The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving closer to Bud, Richard held the head of his cock to Bud's hole. I fixed my gaze to Bud's ass. "This is going to be the best painful pleasure you are going to ever experience boy."

He said and slammed the entire length of his cock into Bud's ass in one disgusting painful stroke. Bud screamed out from the savage invasion, but Richard just slapped his already raw ass into silence.

"Oh fuck yeah," Richard yelled "You do have a tight little ass. I shot my first load even before I was buried all the way in you. Now it's time for you to feel how a real Master fucks." I thought the night he took Kei was bad, but he started a relentless pounding in and out of Bud's ass. There was a part of me that wanted to feel badly for Bud, but then I heard him moaning and saw that he was actually enjoying it. His cock, which had been somewhat hard all evening was now rock hard and I could tell he was going to shoot his load any second.

"Master," he cried, "Please Master I need to come." He grabbed his cock and jerked it twice and shot a thick load onto the ottoman, Bud's orgasm spread to Richard who a moment later shoved himself deep to his root and shot his second load. Panting heavily, Richard held himself deep in Bud's ass savoring the last vestiges of his orgasm.

[Michael texted Wally asking if he got everything -- the text back read 'FUCK YEA'. He texted back that the show was going to be over soon, so it was almost time to wrap up. The text back was -- 'Damn, Ren was getting ready to go down for the third time. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going home with him tonight.' Michael just laughed.]

When his breathing returned to normal, Richard pulled out of Bud then shoved a finger in his ass to retrieve his cum, letting it drip from his ass to the ottoman. When he was satisfied he was drained, he had Bud lick up both his and his own cum.

"What do you think boy? Are you ready to pledge yourself to me?" He was back in the chair, obviously spent from his exertion and was expecting me to drop to my knees in front of him.

"I don't know...I'm still not sure..." I said turning to the main camera in the living room, "Let me think a moment...Am I?"

On cue Michael walked into the room. Bud, who wasn't able to sit down, was standing and slowly drew his hands over his pathetic cock that on cue had shriveled from shock. Richard just sat in the chair, having gone quickly though every emotion from sudden anger to pathetic resignation - simply shook his head from the realization that this had all been a set-up. Nonchalantly I walked over, picked up my clothes and took a moment to put them on before joining Michael at his side.

"So gentlemen..." Michael started, "there seems to be somewhat of a difference of opinion over the events that happened earlier today when you both claimed to be with me...when in fact I was with Scott. Maybe I can clarify it for both of you." Michael's voice was tinged with tight restraint.

He turned to Richard and addressed him first.

"Richard, I've known you for close to twenty years. I think you know that I was intimidated by you the first time I met you, your very presence was always so daunting, but as the years passed and I was able to see you for who you really are -- a feeble, bitter, sadistic man that believes anyone who lays eyes on your cock will do as you say. Trust me when I say this Richard, your cock ain't so hot, I've had better, with Charles, and will have the best with Scott." He paused long enough to look me lovingly in my eyes before turning back to Richard again.

"The unwritten creed of the brownstone has always been that that each man shall govern their life with dignity and integrity and will treat every person the same way. Today you displayed to us that you have no respect for this creed. Richard, it is with complete pleasure that I inform you that you are no longer a member of the brownstone. A check has been cut refunding your membership and you are barred from entering the brownstone ever again. Oh yeah, you now have my permission to leave. I pray I will never have to lay eyes on you again."

Richard grabbed his clothes and exited the condo buck naked. He never said one word, just left like a puppy with its tail between its legs. Bud was dressing when Michael turned to him.

"Your betrayal has hurt me more than I can ever tell you Bud. I thought you were my friend, but you took the first opportunity to sell me out. What were you thinking....no, please don't say a word. You are going to listen to me and then I am done with you too.

"You walked a thin line today. I have never allowed my personal life to interfere with business, but you muddied the waters and allowed that to happen. As of tomorrow morning I am instructing my office that your law firm is persona non gratis for Cecil & Company and all of its affiliated companies. I will not come out publicly and blacklist you, BUT, if any of the details of anything that happened here tonight, about Scott or me personally or about the project leak out or any other legal dealings I've held with your firm, I WILL make sure that you will no longer have any clients. And Bud, you know I can do that. In addition I expect a full refund of the five million dollars we wired to your company and the additional half a million that I personally sent you for Scott's equity buy-in. I know it's not my place to speak for Scott but he's indicated to me that he doesn't care to partner with you firm going forward.

"On your email at work you will find Scott's letter of resignation. He has been generous enough to give you a more than adequate notice, but you will never see him in your office again. As of tomorrow morning at 9am there will be a formal announcement made to the press that Scott Philips is the new President of Cecil & Company as I have been elevated to CEO."

"Oh Michael," I said interrupting him in shocked gratitude, "That's too much."

"No it's not, it's not enough." Michael said looking at me with great reverence and respect.

"Bud, one last thing, this should go without saying but, you are no longer a member of the brownstone. A check has been cut refunding your membership and you are barred from the brownstone ever again."

It was now my turn.

"I'd like to add something please. Bud, for five years you've been my mentor and I thought friend. I looked up to you and hoped that one day I would be a great attorney like I thought you were. You had always been the father figure I sorely lacked in my life. When this whole thing started you came to me and took control and told me you would take care of everything. When I found out today that this whole time you were using me to exact some type of misguided revenge it crushed me beyond words. I started to shed tears over your duplicity but then I remembered something my father once said to me. He said always remember, if you lay down with shit you end up smelling like shit. I'm proud to say that right now I smell rather sweetly."

Bud just stood there dumbstruck. Michael walked around the condo and picked up the cameras Wally had placed around. "Bud, two more things I want to enlighten you with. This entire evening, from the minute you walked in the door, was videotaped and aired at the brownstone....and...well..."

Michael didn't say another word he just swung his right arm out and decked Bud in the jaw, the same way Bud had hit him three weeks earlier. Bud went down and was out cold as we walked out of the apartment.

*********************

"Do you think Bud will try to sabotage the project?" I asked in the elevator.

"Most definitely, I can guarantee you that he leaked it to the WSJ before he showed up here tonight. Of course we won't be able to tie it him but it would have served as his excuse to keep you at his law firm."

"What about the confidentiality agreement?"

"Fuck the project. I don't care about it." He snapped. "Not having to think about it will give me more time to be with you. We can travel and where ever we go we'll always spend our first day in bed. In six months or a year we can pick another project to work on together." The anger that Michael had been suppressing was suddenly bubbling to the surface.

I shook my head. "No Michael...this is our project. Bud doesn't know, but I found the way in. I have the answer. Even if he leaks it there is nothing they can do to stop us from taking over."

Michael's eyes opened wide as a big smile touched his lips.