later, after dinner, when everyone would be better able to talk about it calmly and sensibly. Emily's brother Frank, who in her eyes was as guilty of sexually ignoring her as her parents were, was not present at dinner. This was unusual, but maybe her parents didn't want him around when things got messy later.

Two hours later, with the after-dinner cleanup chores done, Emily sat down with her parents and again asked them why she'd been denied the pleasures that other family members were apparently enjoying on a regular basis. Her parents were annoyingly unrepentant about what Emily saw as shockingly remiss behavior on their part.

Her father calmly explained things to her.

"The practice in our family has always been to bring our young people into the family's sexual sharing as each of them displayed their readiness to take such a big step," he began. "It's not just a matter of age. We take into account each young person's general maturity, sexual curiosity and awareness, and evident desire to be sexually active. Until that time comes, our family's incest is kept totally secret from the youngster, as you know."

"Well, I know all about it now, Daddy," said Emily. Why don't you think I'm ready?"

"I didn't say you weren't ready, hon," smiled her father. "In fact you are ready, but it wasn't until today that you proved that to us."

"Oh ..." said Emily with a bit of a blush. "You mean ... what Trish and I ..."

"Yes," said her father. "Your cousin Tricia was assigned the task of finding out what you were ready for, and we're all happy that she did so well at that."

"What happens now?" asked Emily.

Her father nodded to her mother, inviting her to answer their daughter's question.

"Your father and I will retire to bed a bit earlier than usual tonight, let's say about an hour from now. We want you to join us. You should plan to spend the entire night with us. It will be the first of several nights you'll be spending with us. These things take time, and they shouldn't be rushed. There's a lot we want to teach you."

"That's it? It's that simple?" Emily asked, stunned by the matter-of-fact nature of the whole process.

"You won't think it's so simple by breakfast time tomorrow, young lady," her father laughed. "Your mother and I have been looking forward to this for some months, and tonight you're going to feel the brunt of our extended frustration."

Emily rushed to hug her parents, kissing both of them wetly on the lips and thrilling to the feel of her father's semi-erect cock poking at the crotch of her jeans. "I love you both so much!" she said, tears of joy and relief welling up in her eyes.

Another thought suddenly came to Emily. "Does Frank know about this?" she asked, aware of how much she wanted her brother to be part of her first ventures into womanhood.

Her mother said, "I'll call him as soon as we're finished here, dear, but no one but your father and I will be with you for the next few days. You're going to be 'off limits' to all other family members, including Frank, for at least that short while. And that applies especially to your permanently horny Uncle Ralph," she added, her eyes rolling upward in feigned disapproval of her brother-in-law's well-documented lustiness.

An hour later, Emily walked nervously but eagerly into her parents' bedroom, wearing her sexiest babydoll nightie with its matching frill-trimmed panty. Her father and mother greeted her with warm hugs and deep kisses. They took her hands and led her to their big bed, to begin the first of many thrilling nights she'd be spending exploring her own sexuality and that of her loved ones. And they did it all.

Emily had all of her bodily openings probed by fingers, and tongues, and cocks wherever a cock - either her father's fully erect penis or one of her mother's vibrators or strap-on dildos - could fit into her. She had her entire body explored by two mouths and four hands. She experienced the the exquisite pleasure of having her pussy eaten out with consummate skill, and she learned how to give her mother that same pleasure. She had male cum deposited in her mouth, and onto her flesh where it could be massaged over her face or breasts or belly or buttocks, and into both of her crotch openings. She had her tight anus ring rimmed by tongues, and she learned that licking and tonguing someone else's clean bottom hole was a treat for both the licker and and the licked. She was fucked in numerous positions, and at times she formed part of a triple-decker sandwich of bodies linked in whatever ways the three of them could imagine. She was told about the sexual preferences of every one in the family, such as the vigorous spankings that Aunt Vicky liked to receive as part of foreplay. Emily had more orgasms of varying kinds than she would have thought it was possible for her to have, and it was just getting started for her.

A few days later her brother Frank took her with an athleticism and youthful energy that was almost more than she could keep pace with. Uncle Ralph ravished her like a starving man arriving at a well-stocked buffet. She sixty-nined with her aunt and her cousin, separately and at times together.

The orgasms just kept coming, so to speak. Emily loved it all, and they all loved the added dimension that Emily's presence brought to their activities.

* * * * *

A year later she had it all pretty much straight in her mind. She knew by then that her Uncle Ralph was the most fun fuck any girl could ever want, her brother Frank was the best cocksman any girl could ever want, and her cousin Tricia had the most skillful tongue and the sweetest-tasting pussy any girl could ever want. The others were wonderful too. It was obvious at the family's get-togethers that her father and Tricia were permanently hot for each other, while her mother and Frank always went for each other as if no one else mattered at that moment.

When Emily pointed out to her mother that fucking certain of the family members wasn't strictly incestuous sex for her, as those partners weren't blood relations of hers, her mother's laughing reply was, "Your father brought me into this family to show the others what sensible restraint looks like". they both laughed. And Emily never saw anything in her mother's sexual behavior, no matter who her mother's partner was at the time, which might have reasonably been called sensible restraint.

And much later she learned something else that brought her another big laugh. She learned that it had taken Tricia almost a month to gather the contents of The Box In The Attic. The mysterious collection of well-worn incest porn had actually came from various sources Tricia had found on the Internet. Tricia had then sealed the stuff into a dusty carton and hid it in her family's attic, right where Emily would be sure to find it two days later.

gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers
12