The Bridge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laverne was crying out to fuck her harder in the ass. Which I did. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and shoved my cock deep in her ass. My balls began slapping against her pussy and I could feel that she was also fingering her bulging clit. She cried out how she loved it in the ass, and to keep fucking her, she was so close. She told me to tell her how much I loved fucking her ass. And I leaned forward to her ear, still pushing in and out so hard, my nuts were still slapping her pussy. "I love fucking your ass," I told her. "It feels so good to fuck your dirty little asshole. I love watching my cock push in and out of your dirty little fucking asshole. You love getting it in the ass don't you?" She whimpered back that she did. "Your asshole is so loose, you get fucked back here so much don't you?" Again she whimpered back, yes. "Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum in your dirty little ass, would you like that?" She cried, yes. "I'm gonna splash your insides with my fucking cum." She cried to give it to her, and I did. All that dirty talk had got me going and I was on the verge of cumming deep in her ass. I bucked as my orgasm hit me, and I began pumping a hot wad of cum deep in her ass. At the same time she was shaking with her own orgasm. Dorthy commanded me to get down and lick my cum out of Laverne's asshole - which I had done to her on each occasion I had fucked her in the ass. I got down on my knees and sread her ass and watched as my cum leaked out of the brown hole, which was now gaping open from our fucking. I brought my tongue to her hole and started licking that which had already dribbled out. I dipped my tongue into her shrinking asshole and lapped my cum out of her like a dog. I loved the depravity of it. How dirty the whole act was. It turned me on even more, and my cock was still hard, although beginning to be sore from all the fucking.

When I was done, I got up and Delila told Berta it was her turn for a fucking. Berta got out from between Delila's legs and went back to her chair. Delila got up and leaned over the table and spread her cheeks allowing me easy access to her soaking pussy. I pushed inside of her old pussy, and she moaned in satisfaction. I began pumping away at her freshly licked pussy. The thought of her lesbianism turned me on, and talking dirty turned me on. So I began talking dirty to the lesbian. "You like getting your pussy licked, huh?" She grunted out a yes. "But only dick can feed your pussy, is that right?" Another grunting yes. "You love being fucked after your pussy's been licked, don't you?" She cried out another yes. I snaked a hand around her and found her clit. "You loved it when Berta sucked on this fat clit, didn't you?" She cried another yes. "Tell me you love my cock," I demanded. She said she loved my cock. "Tell me you love it when I finger your fat clit," I demanded. She said she loved it when I fingered her fat clit.

Berta, noticably loving this exchange, got up from her chair, and got behind me on the floor, and worked her way between our fucking bodies. She was facing our junction and began licking Delila's slit and my cock as it slid in and out of her. She sucked on her fat clit after I removed my hand to hold Delila's hips firmly. Berta brought her mouth to my female-cum soaked nuts and began to suck them into her mouth. The sensations drove me wild. My cock was pushing in and out of Delila's sweet pussy, and my nuts were being sucked heavenly into Berta's mouth. After a while Berta stopped sucking my balls - much to my chagrin - and began again to suck on Delila's fat clit. Soon Delila was nearing her own sweet orgasm from the double team. Berta brought up her hands and one fondled my balls while the other played and teased my asshole, all the while she continued sucking on Delila's swollen clit. Delila began crying out in her own orgasm, and Berta caught all of the dripping juices in her mouth. Berta stopped her lovely administrations to me and I took it as que to slip out of Delila.

I went to my last lay of the evening, Dorthy, the architect of this fuck-fest and feast. Berta continued eating Delila's pussy as I positioned myself behind Dorthy, who was already leaning over the table.

"Thank you so much, Dorthy," I told her as I pushed into her dripping pussy.

"Your welcome, and thank you for being a willing participant," she said, and sighed. "You've been wonderful all around."

"Thank you," I said as I continued pumping into Dorthy's delicious pussy.

Dorthy snaked a hand between her legs and started fingering her clit, yet again. I licked my finger and inserted it into her tight asshole, which relaxed and welcomed my invading digit. I wiggled my other hand beneath her chest and pulled on her nipples.

Denise saw this and smiled as she fingered herself again, pulling on her sensitive nipples beneath the fishnet body stocking. Gran was spread eagle in her chair, playing with her pussy with both hands, and looking at me with such desire, and I knew I had to have her old gray-haired pussy again, some other time though. Laverne was playing with her pussy and asshole, Gran was right, she did love it up the ass, as she had four fingers up her brown hole and was working a fifth, stretching it wide, soon to be a fist fuck. Berta was still eating out Delila's pussy as she leaned over the table from my previous fucking of her sweet pussy.

"We're gonna have to do this again," I told Dorthy.

"Every Saturday," Dorthy told me. I was shocked and excited at the same time. To show her much I loved her, I began pumping away at her pussy with my cock, and her ass with my finger. I looked down to see myself pushing into both of her holes, and I loved to watch it. I leaned forward and lovingly kissed Dorthy's back, and she moaned lovingly back. Soon I was pumping feverishly into her pussy and ass, as she fingered her lovely pussy. I came shortly there after, pumping my cum deep into her sweet pussy. I leaned forward, as I pulled my finger and cock from her, and kissed her arched back lovingly again.

12