The Brass Statuettes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put a hand at either side of her shoulders to support his own weight. "Very thoughtful; Ah'll have to teach that to Jason." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He lowered himself and he felt him probing for her opening. "Should Ah kiss him first?" He didn't seem eager for a kiss, so she let it go. He kept probing, so she slipped a hand down to help guide him. She felt him at her gate. "Ah cain't believe Ah jus' put him inside me." It was really happening. It was all so fast and surprisingly easy. What surprised her most was that she liked the doing of it, all on her own. He was a powerful businessman, but she'd captured him inside her at that moment; she controlled him.

She felt him press forward and he sank into her. She was very wet. He slid through her easier than had been her drive down I-10 that afternoon. When he bottomed out he let out all his breath. He quickly drew in another. "Darlene, that feels so good."


"Why of course it does, Jim-dear. Ah'm the best y'all evah had," she told herself. In the back of her mind she knew that she had no idea how many he'd ever had—probably scores and all very good. At the moment, the doubt didn't bother her.

He stayed buried deep inside her, in no hurry to get on with the act. "He truly is so very thoughtful. An older man must know these things." It was such a nice, full, cozy, wonderful feeling to have him buried in there; him enjoying the feeling too. It was a shame that this wasn't more than quid pro quo. It could be quite nice.

At long last he began to slide himself backward. "May as well get this ovah with." As he began his thrust to rebury himself within her—as she well knew he would—she flexed her pelvis and rose to meet him. It would help him come faster. She heard him utter a sound of pleasure. Her ploy was working.

He slid partway out again and she pressed back up in rhythm with him once again. "Oh mah goodness!" The movement had caused a peculiar part of her to be stroked and it brought her so much pleasure. She wanted it again. She pressed up once more at the proper moment in search of it—and there it was again. "That was truly wonderful!"

She had a ways to go before things would get too far along, and she'd never climaxed without the help of her anal aid—which she'd definitely not brought along. So, she felt safe enough in opening her thighs even wider and curling her heels around the back of Jim's knees. She thought it would give her leverage to thrust up with even more force and deepen the pleasure. She was correct.

She felt her climax approaching. It was the one thing that she'd resolved to hold back, but it came rushing onward like an express train on a single track that ran through her body. She gave up trying to stave it off. She used the man on top and inside her to open a way for it, to give herself the ultimate. It was her extra reward for a job well-done. She pressed up as hard as she could, matching his timing. She barely heard herself screaming. Suddenly the climax was on her. An initial spasm, and then one wave and then another overtook her. She relinquished control; it was hers to give up and she surrendered. She ceased pumping and allowed the gift to be bestowed on her. It was good; she deserved it.

Jim kept on thrusting for about a half minute. From the haze of her afterglow she more or less sensed him coming inside her. She heard him groan but never felt him discharge. That was his affair. She would clean herself later. For the moment all she wanted was to try to remember everything, so she could live though it over again—at least in her mind. "Ah really did it," she thought as he slipped out of her and rolled aside.

*****************

TO BE CONTINUED

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. I hope you're enjoying it.

AW