The Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paid special and minute attention to what she was doing. Spending long periods of time with the cock heads and then also long periods of time with the shafts of the beautiful, black pricks that she was fondling. She then began in earnest to suck on the cocks, bringing the boys closer and closer to cumming.

Rhondi came first, filling Missy's mouth with cum. She sucked avidly, at that point, and made sure that she didn't lose a drop of it. It was Igwe's turn next, and she again got a mouthful of cum.

Missy sat back on her heels then, smiling and grinning. She beamed up at the two smiling youths and said: "That was wonderful! I haven't done that in such a long time!"

"You did it so well, Missus Missy!" Igwe said.

She laughed, "It seems so strange to have you call me that, when I just now sucked your lovely cocks!"

"But. . ." Igwe began.

She held up a hand, and said: "I know, and I agree it's fine; it's just strange is all."

"Yes," Igwe said, "In a way, all of this is strange."

"Well it is," she admitted "But it's going to be just fine. Believe me. But now, boys, it's my turn. I want you to come with me."

"Oh, yes,"Rhondi said, "It's the Boss Lady's turn!"

Both Rhondi and Igwe laughed, when Missy was called the "Boss Lady".

"Yes," Missy said, exulting, "That's what I'll be; I'll be the 'Boss Lady'. So, come with the Boss Lady, you've had your first turn, the next turn is my turn."

"Yes, Boss Lady, "Igwe said with a snicker.

Missy took hold of each of them by the cock and led them out of the garage, with them laughing all the way, to her bedroom.

As they were walking along, still tugging them, laughing about it as they were, by their stiff cocks, Missy asked:

"What in heaven's name determined you to try rape?"

"It worked before, Missus, uh, Boss Lady," Igwe said.

"Say what?" Missy asked stopping and just looking at the two. "You've done it before?"

"Well, Boss Lady, yes, kind of," Rhondi answered.

"Tell me," she said, stopping fully then and looking at them, her arms akimbo.

"Well, Boss Lady," Igwe began to explain, "We were out walking on the south road. Very deserted and walked up to a vehicle like yours. A lady was there, not a pretty, a bit thinner. She had tire trouble. She saw us and walked toward us. We was going to ask if we could help but the first thing that she said was:

'You're not going to rape me, are you?'"

Rhondi shook his head 'yes' at this.

"Didn't know what to say, Boss Lady," Igwe went on. "This white woman kept talking to us about raping. Until I thought maybe she wanted to. I told her to take her clothes off," he went on.

"What was she wearing?" Missy asked.

"A white shirt like the under one that you had on," he said, "And a skirt and sandals."

"Go on," Missy prompted.

"At that point, the woman began to run to the truck, she laughed, and we laughed and followed her. She jumped into the front seat but was lying across the front seat with her hands in the air. Very strange, Missus. Rhondi got to the passenger door and grabbed her by the ankles. I was at the driver's door and reached in and took the bottom of her white kind of shirt and pulled it up and off. She just laughed. Next I took off her lady underwear, the upper kind, and Rhondi took her skirt off and her lady underwear the bottom kind. She was naked and making strange noises. She was saying: 'Rape me now!' and repeating it.

Missy was smiling at that point. "Yes? And?"

"Well, Boss Lady, I took my man thing and put it in her mouth, she moved a bit and had her head leaning out of the car and off of the car seat and my man thing went into her mouth and to her throat very easily. Rhondi was playing with her lower lady things and we raped her."

"What did she do?" Missy asked, "Did she report you?"

"No, Missus," Igwe said, retreating to what was for him a formality of address. "She paid us both."

"And?" Missy prompted.

"Then she paid us to fix her tire trouble and she left," Igwe finished.

"So, you thought that you'd try it with me," Missy said, with a smile on her face.

"Yes, Missus," Igwe said again. "We need our clothes, Missus," he went on.

"No," Missy said, "Your clothes are ruined; I need to get you different ones."

"You're not mad, Missus?" he asked.

"It's Boss Lady," She said, "And, no, I'm not mad."

They were in the bed room by then but Missy surprised them by going to her drawer and pulling out a pair of white satin panties. She put those on and then also she put on a white bra. Then she topped that with a tee shirt and a denim skirt.

"Come with me," she said, and led them now down to where the truck was parked.

"I want you to show me what you did to her," Missy said, and, smiling at them, began to run toward the truck, opening the door and diving in.

As she hurried toward the vehicle, she let out a high pitched laugh. The boys simply grinned to one another. And then, with a whoop, they were both after her, Rhondi on the passenger's side and Igwe on the driver's side. She got to the truck but they were right behind her. She dove into the truck seat but Rhondi had her by the ankles and Igwe was at her head in no time. Before she could have much of a reaction, Rhondi was stripping her skirt from her and Igwe had her knit shirt above her arms and off. They were a bit rough as her. Igwe had his knife again and snipped the straps of her bra and hauled it off, while Missy Marcus just groaned.

Then the knife was pushed down inside her white satin panties but at that point she said:

"Please, no, don't destroy them; I like them."

"Off them, Rhondi," Igwe said and Rhondi responded by pulling the panties down and off, then he climbed into the front seat, so that his legs were straddling Missy's.

Igwe pulled on her to get her head off of the front seat. It left her with her head lolling backward and with her on the front seat up to her shoulders.

Igwe slapped her lightly on the cheek and said:

"Missus, open your mouth!"

"Oh, yes," Missy said, smiling at him broadly, and complied with a wide open mouth.

The tilt backwards of her head, and the angle of her head dangling gave Igwe the perfect angle to push his cock into her mouth and force it a little farther toward her throat. He held her by the back of her head, as he began his movements to plunge in and out of her mouth.

Rhondi moved down and was lapping at Missy's pussy at the same time. The action at her mouth and her pussy made her almost frantic.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh," she chanted making only such sounds as were possible with a cock in her mouth.

The entire event was of the fabric from which Missy's fantasies were made. This sexual adventure with the two handsome african youths was one of the things that she allowed herself to muse upon in the dark, alone in her bedroom. Here it was happening to her and she was simply transported by it. They were being rough but gentle. She gave over to their initiative and let them set the pace and the agenda. She was determined to simply be used by them.

Then Rhondi was dragging her legs apart and she could feel him invading her wet pussy with his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she now moaned, being fucked from both ends at the same time.

"Do it, Missus, Boss Lady, do it; do it to me!" Igwe chanted as he slowly pulled his prick out of her mouth and then back in again, repeating and repeating that action over and over again. The action of his cock in her mouth was accompanied by her continuous moans and throat noises.

She sensed what was coming and got herself ready to receive it, and then it did. Igwe had his hold on her head and stiffened a bit, as he began to shoot his cum into her mouth. Some of it ran down her cheek but she tried to capture it all in her mouth. Rhondi worked with her, his hips flailing at her, until she orgasmed with him.

"Help get her up," Igwe said then to Rhondi.

"Are you okay, Missus? Boss Lady?" he asked very tentatively.

By then Missy had managed to get out of the truck and draped herself against Igwe's tall frame saying:

"Never better! No wonder she paid you!"

"Oh, yes," she groaned, as Rhondi came around now and pressed himself against her naked back. "This is so fine, boys. I think I'll keep you!"

"Really, Missus? Boss Lady?" Igwe asked, the joy on his face fairly real.

"Really!" Missy answered. "There are jobs you both can do but first, let's go and get cleaned up."

"Thank you, Missus, Boss Lady," Igwe said and grinned at Rhondi, who was grinning back at him.

TRANSFORMATION

And she did keep them. Missy had never allowed herself to have such 'toys' before and she began a period of just reveling in their presence with her. Sleeping at night with all the night noises that she so loved, with one of the boys pressed against her white nakedness and the other pressed against her on the other side became not only a joy for her but almost an obsession.

She was in charge and would wake them, when she wanted to have sex. There was a great deal of comfort for her to lie and feel an erection pressing against her from behind and an erection pressing against her from the front. If she felt like using them, she would; if she didn't, she didn't have to.

The change that occurred was one that only gradually began to alter the dynamics in the relationship of the two boys and Missy Marcus.

They did what Missy called 'field exercises', and she loved the scenes that they acted out. It had begun with that exciting reenactment of the 'rape' that they spoke of after they'd first come to her.

That reenactment had been simply mind blowing for Missy. It invaded her senses in a way that she would have previously hardly thought possible. But there it was. Once it happened, she kept coming back to it mentally and it never failed to move her.

Thus the 'field exercises, which were an extension of that original, exciting event for her. And for Missy it was all about 'being captive by blacks' fantasies that were worked out in the field. There were variations in what they did but it was basically a similar exercise, one that she gave herself over to.

On those occasions during the week, when Missy had to make a round of inspection, they developed their games, once the inspections were finished.

They would invariably go to an abandoned field and Missy, telling them to give her a few seconds, would simply run for it. They boys were fast, quick on their feet and never had any trouble catching the fleeing white woman. Once caught, the game developed, that Missy was in their power.

The thrill of being caught, of hearing them approaching her from behind, was intense for her. Once they caught her, and they always did, she would take her clothes off for them, and then in the field, she would have their pleasure of them. She loved the cock sucking, especially since it always led to her being fucked by her boys.

The game it was that gradually changed things. Their pursuit, and catching of Missy gradually became rougher. She loved it. Being brought down like an animal by its captors. Igwe began to bring bits of rope and tie her hands once she was caught. Missy loved this too.

On one occasion they caught Missy and changed the scene. In the past, she would always strip once 'caught' and they'd do her sexual bidding with her sucking them off and being fucked. But his time Igwe pushed the scene farther and Missy was entranced. After Rhondi caught her, Igwe ripped at her blouse and was tearing it off.

"Don't tear!" Missy said desperately and Igwe slapped her and shouted:

"You belong to us, white animal, shut it!"

There was a tension in the air, once he'd said this but Missy was so taken up by the whole scene that she simply said, to her and their complete shock, "Yes, sir," and was quiet, while both Igwe and Rhondi ripped at her clothes, leaving them in tatters. They deprived her of her shoes and socks and with her bra hanging, ripped, and her shirt only one sleeve left and the rest flapping behind her, her pants bunched around her knees and then her ankles, and her panties in tatters, Igwe pushed her:

"Run, white animal!" he said, "Run for your life!"

Missy's breathing was so hard at the turn of events that she could hardly talk but she managed a:

"Yes, sir," again.

Both Igwe and Rhondi grinned at each other, when she said this, and with one more push, Missy went stumbling on as they ran around her and taunted her. She was hampered by the fact that her trousers were first around her knees and then around her ankles. They made it difficult to do anything but shuffle forward but shuffle she did. It's what they wanted, and for right then, she was doing what they wanted. She didn't know how long that would still last for for a time it was being too exciting for her to even consider regaining control

She kept shuffling along, fearing that she was going to cum just from their treatment. They were following her and were billowing with laughter at the sight of the white woman, whose ass and tits were showing, and shaking from her forced shuffling gait.

They stopped her and cruelly pinched and pulled at her nipples and then made her shuffle off again, pants still around her ankles. She didn't go very far, when she fell on the ground finally. They were around her quickly and each now had a kind of branch ending from a nearby tree. They began to laugh at the 'white animal' and beat her with the branches.

Missy came as they did it and her lust simply continued to keep her enthralled.

They hauled her up from the ground, with Igwe shouting to her:

"Come now, white animal and get your dirty holes filled. Is that what you want?"

Missy, dazed but completely taken in by this change in their game, simply shook her head 'yes'. Igwe slapped her face and said, speak to you betters, white animal.

"Yes," she said, sobbing, "Please fill my dirty holes; you know what I like. Fuck this white animal!"

It was as though Missy had been pushed over a kind of boundary but much to her surprise, it was a boundary that she was pleased to cross.

They tied her hands behind her back then and began their familiar ritual but it was rougher this time. Igwe had her by the hair and stuffed his cock in her mouth, a mouth fucking this time, no blow job. Rhondi unceremoniously had his prick in her pussy, already wet from the way that she was being treated.

They fucked her roughly, changing positions, as they usually did in the middle and then again. Missy was fucked into submission in the field that day. She uttered no complaint about it. They had managed to open the door to fantasies that she hardly even admitted herself. The relationship had changed.

There were two incidents that sealed the finality of the change, which occurred quickly after this first incident. They were in the field for inspection a few days later. Missy was, as usual, horny and wanted to play with 'her boys'. When the inspection was done, they went to an abandoned field and got out. They all three knew what was going to happen; it always did.

But Igwe spoke up first: "No shoes for you today."

It was a simple enough thing but it was a demand at the very beginning, and it as also a test. Everyone seemed to know that.

Missy, so far into this type of play by now that going back was not even an option for her, simply said:

"Yes, Igwe, no shoes for me."

She sat and removed her shoes then and turned to look at the two grinning black young men.

"Run, white animal!" Igwe said, and accompanied his words with a severe slap to Missy face. It was hard enough to knock her down. She suppressed a sob and started to run into the field. Then with a loud 'whoop', they were after her.

There were tears on her face, as she ran but she was as turned on right then, as she ever had been in her life. She acknowledged to herself that she was their white animal and that they were indeed going to get her and 'use' her the way they did the other day, roughly, totally, wonderfully, gloriously! It's the way it happened.

When these games were over, they would revert to their positions, and the boys would go back to working for Missy and taking care of her. On this occasion, they presided over a long bath for Missy before dinner.

(It can also be noted that it was Rhondi that took over the cooking for them. He had been a camp cook before joining up with Igwe.)

The next seal on the relationship began that night, in the middle of the night.

Missy was wakened by Igwe running his erect cock along her lips.

"No," she said in a cranky voice, "I'm sore and sleepy."

In the past, this would end the 'play'. But on this occasion, with Rhondi looking on, Igwe slapped Missy's face.

"Get your white animal mouth open!" Igwe said, in an imperious growl.

In the moon light, all three players in this little drama were kind of staring at each other. It was Missy who gave in. Their relationship had indeed changed and she acknowledged it then and there:

"Yes, sir!" she said to Igwe, who grinned at her. "I'm sorry!"

Once she said this, she licked the head of his cock with her lips. It was then that Rhondi began to play with her but this time, unlike every time in the past, he began to separate her butt cheeks and seek out her ass hole.

"No," Missy said without thinking, I don't do that!"

Igwe moved quickly: "Hold the white animal!" he said to Rhondi, who complied and grabbed Missy's arms from behind, pinning them back.

Igwe came back with ropes and tied her hand together at the wrists and then at the elbows behind her back. Missy was only moaning, while this was being done. They were pushing her into that zone again, and she was losing her will to fight them.

The ropes then were fasted to ropes around her ankles and then a rope around her neck.

"When you come to your white animal senses," Igwe said, "Then we will play but you will first tell us that your white animal ass hole is ours to play with."

"Please!" Missy said, almost uncomprehending of how their relationship had changed.

Igwe slapped her face: "Have you heard me, white animal?"

"Yes, sir," Missy said, cowed now.

They toted her from the bed and put her on the run in another part of the room and went back to the bed themselves. It was about ten minutes later. They were ten minutes that seemed very, very long to Missy.

She, as she lay there, realized that she was going to give in, and that she didn't even want to withhold anything from them.

"What are you doing, girl?" a voice from within asked her, and she gave the quick answer: "What I want."

The darkness of the room was disturbed by her meek voice:

"Igwe, sir, Rhondi, sir, this white animal is ready for you, and wishes and asks, and begs for you to play tonight with her ass hole."

They whooped in triumph, as they hopped down from the bed and collected their trussed 'Boss Lady', laying her down on the bed. They put her down, face down on the bed, grinning down at her. She looked at them with almost feverishly bright eyes and waited for what was to come. They first removed the rope from her neck and her ankles but not her hands and elbows.

Igwe was behind her and kicked her legs at the ankles, spreading them wide, and giving him and Rhondi access and a good view of Missy's pussy and ass crack.

"Rhondi, fetch from the kitchen cooking oil," Igwe said, as he began to rub his hands over the surface of Missy's upturned ass cheeks, that literally gleamed white in the night, struck by the moonlight.

"Lovely big ass, white animal," he crooned to her in the dark.

"Thank you, sir," Missy managed and actually wiggled her ass cheeks at him.

"Ha!" he cried out, noticing the wiggling action of her ass cheeks and slapped her ass hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!' she cried out as Rhondi came back into the room.

"What is she doing?" Rhondi asked.