The Bridesmaid Slut

Story Info
The sister of the bride gets a great 'reward'.
2.3k words
3.85
137.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Connie, please behave yourself at the reception, please." Said her sister Judy, the bride.

"Behave myself? Oh, how boring. Come on, Sis, I promise I'll only fuck some of the men." Said Connie.

"I don't want you fucking ANY of the men, do you understand me, Connie? This is my wedding! Every time you are around me, all I hear from the men is that you are Connie the Cunt, Connie the Cunt, Connie the Cunt. ALWAYS, Connie the Cunt! It's like a chant from the men." Said Judy.

"I know! Isn't it great? You know you used be called Juicy Judy. You were just as much a slut as I was, if not more. Remember in college how we would fuck everyone in the frat houses? We'd go from one frat house to the next looking for cock. Now all of a sudden, you are Miss Virginity. Does that new husband know what a slut you were?" questioned Connie.

"No, he doesn't and he isn't going to find out either!" mouthed off ex-Juicy Judy.

"I wouldn't count on that, Judy. We fucked hundreds of guys. What are the chances that some of them are still around that we would run into?" said Connie. "I think the chances are pretty darn good. That was four years of fucking pretty much every night but big time on the weekends. I'm surprised they didn't dedicate some wall in honor of your cunt since you liked to lean up against them when you fucked."

"All right, that's enough." Interrupted one of the other bridesmaids. Judy, you know that Connie is going to be on her knees sucking cock very shortly. You should see all the men that just came in.!

"Men? Where?" Connie asked excitedly. "Oh, out there." Said the bridesmaid.

They turned around to discuss some last minute things and when they looked back to talk to Connie, she was gone but they noticed that her dress was on the floor. "That bitch…that fucking bitch!" screamed Judy. "I told her not to be doing that tonight!!!"

"Well, there you have the pot calling the kettle black!" said one of the girls. "Let her go, for heaven's sake. So, she likes to fuck. She will be the entertainment."

Meanwhile, Connie the Cunt had entered one of the party rooms. This would be a great room for a "party" she said to herself. She noticed that all the men were standing down by the doors. Oh, what an entrance I can make. And, if I play my cards right I'll be getting fucked by every one of those cocks!

Lucky for Connie there was no carpeting. The tile floor picked up the clicking of her heels and attracted the attention of some of the men. After a few of them hooted, more men turned around and then pretty soon, everyone was yelling and clapping their hands and chanting that familiar phrase: "Connie the Cunt, Connie the Cunt…"

She strutted across the floor like she loved to do: totally naked except for those high heels and a big smile. She made sure she emphasized her hip movements as well as bounced her monster 44 EEE tits. Oh, what a prize those babies were. When those hooters bounced, everyone noticed!!!

Connie liked to be very accommodating to the men. Some liked to milk her tits, some like to just squeeze them and suck them, and then there were the tit fuckers. Oooooh! She really loved tit fucking. There was another fun thing to do. She would set the back of a chair in front of her, far enough away so she could extend her arms and just hold onto the back of the chair while being bent over. Her hooters would be free hanging and any movement of her body would send those babies swinging like pendulums! What she particularly liked about this position is when she was bent over, her legs were spread wide and the guys could start fucking her from behind. With every bang of the guy's cock into her cunt, her tits would swing, wildly forward and then flop back. Back and forth, back and forth. No wonder some people called tits floppers! She actually had a lot of feeling in those big hooters and she got hornier and hornier the longer her hooters flopped back and forth! Oh, to have such huge hooters! It was sooo much fun!

When she arrived at the doors where the men were, she noticed that most of them had dropped their pants and were stroking their cocks, just waiting for her. Just as she was about to drop to her knees, one of the men gave her a little pillow to kneel on. "Here you go, you little cock sucker. Just a little something to make it easier on your knees so you can stay down longer. There's a lot of cock here and you aren't leaving until you suck every one!"

"Only once?" Connie questioned. Most of the men laughed, but they knew very well that she was serious. They had all experienced the thrill of having that talented mouth on their cocks over and over again. Then when her mouth was tired, but not until she had sucked every cock dry, she would spread her legs and enjoy herself with getting fucked in the cunt and ass, and many times cunt and ass at the same time! That was a thrill to watch!

Ok, guys, let's get started. Please nothing in my hair tonight, ok? My sister is such a bitch and she will really complain if I sit down at the head table during the reception with cum all over in my hair. Let's just shoot in my mouth, on my face and on my tits.

She started sucking the first guy. Man, where did he come from? This was really a big cock! She would have to get this guy's phone number so she could suck him later and make sure he fucked her ass. She loved big cock in her ass. She liked it starting off slow and then really pounding her ass. Wow! She was beginning to think she would only be sucking him tonight considering how long he was taking and then suddenly he shot his load so hard into her mouth that it came out her mouth and fell on her hooters. It was even dripping off her nipples! She felt the back of her head to make sure there wasn't a bump from such force. Oh, you silly girl, she thought to herself!

The next guy had a skinny little dick. Poor guy, she thought. It sure isn't very big. She had no trouble getting this little weinie in her mouth. It was tiny compared to the monster cock she just finished! Then it was on to the next cock and then the next, and then the next. By the time she was finished, she was drenched with cum and she looked marvelous! A couple of the guys helped her to her feet. Oh, such gentlemen. Men, always be polite and help your lady up after she finishes sucking your cock!

One of the men said that it was almost time to sit down for dinner and Connie had better get cleaned up. They started filing out of the room and Connie strolled back to the room she came out of. When she went into the room, she noticed that her dress was not on the floor where she had left it. In fact, there was not even one piece of clothing to put on. What happened to all the clothes that were hanging up? Now what was she going to do? Walk into the reception naked? Sit at the head table with her 44 EEE hooters resting on the table and hanging in the mashed potatoes and gravy? Now that would be fun. Who would like to lick the gravy off her tits? She might want to swing her hooters through the gravy a few times!

Well, first things first. She went into the bathroom to clean all the cum off her face and huge tits. The bigger the tits, the more cum that is accumulated! As she was washing off her tits, she started milking them. Oh no. Better not start that or I'll never get out of here. She loved to have her tits milked.

When her tits sparkled…can tits sparkle?…she walked down the hall and peeked into the room. Yes, this was the room. She saw her sister, the bitch, and her new husband talking to the minister. Oh, this was going to be fun. She took a breath and walked into the room. As she expected, there were a few gasps but mostly clapping and cheering and hooting. Then she heard the phrase that her sister, Judy, didn't want to hear: "Connie the Cunt, Connie the Cunt, Connie the Cunt."

Judy turned and saw Connie and walked casually over to her. "Well, cunt, we took all the clothes so you would have to be humiliated to come here naked. I hope you have learned a lesson."

"Oh, Judy, yes I have. I still don't have to pick up my clothes because you will!" As you can imagine, that was not the answer Judy was looking for. It was pretty obvious that Connie was not embarrassed at all. In fact, she appeared to be enjoying it immensely.

Judy turned in a huff and walked back to her husband and the minister. To Judy's further anger, neither men were interested in talking to her when they could lust after those big bouncing hooters.

As she walked around, she made sure any of the men who wanted to feel her got the opportunity. She told each man she would be available for fucking later. She saw many bulges in that short period of time!

After the server gave set her plate on the table, she noted that they indeed were having mashed potatoes and gravy. She tested the gravy to make sure it wasn't too hot. It was just right. If she sat right against the table, her tits were big enough to rest right on top. What a sight! A couple of swift tit movements and, oh dear, there is gravy on my tits.

Her new brother-in-law was watching all this. He moved to the chair next to her. "I saw you playing with your food. Bad girl! Now I will have to lick the gravy off your tits. Come on, swing them over here." He said.

"And where is my sister?" asked Connie. "Won't she be rather mad when she sees you licking my tits?"

"Don't you worry about the bitch bride. One of the bridesmaids took her to the ladies room. I asked her to keep the bitch busy for a while so I can clean up those tits of yours. Oh, by the way, I know all about you and your sister whoring around during college. I happened to be one of those guys you fucked and neither one of you remember."

"Well, new brother-in-law, when you get done with my tits, I'll return the favor and give you a good cock sucking to welcome you into the family. I have a feeling that sucking your cock is going to be a pretty regular occurrence. Sound good to you?" asked Connie.

"Well, slut, I wouldn't have it any other way. I always thought you were a better fuck than your sister anyway." Said the new groom.

He went to town licking her tits off and milking them thoroughly. Then Connie got under the table and could have been hidden from view had she not stuck her feet out from under the tablecloth. Well, it didn't matter anyway. Everyone knew she was sucking the groom's cock…everyone, that is, except the bride!

Before the band started to play for the evening, she asked if they could play some slow song that she could do a slow dance and show her equipment off to everyone. The band was hesitating deliberately and Connie knew it. Ok, ok. Let's fuck then. The five band members got their cocks sucked and then they each fucked Connie in the ass, one right after the other. She had insisted immediate replacement of next cock when the previous was spent.

When the band started to play the slow song, she gyrated slowly at first and then at a very fast pace. One man got up and pulled a table into the middle of the dance floor. He grabbed Connie by the tits and guided her to the table. "On your back, slut, and spread your legs. It's party time!"

Connie squealed with delight. "OK, guys, it's fuck time. Let's go!!!"

The guys formed two lines--one for her mouth and one for her cunt/ass. When the tenth man got his cock into her cunt, he moaned and said: "I love not being the first or second, or even third to fuck a cunt. Nice warm used pussies can be so accommodating." There were a few men who agreed with that comments.

Someone put a hat on the table in case anyone wanted to throw in some money as a tip.

Where were all the wives and girlfriends of all these men? The bride and bridesmaids had arranged for them to be in another building down the road and nowhere close to all this activity.

Sister Judy thought she was punishing Connie by "making" her suck and fuck all those men. What she still didn't realize after all these years is that Connie is one happy slut. She loves sucking and fucking. Connie was going to make sure she told her sister just how much she appreciated the great gang bang and remind her about that old story about the tar baby!