The Bride and the Imposter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prince rang for a servant who came in, wearing an exceptionally ugly hat. "Make arrangements for the greatest orgy this castle has ever seen!" commanded the prince, trying not to look at the servant's headwear, which was far too ugly to describe. "Call for all the ladies and all the whores of the land, and invite the satyrs, for the men of this kingdom are poorly equipped, and have too bad a taste in hats."

And Gabrielle, having heard of this orgy, met Ginger in secret and begged to be invited. "Very well," said Ginger, "I have a special job for you. I want you under the table eating the pussies of my guests while they feast."

So on the night of the orgy, Gabrielle climbed under the table, and when the ladies sat down, she set about pleasuring them with her tongue and lips. Thus positioned, she could not see the flocks of satyrs milling about in the corners, drinking wine and becoming substantially erect as they waited for the occasion to use their enormous tools. Gabrielle moved aside the very short rags of the first guest, who was a cheap prostitute and delved into her shaved crotch. The whore moaned and writhed as though she had never been pleasured so much in her life, and as Gabrielle continued to flick her tongue across her large clit, the hooker exploded in a momentous orgasm, which coursed through her, making her shiver from head to toe and emit such noises that it drew the attention of all the other guests. In the corner, the satyrs began to pump frantically at their cocks, which expanded to even greater size.

Next, Gabrielle crawled over to a peasant woman, whose skirt was so short that she would be better off wearing nothing at all. She put her tongue on the woman's bare foot and licked all the way up her leg to her crotch, thrusting her tongue in and out of the woman's wet pussy, before sucking her clit into her mouth and nibbling on it vigorously. Before long, the woman erupted, shooting copious amounts of pussy juice into Gabrielle's mouth and onto her face, tearing off her skimpy clothes in the throes of orgasm, much to the delight of the satyrs.

Gabrielle then went to the next woman, a lady of high rank, whose pussy was drooling in anticipation, juices pooling on her chair and dripping onto the floor. Gabrielle teased the lady by rubbing her cheek against her sopping wet slit as she ravenously licked the pussy juices off the chair, and when the lady finally begged for release, dove onto her pussy, nibbling on her lips, licking her clit and fucking her hole with her tongue. Soon, the lady was writhing in a continuous orgasm, her body twitching in pleasure for at least fifteen minutes before her climax subsided.

Gabrielle, her face and breasts coated with juices, turned to the next woman, who was wearing nothing but a garter belt and stiletto heels. Gabrielle immediately recognized her mother's shaved pussy, with its large tattoo of a spurting cock on the mound. She dove between her mother's legs and lashed at her bald pussy, her tongue circling her clit and hole in motions that she knew would please her.

"Oh, yes, Gabrielle! You always make me feel so good!" moaned the queen.

"Oh, mother, how did you know it was me?" exclaimed Gabrielle.

"There are only two people in the world who can eat pussy like that, and I'm one of them," replied the queen as Gabrielle resumed pleasuring her. Before long, the queen came, and when her orgasm subsided, she said, "That orgasm made me so horny! I need to eat some pussy now." And saying this, she joined Gabrielle under the table, going over to pleasure another prostitute who had copious amounts of cum dripping out of her pussy and ass.

It was not much later when the feast ended, and the orgy that was to be the main event commenced. The satyrs stepped forward, the sight of their enormous cocks making the ladies drool in desire. Gabrielle became very excited, for she had never touched a cock before, and now thought she might be able to get her chance.

But then, as the satyrs began to grab the women and fuck them on the floor, on the tables and against the walls, Ginger came up to Gabrielle and said, "I would like to change our game a bit. Ever since I got to the castle, I was desperate for a good ass-fucking and whipping, but the prince is such a pussy, and will not even tie me up as satyrs fuck me up the ass. All the prince wants is to eat my pussy and get spanked! I am becoming bored and cannot take it any longer, for it is too much of the same thing."

And Gabrielle said, "Well, maybe it wouldn't be bad to change positions every once in a while. I'd like to try spanking someone while having my pussy eaten, and the prince has a really nice ass. But I'm having so much fun now! If you eat my pussy, maybe I'll let you have your way."

Ginger immediately dove between Gabrielle's legs, expertly eating her pussy. Soon after, a satyr came up behind Ginger and slid his huge cock up her ass. Ginger's face was pushed into Gabrielle's pussy again and again as the satyr fucked her, until Gabrielle exploded in the biggest orgasm of her life, and consented to Ginger's request.

And as the satyr blew his load deep into her ass, Ginger said, "Then let our secret become known to the prince. Your mother already knows about it, but she will not tell the king unless we ask her, for she thinks the situation very kinky."

"Let us ask her, then," said Gabrielle, and they went over to her mother, who was being fucked by two satyrs up her ass and two more up her pussy.

"Mother, we decided that we wish to again exchange places, but we want to make it seem like it is all Ginger's doing, so that she might be punished."

"Ooh, kinky!" gasped the queen, instantly cumming at this idea. "I'll speak to the prince after I've exhausted all the satyrs."

Two days later, the queen staggered up to the prince's chamber, satyr cum dripping down her legs onto the parquet floor, and as the prince ate her pussy, told the story of Ginger and Gabrielle.

That night after dinner, when all the company had eaten and drunk and were merry, the prince gave Ginger a question to answer, as to what such a one deserved who had deceived her masters in such and such a manner, telling the whole story and ending by asking, "Now what doom does such a one deserve?"

"No better than this," answered the false bride, "That she be tied up in the dungeon, naked except for a chastity belt that exposes her ass, and constantly fucked in the ass by satyr after satyr, and given nothing but cum to eat, for three months." It was obvious to everyone that Ginger was quite aroused as she said this.

"You have spoken your own doom," said the prince. "As you have said, so it shall be done."

And after Ginger was carted off to the dungeon, the prince married the true bride, and they snuck away to their bedchamber to consummate their marriage. The prince tore off his clothing, revealing that he was in fact a very beautiful woman with very large tits and a very wet shaved pussy. Though Gabrielle was slightly disappointed that she would not get any cock after all, the prince was so hot that her disappointment could not possibly last, and they ended up fucking in every conceivable way for a week straight.

Afterwards, Gabrielle went down to the dungeon to see how Ginger was faring with her punishment. She found her friend covered in cum, her ass riding up and down on a satyr's humongous cock as another satyr fed his load into her mouth. In between swallows of cum, Ginger asked the princess how things were with the prince.

"Oh, the prince is so hot! I could fuck her forever! But since the prince turned out to be a woman, it doesn't seem like I'll ever get any cock, and I would really like to try it."

So Ginger suggested, "When my three months are up, why don't you take my place in the dungeon for a while? Then you will get all the cock you can eat, for they will feed you very well here."

To this, Gabrielle joyfully consented, and ever after, Gabrielle, Ginger and the prince ruled the kingdom in peace and horniness, each of them occasionally taking a turn in the dungeon.

12