The Broken Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers

She reached down to touch it, but drew her hand away and glanced up into his eyes.

"Can I?"

"Yes, of course," he smiled. But his face melted into lust when she knelt before him.

At first, Noel simply rubbed a fingertip against his soft, thick crown, tracing the slit. She cupped his balls with the other hand, massaging and gauging their weight and the feel of the skin as it slipped around his testicles. Noel traced the thickest vein that ran the length of his hard-on, and then gripped the shaft, lightly at first and then more firmly.

Noel noticed Kyle's breathing change, his chest expanding as she made an upwards stroke, and met his gaze. His face was still relaxed, but there was such intensity in his green eyes. She stroked again, and watched his expression twitch into lust, and then again until her soft hand was stoking him rhythmically, and his eyes closed. Kyle rasped out a moan, a sound that electrified her.

She looked back down to the flesh in her hand, and without really believing what she was about to do, lowered her mouth to him.

The instant he felt her warm, wet lips enveloping his cockhead, Kyle's eyes flew open and locked onto hers. She was looking up at him with, wide, almost hopeful brown eyes, and the flat of her tongue rubbed against the tip within her mouth.

"You have no idea what you're doing," he whispered, shaky.

She removed her mouth. "It's not good?"

"That's not what I meant."

He snatched her up and close, and then into a passionate kiss, tongues lashing, and took down her tights and skirt over smooth, tight hips.

They moved towards the bed, taking clumsy steps with their clothes around their ankles, still in full liplock, until Noel felt the edge behind her knees. With her ankles bound by her tights, Noel's attempt to lift her knee to the bed ended in a loss of balance that sent them into a pretzeled tumble onto the mattress.

"Wait," Kyle laughed, trying to stand up.

When he did, Noel grinned and offered her ankles to him. He tugged the tights off and then stepped out of his own pants. She grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the bed with a laugh, immediately laying down so could stretch on top of her. Kyle nestled between her legs, caressing her hips and capturing her mouth in a long, wet kiss.

Suddenly it came home to Noel that this was all really happening, and her heart beat frantically with panic and passion at the same time.

His body was over her, on her, skin-to-skin, her breasts against his chest, flush with desire. She could feel him between her legs, so hard, resting on the lips of her sex. Helpless to resist the maddening ache that centered there, she began to move her hips, losing sensation of the kiss they still shared.

Kyle wished he could've let her go on when she'd taken him into her mouth. He wished he could now slide down Noel's body to kiss every tender part, to suck on those begging nipples, to slide his tongue around her slick folds and bring her to a soul-trembling climax. But their time was so limited, and he needed a quicker way bring her to the pinnacle before he entered. He was too excited to last, and he knew it.

He remembered something that he and his high-school girlfriend had done before she was ready to go "all the way." How they used to lie in the back seat of his parent's car, nude from the waist down, her shirt rolled up, and they'd writhe, rubbing together, his cock on her clit, enclosed in her lips like a hot dog in a bun, until they came. It was the closest thing to actual sex short of penetration, and the stimulation on her clit always got her off in a hurry.

But Noel wouldn't be expecting it. He'd have to hold fast.

He enclosed her arms with his so they were trapped against her chest, and lowered his body, trapping her. Her vulva parted as he ground his hips in a maneuvered roll, and then he felt how wet she really was. He moaned as his cock slid into slippery flesh, at last feeling what he needed. Kyle cast a lingering glance down where their genitals were getting acquainted, and then turned his face to hers for more kissing, certain now that his penis was stroking along her exposed clit. He held her tighter, and then began to move, working into a steady, grinding rhythm.

A few minutes later, Noel squirmed underneath him. She started to pant and tore her mouth away from his lips.

"Wh-what's happening…" she breathed, eyes glazed.

Pleasure was building in her to a level she hadn't imagined before. There was something about the way he stroked that made every sensation amplify to impossible heights. She gasped for breath and writhed in what little room his near-constricting embrace allowed. But there was nowhere to go, no escape. It just seemed to build and build, pressure and pleasure, heat like there was no limit, and Noel briefly wondered how people had sex without going insane. Her mouth found his shoulder and she bit down out of pure instinct, as if it were an anchor that would prevent her from washing away.

But nothing could stop it. When it came, whenshe came, she didn't expect it; didn't know it was possible. Itwas like washing away. Tears seeped from the corners of her eyes as she cried out. A burst of trembling euphoria collapsed and then expanded into an ocean of ecstasy to drown in, and then drift slowly, so, so slowly, down to the bottom of a bottomless abyss.

Kyle, however, brought Noel back up to the surface with a nudge that stretched the opening of her sex, and she realized his lips were on hers again.

"It'll hurt," he whispered through the kiss.

"Okay..."

Kyle had managed to restrain himself while she experienced her first orgasm, thrilled by her mewling and cries. It would have been so easy to let his cock slip down just a little and go in, and oh, how hard it was to resist that. But he'd struggled to be content with the feel of her wet, slick lips, her curly hair tickling his glans, and he'd won. Now he didn't know whether to enter quickly or slow, but he had to do it now.

He pressed his hips forward and gritted his teeth, struggling to penetrate gradually. But as soon as his cockhead was inside the snug entrance, he couldn't help it… he tore in all at once, desperate to be inside the lovely, wet flesh.

Once there, he moaned out a long "oh," his cock pulsing in Noel's ultra-tight vagina. He willed himself not to move or create friction or he'd come right away, and opened his eyes, hoping the quick stab hadn't ruined it for her.

Noel stared up at him and asked, "Are you alright?"

He almost started laughing, but instead he smiled through heaving breaths, and kissed her. "Oh, yeah. How do you feel?"

"It feels… big."

"Hurt?"

"At first. Now that it's in," she grimaced, and then her expression softened. "Just sort of… crammed… how do you feel?"

"Really good," Kyle whispered, and his hips made their next thrust. Noel gasped, and he thrust again, eyes drifting shut.

She began to move beneath him, training her hips to meet his as they found their rhythm. It was slow and steady, and before long, as his stroking got a little quicker, Noel started to feel the pleasure of being filled with all that delicious motion.

Surrendering any notions of taking his time, Kyle began to simply go with the flow his body demanded, and lost himself with prodding and pushing and bucking into her, his shaft surrounded, glans rubbed at every angle, bumping against her farthest reach. His hips began to run like a well-oiled piston.

"Oh, God," he muttered, sweat beading on his forehead. "Oh...oh...oh... I'm gonna come."

The sensation of coming started to take over, and he rushed for it. His sac tightened, driving seed up his shaft, and as excruciating as it was to do, he pulled out at the last second, eyes opening to look between their bodies and see the first spurt of his semen jet out onto the bed of curls that crowned her sex. Kyle undulated above her, letting go and loving every second of it.

Noel stared at what was happening with lustful curiosity. Watching Kyle's face and body as he came, the white cream roping across her stomach, and the tremors that coursed through him and then into her at every point that they connected, took her breath away. It was then that Noel decided there was no more beautiful thing in the world than a man in throes of ecstasy.

Quaking and sweaty, he lowered to her in a near collapse, his drooling penis resting on her thigh, his weight feeling like a comforting blanket to Noel.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered against her ear.

"No, Kyle," Noel kissed his temple. "There's nothing to be sorry for. It felt good."

"I came too quick."

"There'll be other times."

"Yes, yes there will. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

It was a promise he would make good on.

Kyle closed his arms around her again, and together they came down from his high, savoring the last intimate moments before acknowledging reality. It was reluctantly that they finally separated.

The rest of the Obermans would be home soon, so they dressed after trips to the bathroom to freshen up. They stayed close, though, pecking and kissing, touching here and there in their new, warm familiarity, helping each other with zippers and hooks.

When they were dressed again with wrinkled fabric smoothed, he pulled her into a kiss.

"So what do you want to do until they get here?" he asked.

"Sleep, if that's okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night, and," she smiled, "you finished me off, I think. Do you mind if I just lay down for a while?"

"Not at all."

Kyle showed her to the guest room. Thankfully, his Mom had spared guests of a theme. The room was tastefully furnished with simple oak pieces and not much else.

Before he left, Kyle turned to Noel with a soft smile.

"Can I say it?" he asked.

"What?"

"Happy Birthday," he whispered, and departed after a last kiss, closing the door quietly.

Collapsing on the big, soft pillows of the bed, Noel smiled and closed her eyes.

Yeah… happy birthday… happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me…

She fell asleep fast and hard, her last conscious thought being that she'd have a lot to say at her next confession.

* * * * * * *

What Noel never told Kyle, and never would even after they married two years later, was what had kept her up so long the previous night.

St. Isidore's always let her use the van to go out on errands, and she left with the sole purpose of going shopping with the $250 check. She did, indeed, go shopping. She picked out the outfit she wore to Kyle's, the coat, four presents for the Obermans, and six roses.

Driving back to St. Isidore's took her down 7th Avenue, which led to B street. It was there that she veered off course to get to 17th and C.

Brinkman and Sons' wasn't there anymore. It had gone out of business in 1986, the year Dale Brinkman died of a heart attack. It was a vacant building, and there was no longer a Dumpster in the back lot.

Noel stood in the emptiness, underneath falling snow she didn't notice, under the humming power lines she didn't hear, staring at where it had been.

For the millionth time in her life, she contemplated the woman who must have thrown her in there. Or, who knows? It could have been a man. But intuition told her it had been the woman who gave birth to her.

No, she didn't cry like she had when she'd first found out, at age eleven, how she'd come to be at St. Isidore's. But it perturbed Noel that somewhere in this city, tonight, the woman who tried to kill her was probably getting ready to celebrate Christmas. Maybe she even had other children now-- babies that she didn't throw away and leave to die.

She stood for about an hour, looking at the site where she had been found and saved. She didn't understand why, but she'd made it. One person tried to kill her, but four others had snatched her from Death's arms on Christmas Eve, nineteen years before.


She laid four roses down on the pavement where the Dumpster had once been. Then, as she laid down the fifth, she whispered four words.

May God forgive you.

Later that night, she'd lain awake with the sixth rose under her pillow. Excited. Dreaming of the future, and of Kyle, wondering about what the next day would be like. As giddy as a child on Christmas Eve.

* * * * * * *

She woke at a soft rap on the door. It took a moment to realize she wasn't back in her room at St. Isidore's, and that itwas the next day. And she was cozy in the Oberman's guest room. She could hear feet running and voices squealing downstairs- Jennifer's kids?

The bedroom door cracked open, and the silhouette of a tall blonde woman peeked in. Kyle stood behind her.

"Noel? Are you awake?" Natalie asked softly.

Noel sat up and nodded with a yawn.

* * * * * * *

THE END

* * * * * * *

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed this story. As always, voting is welcome, as is feedback. Happy Holidays, everyone, and Happy 5th Anniversary to Literotica herself!

Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers