The Breakup

Story Info
Eric breaks up with Sara.
3.9k words
3.88
24.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, a few days after January first, the college reopened. That's always extremely rude. Some times I thought it would be better if we never got any substantial time off because it was so difficult to get back in the swing of things again. And what was even worse was the end of term was quickly approaching. Of course there were going to be research papers due, that I hadn't even chosen my topics for and final exams for subjects in which I hadn't even cracked the books open yet. Something drastic was going to have to happen. Haha, no I don't mean studying.

The first day back in school I didn't see Eric until just before lunch. And he looked right through me. I took that to mean he was still pissed. Real insightful, ain't I? You know me – I'm not shy so I waltzed on up to him. The fact is that I really did feel bad. Looking back, I suppose I should have held out with Vicki until she agreed to let Eric come instead of Derek. You see, she didn't know Eric and she knew Derek and she wanted to invite someone who wouldn't embarrass her and Jack in front of the Mayor.

But then why would she invite me? Haha. Anyway I could have stressed to her that Eric was extremely couth in public and I could have even had him come over and meet her and Jack. Oh well, water under the bridge, live and learn and all those other trite clichés.

Anyway I walked up to him and began to say, "Eric, I'm really sorry about –" and he walked away! Wow! That really threw me for a loop. I never thought he'd be that upset. I was really bummed. You might be surprised at this, because I usually run the entire show with males, but in this case it was his ball game. Just the thought of him usually turns my knees to jelly.

I was miserable and mortified. A number of students had witnessed him thoroughly diss me and they were smiling, but not after I glared at them. Mwahaha! Eric or no Eric, they were still frightened of my mouth and my rep.

That afternoon I went home with Tom and Alecia. Man, I felt sorry for them, because they sure received an earful from me concerning Eric. They were so noncommittal I wasn't certain how they felt on the matter. They were of course intelligent enough not to agree with me when I said that Eric was a jerk. Many a good friendship has fallen by the wayside when the friend agreed that the girl/boy friend was an idiot and they were better off without them, only to have the relationship resumed on the next day.

Finally after all was said and done, Alecia asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know anymore," I said.

"Why don't you go over to his house to talk to him?" Tom suggested.

"Oh no Tom, I don't think that's a good idea at all," Alecia said.

"I'm sorry, I thought he was talking to me," I said.

Alecia stuck her tongue out at me in a joky manner. I laughed and said, "No use trying to seduce me to change my mind."

"Will you take me?" I asked Tom.

"Sure, I'd be glad to," Tom said quickly, before Alecia could register a further protest.

"Then I'm going with you," my girl friend said emphatically. "Somebody has to, to make sure you don't get in any further trouble."

A half an hour later, Tom was pulling his car up to the curb in front of Eric's home. I was relieved to see his father's car wasn't in the driveway. If his father was home, then I wouldn't be able to follow through with my plan. As it was, I wasn't certain if I had the courage to do it or not. It was pretty over the top, even for me.

I said jokily, "If I'm not back in ten minutes Sergeant, come get me."

Tom laughed, but Alecia snorted at me. I stepped out of the car and then I stepped out of my blouse and skirt and walked up the sidewalk to their house naked. Behind me in the car, I could hear Alecia saying excitedly to Tom, "See, I told you. I knew she would do this. Go get her, Tom."

Hearing this, I sprinted up to the house and was standing in front before Tom could get out of the car. I rang the doorbell and in a minute, Eric's mother answered the door. To be fair to her, she never said a word out of turn, although she did do a double take when she first saw me standing there nude.

"Why hello there, Sara," Eric's mother said loudly. "How are you, dear?"

I understood it right away. Eric had visitors and she was attempting to warm him of my impending arrival in his room.

"I've been good," I said. "Is Eric upstairs?" I asked, already moving toward the staircase.

"Yes, he is, but Sara –" she answered.

"It's okay," I interrupted. "I won't stay but a minute."

I just knew that he had a woman up there. Hell, he didn't waste much time replacing me. I bounded up the stairs and walked right into his bedroom. The door wasn't locked. I wasn't all surprised at the sight I was confronted with – Eric and a blonde sitting on his bed all intertwined with each other and involved in a big lip lock.

I recognized the bimbo right away. Her name was Heather and she had been sniffing around Eric like an old hound dog the whole time we had been going together. Eric broke for air and finally noticed me standing there naked. How he had changed – just a short while ago he would have noticed the first second I showed up in his room.

"Sara!" he exclaimed in surprise.

He jumped up off the bed I'm sure to escort me out of his room immediately. Heather looked up at me and sneered her lip at me.

"Who let the naked slut in, Eric?" she said.

Heather was fairly good looking, with long blonde hair and green eyes. She was only five feet tall which is so short I was considerably taller than her. She also weighed in at just under a hundred. For her small stature, she had a nice figure, and appeared to have around 34b breasts. Heather had done the most she could with her looks with the judicious use of makeup because her face was long – almost a horse face – neigh! – haha. With makeup she had been able to emphasize her green eyes, which were a good feature of hers. By this time, Heather had also stood up from the bed.

"Come on, slut," she invited. "You wanna go at it?"

"Who's a slut? You're the one who couldn't wait for the body to cool off before moving in. What'd you do? Come over early this morning?" I said.

"A lot you know," Heather retorted. "Eric asked me to go with him on New Year's Eve. It was him who couldn't wait."

I felt as though I had been hit across the face with a baseball bat and it must have shown in my expression.

"So is little Sara wara going to cry now?" Heather mocked me.

I didn't care about anything at that point. I just wanted to get out of there, go somewhere and really cry. I couldn't believe he could be such a prick – I had really thought he loved me.

I turned to leave the room but Heather said, "Oh no you don't, you show up here naked, uninvited and interrupt us. I do believe you deserve an ass whipping."

"No, Heather," Eric said. "Just let her go."

Heather stepped by me thereby now blocking the door.

"No way," she said.

Eric looked at me and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "Well, I tried and she won't listen. Go ahead and beat her butt and I won't interfere."

I don't know if my interpretation was correct, but that is the way everything turned out. Heather was wearing a green and white tank top and gray dungarees – not for long I might add. I acted as though I was frightened of her – (who said I'm not a great actress? Me – afraid of that shrimp?). I was backing up and saying, "Please, I just want to leave."

"It's far too late for that," she spoke the appropriate line.

I wanted to congratulate her on her dialogue, but I was busy at the time because she stepped forward and pulled her hand back to slap me. When she brought it forward (incredibly slowly I might add), I grabbed onto her wrist, spun her around and jammed her arm way up high on her back.

"Ow!" she cried out, in pain and I imagine some fear at this point. It had to feel to her as though I was ripping her arm out of her shoulder socket.

"Let me go!" she screamed.

Heather was the one now who had tears rolling down her face.

"Oh, is the whittle Heather all done with fighting?" I said, and then laughed at her.

I dropped her arms and as she used the opportunity to painfully straighten them out, I reached out at the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head.

"Stop it!" she shouted and her hands flew up to cover her breasts.

"Help me, Eric," she pleaded.

"Hey," he said. "I told you let her go, she wanted to leave, but you wanted to fight. Now deal with it."

What guy wouldn't get off watching two women fighting over him? I unbuttoned her jeans and started to yank them down. Heather uncovered her breasts and grabbed on to the top of her dungarees attempting to pull them back up. I grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it painfully.

"Ow!" she loudly complained.

When she pulled her hands up to try and push me away, I completely pulled her jeans and panties off.

"Eric, don't look!!" Heather shrieked. "We haven't reached that stage in our relationship."

I laughed out loud to hear that. So he hadn't fucked her yet! Eric couldn't have been pleased that I had heard that admission. Heather was so flipped out to be stripped naked by me in front of Eric that she had thrown herself on the floor covering up her frontal nudity. After gathering up Heather's clothing in my arms, I turned to him, smiled and said, "Maybe this will give you the opportunity to pork her now."

"Sara," he said sadly.

I began to cry again and I ran down the stairs and out of the house, still carrying Heather's clothing. I threw them down just before entering Tom's car.

"Sara, what –" Tom began to speak.

"Take me home, please," I interrupted.

I went straight to bed and stayed there all evening. I never even thought about eating, I had no appetite anyway. The next day I told my mother I didn't feel well and wanted to stay home. I wasn't lying – I did feel like shit. I don't think she believed me, but she was just so happy to have me at home that she didn't challenge me.

Again I had no appetite, but later she brought me a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Haha, isn't that the universal mother's recipe for universal illness? Actually it wasn't bad. I wasn't escaping my emotions – I wasn't reading, watching TV, using the computer, talking on the phone or listening to music. I was just staring at the ceiling – I was DEPRESSED.

I did the same thing the next day. I stayed home from classes sick. In mid-afternoon of the second day I had two visitors. No silly, it wasn't Eric and Heather – that would be someone else's story. It would be by some goof who wrote for "Stupid Romance Stories" or "Idiotic Tales For The Sexually Repressed."

It was Tom and Alecia. They had turned out to be such good friends to me that they had become worried when I didn't show up for college for two days in a row. Even though I hated it, I hardly missed a day. Know your enemy, I always say. I had been so depressed that I was completely dressed laying in bed. They told me Eric and I were the talk of the student's quad and that most people were on my side.

I told them I could give a rat's ass about that, but Alecia assured me that it was really true. I again said I could give a good God damn, but I did ask what people were primarily saying about me. Tom said that most people thought I was treated very shabbily indeed. Alecia told me it was time to get out of bed and to fight back.

I told her to mind her own frigging business.

"I'm not leaving here until you get up," Alecia said.

We sat there about a half an hour, not saying a word further, glaring at each other. Finally Alecia said, "Tom, go pull her out of bed."

Now Tom is big and very strong so I had no doubt he wouldn't have any difficulty at all in complying with Alecia's order, so I threw in the towel, so to speak and got up under my own locomotion.

"That's better," Alecia praised me.

"Go screw yourself," I suggested to her.

Alecia laughed and said, "That's certainly not the first time I've been told to do that, but I haven't as of yet figured out a way to do it."

It was then that I noticed that Alecia was carrying a zippered athletic bag. She unzipped the bag now and pulled out a cute black sweater and skirt outfit. The cotton sweater was a pull over with over sized sleeves and the skirt was of the very short variety.

"Here," she said, holding it out to me. "I brought you this outfit."

I didn't take it and instead I said, "What am I supposed to do with that?"

"You're to wear it, you twit," and then she and Tom laughed as if it were the world's funniest joke.

"Don't call me any of your family names," I retorted.

"Very amusing," Alecia said. "But put this on."

"No," I said firmly, folding my arms in front of my chest.

"Tom, hold her while I strip her," Alecia said.

Tom began to stand. "Don't you dare, Tom," I said. "I'll kick you right in the balls."

Tom sat back down immediately.

"Tom," Alecia warned firmly.

He stood up again. I don't mean to suggest that Tom is a wishy washy wussy, it's just that he was caught in the middle of a struggle between two very strong willed young women.

"Okay, okay," I acquiesced.

I had no wish for Alecia to ruin my clothing. Tom sat back down, while I removed my t-shirt and blue jeans, leaving me standing in a bra and panties.

"Sara! You're wearing underwear!" Alecia said, with utmost surprise in her voice.

"Yes," I agreed. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh this is just too bad," Alecia commiserated.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"You were one of a kind, now you're just like everyone else."

"Well, everyone else gets along better than I do," I said.

"I can't believe you're saying this. Take that underwear off," Alecia ordered.

"I will not," I said. "And even if I agreed to, I wouldn't take it off in front of Tom."

"Oh, this is ridiculous, Sara," Alecia said. "And I'm not going to waste any more time with it. Tom, go grab her."

I was going to run from my room and find my mother and get her to ask them to leave, but I didn't make two steps before Tom had stood up and grabbed me. He stood behind me and grasped my biceps in his strong hands. Alecia quickly stripped my bra and panties from me, leaving me naked in front of Tom. In my present state of mind, I was very embarrassed. It was as if I had no emotional memory of my past life. I can't possibly explain it, I can only describe it.

I kicked at Tom's feet and ankles until I had annoyed him enough so he released me.

"Here," Alecia said, holding out the outfit. "Put this on."

"No, not without underwear being put on first," I said.

"Tom," Alecia said.

As he went to grab me, I said, "Okay, okay."

And I put the sweater and skirt on. The sweater was light cotton material so it wasn't scratchy at all against my bare skin.

"So now what, you bitch?" I said.

Alecia laughed loudly. "We're going down to the mall."

I didn't even bother to ask her why, I just wanted to finish whatever her silly game was so I could get back to my room and lay in bed.

"Okay, but only because I can't stop you from dragging me there. I have absolutely no interest in anything there."

"Oh, I think you will," my friend said mysteriously.

When we arrived downstairs I informed my mother we were going out to the mall. She said she was delighted to see that I was feeling better and going out with my "little" friends. Lord, this woman was so out of touch.

Tom drove with Alecia sitting next to him. I sat in the back like the recalcitrant child. I was sooo pissed – dragging me out of bed against my will and then down to the mall. Once we arrived, we went straight to the Dredricks of Dollywood store – hehe – I don't want to plug any businesses.

We go inside and I glanced around. I didn't seen anything out of the ordinary – just a number of young women looking at the merchandize and dreaming what it would look like on them and some pervy guys wondering what it would look like on them – haha, no – wondering what it would like on their girlfriends.

Suddenly I was afraid I saw the reason Alecia had dragged me in there. There stood Eric and little miss blondie over in the back corner of the shop. I turned right around to leave the store.

"Oh no you don't," Alecia said, grabbing on to my arm. "Hey Eric!" my friend (?) called out to him causing him and Heather to look over at us. I could have cheerfully killed her at that instant and not felt a second of guilt.

"Well, well, well, look who's here," Heather said. "That slut Sara."

"Heather," Eric warned. "Leave her alone, look what happened last time, I don't want any trouble here at the mall.

"You never took me here," I accused Eric.

Before he could answer, Heather butted in. "That's because it wouldn't have helped your skank ass."

I heard some of the women customers titter. "No, that's because Eric only needed the sight of me naked to fire up his libido," I retorted. There was louder laughter at my remark. Heather flushed in anger.

"Hey, Eric, isn't Sara's outfit cute?" Alecia asked.

"Yes, it's very nice," he said diplomatically.

Heather laughed maliciously and said, "Oh save me, as ugly as your naked ass is, it's better looking than that outfit."

"I'm leaving," I said.

"Don't let me keep you," Heather retorted.

Alecia waved her right hand in a small circle, which must have been the high sign for Tom to act, because he pushed my head down and then grasped my hands and, with one hand, held them together in front of my face. He pushed my back down with the other hand. I struggled but couldn't get myself loose from him. I've mentioned previously that Tom is very strong.

Alecia then kicked at my ankles until I widened my legs far apart. She then flipped my short skirt up until it rested on back, displaying all of my ass and my wide open pussy.

"Hey, Eric – remember this? Alecia asked, spreading out my pussy even wider with her hands.. "You're turning down the best lay you'll ever have for that big mouthed twit over there?"

"Hey cunt! Watch what you say about me," Heather yelled.

I knew on another day Alecia would have wiped the floor with Heather for saying that, but at the present time she was not going to be diverted from her plan of action. From the position that Tom had my head in, I could see the extreme lust written on Eric's handsome features, and the lengthening of his prick beneath his trousers.

He suddenly pulled his zipper down and released his monster – I mean his long erection and thrusted it straight into me. It didn't hurt at all, I must have already had some moisture there was from my exposure in the store. I could hear most of the young women sniggering nervously and the heavy breathing of the few young men in the store.

"My God," I heard one woman say in a hoarse stage whisper. "They're screwing."

For once Heather apparently had nothing to say. She probably already knew she had lost big time. No one could really see anything specifically because Alecia had flipped the back of my skirt back down over me and Eric's prick. But they certainly knew what we were doing!

Eric thrust into me hard, over and over. I was already as hot as a fire cracker. Since Tom and Alecia were sure that I wasn't going anywhere at this point, they backed off of me and, in fact, now stood in a guard of two to protect us from anyone's interference.

"Oh God, Sara," Eric whispered in my ear, so I knew he was getting close. I pushed back against him as hard and as fast as I could, keeping perfect time with his thrusting. It was terrific. I had missed his prick inside of me. I felt my climax building up from way down inside of me.

"Go now," I spoke softly to Eric.

He exploded his orgasm into him. God, it all felt good. The rush of his cum triggered me and I did some exploding of my own. I bit the inside of my cheek hard to keep from screaming out. I didn't think that screaming while making love in the mall was proper sexual etiquette.

12