The Boys in Blue Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced at his watch.

"I'd better get changed, and round up the others, or we'll miss our flight."

Back in the apartment, he gathered up his clothes, and walked into the bathroom to change. When he came out Jill was still standing in the middle of the room.

"Will I see you again Robbie?" She asked.

"We should be back next weekend, maybe we can all go out for dinner."

"I'd like that," said in her husky voice

She moved towards him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

His erection was immediate; she pushed against it, her thighs hard against him.

"Perhaps, next time we'll have more time together," she said looking deep into his eyes.

**************

The next week, back at the base was hectic, they were finally allowed to sit in an actual A10, and move it, albeit, taxing around well clear of any other objects.

Later, they ran the aircraft down the runway, almost reaching take off speed, before throttling back.

At the end of the day Chuck announced that the next day they would fly, the A10.

Later that evening, in the clubhouse drinking Cokes, Chuck asked them if they had thought of call signs for themselves.

Unlike, the Americans, who used an individual, call signs the RAF used one but with a number prefix, 1 being the Squadron commander and dropping down in order of rank.

Bill, who was quite a talented cartoonist, always doodling suggested, Wild Boar, and handed over a sketchpad.

It showed a ferrous head of a boar with back eyes complete with a pig snout and large tusks protruding from its mouth; bristles covered its head and body, its tail standing up, vertical behind.

Chuck thought it was great, and after thinking for a moment, Robert said that they would be, him Wild Boar-1, Tim Wild Boar-2, Bill Wild Boar-7 and Tom Wild Boar-8.

The next morning Robert was sat in the aircraft at the end of the runway.

A voice broke over the COM "Wild Boar-1 you are clear for take-off".

He toggled the radio "Wild Boar-1 rolling" he released the brakes and increase thrust.

The big aircraft raced down the runway lifting off, at the end of it. He raised the wheels gained height and then the flaps before making a wide bank around back towards the base.

All they would be doing this morning would be circuits and bumps. Landings and take offs.

He watched back at the base as the others went through the same drill.

He'd been impressed by the ease of controlling the ungainly looking aircraft.

Each successive day, they flew more varied missions; undertaking two missions a day, followed by lectures and feed back in the training school.

The pace was picking up.

By the end of the week, they were flying at less than two hundred feet above the desert floor without any problems.

Chuck was impressed by the skill of the Brit pilots, has he told the Colonel, "these guys are all natural born flyers; I've never had a group who converted to A10's so fast."

Later he told the four that they would be carrying out live fire training, in the final week at the base.

The training that week ended at noon after changing, they met up with Chuck at his Baron, and two hours later checked into the hotel.

Bill phoned Sherry. When he came back, he said the girls would be meeting them at nine in the restaurant round the corner from the hotel.

As soon as he was in his room, Robert connected his laptop to contact Terry.

He was relieved to see she was dressed this time only recently returned from the theatre where she had been performing.

He explained that this would be the last time he would be able to speak to her on Skype, as they would be returning to the UK the following weekend.

She then told him, of the plans she had made, knowing what time they would land at Brize Norton.

She would still be at the theatre and had arranged for seats for them.

Robert told her that Tim would be driving them in his car, but it may take time for him to find parking.

Terry said she would take care of that, and not to worry about it.

She went on to say she had book four rooms for them at the hotel, where they had first met.

"You've been a busy girl haven't you," he said.

"Well, knowing you have to report back, the next day, I just want it to be perfect." She said'

"What about the other three, they may have plans of their own."

"It's OK darling, I've got three lovely girls lined up for them."

"Don't I get one?" he said smiling.

"You will have more than you can handle, with what I've lined up for you," giving him a lewd look.

"I've spent a small fortune on lingerie, for your benefit Squadron Leader," she said with a smile.

"Oh, do I get a sneak preview," he said hopefully.

"No, not until you are here in person, to appreciate it," looking coy.

"I can hardly wait darling."

.

"What's your favourite colour?" she inquired.

"Flesh, preferably yours," he said with a lecherous look.

"Bobby you're impossible," she whispered.

They talked for a further thirty minutes before signing off.

Robert went down to the bar, to meet up with the other three, and once he was settled in the stall, he explained what Terry had said regarding London. They quickly became enthusiastic, when he mentioned she was organizing dates for them.

"Well," Bill said, "It will be our last chance, to foster Anglo-American relations this week end, I know it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it." The lecherous look back on his face.

Tim turned to Robert.

"How are you doing with Jill, without being nosey?"

"Fine, we talk, her boyfriend, he's in the Marines," he replied

He had wondered himself, about Jill, how he would react to seeing her again, making a vow, to try and keep his emotions in check this time.

The party broke up, and they moved on to change for the night.

The men arrived first, at the restaurant, and were shown to a large round table laid for eight, in the corner of the room.

The girls arrived ten minutes later, all in dresses of one style, or another.

Jill was in a tight red sheaf mini dress, which emphasised her figure a slit up the side of it exposing part of her thigh.

The men rose to place the girl in their chairs.

Sherry said, "Gee, you guys really know how to treat a lady."

Bill just rolled his eyes.

"So tell me," Tina said, "have you learn how to fly yet?"

"Sure," said Tim, "but it's getting it back on the ground, that's a problem," said with a straight face.

Robert asked Jill, what she did, finding out she was a secretary at the local Ford car sales office.

So the night progressed; they had a good meal, washed down with four bottles of excellent California Chardonnay.

After, settling the bill, they all returned to the hotel bar, for a nightcap.

They managed to squeeze in to the booth, with a rounded leather bench seat. Robert found himself sandwiched between Jill on one side and Tom on the other.

He found himself conscious, of the heat from Jill's thigh, pressed against his leg.

He had noticed that she had put on makeup, to emphasise her eyes, and her lipstick matched the colour of her dress.

When he reached for his glass, his arm brushed against her breast, which sent a tiny shock wave down his spine.

First Bill and Sherry made their excuses and left, Then Tim and Tina, shortly followed by Tom and Rosa.

Although they had room to spread out they still stayed in the same position.

After a few minutes, Jill said, "god I could use a cigarette," knowing the non-smoking rule of the bar.

"Well," Robert replied, "You could go outside or" he hesitated, "or have one in my room. But Jill you and I know, what is likely to happen."

.

She stared into his face for a second and then said in her husky voice.

"I hate smoking on the roadway, people would think I'm a hooker." She said looking at him.

He opened the door, standing aside, to let her enter; he closed the door then turned. She was standing in the centre room looking at him.

"Is this difficult for you Robbie?" She asked in that husky voice of hers.

"Jill," he murmured, "Next week end, I will be flying back to the UK and my fiancée."

"I see," she said with a sad smile, "so I don't do anything for you."

"You know better than that, I think I let my feelings show in the apartment, but what about Jimmy?"

"It's because of Jimmy, that I'm here tonight; you are missing your Terry, and I'm missing my Jimmy. What if we just pretend that we are the ones we miss?"

He looked at her; she's not Terry; he thought nothing like her. But he knew that his body longed for the contact with that of a woman's body; he needed release.

He gave a short nod, not daring to reply.

She reached behind her back; he heard the zipper, then she shrugged the dress from her shoulders and slid it down, as she wiggled her hips.

She had on a lace bra with tiny panties of the same colour has the dress, with black sheer nylon stockings.

Her breasts struggling in the confinement of the bra, his eyes dropped towards her hips, which swelled out from her slim waist, and then down towards the swell of her vulva and then the length of her legs.

He removed his jacket and tossed it on to the seat; his shirt followed. He dropped his slacks kicking it off along with his shoes, and walked to ward her.

Placing his hands on her shoulders he gently kissed her lips; he felt the tip of her tongue at his lips, and opened his mouth as it slid in.

He increased the pressure of the kiss, his hands around her back, she groaned she had one hand holding his head hard against her lips, the other hand stole down to his shorts, pushing them down.

He gasped; he kissed her neck while his hand, unclipped the bra and then his lips were fastened to her breast his tongue licking the gorged nipple. She was pressing herself against him rotating her hips at the same time.

He pulled down the back of her panties, unable to lower them any further because of the closeness of their bodies. He clasped her buttocks pulling her even harder against him, the passion building inside off him.

His hand moved further underneath until his finger found what it sort, finding the nub and gently stroking it with his finger.

She gave a low long moan, moving her hip away slightly pushing down her panties.

"Oh god, Robbie, take me now, take me now," she sobbed.

He led her to the bed; she laid down spreading her legs her knees raised.

He laid between her legs his mouth back on her breast sucking it. His lips pulling at the nipple, his hand back between her thighs the finger rubbing her nub, her vulva, was wet. Her hips were jerking up and down; her head was swinging violently from side to side, strange noises coming from her open mouth.

He took her hard; she screamed, her legs encircled his hips, her hands pulling his buttocks into her.

He could hear above her gasps of passion. 'Jimmy... Jimmy".

He looked at her; she had her eyes closed, he suddenly stopped, her eyes opened.

"Jill", he whispered, "I'm not wearing a condom."

She looked up at him for a second, marvelling that he had considered telling her that, most men wouldn't have bothered.

"I'm on the pill Robbie; I want you to come inside me."

He began again, first slowly but then she was crying "harder harder." He thrust more forcefully, driving it deep inside her, she was gasping and groaning with each thrust. Her pelvis rising to meet them, she suddenly stiffened in his arms and gave a stifled scream. She climaxed, her body trembling at the release. He could feel the wetness of her climax, and then he came, spasm after spasm, as he ejaculated into her body, his thrusts growing weaker.

She lay with her head on his chest, stroking his hair. She lifted her head to look at him.

"Thank you Robbie," she whispered, "for a while there, I was somewhere else."

"Yes, with Jimmy," he said softly.

She stared at him for a moment, and then whispered. "Not with Terry?"

"No," he said, "with you."

She got up from the bed, and walked to her purse, returning with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "Want one?" She asked; he nodded, and she drew two from the pack and lit them both passing one to him.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her back to him.

After a moment or two he began to lightly, rub her back with his hand slowly, then her stocking clad leg, drawing his hand up from her calf to her thigh.

He felt a shudder pass through her body.

She placed the half smoked cigarette into the water beaker at the side of the bed, he handed his cigarette to her, to do the same.

Then half turned to face him; they both looked into each other's eyes.

His hand left her leg and moved to her hip climbing higher until he cupped her breast, his thumb slowly revolving around the nipple, he could feel it was responding to his touch. Her lips parted as she threw her head back a small noise escaping from them.

He gently pulled her back onto the bed, and then kissed her, his tongue gently exploring her mouth.

And then they made love again.

The next morning, when he awoke, she was still sleeping.

He rolled out of bed quietly, so not to wake her, and went into the bathroom.

When he came out he was drying his hair, with a towel, another round his waist. She was bending by the chest of drawers pushing her hair into place while looking in the mirror.

She turned and smiled, "Can I use the bathroom now?"

Robert smiled and nodded. Watching has she walked towards it, carrying her clothes.

The sight of her naked body creating stirrings in his groin, he dressed quickly trying to suppress his thoughts.

She had changed in the bathroom, and emerged dressed.

She walked slowly over to him, putting her arms around his neck, "Thank you for last night. You must think me a tramp to have done that, but honestly, Robbie, that's the first time I've ever cheated on Jimmy."

"Jill, if it's any consolation, I cheated on Terry, but seeing you like that, well I'd have to have been made of stone, not to respond."

She smiled. "Why Robbie that's the best compliment I've had all month. If you are horny, then it shows you're thinking of Terry. I'm pleased to say and" she hesitated "receive."

At breakfast, the girls tucked into ham and eggs, whilst the men were just drinking coffee.

Tim observed, "Considering all the fuss, you colonials made at Boston over tea, why is it, you can only get coffee here?"

After they had settled the hotel bill, they all jumped into Tina's convertible and drove to the condo. The girls had planned a BBQ for later, but first they needed to change from their dresses. At the condo, they broke up heading for their respective apartments with the men following.

Jill led the way into her apartment, "Make yourself at home, I won't be long," she said, sitting in a chair and starting to roll down her stockings, he caught a flash of her red panties as she did.

He looked away trying to focus his mind.

He heard the sound of the zip, and the rustle of material as it fell to the floor.

He turned to look out the window, but realised he could still see the reflection of the room.

She was in her bra and panties, reaching behind her to unclip the bra, and then her panties fell.

He noticed the small area of white at her vulva that the sun never saw, contrasting with the gold of her tan.

"Admiring the view," she asked

"Oh, um yes," he replied.

She crossed the room and opened a drawer and selected some items from it. She turned and threw something that landed at the side of him.

He glanced down at it, the swimming trunks from the last time.

'You had better get changed," she said.

She appeared to be getting into a bikini bottom and was in the act of tying the strings of the top behind her back. As he started to stand up.

"Well that's me done," she said.

Robert squirmed in his seat; he had an erection from watching her change.

"Are you going to change Robbie?" Then she noticed the bulge in his jeans.

Jill raised her head to look at his flushed face, and a smile appeared on her face.

"You witch," he groaned "you were doing this deliberately."

She leaned forward putting her arms round his neck, looking at his flushed face, and a smile appeared on her face again.

"I'll help you," she murmured, pulling his tee shirt over his head.

"Jill I err,"

She took his head in her hands looking into his eyes. "Robbie you have a hard on, let's not waste it."

She was still straddling him, kissing him gently; their bodies now back in control.

"You know Robbie what I like about you Brits, is you can always be relied on to rise to the occasion." She chuckled.

"And what I like, about you Yanks, is you are so receptive," he said kissing her nipple.

Back at the pool they found they were the second pair to have arrived, by now Jill had changed into the black bikini, and that she had worn the first time at the condo. The last remaining, pairs eventually joined them.

"Looks like the Brits have been keeping their end up," he whispered in Jill's ear pinching her bottom.

She giggled, "Yeah, but it takes a Yank to keep it up."

After having a swim, the girls, began preparing the BBQ. There was a communal gas BBQ used for the condo's residents, and they connected it. Then busied then self's bringing the food and preparing tables, while the men lay on sun beds.

"You know Robbie, I think I need at least another months training here." Bill said.

"Not in flying, you randy bastard," Tom replied.

"I have to admit, it's been instructive, both in the air, and on the ground," Tim added with a self-satisfying smirk.

"Well make the most of it, it's the last time chaps." Robert added.

Tina called over "what time to you have to be at the airfield?"

"Six thirty." Tim replied.

Robert glanced at his watch; they had two and a half hours left.

"OK", she nodded "come and get it, grab it and growl," she ordered.

They ate the beef burgers washing them down with coke, knowing they would be flying the next day, whilst the girls had beer.

Later, they helped the girls clear away; the conversation becoming strained each knowing that they would have to leave soon.

Bill was first to go saying, "Well I'd better go and change," he held Sherry's hand as they made their way to her apartment.

The rest quickly followed.

Back in her apartment Jill turned to him, "how long do you have?" her face solemn.

"About an hour," he said quietly.

She moved to the couch, and pulled a lever, and it flipped out into a bed.

She turned to face him, looking into his eyes while she removed the bikini.

He dropped the trunks to the floor, the sadness, of the occasion was affecting him, and he was not fully aroused.

She crossed over to him, placing her arms around his neck, she crushed her lips onto his, her tongue probing his mouth, her pelvis pushing hard against him.

He broke from her lips, his seeking her neck, her head thrown back to let him explore it.

Later in his arms, "Robbie," she whispered, "I don't think I'll ever forget you;" tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

He turned to her "I know I'll never forget you Jill; you've made my absence from home bearable."

He rose from the bed and she joined him,

"I don't want you to come down," he murmured "I want to say our good byes here; I want to remember you the way you are now."

"Well a girl tries," she answered huskily.

He dressed while she just stood and waited.

He crossed to her "Jimmy is a very lucky guy; I hope things work out for the pair of you."

"Terry is very lucky girl to have a man like you Robbie."

He kissed her tenderly.

He heard the first sob, has he closed the door behind him.

**************

They gathered at the flight office, to be briefed on the morning mission.