The Boys From Belteguese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelped, I instinctively put my hands down and behind me and there were scattered cheers from the dumb morons who are so drunk or so stupid they can't think about anything but how I'm being forced to wave my naked boobs in front of everybody. At least I had the satisfaction of seeing one guy leap up with a yell and begin furiously mopping his crotch. Somebody must have spilt something hot on him: 'Waiter, there's soup in my fly!'

It's odd what you think about as the world ends, I've found that out. But before I could try again to get my hands up in front of me there was another synchronized clap from the Belteguese and it was dark again.

Not only was it dark but I was decent again. The lights came on again and this time I had my hands up but it was Hanna and Muni who needed to have their hands raised over their uncovered tits. Both of them seemed determined to hang onto them as well, until the lights flickered on and off in a second, and came on to show the sisters now dressed from the waist up but with only their boots on from the waist down. Not that I was able to sympathize much because all I had myself was my top; everywhere south of that was pure skin, shoes excepted.

The way the boys did it, you'd think we'd all rehearsed this act for months. They were beating out a regular rhythm with their hands, the room lights going off and on with an almost strobe like effect, and clothing vanishing, re-appearing, vanishing again. Then we ended up mostly naked, with our panties springing back into existence around our knees, so we were effectively hobbled, and with hands delivering stinging slaps from behind in each of the dark seconds, so that Hanna, Muni and I had our hands rubbing our bottoms whenever the lights shone again.

The cheers had stopped, even the dumbest of the dumb in the restaurant had realized by now that this wasn't any kind of an act and that something very, very weird was occurring. Any doubt on that point was soon settled when Alpha began selecting tables at random and displaying the diners around each of the tables totally naked during each of the quick bursts of light. None of the customers wanted to move while they were nude and nobody else wanted to do anything at all to draw attention to themselves. An uncontrollable evil had begun flapping its black wings in that room and the cops who could stop it hadn't even been born yet.

Then the lights came on again and stayed on. I was wearing nothing but my shoes. Those guys had a real footwear fetish. Hanna and Muni still had their boots on, and, to surprise, their complete set of underwear as well. Our wrists were all behind our backs, held there by the boys. Alpha made a mock bow to the crowd.

"Folks, a big hand please for Ms Judith Stynes. Girls, bring her out."

He beckoned to Hanna and Muni. Both of them are so frightened now they'd jump off a cliff if he told them to. They took my arms and walked me forward to the edge of the dais. My bare breasts flopped around as I moved and I felt as if they were suddenly as big as Ms X's -- hell, they felt as big as camel's humps.

"Folks, Judith is a hot shot reporter from a big city paper, 'The Record' and later on she's got a big story to tell you all, the biggest you'll ever hear. But right now she's going to put on a little cabaret show, with some help from the audience. Let's see, now."

Alpha walked along the nearest tables, and then waved his hand over one of them. Everything vanished; cutlery, place mats, plates, tablecloth. The group sitting around the table gaped at the bare wooden top.

"Don't worry, folks, it's all done with mirrors. Now watch what happens."

I was grabbed by the boys and put down on the table on my back. There were three middle aged men and two women sitting at the table, each of them staring down at me. Well dressed professional types, bewildered and very frightened. The boys stood behind them, hands resting on their shoulders, defying them to do anything at their peril. One of the women seemed to be collecting her courage to say something, but there was nothing useful to be said. Except what I whispered to her, and her friends.

"It's OK, it's OK! Do whatever they tell you and keep quiet."

"Listen in, folks," Alpha called out, "I want a nice big crowd around this table to watch the action and anybody with a camera had better get here fast. I'd be real disappointed if nobody has a video. There's going to be a lot more scenes here tonight nobody will ever believe unless they see them."

The boys whispered to Hanna and Muni. Epsilon and Gamma help the girls lift up my legs. The Germans pressed up against them, keeping my knees straight and holding my ankles up high as fresh faces appear around the table, all at them staring at each other as if they're passengers on the Titanic who've just found their shoes full of seawater.

Hanna and Muni kept looking at each other as well. They're not telepathic and neither was I, but I knew they were thinking that once the gang has gotten bored with me they're soon going to consider the amusement value of fucking two sisters side by side.

My skin was sticking to the varnished table top. Alpha laughed and told the men sitting around it to suck my nipples. He moved closer to my legs and started rubbing his long fingers against my cunt. The women watched what the men were doing to me without making any protests, although one of them held my hand tightly as if to comfort me. I couldn't believe the asshole walking sideways around the table holding up a video camera was grinning at me as he recorded everything that was happening. Well, maybe he was just plain stupid. There wasn't a human in this room who had any firmer tenure on existence than a bubble in a jaccuzi.

The other halfbreed aliens gathered alongside Alpha, he knelt down and started licking me again and my tips hardened inside the mouths of the two respectable gentleman who were sharing me as their unexpected entree. The German girls were also getting close attention from the two boys each had close behind her, especially from the hands roaming over their trim Teutonic tails. They both kept holding me tightly as the hands moved up and around their tits. Alpha stood up. He must have used his useful talent to remove his own clothes in a flash because now he was naked and his cock looked totally human -- long, but human -- and he used it like every other male I've ever met in a close encounter of the usual kind. The head thrust into me, further and further, and my inner muscles are clenched around it as it forced them open.

I called out to the watching faces, to the camera, to the men sucking me, to the woman holding my hand, but really to Alpha. Every other face was a blur but not his, each detail of it was etched on my memory as he took me. I wondered if Gamma was at the back of the queue again, and in the meantime I was being fucked by a young God who held the entire world in his hands. Suddenly I could feel his mind plunging as deeply into my inner being as his shaft was is into my loins: it fitted as smoothly as his cock did in my cunt and all I wanted to do forever more was to worship him body and soul.

But even as I blissfully submitted to my lord's power I couldn't stop wondering how many more clones the government geeks made from that frozen Belteguese body. And whether the rest of us are all going to be slaves for ever more.