The Boxing Day Present

Story Info
She gets her wish, heels and hose on a man.
910 words
4.48
42.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas was, as usual, a peaceful and relaxing time with the special people in my life. I spent the day with family and friends.

Boxing Day is for me to relax and unwind. I slept late, had a long bath because I was invited out to an old friend's for dinner that evening. When I arrived, he had his apartment all decorated, the table set with candles and it smelled heavenly. He poured me a glass of wine and served me a wonderful dinner. I wanted to help him clean up after dinner but he wouldn't let me. He turned down the lights, poured me a glass of ice wine, settled me in his couch and told me relax for a few minutes while he cleaned up. I stretched out, leaned back, sipped my wine and closed my eyes.

I heard him come up behind the couch. He leaned over and gave me a long lingering kiss, his tongue darting into my mouth. His hands moved to my breasts. He slipped his hands in my dress and eased my beasts from my bra. I felt my nipples responding to his gentle caress as I slipped my tongue in and out of his mouth.

He broke off the kiss, came around the couch, sat down beside me, unzipped my dress and slipped it off my shoulders. The sight of my breasts spilling out of my bra cups, nipples hard was too much for him. He slipped between my legs and started to kiss and suck and fondle my breasts. He reached down, undid his belt and slipped his pants down. I felt his huge erection sliding up and down as he rubbed himself on my stocking clad leg. The feel was wonderfully erotic and I wondered, as he continued to play with my breasts, what kind of underwear he was wearing. One of his hands was on my other leg, gently caressing my calf, moving slowly up my leg, under my dress, to the top of my stockings. His hand caressed my thigh. I spread my legs and he started to caress my pussy. He eased them to the side and started to caress my clit. I reached down to caress his budging cock. I felt the outline of a huge erection, straining hard against a sheer fabric when I realized he was wearing pantyhose! It almost made me cum. The feel of nylon rubbing on nylon was turning me on. My panties were totally wet

He suddenly broke off the kiss, slid off the couch, lifted my skirt and buried his face in my pussy. His tongue was on my clit, swirling around and around, while his hands ran up and down my stocking covered legs from my heels to my thighs. I was in heaven.

I wanted him inside me. I pulled his head out from under my dress and almost ripped his shirt off. I shoved him to the floor. His cock was hard, straining against the sheer fabric of the pantyhose. I caressed his cock, gently going up and down the shaft and over the head with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. I straddled him and rubbed my pussy over his nylon restrained cock. I was in heaven. I ground myself hard on his cock, the nylon bulge slipping over my panty clad pussy driving me crazy. I wanted to run my hands over his legs so I started to pull his pants down when I noticed he was wearing stiletto heels! I straddled his leg, fondled his stilettos and legs while grinding my pussy on his leg. It was almost too much.

I was in heaven. I sat up, pulled my dress over my head and flung it across the room. Starting at his heels, I kissed my way up his nylon covered legs, while playing with his heels until I reached his cock, kissing it through the pantyhose. I kept going until I reached the waist band, and then thrust my pussy against his nylon covered cock again and again. The feel of nylon on my pussy and nylon on nylon of our legs rubbing was almost made me cum. I slid down his leg, pulled down his pantyhose, just liberating his cock. I pulled aside my panties, moved up and eased him into my pussy. I was in heaven as I felt his cock fill me up. I started to pump. My breasts were bouncing up and down with every thrust faster and faster. I leaned over him and he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard on it, as I continued to pump his cock, feeling an orgasm building. He matched me thrust for thrust, the feel of our hose rubbing taking us to new heights, his mouth sucking my nipple, as we thrust harder and harder until an earth moving orgasm overtook me and a moment later I felt him cum and cum and cum inside me.

I collapsed on him and gently eased him out of me. I swung around and lay across his legs feeling the sheen of his hose on my body and taking in the sight of his pantyhose clad legs and killer heels. He told me later, he wanted to surprise me for Christmas because he knew how much it turned me on.

Pantyhose and killer heels on a man; that was the best Christmas present I received this year.