The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to suck me, don't you Bud? I can see it in your eyes, I can also see it in your pants..." his eyes traced their way down Bud's body landing on his obvious hardon, something Bud could not hide even it he wanted to.

"I do Sir..." he said freeing himself of any guilt he felt over his desires.

"Come here, kneel before me..." It took Bud all of five seconds to plant his body in front of Mr. Chapman. "Oliver was just a passing fancy for me, it's you who that I've wanted since the day you walked into my office..." He slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his more than ready cock out. "Suck it." He said grabbing Bud's head and shoving his cock deep into his mouth.

Robert Chapman was married, but that didn't stop his desire for men. He liked his men tall, athletic, smart and handsome -- all the qualities that Bud Fisher possessed. He bided his time carefully, knowing that one day Bud would be his.

As Dominate as he was he knew Bud was that submissive. His whole purpose at this time in his life was to gain acceptance and please...and he planned on Bud pleasing him over and over again. The key to being a good Dominate was knowing the pace to take your submissive at. Bud was green, he knew he was a virgin. Two weeks earlier at an all male company outing the subject of sex came up and as they went around the table everyone admitted to what they had done. When they got to Bud, who was the youngest member of the group at a mere twenty-one years old he shrugged and professed that he had been raised in a strict Orthodox Jewish home and sex was something that was never discussed and only did when you were married. Robert was hard instantly listening to him talk. The first night together he let Bud suck him off twice. Bud was eager and proved himself to be a quick learner. A few days later he took Bud to a nice apartment that was half-way between his office and the Harvard campus and told Bud that he had rented it for him.

"I want you to be at my avail whenever I want you" he told him.

In the beginning they were together almost every day neither of them being able to get enough of each other. Robert always was in total control with everything between them. He paid the bills, he decided when they would be together and he initiated the sex. Bud knew very little about sex and knew even less about the type of relationship they were sharing. He also didn't have the luxury of being able to talk to anyone about what was happening in his life. It didn't matter anyway, Bud enjoyed every minute he was with Robert.

Robert started subtly with changing the ways things were between them. One day when he came to the apartment he told Bud he preferred him to be naked and ready for him when he arrived to the apartment. Not wanting to disappoint him Bud acquiesced to his request. The next request he made was that as soon as he arrived to the apartment he wanted Bud to undress him and then kneel before him and suck him until he was hard and ready for whatever he wanted to do that day.

Robert then rationalized that he didn't wanted the sex to become stale between them and insisted that they experiment in things like bondage, toys and spanking -- all of which Bud found extremely thrilling.

Bud remembered back to the first time Robert took his bare hand to Bud's ass. Bud had lost track of time in the law library and was late getting back to the apartment. Robert had arrived before him and was standing at the front door, fully clothed, arms folded across his chest.

"You are late." He stated emphatically.

"I'm sorry Sir, I lost track...." Bud tried to explain as he hastily removed his clothes and stepped to Robert to remove his. Taking a step away from Bud, Robert remained out of his grasp.

"Today you are going to receive your first punishment. While I prepare for it you will go stand in the corner with your hands laced between your neck and nose pressed into the joint that joins the two walls. You will not move until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

Bud knew immediately that they were starting a new 'game' as Robert called them. Lately the amount of games they played had increased and with their increase Robert had begun to take more and more liberties with him. So far he didn't mind the things they tried, he enjoyed when Robert used toys on him, he liked the butt plug and the vibrators he used on his ass, and he didn't even mind being tied up.

He wanted to keep Robert happy so it didn't matter to him when Robert insisted that he always be in kneeling position in front of him and that he was to address him as Sir or Master. They were all games and within these games Robert's cock was always hard and always pleasured Bud in one way or another.

Robert made him stand in the corner for close to an hour. Sometimes Robert paced back and forth behind him spouting obscenities at him but mostly he was left to himself, nose to the wall feeling humiliated and sad that he had disappointed Robert so much.

"Come here boy." Robert said finally. Bud almost ran from where he stood to Robert and dropped to his knees before him. "I'm going to spank you boy." He said with smile on his face that seemed to say 'I hope you enjoy this as much as I will'. He had Bud position his body over his. At first he just gently ran his hand over Bud's firm round ass cheeks but then, without any warning he lifted his hand and brought it down across Bud's right ass cheeks. A resounding sound echoed around the room as Bud cried out from the sudden pain. The storm against his ass went on until Robert knew if he took one more slap to the boy he was going to shoot his load prematurely.

Pushing him from his lap he had him get on all fours as he shoved his cock into Bud fire red ass cheeks and drove at him until he had cum twice in the boys ass. Bud's rock hard cock spewed the moment he felt Robert shooting in ass. Nothing could have ever prepared him for the pain he felt or the pleasure he got out of that punishment.

Bud decided he liked this new game and planned on 'misbehaving' as much as he could.

Right before law school started back in January Robert asked Bud to go away with him for a long weekend to New York to a place called the brownstone. On the drive to New York Robert explained exactly what their relationship truly was and how Bud was to behave when they arrived.

Robert told Bud that he was his Master and Bud was his submissive and he would do anything that was asked of him going forward. Bud happily accepted relationship bringing a new level to the sexual pleasures they shared together. The affair with Robert ended when Bud graduated two years later and joined a law firm in New York. Robert simply moved onto a new law student. Within his first year in New York Bud met and married his wife Elaine. For the next twenty years Bud led the picture perfect life, the wife, the kids the house in the suburbs. But when the kids were grown and finally out of the house Bud's urges to be with a man again bubbled to the surface and he made the decision to join the brownstone. His days of being submissive were over he just wanted to be able to enjoy having the company of another man whenever he desired.

*******************

"I like to go to the club a few times a week, get a good blow job, fuck a nice tight ass or on a rare occasional I can find a Trainer willing to fuck my ass. It doesn't detract from my life with my family one iota. Every now and then, like this weekend, I go away with the 'guys' which Elaine is perfectly content with. After thirty years of marriage sex isn't the glue that keeps us together and I think that as long as she doesn't know about anything I do, it's okay.

"Scott, more than half the men that belong to the brownstone are there to enjoy the pleasure of another man. Don't dwell on the D/s aspect of the brownstone. We are simply men that enjoy men -- that's all."

I was silent. A part of me understood what Bud was telling me. The more I was learning about these men, the more I understood who I was and where I was going. That didn't diminish my anger about Michael having kept the inner workings of the brownstone and especially the violation of the HIV test without my permission -- something I still couldn't bring myself to speak with Bud about.

"Bud, so many things have happened to me over the past week. I want you to know there is more to what happened between Michael and I than the revelation of the brownstone, things I am not comfortable talking about at this time. I want you to also know that this will not impact my work ethic I will not disappoint you with regards to the Cecil & Company project. But I also can't, at this time, work directly with Michael until I can come to terms with everything that happened." I said. My voice was filled with fatigue as the adrenaline that had kept me going for the past hours slowly dissipated.

"Firstly, I appreciate what you are saying, but that is not why I'm here, I'm here because I need to know that 'you' are okay." he said, "You don't have to worry about Michael I can always take care of him."

"There is a favor I need to ask. On top of everything else that is going on in my life right now things with Tina and me are really complicated and the last thing I need is to have to handle that stress as well. I really need a place to stay for a little while."

"I can make arrangements to have the corporate condo made available to you."

It was close to five o'clock in the morning by the time we got to the condo. Bud was nice enough to take me to my car where I picked up my weekend bag and to the office to get my laptop and files I would need to work on the project.

The condo was going to become my home, my office and my sanctuary for however long it took. Bud's parting words for me was that I was to relax and reflect.

"Michael is a good man, spend this time away from him to search your soul, I think you will come to see that." *****************

Bud went directly from the condo back to the brownstone. He tried Michael's cell twice before he left a message "You schmuck, I've just spent the past 5 hours with Scott. I'm on my way back to the brownstone. You better have Peyton waiting for me."

Peyton stood outside waiting at the curb when Bud's limo pulled up. "I got your message," he said "Mr. Fisher...I've never seen Mr. Michael like this....it's really bad..."

Peyton wasn't kidding. The first thing that he saw when they entered the apartment was the total destruction that Michael had created. Everything that had the ability to stand upright was toppled over and broken. Food, broken dishes and papers lined the hallways. Michael was tucked into a corner in the living room, naked, kneeling and rocking back and forth. The smell of alcohol permeated the area.

"Is he drunk?" Bud asked.

"Very much so sir."

"He did all this?" "And more sir."

"More? How much more could he have done?"

Peyton showed him the bedroom. The sheets had been pulled from the bed and shredded, lamps and nightstands were overturned and clothes were tossed and piled around the room.

"I think it's safe to say that Mr. Michael has thrown quite a hissy fit." Peyton said not even cracking a smile.

"I'd say," Bud retorted, "Come on help me get him in the shower."

"I tried sir. He kicked me in the balls, and as much as I enjoy pain, it was a little more than I am used to."

"I'm so sorry. Maybe two people might be better than one we have to give it a try anyway. Come on you take the arms, I'll take the legs."

After stripping off their clothes they were able to tackle a slightly more reserved Michael and get him into the shower. The water brought Michael back to his senses, arousing the anger within him and he began screaming, cursing and trying to punch and kick anything and anyone in his direct sight. It wasn't until he finally exhausted himself again that fell limply into Bud's arms.

"If you'll hold him sir, I'll prepare his bed."

Wrapped in towels, collapsed on the floor, Michael clung to Bud for dear life. "He left me Bud... I was a really really really really bad bad bad boy...and he left me." Michael cried in drunken slurred words, tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

"I know Michael I've been with Scott since he left here."

Michael looked at Bud with puppy dog eyes, "you did? Is he all right, please, he has to be okay? I'm so worried about him...I hurt him so badly..."

"He's fine. He's upset. He's angry. But mostly he's scared."

Michael fought to get up, but Bud held him firmly in place. "Scared? I need to go to him...I don't want him to be scared. Let me go I need to see him, you have to take me to him now....please Bud, I have to tell him...."

"No Michael, you need to sleep now, we can talk about this later."

If Bud thought that Michael would sleep it off and be is old self he was sorely mistaken. It took another hour before Michael fell asleep and Bud was able to slip into his weekend retreat room where his favorite submissive was waiting patiently for him. He had just finished fucking him and was drifting off to sleep when Michael burst into the room and demanded he tell him where Scott was. The submissive that had been lying next to Bud, scared by the appearance of the Head Master scrambled out of the bed to his knees until Michael screamed for him to get the fuck out of the room.

"Michael, he needs time. I am on top this. He's safe." Bud said getting out of bed with every intention of getting his boy-toy and going back to bed. Right now Michael was infringing on his sexual needs and he was tiring of catering to him.

"NO!" he screamed, "I have to see him. I have to tell him, show him how sorry I am, Bud I can't lose him. Please, you have to help me...I can't lose him...I can't...."

"Michael, first you need to calm down..." He said calmly, hoping his calm manner would in turn calm him down. But Michael stood rigidly in front of him. "Michael you need...."

"Don't tell me what I fuckin' need to do you fucker, I want to know where Scott is, now tell me"

Without ceremony Bud walked up to Michael and punched him square in the jaw. Michael went down, legs splayed across the floor with a shocked expression on his face. "Now...maybe we can talk about this more calmly?" he said shaking his now painful hand.

"Why did you do that?" Michael asked in a hushed tone.

"Let's just say you needed it." Bud stuck his head out the door to the room and told his boy-toy to get an ice pack, a bottle of aspirin and a cup of black coffee. "Now, can we have a normal conversation without you calling me a fucker?"

Michael shook his head and Bud just smiled.

"As I said...Scott is fine, well fine in the sense that he's safe, mentally he's a little fucked up but he'll work through it. I know he's going to be okay because the first thing he said to me was that he didn't want disappoint you by not going through with the project,"

"I don't give a shit about the project," Michael mumbled, the shock of the punch mixed with the alcohol had now ceded to pain. "Fuck the project...."

"You'll do no such thing. Scott needs to do this. It's the connection to you that he can deal with at the moment. I sense that in a way he needs to prove himself to you."

"But I'm the one that was wrong I'm the one that should be proving myself to him."

"Michael, what exactly happened?"

Michael just shook his head, "I fucked up Bud, big big big time fuck up." He just kept shaking his head. Before he could say another word the door open slightly and a hand pushed a tray containing the items Bud had asked for into the room then receded out again. Bud, using his foot, pushed the tray over to Michael who just let it sit on the floor next to him while he told Bud what happened.

"You know Stan. I use him to background everyone at the brownstone. So I used him to background Scott, even Scott knew that I had done a background on him. Well when Stan presented me with his findings he also informed me that he did a cut and go."

"Cut and go?"

"He 'bumped' into him, his watch supposedly cut his wrist, he gets all over Scott, apologizing profusely, takes out a handkerchief to help clean him up and collects some of the blood in a vile hidden in it."

"And you told Scott about this? Are you fucking crazy?"

"I didn't tell him the specifics, but we were having a heated discussion about the brownstone and I guess I intimated that I knew he was clean."

Bud just stood staring at Michael. "I really wanted to be in your corner for this one Michael, but I have to side with Scott, what you did was ethically, morally and legally wrong."

"Technically I didn't ask Stan to do what he did..." Michael tried to explain but Bud was too fast on the reply.

"But you used the information he gave you ergo you are just as much at fault as Stan was."

"So what do I do?"

Bud just shook his head. There was nothing he could do for Michael. Bud now understood why Scott was as devastated as he was. Although the charges for violation of non consensual testing were limited to 'assault' and/or 'unlawful touching', Bud agreed with Scott that it was a violation of a person's most basic rights. And any violation of anyone's rights are what made the profession of law as important as it was.

"Michael my suggestion to you is to go back to Washington. Put some space between the two of you. I will watch over Scott and help him work through his feelings. If he asks if I know what went on between the two of you I will tell him I do, I will not lie to cover your ass. I will not support nor will I condemn what you did...Michael, the kid cares a great deal for you and most likely will forgive you. But you have to let him do it on his own. If you try and force him you could lose everything."

12