The Brat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew his cock and lingered the head across her pussy lips, gently rubbing it up and down across her clit.

'Has my baby girl had enough? Does she want daddy to stop?' he teased.

'No, please, daddy, please, I need more. I want more.' She cried.

'I think you have had enough for your first time my little leather girl.' He whispered.

'NO! Daddy no! Please! Please daddy, I'll do anything. Anything you want me to, just please fuck me. Use me like your little leather girl. Use me daddy, please!' she begged, realising that at this moment in time she wanted nothing more than to feel that cock ripping through her body.

'Anything? You'll do anything for your daddy?' he teased.

'Yes daddy, anything. Anything for my daddy. You own me now, you control me now. Dress me up, play with me, use me for anything you want just please daddy, fuck your little girl.' She cried.

Grinning, and without warning, he thrust his cock into her again. Taking a hold of her leash, yanking her head back he grabbed the back of her collar and held her tightly. One hand spanked her bare arse while he fucked her.

'Is this what you want you dirty little girl? Is this what you like? To be used, to be daddy's little fuck toy?' he snarled as he pounded her.

'Yes daddy. Yes, fuck me. I'm a dirty little girl and need to be punished. Fuck your booted girl daddy.' She cried, her hand reaching back as she tried to rub her leather gloved hands across him.

As he continued to slam into her, gripping her tightly, he moved one hand onto the plug and started to tug on it. Slowly at first, slowly to make her arse hole throb and intensify throughout her making her scream.

'Oh daddy, I think I'm going to cum. Daddy. Please, please make your dirty little girl cum.' She yelped as her body shot waves of electrifying sensations through her.

With that, Bob yanked out the plug and quickly thrust his cock into her arse.

He felt it clamp down on him, drawing him in. Grabbing hold of her cheeks, he pulled her onto him and back off. Instantly, her body swung forwards and backwards going the motion of his thrusts.

'Oh yesssssssssssss, daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....' she screamed as her orgasm took a hold of her.

'Yessssssssssssss. Yesssssssssssss. Yessssssssssssssss.........'

Her orgasm shook throughout her body, making her slump forwards onto the bed face down. Her limbs were shaking and he could see that she was almost unconscious through the drain it had taken on her. She was grinning an automatic smile as the reality of what just happened came back.

'Th, th, thank you daddyyyyyy.' She attempted to say. 'Thank you....'

Smiling down on her, he looked at her gaping arsehole. No longer virginal, he was proud that he was the one to have given her that orgasm. He moved himself to lay beside her, manoeuvring her so that her body slumped around him.

She placed a gloved hand on his chest and draped a booted leg over him. As he lay with her, his hand automatically moved to reach for her boot. He traced his fingers over the soft cool leather that ran the length of her leg.

'You ok baby girl?' he asked.

'Yes daddy. I am now!' she said, snuggling into him.

His arm wrapped around her neck and back and he pulled her tightly towards him.

'Daddy?' she said.

'Yes baby?' he replied.

'Can I make you cum? I want to make you cum.' She said softly.

'Of course you can!' he answered, feeling her hand slide down his body and take a hold of his cock.

She felt warm, excited & nervous as she held his cock in one of her mothers gloved hands. She slowly worked him back to life, letting her fingers coolly work their magic on him.

As she did this, she felt his body tense up.

'Is that nice daddy? Is your baby girl doing it right?' she asked, smiling through her leather hood.

'Yes darling, that's it. That's exactly it.' He replied.

'I want to be a good girl for my daddy. I want to make him happy by dressing up in mummy's sexy leather underwear & boots.' She whispered as she continued to work him.

'You're doing it well baby, so well.' He gasped, feeling her speed intensify.

'Am I better than mummy? Does daddy prefer his little girl?' she asked, genuinely turned on at the thought.

'Oh baby, you certainly have talent.' He answered, making her beam and wrap her booted leg around him tighter.

'Daddy, your naughty little girl wants to make you cum all over mummy's boots. Mummy doesn't deserve all her boots, I deserve them daddy. I need to make to cum daddy to prove my loyalty to you. Please daddy, let me make you cum over mummy's boots.' She begged, while pulling her leg up towards his balls.

He felt the leather of her boot rubbing against his balls as she worked his cock. The coolness almost shocked him as he felt it twitch and slide against him.

'Please daddy, cum all over mummy's boots' she cried as her hand now sandwiched his cock between her leather glove and her leather thigh boot. 'Please daddy, let your little girl make you cum.'

He felt his balls surging and his cock throbbing. He knew it was coming.

'Make daddy cum baby. Show me. Do it to me.' He cried.

'Oh yes daddy.' She screamed, allowing her gloved hand to grip him even tighter. Aiming his cock towards her boot she worked him. After a few second she felt it pulsate and hot sticky white threads shot up the length of her boot.

'Oh baby.' He cried. 'That's it'

Yelping with excitement, she continued to work him, rubbing the head of his cock against the leather so that his cum sprayed and spread all over it.

She looked at him and smiled.

'Did I do good for my daddy?' she asked.

'Oh yes baby. You did good.' He answered.

12