The Brothel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen led Karen to the mirror. "Joseph told me I had two advantages over others when I came here. I think he had you in mind when he said it. One advantage was that I was satisfied with my body. He said I wasn't preoccupied or concerned with how I looked. I think he is right. I never spent too much time even paying attention to it growing up. I just scrunched my hair and threw on clothes and ran. I hardly ever even looked in the mirror. My clothes only matched because my mother made sure. Sometimes at the end of the day I would be brushing my teeth and realize that my hair was sticking out everywhere. People that liked me didn't care. They liked me anyway. For a couple years I had acne pretty bad. I never even cared about that and neither did my friends.

The other advantage Joseph said I had coming in was that I liked sex. I had a boyfriend when I was your age. He was my first. He was very patient. He said my body was a gift that I should give only when I was ready. He took time and taught me how to enjoy the feelings and I was so in love with him. It was wonderful with him." Gwen stepped back and looked into the mirror. Karen looked and then looked away. "It's all right, Karen. There is nothing to hide." She looked at Gwen's eyes and then at her body. After a few moments Gwen took the towel off her hair and put it in the bin. She turned her back on Karen. "When you are ready, take the towel off and put it in the bin. Look at yourself. You are different, but you are beautiful. Inside and outside, you are beautiful."

She waited until Karen put the towel in the bin. She gave her time to study herself in the mirror and Karen slipped her hand in Gwen's and leaned her head against her shoulder. "Let me know when you're ready and I'll turn around." Again Gwen waited until Karen spoke softly.

"I'm ready."

Gwen turned and took Karen's hand again. Karen was looking at the floor as Gwen carefully studied her in the mirror and then turned to face her. She began whispering encouragement to Karen. "You can look at me whenever you're ready. I know this is hard for you. You're beautiful. Inside and out you are beautiful. You are you and you're different from anyone else. That is what makes you beautiful."

Gradually as she continued whispering Karen's eyes lifted up her body studying and then she looked into Gwen's eyes. Gwen met her gaze smiling and continuing to talk. Gradually light filled Karen's eyes and love for Gwen and she began to smile in return. Suddenly she hugged Gwen fiercely. Gwen felt her heart wrench as she spoke, "I have a sister at home. I would love it if you would be mine here." Karen nodded into her shoulder. Gwen hugged her back for a long time before Karen pulled away. "Joseph is waiting outside. We'll wait until you're ready. When you come out, look into his eyes. You will see beauty there." She kissed Karen on the cheek and squeezed her hand before she left.

Jacob was just outside the door listening. He took Gwen's hand and pulled her close. He offered his hand to Karen as she followed close on Gwen's heels. She looked up at him and he met her gaze. "Everything Gwen said is true. You are beautiful inside and out. I am very proud of you." He kissed her on her cheek.

"Can Karen and I have a sleepover?"

"You can."

Gwen nodded and led Karen to her room. "I have some things to show you."

Jacob sat in the chair and read as Gwen showed Karen the pictures of the people she had met and told Karen about them. Karen watched Gwen as she spoke.

"How did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Go in front of people naked?"

"I just decided I had to and set my jaw. I didn't want to but I didn't have a choice. It helped that Jacob was as kind as he was. It helped to forget myself and reach out to other people. Clothes don't make me who I am." Karen studied her, thinking. Gwen colored and chided Karen gently. "Quit! You're embarrassing me."

Karen grinned at Jacob. "She's naked as a jaybird and we're embarrassing her because we think she is nice."

Later as the girls settled into the bed, Joseph tucked his book back in his pocket and sat next to them. He smiled at Karen and brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers. "It was good to see you smile tonight. I was worried about you." He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "That's why I had to pull out my secret weapon." He smiled at Gwen as Karen snuggled into her. "What were some flowers from today?"

Gwen smiled and squeezed Karen's hand. "Besides a new-found sister?" Joseph nodded. "Edith being well enough to work today. Trey setting up to paint the mural and seeing the sketch. The look in Rachel's eyes when she is helping him." He smiled at her and there was no mistaking the love in his eyes.

Karen looked from Joseph to Gwen as Jacob touched her cheek. "You know what I think is most beautiful about Gwen, Karen?"

"What?"

"Today when we went to lunch she looked around the cafeteria. She saw a girl who came in the same time you did. She has AIDS and her situation here is going to be very difficult. She sat with her and visited with her and poured her strength into her. She does that over and over. That is beautiful to me.

"She is filled with courage. The day she went on her tour she was miserable and frightened and horrified. I introduced her to a friend of mine and he gave her a book. I was shocked the next morning when she went to the cafeteria and, instead of hiding herself, she sat where everyone could see her. She was so uncomfortable but the only people who knew were a handful she had befriended. Everyone else just saw poise.

"Another thing I find beautiful is her ability to find humor here. She lightens my spirit just when I am around her. I used to like to laugh. I had forgotten. God forgive me for wishing this insanity on anyone, but I am so glad she is here with me now." He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. As he backed off slightly Gwen put her hand on his face. He stopped and she put her arms around his neck.

"You are a good man, Jacob." He heaved an uncomfortable sigh and then nodded and kissed her on the lips.

The next morning Karen told Joseph she would go swimming with them. She returned Joseph's smile as he took her hand and slipped his arm around Gwen's waist. Gwen caught a glimpse of Lisa as they were leaving the shower. She craned her neck to see, but Lisa hid behind Robby as he led her to her room. Lisa's room was only two doors down from her own. Gwen was shocked at Lisa's decline. She looked at Joseph and he shrugged his shoulders uncomfortably.

Gwen turned away and smiled encouragement as they led Karen to the cafeteria. Karen stayed by Joseph as Gwen moved from table to table speaking with a number of people. Karen breathed a sigh of relief as Gwen rejoined them in line. John was subdued as they joined him at his table. Gwen's thoughts were on Lisa and she had to force herself to join in the conversation, but she could see John's mood and understanding the reason spoke to Karen.

"John has a daughter your age. He hasn't seen her since she was three." Gwen looked at John. He was chagrined that she had shared his information, but accepted it as an opportunity to reach out. He smiled weakly at Karen.

"This is no place for adults, let alone children. Joseph has been worried about you."

"He told me."

"You were a runaway?"

"My mom's boyfriend." Gwen nodded encouragement as she glanced at her. "He was abusive to her and coming on to me. She wouldn't do anything about it. I don't think she really cared." She looked at Gwen. She had shared details in the dark with Gwen.

"It is unfortunate you ended up here, but we will do anything we can to help you adjust."

"Gwen helped a lot last night. I'm going to try to be brave."

**************

As soon as she hugged Karen and the door to her room was closed she looked at Jacob with searching eyes.

"Where is she in her training?"

"Not far."

"You should have told me."

"I couldn't."

"Tell her to try. Tell her I love her. Tell her I want to see her."

"I can't."

"What can you do?"

"Honey..."

"Can you talk to Robby?" Joseph nodded reluctantly. "I want to see her. Ask him what it would take."

"No!" He grabbed her wrist as she turned away from him in frustration, "Christopher is nice compared to Robby and you saw what he did. I won't allow you to place yourself in a position where you owe him. It's too dangerous."

"Think of a controlled situation then. A training session." The hesitation was manifested plainly on his face and she kissed him and clung to him afraid for Lisa. "Please, Jacob, I have to see her."

Jacob pulled her away holding on to her forearms and she was surprised to see anger on his face. "Don't do that."

"What?"

"Don't use yourself to barter. Don't do it."

She twisted her arms free, but fought the anger as it rose and forced her face to remain composed. Jacob knew this place better than she did. He knew the people. She nodded. "You're right." She noted his relief. "You're right and you're wrong. I wasn't trying to barter with you. I'm just worried about her. I wanted you to comfort me." She moved close to him. "Obey me." She closed her eyes as he took her hand and leaned toward her. She could feel his breath on her cheek.

"You're not angry with me?"

"No. You were trying to protect me."

She felt his lips brush her temple as he spoke, "I'm sorry I misread your intentions."

"You are forgiven."

Gwen put her arms around him as he pulled her close. "That's another reason I forgot to tell Karen that I love you."

"What did you think of her this morning?"

"It's what I expected. Like I told her, you are my secret weapon."

"Will you tell Robby?"

"I will tell Julia. The rule is hers. I wouldn't allow you to break the rule. It has nothing to do with him, but he is a manipulator. He is a predator. He doesn't give anything for nothing. Julia may give permission, but it will still be left up to him. He doesn't care about Lisa or about you except as he could use you."

"I am afraid for her."

"I know. So am I. I'll talk to Julia. In the meantime you need to go practice with Tina."

Tears sprang to Gwen's eyes and anxiety flooded through her as she thought of dancing in front of the clientele and what would come after. Jacob cupped her head and pulled her into his shoulder as she broke down. "I don't want to do this. I've been trying to push the fear away, but I can't always do it. I'm so afraid." He held her close but didn't speak. She only heard him sigh as he rocked her.

"We will do for you what we did before the public display." He looked at her. "It will help a little." He gathered her in his arms as she nodded weakly. "Try not to think about it as much as possible." He rubbed her back and then pulled away. She brushed the tears back and nodded.

*************

Gwen smiled as she wakened. Jacob was stroking her face with a plume he brought in the night before. He embraced her as she came to him. Karen was making progress now and once Joseph had explained Gwen's roll in Karen's progress to Julia, Julia ordered Robby to allow Lisa to spend time with her. She had given Lisa Man's Search for Meaning and held her and listened to her. Lisa was close to her family and they had taken a much more public roll in the investigation, pleading with the media and citizens everywhere to assist in locating her. Robby had shown her the news clips and abused her time and time again. She was traumatized and still hadn't accepted the situation.

According to Joseph Robby used the girls he trained as his private playthings until they were trained. What Lisa said verified that. Gwen explained that when she was through with the training she no longer had to submit to him. It was in her best interest to train quickly. Lisa was so traumatized Gwen didn't know how much she heard, but Lisa promised to try.

The nights Lisa spent with Gwen Joseph stayed with Karen. Gwen could tell that Karen was beginning to open up to Joseph and it tugged at her.

He had asked her gently again, "How would you have me be?" Gwen had nodded and teared up as he touched her cheek.

"Kind. I would have you be kind and loving and gentle. I would have you be you."

He crushed her to him and kissed her. "You are the most beautiful person. You are sunlight to me, and fresh air. You are diamonds dancing on the waves."

They had talked a long time that night creating a fantasy world that only they would share. He took her on their first date, to dinner and a play. He described the play in great detail and then they walked home through the park and he kissed her chastely on the cheek before he said good night. He asked her if he could call on her again as he held her in his arms. Reluctantly he pulled her close as they lay together in her bed. He heaved a sigh of regret and reassured her that he only cared for Karen as a human being and he was trying to help her adjust. The next day Gwen spent some time at Jacob's request explaining to Karen the pleasure involved in arousal and orgasm before he took her to anatomy with Greg and Anna.

This was the day of Gwen's presentation to the clientele though and anxiety made her heart flutter. The smile faded from her lips as she looked at him. She and Jacob met with Julia the day before. Julia had explained that she would be expected to do two different shows and that there would be over a hundred clients each time. She described the three clients and what they liked and explained the importance of pleasing them. Gwen's expression showed her protest and Julia squelched it with one of her own. Gwen slipped her hand in Joseph's and leaned her cheek against his shoulder. After they left Julia Jacob had whispered reassurance to her until she fell asleep in his arms.

"This is why you have the new name. When you are doing the things Gwen would not choose to do, you are Dianna. When it is over you can return to being Gwen. It helps you to chamber. Dianna is the girl from the bar. She is sexy and erotic and willing to do anything. Gwen is monogamous and loving and chooses who she wants to be with carefully."

"I choose to be with you." She snuggled into him. "I don't want to be with them."

"I know."

He took her by the hand and lifted her from the bed. They swam and showered and ate. Then he led her to the spa and waited as they readied her. She wasn't surprised to learn that their sleeping habits had been adjusted so that what seemed mid-morning was actually evening when the bulk of the clients arrived.

****************

"Take your clothes off, Joseph." Gwen turned as Julia entered. Julia looked her up and down and nodded approval. Gwen didn't even feel like herself. Her skin still tingled from the waxing. Her cuticles on her fingers and toes were tender from the manicure and pedicure. They had given her a full body mask, lotions and perfumes, makeup heavier than she would ever wear and done her hair up in a bun. That wouldn't last long she was sure. As they had worked on her she had given herself over to become Dianna.

She studied Julia without expression. "Are you ready?" Dianna nodded. Julia approached and stood close to her face-to-face studying her eyes. "I believe you are. Make me proud."

"I will."

A small smile flitted across Julia's face as she spoke to Joseph. "Bring her just to the edge." She turned to Dianna. "You are not to come until you are with Tobias. Do you understand?" Dianna nodded and Julia lifted her chin with a finger. Dianna responded as Julia kissed her on the lips. Gwen was locked far away as Julia's fingers ran up Dianna's torso and over her nipples. Julia turned and left the room.

Dianna turned to face Joseph. His clothes were in a pile on the floor and he stood waiting. They were in an interrogation room with an observation window. It contained only a table. For a moment Gwen flashed to the surface. Joseph saw it and approached her. "You are Dianna and I am Joseph. It is a performance, but this time we will take pleasure in the giving and receiving. You are beautiful and sensual and erotic. Give yourself over to the feelings and pleasure."

"How long do we have?"

"Ten or fifteen minutes."

Dianna came to him and he kissed her.

It was the first time they had been together. He had watched her climax countless times. She had never even seen him more than mildly aroused. He undressed only to shower and swim and during the anatomy lesson. His demeanor toward her had always been chaste and mannerly. After hearing what Robby had done to Lisa she was more than grateful.

"Do you remember what I told you?"

"I don't know if I can."

"Maybe not at first, but I began to more than survive when I made a conscious decision to try to love them in spite of what they were doing to me. You did it with Christopher. You did it with me. You have a gift.

"I don't want you to feel guilty about what you are doing. I don't want you to feel guilty because you are doing it with me or with another. There is nothing we can do about that. We have no control over it. Let yourself go and enjoy what you must do anyway." Gwen nodded.

As they kissed she took both his hands in hers. She felt him gasp and backed away to look in his eyes. She smiled as he studied her. "I have wanted you since the morning after your tour." She rubbed her body against his still holding his hands and backed away again looking down. He was becoming erect and she smiled at his size. She pulled a hand to her face and kissed his palm and then licked it. She pulled his other hand to her breast and arched her back as she leaned into him and kissed him again. He gasped again as she ran her fingers down his ribcage and across the small of his back and buttocks rolling her hips against him.

She turned her back and he played his hands over her breasts as she moved against him. He hugged her to him and she offered her neck as he nuzzled into it. She raised her arm around his neck as he continued to fondle her. She turned back to him and watched his eyes as she sank to her knees. She watched it grow as she merely looked at it. She looked back to him and smiled as she saw his desire. He watched her take the tip of his organ with her tongue. It jumped as it throbbed and he exhaled with desire.

She smiled at him and continued to tongue the tip of it as she ran her fingertips over his thighs. She was filled with desire for him and a desire to please him. She put everything out of her mind but him. The people watching on the other side of the mirror. The place she was in. The things she would have to do. She was Gwen and she was with Jacob. There was nowhere else she would rather be.

She dropped his cock from her mouth and knelt with her eyes down. One of her hands was on his thigh. She could smell the nutty aroma of his arousal as she breathed in deeply. She leaned in and nuzzled his sac, licking the front of it and just at the base of his penis. It was engorged and rigid. "I love you Jacob."

He pulled her to her feet and pressed her against the wall as she collapsed against him. She responded as he kissed her and then backed away. Both were breathing heavily as they looked into one another's eyes. There was apology in his and desire and sadness for her.

There was fear in hers and reluctance and resolve. He whispered to her. "Put your palms against the wall and spread your legs." She complied and he put his hands against the wall by her shoulders and rubbed against her chest to chest and pressed his cock between her legs. She felt her groin muscles spasm and writhed against the wall.

"It's because it's you."

Jacob burst into laughter and she looked at him perplexed. "I know you better than that! It's because you are hopeless."

Gwen studied him a moment and then grinned. "Okay then, its better because it is you!" He laughed again and she pushed him playfully. He pulled her to him and kissed her. His need was raging and he pressed into her as he pulled her legs and buttocks to him and pressed her into the wall again.