The Bride's Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," Jason said, still chortling at how much we were teasing him. "If you're really sure you won't take offence..."

We both nodded, eager to hear how he was going to phrase this.

In the end he plumped for the least ambiguous way he could think of.

"Okay, which one of ya gets to fuck the other up the arse?"

We both laughed and Jason grinned triumphantly that he'd managed to ask the question that had been gnawing at him.

I left it to Ricky to answer: he'd once had to answer the same question - though far more delicately put - when we'd been in the pub with one of his female workmates.

"It's not as simple as that," he began. "It's not like we have pre-defined roles. It just depends on how feel at the time - who's in the mood for what."

Jason raised his eyebrows: he was genuinely surprised. "Yeah? Is that true of all gay couples, like?"

Ricky shrugged. "I don't know: unlike you I've always been too shy to ask! I would assume so, though."

Jason chuckled and looked at us both, one by one, as if not really believing what he'd just been told. Then he said, "I suppose that makes it way more interestin', doesn't it? I mean, you can really vary things!"

Ricky smiled and nodded.

I said, a touch conspiratorially, "Sometimes, Jason, we do it both ways. Change places half way through!"

Jason roared with laughter - his eyes wide with surprise - and I turned to Ricky and saw him chuckling. He was enjoying the fact we were educating this brawny straight man about things he would otherwise have never known; I wondered if, perhaps, he was getting slightly turned-on by the private details we were telling him.

"That is fuckin' unreal, dude!" Jason kept laughing. "Doesn't it get a bit whiffy, though?"

"Get a bit whiffy?" Ricky asked, his face suddenly more serious.

"Yeah, takin' turns to arse-fuck each other. Doesn't yer bedroom end up stinkin'?"

Now it was Ricky's turn to laugh. "There's a smell, yeah, but I wouldn't call it a stink! It's quite an erotic smell, actually... the smell of male-to-male love!"

We all laughed at the triteness of what he'd said and then Jason asked, "So which way do you normally do it? Bendin' over, or face-to-face?"

Ricky and I looked at each other, both smiling but a little puzzled about why Jason was so interested in our sex, and then Jason added, "Forget the question, lads, if I'm pushin' it too far. I just asked 'cos ya said ya didn't mind me being curious."

We both reassured him that we weren't offended - I certainly wasn't and Ricky seemed amused by the line of questioning - and this time it was me who offered an answer.

"Normally we do it doggy-style," I told him. "It's more comfortable that way. Face-to-face is more sensual and romantic, but doing it from behind seems to work better for both of us in terms of our... er... anatomies."

Jason grinned broadly - he liked that answer. I could almost imagine the picture he was constructing in his head: perhaps Ricky behind me, ploughing my arse as I knelt on all fours; or perhaps me behind Ricky, thrusting in and out of his splayed buttocks as he gasped in pleasure.

"You seem really interested in this," Ricky observed. "Why all the questions?"

Jason shrugged. "Yeah, I am interested - I don't know why though. It's not something I'd ever want to do myself. I'm a loyal and dutiful husband to Laura for all my other faults."

"But you like the idea of two men having sex?" Ricky persisted. "It turns you on a bit, maybe..."

Jason chuckled and seemed to appreciate my partner's frankness. "Yeah, it does, just a bit. Enough for me to look at stuff on the web."

"And why do you think that is?" I asked.

"I dunno really. Just natural curiosity, I guess. I reckon all men look at stuff they wouldn't necessarily want to do themselves."

That was certainly true: I'd once walked in on Ricky jacking off to straight porn and, once I'd got over my initial surprise, I sat down alongside him and we'd jacked off together.

"I think it's really healthy, actually," Ricky said. "It keeps you open-minded about sexual stuff."

Jason nodded and looked over at the dancefloor. I could tell he wasn't interested in watching people dance: he was thinking about what he was going to say next; weighing up a few possibilities and sounding them out in his head.

Eventually, once again, he opted for the direct approach.

"So are you lads gonna 'ave sex tonight?" he asked casually, like he was asking what time we'd be heading up to bed.

This time Ricky laughed: I think I just gawped at Jason, too stunned to be amused.

"Bum sex, I mean...?" Jason clarified, as if our reaction had been caused by a lack of understanding.

"I dunno," Ricky said. "It's not like we mark it in our diaries in advance."

"D'ya think ya will, though?" Jason persisted. "Ya both feelin' a bit 'orny?"

"Why do you ask?" Ricky queried. "Why does it matter to you?"

"It's just... I dunno..." Jason stammered. And then, becoming more focussed, went on, "'ave you ever done it with anyone watchin'? Some curious straight guy you met at a wedding, maybe?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Talk about the subtle approach!"

"You up for it, though?" Jason kept on. "D'ya fancy a shag, Scott? Havin' laddo here goin' at yer bum while I sit an' watch?"

I just stared at him, shocked and amused in equal measure, but I was unable to bring myself to say 'no'.

What if we did have sex with Jason watching us? How would it feel? How erotic would it be for the two of us to put on a show for him?

"What about your wife?" Ricky asked. I noticed he wasn't saying 'no' either.

"It's not like I'd be cheatin' on her," Jason said with nonchalant shrug. "I won't get involved - I'd just leave you guys to it. I'd just watch and then - if you two didn't mind - use yer bathroom to wazz mysel' off afterwards!"

Ricky and I looked at each other, both of us grinning. The prospect of Jason getting so turned-on by watching Ricky and I that he'd end up masturbating in our bathroom was very tempting.

Ricky was also keen for this to happen: I could see it in his eyes.

I turned back to Jason and asked: "Are you sure it would make you horny watching us?"

"Of course it would!" he laughed. "I've seen loads o' times on the net - usin' one hand on the mouse, if ya know what I mean - so think of how much better it would be to see it in the flesh!"

"So, let's get this straight," Ricky sought to clarify. "You want us to have sex together on our bed - male-on-male sex, totally gay - while you sit and watch us? Is that what you're asking us to do?"

"Yeah," Jason nodded with a broad grin. "Pretty much. If you lads would be up for it."

"So what's in it for us?" Ricky asked. "Why should we perform for you like monkeys at the zoo?"

Jason shrugged. "The thrill of bein' watched, I suppose. The pleasure of knowin' how much you're turnin' another bloke on..."

"And how will we know how much we're turning you on?" I asked.

"You'll know," Jason smirked. "I've got a pretty big knob and these trousers won't be able to 'ide how 'orny I feel."

The two of us gaped at him, staring at his crotch. He grinned more broadly at the attention the front of his trousers was getting.

"If you like, I'll rub it while I'm watchin' the two of you go at it. You guys play around with each other on the bed, like ya do at home, and I'll rub my big cock through my trousers while I'm watchin' you. How does that sound?"

Ricky turned to me and I nodded enthusiastically at him. He grinned back: like he'd doubted for a second that I'd be up for this.

He turned back to Jason and nodded himself. "Sounds pretty good."

Jason chuckled. "Nice one, fellas. We'll have a good time, the three of us - believe me!"

He stood up and straightened his trousers. His bulge looked enormous and I wondered if the prospect of seeing Ricky and me enjoying our homosexual variant of lovemaking had placed additional strain on his already over-loaded zipper.

He saw me checking him out and threw me a wink. He rubbed the large mound and said, "It gets a lot bigger than this, mate!"

Ricky and I laughed and Jason said, more seriously, "When you're ready to go up to bed, throw me a nod and I'll come up with ya. If anyone asks, you've got some heartburn tablets and you're lettin' me have a few."

We nodded in agreement and Jason added: "Don't tell anyone about this. This has to be totally between us, like."

We nodded again, and I was amused that he might think we'd want to broadcast to the other guests that this big, burly man was coming to our room so we could perform sexually for him as two male lovers.

When he'd left us to go over to his mates at the bar, Ricky turned to me and asked if I really did want to have sex in front of him.

"Of course I do! It'll be fun - especially if he really does get horny."

Ricky nodded. "I suppose we only have a problem after he's cum."

"How do you figure that out?"

"It'll be fine while he's enjoying watching us. But once he's finished himself off in the bathroom, he might suddenly regret coming to our room. He might even blame us for leading him on."

"You're just over-analysing it," I said. "He'll probably just head off to bed with his wife."

"It's one thing getting titillated by watching two guys having sex, but he'll feel very different once he's 'wazzed himself off' as he so eloquently put it."

I shook my head. "It won't be a problem, I'm sure."

Ricky was insistent, though. "He's a big bloke, Scott. It could get seriously nasty."

"Do you think we shouldn't invite him up with us?"

"No. We've agreed he can come to our room. I just think we need to take care. If he starts behaving weirdly, we get him the fuck out. Lock the door. Leave early in the morning so we don't have to see him at breakfast."

I smiled. It was typical of Ricky to find menace in his own shadow.

All the same, though - he might have a point. Straight guys can be unpredictable on homosexual matters. I remembered having a smutty conversation on the phone with a straight mate many years earlier. He'd gone along with my flirting for a while - had even said some surprising things back to encourage me - until he'd abruptly turned aggressive and, after saying some pretty hateful things, had slammed the phone down on me. I wondered afterwards if he'd actually climaxed and had found himself plunged into a sudden guilt-trip.

Whatever had happened, it was clear that straight guys need to be handled very carefully when it came to gay sex.

"Okay, point taken," I agreed. "We'll have to play it by ear."

I looked over to the bar where Jason was chatting with his mates. He certainly was a big guy with almost every square inch of his manly frame swathed by muscle and much of it tattooed. If push came to shove, he could almost certainly take the two of us on with just one of his enormous arms.

It was well worth the risk, though: just to have him in our room so we could prove to him how spectacular the fireworks can be when two men are making love.

We'd just have to make sure that we sent him quickly off to bed after all the fireworks had been spent.

===

To be concluded

===